ADORE YOU

By _awizardsway_

She was like art, exquisite & fascinating. Admired by many, yet he was the one who truly had the privilege to... More

COPYRIGHT
AESTHETIC
1•Introduction•
2•First Meet•
3•Thoughts•
4•Plotting•
5 •Confident•
6 •Payback's a Bitch•
7 •Surprises•
8 •The Announcement•
9 •The Invitation•
10 •The Gala•
11• Conciliation•
12 •Periculum•
13 • Amicis •
14 • Principium •
15 • Dolor •
16 • The Proposal •
18 • Dangerous •
19 • Realisation •
20 • Is it a date? •
21 • Terror •
22 • Confessions •
23 • Afraid •
24 • Halycon •
25 • Falling •
27 • Calor •
28 • Hush hush •
29 • Home •
30 • Inked •
31 • Initiis Novis •

17 • High •

113 15 8
By _awizardsway_

17

High

Fire on Fire- Sam Smith

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

That incident with Emilia had left me worried to the core, I made sure that shit didn't get out of jail. I had always seen her as a strong person, all three of them but she was clearly very shaken from it. Erasing my suspicion, that something in the past might happened which led to this.

And if that wasn't enough, the call with Mia terrified me. When I heard that she has also being cat called upon or sexist comments where passed I was enraged. Angry at the assholes who thought of doing any such thing, and that she has to deal with it everyday.

The normal yet disturbed tone of her made me shiver and question our society, it was that pushed me more to think what kind of place are we creating for people to live in.

The two weeks in New York were kind of boring, it was same old at least before Mia had walked in my life. I don't know why but I called at least 5 times, first it was just to check up on her and Emilia but then I just kept finding reasons to talk to her.

It was usually her talking and me listening, it got me through the boring weeks. Talking to her is always made me feel comfortable and refreshing. And besides she can counted as my good friend, so that was the only reason I talked to her no else, I mean come on.

The bliss on Augustine's face when Hannah said yes, was something positive I was looking for in the past weeks. Honestly it was all crying fest, bloody everyone was crying. I don't know how I wasn't.

It was this kind of positivity I was looking for, I mean with all the threats, finding that culprit, the incident with Emilia honestly had dropped my spirits. I mean talking to Mia always helped but I wanted to see someone close to me be truly happy.

I was grateful to Mia, as she played a huge role in bringing this together, best to say when I saw in her pj's I was star struck. I know it was wrong of me to look at her like that but when it comes to her all my common sense is out of the window. 

And what I said in kitchen was true no matter what, she looked beautiful. The way she made me feel with her close proximity was something beyond words. I don't know what had came over me to act like that, but the way she thought that she looked bad I just wanted to make her believe that no matter what she was beautiful.

It seems that moving her hair away from her face had became a habit of mine.

Also her reactions to my touch, made me realize that she was also affected by me that I wasn't the only one going bonkers. That made me feel better.

The best part was when she was covered in the lights, she looked so adorable it was truly a sight. 

" You know what we should go out to celebrate, my treat" I was pulled out of my reverie by Augustine.

"Glad you mentioned that, I mean we couldn't exactly say no to free food" The rest chuckled at Anna.

"Do we really have to go, I am tired man" Mia opposed, but in her defense she did a lot of work and seriously looked tired.

"Please Mia come on, for me please it is my special day." Hannah tried to blackmail her and succeeded even.

"Okay no need to do drama I'll go change, give me 10 minutes." she went in her room, while the rest of us talked.

I was in the kitchen putting the glasses away when Em started, "Aiden, I didn't get to say thank you for that day" she looks at me with painful yet grateful eyes.

"Emilia, no need to thank me I did what a person should do. And honestly I think you are a brave woman who still stood her ground, I mean I wanted to punch the shit out of the guy but the damage was already done" she chuckled at that.

"Well, that would probably because of this idiots. They were always their as a big support to me, and the way they handle problems yet manage to live great makes me think that I can do the same. And Mia's talk always work if anything" she looks thankful for having such amazing friends to pull her out of dark pit.

"Well she has nice advices to offer, those really do help you." she looks at me with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"And hey if you need anything ask me okay, don't hesitant. It seems we are family now as our friends are getting married you can always use that excuse" she thanks me while agreeing on the family part.

"You like her don't you, I mean I don't blame you she had a lot of people crushing on her. But she thinks otherwise" she frowns at the last part.

"What do you mean?" It was no surprise that she has people crushing on her, I have seen it first hand and still don't know how I feel about it though it is not my business, but her not believing it. It was a joke.

"Hey mister, don't change the topic. Though I know you won't admit but for future reference, you better take care of her" she threatens me, which worked for her as she some how had knife in her hand. Safe to say I was terrified.

"There is nothing like that Emilia, you all are delusional" I mean come on, there was no way she was going to like me.

"We'll see, speaking of her what the hell is doing. She doesn't take so much time to get ready. Aiden would you check up on her, as you can see I am busy." with that she takes the plates that were already clean and wipes them again.

"Seriously, those are clean. Why are you guys so hell bent on bringing us together" It was their secret agenda or something to put us together.

"Well we know you are going to be kick ass couple, also it is no point in asking them they are not going" Emilia answered when I looked at everyone lounging in the living room.

"We used to behave like this when we are kids you know" I mean don't we all, when we wanted that our friends should be together.

" Then I am still a kid, now go" I left the kitchen and went towards her room.

I knock on the door, I hear a struggling noise which made my heart leap and sacred.

The door is opened luckily there was no one in danger, but I couldn't figure out where the noises where came from.

Mia was in a black dress, again blowing my mind away with how alluring she looked.

"Emilia wanted me to check up on you, it had been a lot of time well according to her." It was hard to look anywhere but her while she adjusted her bit messed hair.

"Oh no, I am almost done, just I am not able to zip the dress. Can you call Em or Hannah" she requests.

"Oh actually Em was washing dishes and Hannah was talking to someone on phone. I can call Anna if you want." Why the hell did I lie to her, I am going mad.

"No need to disturb them. Can you help me with it, if it is okay with you" She looked shy asking for my help.

"It's fine" I enter her room, while she turns around facing the closet.

I stand behind her, the instant I am hit with a smell of lavender, messing with me.

She moves her hair, the zip was way down to her waist giving me the perfect view of her  back. Her smooth skin taunting me to touch, shit I sound like a perv.

I can't help but let my fingers run on her back while zipping the dress, and I don't know why but I was taking my sweet time in doing it. She was shivering from touch while breathing deeply, I was no different.

Her scent of lavender was just so intoxicating and I just couldn't get enough of it or her.

I let my hands rest on her waist, while I discreetly sniffed her hair, I know it was weird.

I was completely out of my senses now, I don't know what was happening anymore the only thing I was aware only about her bewitching presence.

I turned her around my hands not leaving her waist. She looked up at me with her doe brown eyes filled with anticipation, while her cheeks looked flushed.

I take steps towards her and unlike other times she moves backwards till her back hits the closet.

I trap her between my arms, and it seemed both of breaths had deepened while a pleasing shade of red decorated her cheeks.

I let my hand rest on her cheek, as she leans into my touch unconsciously.

I stare into her curious eyes, seeking for answers as to why I was behaving like this. Totally out of control of my emotions, which hardly happened.

A spell was casted on me, a spell I didn't wanted to be lifted. I looked to her plum pink lips parted, and a sudden desire over took me to taste them.

I cup her cheek, I dipped my head down but stopped in between, looking in her eyes as if asking for permission. That she could turn away if she wanted, though that would hurt.

She answered me by tipping her head up, that made me feel on top of the world.

I didn't stop now, my lips were almost touching her's adrenaline coursing through my body thinking about her lips on mine.

"Hey guys, what whoa..."unfortunately Caelum interrupted us, watching us with his eyes bulging out and shock clear on his face.

We quickly move away from each other, I was glad for his interruption yet yearning to see where it would have gone if we weren't.

"We'll wait for you, Come on Caelum" I had to literally pull him away, I glanced back at her to see her in the same position standing, too stunned to move with the whole ordeal.

"Shut up, no word you are not talking about this to anyone." I warn Caelum looking at his expression of excitement.

"Okay big guy I won't, but just out of curiosity would you have kissed her if I hadn't come" he shoots a question I was thinking about.

Would I do that?

"I don't know" yes, I would. I knew how much I was craving for her at that moment.

Luckily, the entire night it was concentrated on Augustine and Hannah. We went to a restaurant where Caelum kept teasing me, even the glare from both of us wasn't enough to keep him quiet.

It was a silent agreement between both of us to not talk about it. But that didn't stop us from sneaking glances at each other, I was still trying to decipher what the hell going with me.

It was as if something in me had shifted, the whole night I couldn't keep my eyes away from her. I was starting to view in her a different light, I was treading in a dangerous territory. Which might burn me, but seriously I didn't mind if the reason was her.

But it was as if the universe always wanted to screw with any good time I was having.

My phone rang, I excused myself. "King here" I answered my voice cold answering an unknown number.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr King, I am Officer Graham. The man sending the mails has been caught" those last words were enough to send me in a white fit of rage, I could feel the tension in me rising.

"Good, I want to meet him. Alone. "  it was more of a demand than a request.

"Um, Mr King I don't think anyone can do that" he becomes defensive.

"I know, Officer but I am not anybody I am Aiden King. And I know you can get the permission"I was going to confront that bastard.

"Okay but you can come tomorrow" it was going to be a long night.

"Okay, see you tomorrow than Officer" I hang up the phone.

I try to calm myself before going in, which doesn't work just thinking about that ass is enough to make me mad with fury.

He didn't knew who he was up against, tomorrow he'll have the interrogation of his life.

Tomorrow he'll know what happens, when you mess with Aiden King. No one hurts my family and lives, no one.

As I enter I try not to let the anger show. I settle besides Mia.

"Hey there, you missed Mia, Anna and Caelum competition to eat the chili. Pretty intense if you ask me a lot of tears where shed" Alex was the to first spot me and explain Anna and Caelum's red faces  while Mia was completely fine, probably because spice being her favorite.

Augustine and Caelum look at me with worried and questioning eyes, sensing the change in my demeanour.

I shake my head and mouth them later, I don't my problems to disrupt the evening.

"You okay, you look a bit tense. Is everything okay" Mia looks worried at my tension filled form.

"Nothing you need to worry about" She looked torn between overstepping her limit and her curiosity.

She decided to let it go, "Okay, but tell me if I can do anything" She rests her hand on mine, looking at me with promosing  eyes.

It was her that calmed me, the raging fire in me was subsiding. Slowly I was able to think coyly, which was important than to act on my anger.

"Sure I will thanks" I smile at her. With that she leaves the topic.

The next morning though was pretty tense for me. I informed both Caelum and Augustine about it they even wanted to come but I declined. 

"Mr King, he is in the interrogation room" He could feel the anger rolling off me, talking straight to the point.

"Thanks Officer" He escorts me to the room, I enter the room while he goes in the other side.

As soon as I enter I am so tempted to beat the living shit out of that person.

He is cuffed sitting on the other side of table, there was no ounce of guilt on his face I was hoping to find. I thought that might lessen my fury.

He appeared in good condition, well that was going to change soon.

"Hello there" A dark sinister smirk graces my face, promising him that it was his doom now, he was going to first hand face hell and there was no one to save him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So they almost kissed, damn you Caelum acting a cockblocker.

The guilty had been caught what do you think Aiden is going to do now...

Please comment and vote.

Happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 10
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...
624K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...