BTS - 8th Member (COMPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accept... More

Info
Twitter Update
Audition
Respond
Meeting The Band Members
Information About The Group
Let The Training Begin
New Home
Group info
First Live
Staff Members
Music Video
Preparing
Debut
Fans
First Big Award Show
Fan Meeting
New Album
Come Back
Birthday
First Concert
MAMA
New Music Videos (Part 1)
New Music Videos (part 2)
New Music Videos (part 3)
2015
Fire
Young Forever
Asian Tour (Part 1)
Asian Tour (part 2)
American show
MMA
Wing Tour
Hard Working (Part 1)
Hard Working (Part 2)
First World Tour (Part 1)
First World Tour (Part 2)
Her
Gogo
Graduation
Japanese Album
Come Back Home
Love Yourself
American Vacation (Part 1)
American Vacation (part 2)
Love Yourself Tour
Jimmy Fallon
La (Part 1)
La (Part 2)
The Graham Norton show
MAMA 2018
Best Friends
Persona
Boy with luv
Billboard
Concert
SNL
Golden Disc Award
Europe Tour
Japan Vacation
Norway & Italy Vacation
Hawaii Vacation
Dance and Chilling
MMA 2019
iHeart Jingle Ball
Grammy
New Single
New Album
ON
Vouge
Cancel
Live
Map of the Soul : The Journey
Dear Class of 2020
Bang Bang Con The Live
Working
Stay Gold
Done
Touring Again (Part 1)
Touring Again (Part 2)
Together (Part 1)
Together (part 2)
Together (Part 3)
Last concert
New Life

America

2.1K 39 0
By ChimangPark

Y/n p.o.v

'Come on, come on, come on. Let's go, let's go let's go!' I yelled at the boy excited that we were going to America for the first time. 'Y/n-ah, please calm down, you're stressing me out.' Seokjin asked me, and I gave him an innocent smile. 'Sorry' I said with my sweet voice. We walked out of the dorm an into our three cars. America here we come. 

We came to the airport and we could see a lot of paparazzis and fans standing around waiting for us. Great...I don't like paparazzis that follows you around, it's scary. Jungkook and Jimin walked out of the car before me and I game right after them. Flashlights were everywhere. I didn't really feel like getting my pictures taken so I hide beside Jimin. He noticed and told Jungkook to come too. They walked in front of me and I had Taehyung and Yoongi behind me. 

I also had a scarf trying to hide my face.

Outfit for the airport

----------------------------------------------------------

The great thing about America was that people didn't really know who we were so we could walk around without worrying that people would come and take pictures of us everywhere.

We were walking down the streets of LA. And of course we Maknae's were all over the place trying to see everything we were walking past. The three boys posted for a picture, and smiled. Cute.

Hey America, we're ready for you

#Y/n

We were going to have some dance lessons so we were on our way to the dance studio where we were going to dance. 

We got to the location and were met by a sweet woman. I guess Namjoon is going to do all the talking because he's the only one who speaks English. 'Hello.' she greeted and we all said 'Hello.' 'Okey guys, just follow my lead and will go over it.' she started. She started with some moves before adding on. This was so much fun.

----------------------------------------------------------

We had dance practice for about 9 hours before we were done for the day. We went back to our hotel and sat in the lobby waiting for our manager to get our room key and everything ready. I was sitting beside Yoongi so I rested my head on his shoulder. Jimin started laughing but I don't know why. I heard my phone buzz and saw a post that had been posted on Twitter by us. 

Y/n is tired and Suga as hangry.

#Jimin

I looked up at Jimin and gave him a glare. 'What?' he asked innocent. I stood up to go beat him, but or manager came and told gave us our room keys. 'Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/n. Go to your rooms and get ready to go and eat in 1 hour. Meet me down here.' he said and we walked to the elevator. 

Jungkook, Taehyung and I got to our room and opened the door. Not too bad. We unpacked some of our stuff and choose our bed. There were only two bed's so since I'm the girl I get my own bed. Yay. We all took a quick shower and got dressed to go out and eat.

We walked down to the lobby and met the others waiting for us. Yay we were last....We walked out and it was already pretty dark outside. We went to a Korean BQQ restaurant and sat down. There must have been some fans in there because I could see some girls looking at us, or just found the boys attractive. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and saw Jungkook and Taehyung still sleeping. They were all over the place. Cute. I decided to take a picture of them before walking them up. Boys please don't hate me after this.

Really tired after yesterdays dance class, but good morning from me :)

#Y/n

I woke them up and we got ready to head to our second dance class. 

Dance outfit

At today's lesson a man also came to dance with us. We were going to do a different type of dancing than what we did yesterday. He seemed really nice when he first walked in, and he was too. We kept dancing from 8:30 am to 4:45 pm, and it was so much fun.

As we were about to leave the guy came up to me and tapped my should. I looked at him and smiled. 'Hey, do you want to do a dance cover with me?' he asked. I looked at Namjoon and he told me what the guys asked. I smiled to the guy and nodded. We were going to do the dance routine we learned today. 

Dance routine

----------------------------------------------------------

Our last day in LA already came out of nowhere and today we had the day off to do what we wanted too. The Hyung line decided to go to an art museum and walk around getting to know the place to when we hopefully come back here. The Maknae line wanted to go to the beach so that's what we did. We packed all off our stuff because we were going to leave tonight to fly back to Korea. 

I got my bikini and the boys got theirs. We walked out of the hotel with our bags and put the bags in the cars. We had 4 cars over here, so Jimin and I were in the same car this time. I opened the window and took a picture before we drove to the beach to have some fun.

Last day in LA, I'll miss this place

#Y/n

----------------------------------------------------------

We got to the airport and we waiting for our plane to come. As we were waiting we got a little snack because we were all hungry. I ate mine up pretty fast. I saw Taehyung struggling with something so he asked Seokjin to hold his food while he was fixing his bag. Because I knew Seokjin when it came to food I caught him on camera taking a bit from Taehyung's food, but I decided not to tell them and figure it out on their own. Twitter time.

Never ever trusting Jin with my food, V you made a big mistake trusting him with your food.

#Y/n

----------------------------------------------------------

We got home and the Maknae line wanted to surprise the Hyung line with a little gift. We sat down and talked about what we were going to do for them. 

********************************

Yoongi p.o.v

I saw Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Y/n sitting together talking about something. Something seems fishy. They always do this from time to time. And they always end up giving or doing something for us. I took out my phone and took a picture of the four of them sitting there talking like a group of gangsters.

I don't know if I should trust the Maknae line when I see them sitting like this all alone talking about things. Seems fishy?

#Suga

----------------------------------------------------------

Just some videos of BTS battling and having a dance lesson, if you want to watch it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
146K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
3.7K 124 16
[DISCONTINUED] Y/n is cousins with Namjoon and she's in her senior year and 18 years old, she attends Yandere High an all girl school, she's a star a...