Haunting Shadows

By JoeArshi

After eight years of relationship, Arnav Singh Raizada married his love Khushi Kefira Gavriel. They thought t... More

Prologue
Story Trailer + Covers
Songs
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Characters
Chapter 04
Important Announcement

Chapter 01

2.2K 129 218
By JoeArshi

This chapter is here only because of AruArshi because it's her birthday gift.

Happy Birthday AruArshi

"Arnav." Khushi shouted trying to arrange her pleats standing in front of the mirror. Her beloved husband went upstairs to get their clothes which they discarded last night in the heat of passion. She blushed remembering everything that happened last night. They have been together for eight years, but she still blushed like a teenage girl around him.

Today is her first day after marriage and they have to reach his home for her grahpravesh(welcoming) ritual. Her shameless husband already wasted their time by not letting her out of the bed in the morning. She tricked him to let her go by offering a shower with him. Like an obedient husband he accepted it and she shut the door even before he can get into the bathroom.

"Baby, you called me?" Arnav asked entering the room with a heap of clothes in his hand which he dumped on the bed.

"I can't do this pleats." She said turning towards him holding the saree pleats in her hand.

"I thought you learned how to drape a saree." He moved towards her with a sexy smirk on his face.

"Not every girl like to wear saree. You are the one who likes me in saree, so it's your responsibility to help me." She said without considering the consequences.

"I will always help you baby." He started lingering his finger on her tummy.

"Last night, I wasn't able to admire these curves." He trailed his finger on the curve of her waist.

"This time you look totally healthy. Your waist alone can turn me on now." He whispered into her ear while nibbling her earlobes. She let go off the pleats and placed her hand on his bare chest. He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I can't get enough of you baby." Saying this he feathered kisses on her face, finally settling on her lips. They kissed eachother taking their time.

"Ohh Yahweh, what have I done?" Khushi asked looking at the clock after they break the the kiss.

"Laadgovernor, we are going to be late because of you." She started re-doing the pleats in hurry.

"Anjaliji told me that they will be expecting us at 9. Why are you looking at me like that now? Come on help me with this." She shouted at Arnav who stood there with a smile.

"Happy to help you always." He was about to place his hand on her waist when she slapped his hand.

"Keep you naughtiness aside and help me. If you do something, I won't let you sleep in the bed today." She tried to threaten him but got backfired.

"I too don't want to sleep today, we can use the couch on my room instead of the bed. You are such a kinky wife baby." He teased making her roll the eyes.

"Shameless man, always twisting my words into something like this." She complaint like a child while struggling to arrange the pleats.

"Okay, let me help you then"

"Arnav, don't tease me. I want us to reach there on time. Keep your things to yourself."

"It's hard to keep it under control. They all get active when they see you, especially my resuscitated buddy." He teased her again.

"Laadgovernor, I'm not talking to you."

"Yeah, may be you can make those sexy sounds instead." He winked arranging her pleats while annoying her at the same time.

"Arnav...you..." Khushi stopped her sentence knowing that he is going to tease her no matter whatever she say to him.

"Finally it's done." Arnav looked at her angry face.

"You look damn sexy when you are angry." Saying this he pecked her lips and started to wear the kurta(long top) and blazer. She smiled turning towards the mirror and looked at him through the mirror. Arnav saw this and mouthed a kiss at her making her blush.

Arnav stood beside Khushi once they got ready.

"Where did you find vermilion?" He asked seeing the red dot on her forehead.

"Well, it's lipstick." She giggled and arranged her mangalsutra and the chain given by him.

"I don't believe in these things, but you look beautiful as a newly wed." He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her cheeks.

"I just want this week to get over soon." He told ligering his finger in her lips.

"Why?"

"I can't wait to get you all alone for myself. It will be just us after a week, Mrs Arnav." He dropped and kiss on her cheek making her blush.

"You are going to blush a lot baby. I'm going to make sure of that." He placed a kiss on her other cheek.

"Where are we going?" She questioned.

"To a place where we can be just Arnav and Khushi without any paparazzis following us."

"And that place is?"

"Our honeymoon destination." He teased her without revealing anything.

"You are not going to say anything, are you?"

"Yes, all you need to know is that, after our honeymoon you will come back as Mrs Shameless Laadgovernor." Hearing this a blushing Khushi hugged him, burying her face onto his chest.

"Seems like you are on a mission to make me Mrs Shameless Laadgovernor."

"Yeah, it's one hell of a mission though." They laughed and stayed like that for few minutes, absorbing the feel of eachother's warmth.

Their beautiful moment is interrupted by the sound of car which came to take them to shantivan.

"Pradeep here." Arnav told disentangling from the hug.

"We should leave Arnav." She arranged her saree and accessories while he stared at her.

"You are looking beautiful baby, stop worrying." He said seeing her double checking everything.

Before exiting, he held her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Our forever starts here baby." She had a wide smile on her face hearing it.

"Forever it is." She said placing her lips on his lips.

**********

Arnav and Khushi stood in front of the door as Avantika preformed the aarti. Arnav held her hand and lightly squeezed it to comfort her. Arvind, Nirav and Sumitra stood next to Avantika. Once it is down, she looked at her mother in law who came forward. There is a small pot filled with rice grains placed in front of the door, along with a red liquid next to it.

"Now lightly push this pot with you right leg and enter." Sumitra paused for a moment as she looked at Khushi's leg.

"Ohh, I forgot that you don't have right leg to complete this ritual." She mocked Khushi who stood their uncomfortably. Arnav gritted his teeth and lightly squeezed her hand in assurance. At that moment ASR came out of him, who is all set to protect his angel.

"Dadi, do you know what's the significance of this ritual?" Arnav asked pointing at the pot in front of him.

"Of course, I know it. A newly wed bride is like Goddess Lakshmi and she symbolises the entry of good luck, wealth and prosperity. That's why she have to push this rice grains."

"So practically you insulted the goddess Lakshmi dadi. Why don't you just apologize now?"

"I didn't do anything. I just stated the fact. It's inauspicious to kick the pot with left leg."

"Okay then." Saying this he pushed the pot with his right leg.

"What have you done Arnav?" Sumitra asked with shock.

"In a marriage, husband and wife are equal. So it doesn't matter who did it." Arnav smirked at his dadi who look infuriated.

"Come let's enter now." Arnav told Khushi and she looked at Sumitra and Avantika.

"Hmm, now step into this red liquid and walk Khushi." Avantika tried to reduce the tension. Arnav held her hand as she placed her legs on the metal plate filled with liquid and walked out imprinting her footprint on the floor.

As they reached the hall, dadi asked Khushi to go to kitchen and prepare something for the them as she is the daughter in law of the house. Hearing this, Arnav got angry.

"First of all she have a beautiful name. Call her Khushi or Ma'am instead of bahu(daughter in law). She is not here to cook food for you dadi. She is my wife and you better keep that in your mind than trying to dictate my Khushi."

Arnav turned to Arvind.

"Dad, manage your mother while I take her to my room." Arnav saw Nirav giving him a thumb up and he winked at him. He held her hand and started to walk towards the room.

"Arnav, you shouldn't have talked to your dadi like that." Khushi adviced.

"I don't want you to talk about her."

"You could have talked to her in politely. She is elder than us."

"I don't respect anyone on their age or gender. She asked for it. This will be my reaction if someone tries to insult you. Now kick away my vile dadi from you mind and concentrate on your sexy husband baby." He said stopping in front of his room. He turned towards her and placed his hand in her cheek.

"Baby, I always wanted to show you my room. This is not just a room, it's a part of my past. I wanted to show you a lot of things in this room." His sound softened as he told her about the room. Khushi knew that it's the room which he has been using from his birth. The room which have seen him transforming into ASR from Ratna's chote.

Arnav twisted the key and opened the room. He held her hand and stepped inside the room. It's painted in black and white. There is two windows and a big wardrobe adjacent to a washroom. Two cots were put together, in which one of them is new and other looked old. There is a couch and a study table near the window. It's a spacious room which looked dull and gloomy.

"Most of the things in here were selected by maa." Saying this he brought her towards the study table.

"This was my study table. Maa used to sit beside me and helped me with my homework in here." Without his own knowledge, Arnav started to narrate Khushi about everything in that room.

"This is written by me, then maa left a place to add your name." Arnav pointed at the names written with marker. It read Arnav, Ratna and Khushi.

"When did you write my name?" She asked him.

"When we were in college." He confession left her in shocked. For a moment he mind went blank realising his determination at that time.

"But you never wanted to marry me at that time."

"Marriag or not, you are and will be mine always." He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

He pointed at the few paintings hanging on the wall.

"These painting were selected by maa to decorate my room. I liked this picture of lion a lot as a child and never wanted to take it down." There is a cute version of a lion with colourful mane hanging on the wall.

"Thats really a cute lion." Khushi commented. He took her to the wardrobe.

"It was maa who used to arrange my dress in the wardrobe." He turned towards her as she opened the empty wardrobe.

"You are standing on the same spot my maa used to stand." He said with a longing look on his face. She smiled at him and leaned onto his shoulder.

"Why is it empty? I thought there will be some clothes at least."

"We will be staying here only for a few days. After our honeymoon, we will be going to our home." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and entwined their fingers.

"When did you got this black and white walls?" She asked him.

"When I was in first year of college. I never had any hope in my life. At that time I liked the darkness provided by this room."

"What about now?" She questioned.

"A few years back, someone brought sunshine into my life and I started liking it more than this darkness." Khushi knew that he is talking about her.

"This whole wardrobe was my alcohol and drug storage area." Khushi lightly squeezed his hand to comfort him. He made her sit on the bed and sat next to her.

"There isn't much changes in this room. Except this wall and new cot, everything is been here from my childhood. I couldn't move this cot from here, it hold a lot of memories. That's why I brought another cot to make it spacious for us." He looked at the bed on which they are sitting.

"This is the same bed where I used to sleep. I told you that maa used to sleep with me when it rain and thunder. This is the same bed. I took the right side and she took the other." Khushi can see his face filled with happiness. His words felt like coming from deep within himself. It held so many emotions which he can't decipher.

"Every morning, she used to sit here..." He pointed at the place where she is sitting.

"...and wake me up. At night, she used to stroke my hair and place a kiss on my forehead when I got to bed." His voice held a longing which he showed whenever he talked about his mother.

Arnav reminded silent for a moment and stared at her. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"You don't know how happy I am. I feel..." His words started to get slur as he fainted onto the bed in front of her. Khushi don't know what happened to him all of a sudden and got panicked seeing him fainting.

"Arnav.... Arnav..." Khushi patted his cheek and started panicking. She called everyone and they rushed to the room.

"What did you do to him?" Dadi asked sitting next to Arnav after pushing her away.

"He was talking and fainted suddenly." Khushi couldn't control her tears seeing him like that. Nirav brought some water from the washroom while Arvind called a doctor.

"Bhaiyya..." Nirav sprinkled some water on Arnav which slowly brought him to consciousness. Arnav looked around for a moment to understand what happened.

"Are you okay Arnav?" Sumithra asked while Nirav helped him to sit on the bed. He saw Khushi standing behind dadi with teary eyes.

"I'm fine." Saying this he turned his head towards Khushi.

"Come here baby." He patted the space beside him.

"We will leave then Arnav. Khushi bitiya, the doctor will come soon to check on him." Avantika told them.

"It's not needed, I'm fine now." Arnav denied.

"It's needed. We will be waiting for the doctor aunty." Khushi counter him and they all left the room.

"Got scared?" He asked holding her hand as she sat beside him. Tears rolled down from her eyes when she saw his face.

"I wasn't expecting to see your cry baby avatar after marriage."

"Then what you want me to do? Laugh when you faint in front of me?" She asked wiping her tears.

"You have to toughen up baby. You shouldn't cry for such silly things." He adviced her.

"Yeah, says the man who go crazy when I get period crumps."

"Well, that's different." HP brought the water and Khushi made him drink it.

"That's not different." Saying this she placed her hand on his cheek.

"Are you feeling okay? Is there any pain? Are you comfortable?" She questioned with lot of concern.

"I'm fine baby, a little bit uncomfortable though."

"What happened? The doctor will come soon."

"Doctor can't do anything baby. It's my buddy who is uncomfortable with you sitting beside me like this."

"Laadgovernor, can't you keep your shamelessness away at this time at least? You have been reading me from morning."

"No, I have been teasing you for the past eight years. " He said bringing a smile on both their face. She pecked his lips and looked at him.

"I got scared seeing you faint like that. We had our food on our way and all of a sudden you fainted. You are too precious to me Arnav."

"Nothing will happen to me baby. Your laadgovernor is so fit and healthy. Haven't you seen last night how fit I am. Your hands where all over me." He teased making her blush.

"Shameless man." She muttered and he hugged her. Their little moment is interrupted by Arvind who came there with the doctor. It is found that he fainted because of over excitement and happiness. He told him some techniques to overcome those overwhelming feelings and left from there.

"So I fainted due to happiness. That's really good." Arnav said wrapping his arms around her waist.

[NOTE : You can get fainted because of over excitement and happiness. That's called vasovagal syncope. If you want to know about it, Google please.]

"Have you ever fainted like this? Because of over excitement or happiness?" She questioned.

"Not like this. I only fainted in my life because of stress and tension. I don't know how to express my feelings baby. Having you beside me in this room, in my life is something surreal." He started to get excited and she hugged him.

"Shhh, calm down Arnav. We can take this slowly." She said stroking his head.

"Let's lie down for some time." They laid down in the bed beside each other. Khushi smiled seeing him placing his head on her bosom with his arms wrapped around her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair and dropped a kiss on top of his head. They remained like that for some time before he looked up at her. With a smile she stroked his cheek.

"You can tell me anything Arnav. I'm here for you." She placed a kiss on his forehead.

"This room was my personal hell and heaven. This roommhave seen me in every shades. It was a heaven before everything happened. It was where I learned to walk and speak. Nani told me that maa used to follow me as I crawl around here. She used to sit with me as I do my homeworks. I narrated everything happened in my school sitting on this bed. We watched the rain sitting on that window side. I had the best mother in this world and I tried to be the best son for her." He paused for a moment while she planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Everything flipped when she betrayed me. This room became my personal hell. It was like this room haunted me. That was the place where everything hit rock bottom." He showed the right extreme corner.

"I sat on that corner stabbing my mother's picture with a knife while a rope tied above me on the fan holder. That's was the day I lost the real me." Khushi couldn't find the fan holder there when she looked at the ceiling.

"When I shifted here, nani asked him to remove that fan holder for my safety." Arnav answered seeing her eyes wandering on the ceiling.

"Are you okay baby?" He questioned wanting to know if she is comfortable.

"I'm totally fine here with my laadgovernor." Giggling at him she moved down and came face to face with him. Placing her hand in his cheek she kissed his eyes followed by his cheeks.

"You are not alone anymore Arnav. I'm here for you. You don't need to keep everything within you. I'm not going to judge you for your past. Whatever you say, you are and will be my Arnav." She kissed him placing her lips on his lips. They parted away and he touched her forehead with his forehead.

"I'm a lucky man."

"And I'm the luckiest girl to hold your heart. You are my Arnav, my laadgovernor, only mine." He liked the way she claimed him with possessiveness.

"Yes, only yours." Arnav repeated.

"Do you want me to continue?" He questioned.

"Only if you are comfortable." He continued after sometime.

"Hmm when I came to stay here, I had nightmares which didn't let me sleep. I used to sit on this bed in darkness. There were times when I used to close my eyes and wish all that was a nightmare. I wished when I would open my eyes, everything would be back to normal like it used to be. I was proved wrong, everything I opened my eyes. It was the darkness that welcomed me instead of my maa. Slowly, I started using drugs and alcohol to get sleep and relief. This room started to smell like marijuana and spirit. I used to sleep with an empty bottle beside me and the floor would be filled with cigarettes. Everything faded away when you came into my life." He cupped her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"Your smiling face soothed me. I started to sleep dreaming about you. I dreamt how you would hug me and run your your fingers through my hairs. I dreamt of us lying like this. I dreamt a future with you beside me." He pecked her lips and looked at her amused face.

"It was nothing sexual. It was all about you caring for me, being concerned for me. After a long time, I wanted all that from you."

"But you never told me this." She asked.

"You gave me everything even without asking." Tears rolled down from her eyes.

"You don't know how your single smile lit up my world. Now you are mine and here in this room which have seen me in my every shades. Like everyone, I too have someone to call mine."

"Yes, totally yours hubby." She pecked his lips and he snuggled into his bosom. She ran her hands through his hair thinking about everything he have told her. She can't help but love this man more and more as each second passes. A man who yearn for her love and care, a man who want to raise a family with her, a man who loves her beyond anything in this world. Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice.

"Khushi, you won't leave me like my maa? You will always choose me, won't you?" He asked like a terrified child which made her heart get squeezed in pain. Cupping his face with her both hand, she moved closer towards his lips.

"I won't leave you, not even in my other births. There is no Khushi without her Arnav. You are stuck with me laadgovernor. I won't leave you that easily." She flickered her nose with his nose.

"I don't want you to leave either." He whispered.

"I'm going to be with you forever and will always choose you without any second thoughts. Don't worry about these things laadgovernor." Saying this she kissed him passionately. They stared at eachother after breaking the kiss.

Khushi wanted to cheer him up and decided to try it in his way.

"Arnav, I don't think that this room have seen every shades of you."

"What made you think like that?" He questioned.

"What about your passionate side? Did this room see how you can make your woman moan so passionately? This room is yet to witness my shameless sexy laadgovernor." She said running her fingers on his face.

"You are playing with fire baby." He said making patterns on her tummy.

"Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada don't fear that fire. Are you afraid that you may get burnt?" She teased.

"F**k baby, you are turning me on with your tease."

"Wait for tonight then. We can show this room your passionate shade. Also you are yet to see my other shade too."

"Which shade is that?"

"The shade of being Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada." She whispered nibbing his earlobes.

"You are killing me baby."

"You may get killed tonight in a sweet way laadgovernor." She teased rubbing her thumb on hi lips.

"F**k I can't wait to see Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada tonight."

"The feeling is mutual laadgovernor." He smiled hearing her words and stroked her cheek.

"You are incredible baby."

"I have to be incredible because I'm Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada." Her sassy reply made him smile and they got lost in an intense makeout.

After a few hours, Arnav asked Khushi to change her dress as they have to go out. Sumithra have made the arrangement for her mukhdikayi (introduction of bride) ritual in the evening without consulting Arnav. When he got to know that he got angry for not informing her. Davis have arranged a small reception for them in the evening. Khushi find a solution by asking Sumithra to conduct the ritual few hours earlier than the reception and she accepted as she don't want to make a fool in front of her friend circle.

"Where are we going Arnav?" Khushi asked sitting next to him in the car with his fingers entwined with her fingers. His thumb traced her ring and admired it.

"You will get to know that soon."

"Arnav, why do you always do this to me? You don't tell me anything and I have to wait till you let me know about anything."

"That's called surprise baby."

"People don't give surprises that often." She reasoned.

"I don't know about others, but I like giving you surprises. We will reach there soon, so keep patience." He squeezed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Behave Arnav, Pradeep is here." She said looking at their driver. To this, he just pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She shook her head knowing her shameless man.

The car got halted in front of a two storey building and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why are we here Arnav?" She looked at her prosthetic centre where she go for prosthetic fittings and alterations.

"I will tell you once we are inside." Saying this he covered their face with a mask. He took her inside and asked the receptionist about their appointment.

Khushi sat there clueless as Arnav talked to a man. He asked Khushi to remove her prosthetic while he go and bring her new prosthetic. She looked at Arnav for some answers and he sat next to her.

"Few weeks back, your abba brought you here on my request. I wanted to get you a new advanced prosthetic and needed your measurements."

"Why do I need a new one? This is okay for me." She said placing her hand on her prosthetic leg.

"Yeah, I know that but I want an advanced one so that you can enjoy our honeymoon. I have planned a lot and for that it's needed." He explained it to her.

"I will accept it bug on a condition." She tried to test her luck.

"Tell me our honeymoon destination." She smirked at him underestimating her shameless husband. Arnav smiled at her and lean close to her face.

"Baby, you should remember that your husband is a very fit and healthy man. I don't mind carrying you in my arms if you refuse this prosthetics. Don't complain later that I didn't warn you when people will be staring at us. You know that I don't have any ounce of shame when it comes to you." He smirked at her making the smile disappear on her face. She knew that he will carry her in his arms if he wants to.

"You are so bad."

"I have to be bad for my girl who is also bad within our four walls." He winked making her annoyed.

"Laadgovernor." She muttered and he placed a quick peck on her lips.

"Always yours."

Khushi got the new prosthetic and the worker asked her to try it out to see if it fits. She started to remove her leg and Arnav helped her much to her displeasure. She put of the new prosthetic and admired it.

"Can you give us a moment?" Arnav asked the worker and he went from there. He kneel beside Khushi and made her look at him.

"Someone seems to be in angry mode." He teased her.

"Yes, I'm angry. Tell me how many more surprises you have filled for me?" She questioned.

"I forgot to count that. May be in the next batch I will keep a count on it."

"Go laadgovernor, I don't want to talk to you." Sometimes he teases her a lot.

"Baby, I have been planning on this honeymoon for an year. I wanted to explore everything with you. I want to see your excitement as we explore everything together. Baby I desire you a lot physically, but I want us to reconnect in an emotional way too. I want us to be the arnav Khushi we used to be in the past. I want to take you for night rides, have some street food while teasing eachother, I wanted to do a lot of things that brought us close to eachother. Trust me baby, this is our first long trip and I want it to be a surprise." His words filled her heart with warmth. She held his hand and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I'm so silly. I will wait for my surprise, don't worry. We will do everything together." She squeezed his hand as theh smiled at eachother. He placed a kiss on her forehead and helped her to attach the new prosthetic.

The worker came in and told her the features of the new leg. He asked Khushi to walk to see if it uncomfortable. Arnav stood next to her as she walked easily on the floor. Once that's over, he showed her the uneven floor with up and down. Previously, it was little hard for her to walk on uneven terrain with her old prosthetic. Right now, the advanced one absorbed the shocks when her artificial foot landed on the uneven floor. Arnav held her hand as she first stepped in that floor. It took her a few minutes to get familiarised with her new prosthetic. Slowly she started to walk without his assistance and felt comfortable. Arnav paid the balance amount and they left from there.

"Baby, see if you are comfortable in this prosthetics for a week. I don't want you to struggle with your prosthetic when we will be honeymooning." He said as they exited the building.

On reaching Shantivan, Arnav went to take a shower while Khushi decided ti check her social media. She have already muted the notification knowing that it won't stop it once everyone know about their marriage. Khushi saw the pictures posted by Arnav related to their wedding. The first picture is from there Jewish wedding, where Arnav is putting the ring on her finger. The second picture from there hindu wedding, where they are smiling at eachother after the ritual.

She liked that post and tap on the comment box. She smiled seeing people wishing them a happy married life. As she scrolled down, her smile started to fade slowly. She don't know when her eyes got filled reading the hate comments under the post.

Nyralove123 : why the hell he married this ugly fat one legged girl? She is no match to a diva like Nyra

ArRaian : I bet that he is going to divorce her soon.

Wings673 : How can he go after this girl leaving Nyra who was former Miss India? Is he blind or something?

MsSmiley : Out of all the girls in this world, he only find her to marry? He surely have some problem.

Pizzalover : They don't match at all. Wish ASR married Nyra instead of her. Anyway all the best.

Tianjin : Hence proved that love is blind.

Tears rolled down from her eyes as his fans bad mouthed her, comparing her with Nyra. It hurts when she read the mean comments. She knew that things like this will happen, but seeing it was different from what she expected. She never knew that people will hate her only because of getting married to him. This kind of negativity is totally new to her.

Arnav called Khushi from washroom as he forgot to take the shower gel. As he didn't get any reply from her, he exited the washroom after wrapped around his waist to get the shower gel thinking that she went outside. On opening the door, he saw her sitting on the bed with teary eyes while looking at her phone.

He rushed to her within seconds and sat next to her, cupping her face with his hands.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?" He asked with lot of concern and she got alerted with his presence.

"Hmm.. nothing...it's just something went into my eyes. Why are you here? Do you need something?" Hearing her reply he snatched her phone and looked at the comments.

"You are upset over this?" He questioned showing the comments to her while his blood boiled in rage.

"What? No... I didn't cry Arnav."

"Baby, you can't fool me. Is it about the comments?" She nodded her head instead of verbally answering to him.

"Baby, I told you to ignore these bullies."

"When I saw those comments, I couldn't control myself. I knew that people will react badly, but seeing it is different. I know that I'm not that like Nyra but getting compared with her is hard. It's hard to digest that people want us to divorce. Why are they doing this when they don't anything about us?" She looked at him helplessly. He placed her hand on her right cheek and squeezed her hand lightly.

"Baby, these people are delusional. They create an imaginary world and live in it. They talk like this because that's makes them feel good about their evilness. This is just the start baby, you are going to see a lot of people like this from now. They will try to interpret and dissect each of your actions and try to show you down. Don't give them your precious time because they don't deserve anything from you. You are strong baby, you can tackle them just like the way you handled the bullies in our college."

"But all these people?"

"They all are hidden under a name, so it will be easy than those bullies. Just ignore and show them who Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada is." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"So will you do that for your sexy husband cum laadgovernor?" He teased wiping her tears.

"Anything for my sexy husband cum laadgovernor." She said with a smile.

"Okay, no more tears for those bullies. Let's cheer you up in the shower then." Saying this he lifted her in his arms.

"Arnav, out me down...I don't want to shower with you."

"Yes, you are going to shower with me. Let's save some water."

"I know what you are planning laadgovernor."

"I'm not planning anything at all."

"I know you laadgovernor. Now put me down." She wriggled in his arms.

"We are going to take a shower only because I want our first time in this house on that bed." He said entering the washroom. He placed her under shower and twisted the nob.

"Arnav my prosthetic." She said as she have to remove her leg.

"Well, the new one is waterproof." He opened it fully making them get drenched. They took their time to take the bath and exited after half an hour because of her compulsion.

Once again happy birthday to my dear AruArshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 17K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
26K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
588K 18.5K 34
An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept each other or will this marriage be the...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...