My Fake Fiancé

By daphneycharles

"You have less than one year to find a girl and get married." "Dad that's absurd!" "No! you know what is abs... More

Chapter 1 plot
Chapter 2 Threatened
Chapter 3 Old friends meet
Chapter 4 Do he love me?
Chapter 5 Marriage proposal
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Choices
Chapter 8 cheer up Juju
Chapter 9 Going to jail
Chapter 10 Meet the parents
Chapter 11 Julia is black?
Chapter 12 Claire
Chapter 13 Julia's Confession
Chapter 14 Julia's Confession part 2
Chapter 16 John's decision
Claire's plan chapter 17
Chapter 18 Letting go
Chapter 19 The Date
Chapter 20 Set up

Chapter 15 End to a beginning.

429 18 0
By daphneycharles

SEAN

Sensitive topic mature audience only

Julia

My heart wouldn't stop pounding I had unprotected sex with a total stranger! I was sure I had caught something my body wasn't feeling well at all. I stared at the plain white ceiling avoiding the fact that my legs were spread open right now with a light flashing at my insides.

"You definitely have a lot of swelling but so far there isn't any signs of an infection still waiting on the test results. Julia, I don't think you have anything honestly it's just the rough sex that causing you pain because your body wasn't ready. Rough sex can cause microscopic tears in the vagina. That would explain the pain and discomfort you have been feeling."The doctor said whiles removing her gloves and tossing them in the trash can.

"You're not going to tell my parents about this right?" I started to sit up and pull my underwear back up and put back on my pants.

"Julia of course not! You're eighteen now you don't need their consent just because your mom is my friend I would never. Plus we have a doctor and patient confidentiality I could lose my job. Julia, you are totally safe here. The nurse walks in the room she greeted me then hand the doctor a file my anxiety went rocket high. What if I did catch something? She opens up the folder and her brown eyes widened my heart stop for minutes honestly I didn't breathe. "You tested negative for everything so you're in the clear for any STDs" She looks at me with pain in her eyes I was supposed to feel relieved but I didn't.

"That's good news right because your facial expressions are making me feel nervous." She looks at me then walk next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. I knew this woman since I was ten and she was not much of a hugger.

"Julia you're four weeks pregnant." Her voice was soft and genuinely concerned. I stared at her lips as she said it. I stayed there in disbelief just staring into nothing with horror, my life was over. "Do you know who the father is you said you only had sex with two guys." I couldn't believe that I was in this situation I started to think of all the stupid choices I made that lead me to this moment. I was going to be a mother have a child I am not ready for this I can't even take care of myself, I literally just had sex with a stranger two days ago to fill a void. Two days ago wait a minute fuck.

"Omg! John is the father four weeks ago I slept with John." This couldn't be happening right now I didn't even tell John we had sex how am I suppose to explain to him that I'm having his child. I want to go to college far away from here from John I wanna travel I can't be stuck here. I imagine how my life was going to be with a baby in it I wouldn't be able to graduate since I already miss so many days. My parents would be sad and think they are failing me like this was their fault. I can't put them through that they are barely hanging on as it is. John so happy right now and am just going to ruin that.

"Do you want me to contact him?"

"No! I just need some time to think about everything."

"Of course take all the time you need sweetie you could call me to schedule another visit anytime." She walks up to me and hand me a pamphlet I took one look at it and saw the word abortion listed.

"I want an abortion." I said immediately not even giving it a second thought.

"Julia no!" She said in shock passing her hand through her loose curls.

"This baby can ruin a lot of people's lives right now not just mines. I am not going to argue with you on my decision either you do it or another doctor does."

"Julia your just scared and not thinking straight."

"Don't start, how soon can I get an abortion." She sight then shook her head in disbelief her full lips frown.

"Fine if you want to go through with this I won't stop you but at least give it a day before you make a decision that big". I roll my eyes in aggravation I didn't want to hear about that or think about it I just want to fix my mistakes.

"When?"

"Two hours from now if you want to do this I will play no part in it. I will get you another doctor and at least talk to someone before the abortion. She walks out of the room and leaves me. I honestly was kind of hurt that she was not doing it I trust her more than a stranger but I know this was hard on her so I understood. I took my things and left I was scheduled for two hours from now but there was someone I needed to talk to. I went outside the clinic there was this beautiful oak tree I went under it for shade the sun was melting my skin.

"Hey, are you okay." He said smiling at me I shook my head no and went into his arms. His muscles surrounded me with comfort. The smell of his familiar cologne made me feel warm inside. I miss him so much I felt like crying right now. I put my arms around his neck he place his arms around my waist. His warm neck against my cheeks bring me great comfort he slowly rub my back.

"Hey Juju what's wrong why are you crying?" He asked with the most care in his voice. His soft hand run through my hair gently I look up at him staring at his dreamy emerald green eyes. I was not okay I was in so much pain I didn't know what to say to him. I wondered if I should just tell him the truth after all it was his child and he deserves to know.

"The beginning of my summer was pretty shitty that's all but I am just overwhelmed to see you I missed you a lot". I drag my back on the tree until I was siting on it's roots.

"Yeah I can see that by the way you jumped in my arms I missed you to." He sits next to me and put his warm arm around my shoulders. Thanks God I am wearing an off the shoulder shirt. I melted in his arms immediately the combination of the warm breeze blowing though my hair the sun in the distance and the smell of nature was so magical.

"John I have something to tell you" I needed to tell him the truth no matter what happens next. I needed to stop being selfish.

"Claire and I got engaged I ask her whiles we were in the Bahamas. Your the first person I told I couldn't hold it anymore."

"Wow, that's great, but don't you think your to young to be asking your girlfriend to marry you in high school." Just fucking great! The love of my life is getting married!! The man who I made took my virginity. The man who I was pregnant for, how did I get here, how!

"I am so in love with her she makes me happy I don't want to loose her."

"Well Claire is a very lucky girl to be love by you I hope she makes you happy."

"Thanks that means a lot to me I don't care much for people opions but when it comes to you. Its means the world to me." He gives me a very intense stare that made me feel smaller then he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear. I felt a warm feeling I was blushing so hard that my cheeks hurt.

"What you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh yeah, um I really like your new hair cut." He raise a eybrow then chuckled.

"Uh, thanks." He grabs his phone from his pocket and took a quick look before shoving it back in his pocket. "It's Claire she wants to meet up, I am happy you called." I gave him a smile then a warm hug. "See you around Juju." Things did not go the way I planed John was supposed to change my mind about doing this. I am really going to have to do this, aren't I, tears stared flowing down my cheeks. Why things had to be like this it's so unfair.

*******

"I did it, I killed my baby!" I said whiles running in Sean's arms. I cried so hard my head started aching. His hand slowly rub my back whiles I cried he didn't say anything until I got everything out. We was standing in front of the clinic, just being there remembering what I just did. I couldn't handle it so Sean took me to a quiet dinner where he order us both a cup of hot tea. We sit opposite directions I could feel people staring at us because my eyes were puffy they probably thought Sean did something to me.

"I thought you were going to tell John." His stare was burning though me waiting for my answer. I gently rub the top of the tea cup in a circular motion.

"John and Claire are engaged Sean." I said in a sad voice Sean eyes widened in shock then he looked angry. Which I find very weird why would he care about John and Claire getting married.

"He didn't ask you why you wanted to meet in the back of a clinic?"

"He did I just told him I was getting checkups we were texting I didn't want to tell him about the situation over the phone."

"I get." I look down at my tea and took a sip. Then a tear escapes my eye I felt so empty inside. The feeling of something getting rip from you could leave with emptiness. "Hey!" I quickly look at Sean he reaches for my hand on the table he give it a gentle squeeze. "Your going to make it through this Julia I promise and I will continue being here for you always."

*******

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it. Julia having an abortion was the toughest thing she did. she was being selfless puting everyone before herself even when it came to her own body which is sad and messed up. Don't forget to vote and comment love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
30.2K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...
3.4M 98.1K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
6.6M 237K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...