The Doctor (IZ*ONE X M!Reader)

By DJShadow721

Hwang Y/n, a famous medical prodigy, finds himself in one of the most uncommodating nursing homes for the men... More

Synopsis | Kwon Eunbi
Synopsis | Miyawaki Sakura
Synopsis | Kang Hyewon
Synopsis | Choi Yena
Synopsis | Lee Chaeyeon
Synopsis | Kim Chaewon
Synopsis | Kim Minju
Synopsis | Yabuki Nako
Synopsis | Honda Hitomi
Synopsis | Jo Yuri
Synopsis | Ahn Yujin
Synopsis | Jang Wonyoung
The Gathering
Training
Training Start!
Improvements
Saving Mission
Trust
Escape The Place
Back Home
Open Up
Stories I
Stories II
Stories III
Another Treatment
Crush
Secret Admirer
Real Feelings
Accused
Save Him
Seek The Truth
Verdict
Chaos
Retry

Final Warning

3.8K 130 251
By DJShadow721

"Hurry up Kwangbae. You move so slow." Yena is getting impatient on how they move inside the tight vent.

Imagine four of them moving like worms inside the small container. The heat of their body and air blowing from the vent made them experience hellish training.

"I'm moving my fastest movement. Okay? It is just hard to move in this vent. Why do we have to do this anyways?" Hyewon sighs while wiping her sweat.

"The video of Y/n shows a vent. This is the fastest way to locate him." Minju said while panting hard.

On the other hand, Yuri starts to feel exhausted. Both from the heat and extreme tightness of their location. Her panic attack starts to rise up. Her breathing becomes fast and unstable.

"Wait! Stop!" Yena yells which made the other two on front halt their movements. Even though it is tight inside, Yena manages to pull Yuri towards her and hug the younger girl.

"Yuri. Look at me. Look at your unnie." Yena keeps on steadying Yuri's head which is out of focus with her eyes.

Yuri's condition becomes worse every second and Yena doesn't know what to do. She grabs Yuri's head and kisses her forehead. She pushes a big chunk of air to Yuri's mouth to calm her down.

Yuri squeals from both the kiss and the sudden air she breathe. Yena pulls out after a few seconds and looks at the little hamster in front of her.

"Are you fine now?" Yena asked while Yuri just nods. She goes back a little to give Yuri space to move and the four of them proceed to find Y/n.

"Well, that was hot." Hyewon whispers but Minju hears her.

"I know, right." She replied.

"What's that-" Yena was about to ask what are they talking about when they got interrupted by something.

"Hello, Ducky. This is Bread. Please respond."

"Bread? How does a bread talk like a human?"

"This is Hitomi, you idiot. Bread is my call sign."

"Oh, right. This is Ducky. Over."

"Any report on your situation? Over."

"Yuri just got a panic attack but she is fine now. Our progress is slow since Hyewon's big breasts hinder our movement."

"Are there any signs t... Y/n... ne..."

"Hello? Hello Bread, do you copy? Comm One?" Yena put the transmitter back in her pocket.

"Damn. The comms are off. We should proceed on our own."

"But how? We are near based on the location of the video?" Minju looked at her Hyewon who is thinking.

"I guess we are on our own. Our mission is to locate Y/n and get us out of here. There's nothing changed on the plan." Hyewon encouraged the rest and proceed on crawling their way out.

After three minutes of the hellish adventure, Hyewon stumbled on the end of the vent. They decided to crawl out of it for some fresh air and to reduce the heat they are experiencing.

"Finally some cold air." Yuri stretched her arms up to loosen those muscles.

Hyewon fixes her clothes and wears her bra. Yena offers her help which Hyewon happily accepted. Minju stays on guard to check any movement that may lead to their detection when something happened.

Some shadowy figures flashed behind the windows which gathered Golm's attention. He tries to chase them as he thought they are his family. Minju noticed Golm's movement.

"Golm! Come back here!" Minju chases Golm who is chasing his family. She didn't notice the infrared alarm between the boxes and accidentally triggers it.

"Oh no..." Hyewon sighs as the next thing they knew are there are a bunch of goons surrounding them.

Yena pulls Yuri into her back and tries to protect her. Hyewon pulls Minju closer and makes a close formation with Yena and Yuri to defend themselves. They manage to knock a few men out but they're easily outnumbered and eventually captured.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hel-... D-... Cop-..."

"Ducky? Ducky! Damn, I think the line is off." Hitomi slammed the radio down.

"I can't reach Eunbi unnie either. What the hell is happening?" Chaewon kept on trying to reach them but she failed.

"Shhh. Girls. Keep quiet." Wonyoung hushed her unnies. Chaewon and Hitomi look at her. Yujin points at her eyes then somewhere out there to signal that there is a goon patrolling the area where they're staying.

"What's the plan?" Wonyoung asked while keeping her head down.

"Keep the money case here. Hitomi unnie and Chaewon unnie must guard it. Wonyoung and I will try to knock him down." Yujin said. The three nodded and proceed as they planned.

Chaewon takes the case with her and hugs it while Hitomi is trying to fix the signal for their communication. Yujin grabs the bat while Wonyoung follows her from behind.

They lurk their way on the goon and try to sneakily knock him out. The man is on the phone which makes it easier for them to sneak.

"Okay, Wonyoung. I want you to go right." Yujin instructed the girl beside her.

"You heard what Hothead told us right? I wished I joined him when he entered that hospital. I will have my time enjoying their young quims after we got them."

The goon's words made Wonyoung mad. She furiously clenches her fist and is ready to attack the goon when the siren went off. All lights suddenly turn on and that made the goon look at her back. Wonyoung lunges an attack against the goon by going to his left.

"Hey! I told you to go right!" Yujin follows her. The first three punches from Wonyoung are easily deflected by the goon. He manages to grab her wrist and pin her to the wall.

"What do we have here? A cute little sweet girl." His grip tightens on Wonyoung's shoulders. Wonyoung tries to resist but the goon is too strong for her.

"Fighter, aren't we? You're interesting." The goon smirks as he leans into her and is about to steal a kiss from Wonyoung.

The rabbit manages to cover her mouth before the molester reaches it. Yujin takes the chance and smacks the bat she is holding to the goon's nape.

The man falls to the ground with the bat in Yujin's hand. She quickly runs to the shaking and terrified girl and hugs Wonyoung.

"Are you alright? Did he do something on you?"

"I-I-I'm fine Yujin unnie. Unnie I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Yujin unnie is here for you." Her hug tighten but it doesn't last long when the goons surrounded them. Yujin hid Wonyoung behind her back to at least defend her.

"Should we help them?" Chaewon asked Hitomi who is still busy repairing the comms.

"Fuck it. Why now?" Hitomi grabs the wrench and gives it to Chaewon while she grabs the screwdriver for herself.

They were about to go out of their little hideout when the goons trap them and capture them. Yujin tries to grab the bat on the floor but the goon kick it away.

She tries to fight them off with her bare fist but this time, it proved that the quantity has no match against the quality. They were soon captured right after Hitomi and Chaewon.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"He must be in this room." Eunbi said.

"Or he must be there." Sakura said.

As they approach the door and tries to open it, an alarm sound could be heard throughout the warehouse.

"Shit that's the alarm sound!" Chaeyeon said.

"Ah shit, here we go again." Sakura said while looking at a few guards coming at them.

"Eunbi unnie, behind you!" Nako alerted Eunbi and she managed to avoid the attack and knock out the goon.

"We got to get outta here. Retreat!" Eunbi initiates a retreat.

While they're on the run to the exit, Eunbi got hit by a bat to her back, and Sakura steps on her foot and falls. Chaeyeon stops her steps to help Sakura but she got knocked out as the goons approached both of them. Nako runs for her life but her small steps eventually got overtaken by a tall 7-foot goon and she got captured.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The girls are dragged to a wide place inside the warehouse. Some of them that got knocked out, all woke up to see a man in a black tuxedo with Rajoon on his left and their boyfriend who's tied on his right.

"I see that we have intruders in here." Dongseok said.

"Boss, these bitches are this fucking asshole's sluts." Rajoon said.

"Ahh, I see. I get it."

"Who the fuck are you?" Nako asked.

"My name is Ma Dongseok. The most fearful thug boss in South Korea. No one ever dared to catch me."

"Let our boyfriend go!" Minju said and he chuckled.

"So, you girls are... this boy's girlfriends? All of you look very pretty." Dongseok said.

"Shut up! Take that money inside the briefcase and give us back our boyfriend, asshole!" Eunbi said.

"Ooh~ Feisty, aren't you?~ I like it~" He said.

"Cut to the chase, fat ass! We want him! Not you!" Chaeyeon said.

"Here's the thing. I want... a little bit of a show here. It'll be boring if we just trade like this."

"What the fuck do you want?" Sakura said.

"A little bit of a show." Then, 30 men start to surround them. Some of them are weaponless and some of them have weapons.

"I wanna see you girls can fight or not." The girls then stand up and prepare themselves.

"It's... showtime." Dongseok said.

Those men start attacking them. They were prepared for this so the girls faces them. Eunbi managed to land a few punches and a knee to the face to a man and she knocked him out.

Sakura and Chaeyeon took down 4 men together with their teamwork. Hyewon pins her opponent to the wall and chokes him with his weapon. Yena and Yuri just superkicks their opponents.

Chaewon and Minju dodge the attacks. Nako and Hitomi just put their opponents into submissions. Meanwhile, Yujin is protecting Wonyoung and just hits them with a plank.

Dongseok watches with an impressed face. He expected them to be weaker but turns out they were pretty good at kicking asses. Y/n feels hopeless in his position and had to watch them fight the goons of Ma Dongseok.

It looks like the girls are getting the upper hand because all 30 men are down, knocked out. Dongseok gives a slow clap and an evil laugh.

"Bravo! That was impressive! Hahahaha!"

"Now give back our Y/n! We ended your show. Give him back to us!" Eunbi said.

"Oh... did I say that the show is over? Unfortunately, that was an appetizer. You guys are gonna face the main dish now. Boys!"

Then, there appear 50 men behind him. The girls were shocked seeing that huge amount of men.

"Give them an orgy or a gangbang or whatever." Dongseok said.

"Destroy those bitches!"

They received his orders and starts attacking the girls. The girls didn't back down and fight the best they can to end his show.

"Now this is way more fun! Hahahaha!" He let out his evil laugh and Rajoon laughed together with him.

"Feel like I wanna step in, boss." Rajoon said.

"Not yet, Hothead. Wait until they managed to reduce the number of goons fighting them. You'll step in later."

"Alright boss." Dongseok takes a look at Y/n beside him.

"How's that for a show, huh?" He lightly slaps his cheek and laughs.

Eunbi and Hyewon struggle to fight them off as her energy slowly drains after fighting them. ChaeKura also struggles as they tried to catch a breath from fighting the goons.

2Kim continues dodging but eventually, they get tired so they just fight them off with their weapons. Nako and Hitomi drain themselves a lot using submissions and decide to low-blow every single one of them. Meanwhile, Yujin... is still protecting Wonyoung.

Eunbi then got hit by a bat to her rib, making her fall. She received a knee to the face and a punch which made her spit out blood. YenYul notice it and they try to help her but decided not to because someone came.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" She starts fighting them off in anger because...

"THIS IS FUCKING BELLA YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" Yup. Bella took over.

Dongseok was shocked but then laughs as he felt entertained watching it.

"That's fucking awesome!"

YenYul only gives strikes to them rather than doing what Eunbi did. I mean Bella did. Bella just body slams them and then puts them into Attitude Adjustment, Rock Bottom, Stunner, RKO, and freaking did a Spear to them. All wrestling moves appeared and made them shooked.

But, Yujin becomes exhausted and she's knocked down by a single punch, and Wonyoung got kicked in the stomach. They all give no mercy to them as they keep stomping the girls and they both spits out blood.

"Yujin-ah! Wonyoung-ah! No- AKK!!" Minju tried to go towards them but got hit by a bat on her back. She fell down and before she could get hit again, Chaewon blocked the attack. But unfortunately, Chaewon also got hit on the back and they got stomped too.

"NOOO!!! YUJIN-AH!!! WONYOUNG-AH!!! DON'T FUCKING STOMP THEM YOU FUCKING MORONS!!! KIM CHAEWON, KIM MINJU!!!" Y/n screamed.

ChaeKura also got taken down and got beat up by the goons. Nako and Hitomi helped them but they got into submission by the goons.

"PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!" Y/n begs.

"AAAAHHHH!!" Bella knocks out a goon and tries to help Wonyoung and Yujin.

Yuri suddenly got cut by a knife at her arm and Yena knocked him out. She threw away the knife.

They aren't strong and agile enough to counter them. Eventually, Yuri and Yena are taken down to the ground. Hyewon tries to help both of them but got punched in the face and the stomach. She was slapped and then laid on the floor after another punch to the face.

Eunbi's the only one who remained in this battle. All her dongsaengs have been taken down.

"Girls..." Rena appeared and looked at them with sad eyes.

That allowed the goons to hit her with the bat. Finally, she got taken down and is stomped by the goons. Ma Dongseok just laughs maniacally looking at the scenes.

"I'm fucking entertained! Hahahaha!"

"Please stop! Please... I beg you... Don't hurt them, please!"

"Stop it, boys." Dongseok orders them to stop and all the girls look bloody and bruised.

"Hahaha! This was so entertaining~" He walks towards Eunbi and then grips her hair.

"Let me tell you something, girl. No matter what you try to do, you'll never outsmart me or win against me." He lets her go.

"And I gotta admit. This was fucking entertaining! But sadly, it had to end because all of you are too fucking weak! Well, now that I had fun, I'll give you back your boyfriend." He lets out an evil laugh as he went back to his seat.

"Rajoon-ah. Take that briefcase and release this boy." He ordered Rajoon.

"Alright, sir." Rajoon obeyed his boss. He took the briefcase from them and unties Y/n. He then gets on all fours because his knees was hurting.

Rajoon helps him up and pushes his head to go towards them. The girls slowly stand up and look at Y/n approaching them.

"Stupid little shits." Dongseok mumbled...

...and pulls out a gun from his coat. He aims it at Y/n. Chaewon noticed it.

"No!" She tried to run to save him but...

*BANG!*

A gunshot was heard in the warehouse and the victim of the gunshot was...

"*coughs* What the fuck is this?" Y/n turns around slowly to see Dongseok's left chest has red marks.

"Who the fuck... I am fucking immortal... I can't die... I can't-" He collapses to the ground, dead.

All of them look at him in shock as Y/n freeze on his spot, looking at Dongseok's dead body. He's confused by his sudden death. All of a sudden, gunshots are heard from a distance and all the goons are shot to death.

"Who the hell did that?! AHHHHHH!" Rajoon screams. Y/n turns his attention on Rajoon who's about to pull out his gun.

He rushes towards Rajoon and flying-kicks him on the chest. He quickly disarms Rajoon and beats the hell out of him.

"Oh man, I've got so many punches to give you." Y/n spits on his face before punching him. At the same time, Ms. Na and Detective Do show up to witness hell about to be unleashed upon Rajoon.

"This is for being such an asshole." First punch.

"This is for killing Sejeong." Second punch.

"This is for putting me in jail." Third punch.

"This is for making those girls' lives miserable." Fourth punch.

"This is for fucking a minor." Fifth punch and Rajoon is barely breathing.

"This is for punching the shit out of me." Sixth punch and he got one eye open.

"This is for everything I've been through." The seventh strong punch knocks Rajoon out for good.

He looks at his hands that are bloody from the beatdown he gave to Rajoon. He stands up and approaches the girls. They look at him in worry, even though they're in a bad physical state.

"H-Hi, girls. It's been a while..."

"Y/n..." Hyewon uttered.

"Y/n ssi, are you alright?" Ms. Na asked.

He approaches Eunbi with a smile and gives one last look at her before collapsing on her shoulder, exhausted after getting beat up in the past few days and also beating up his mortal enemy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day...

Y/n wakes up and finds himself on a bed, surrounded by 12 beautiful girls. He finds Eunbi on his left and Hyewon on his right. He smiles and caresses their hair. They both wake up from his actions. They gasp as they look at Y/n, conscious.

"Y/n!" Both girls said and their voices make the others awake.

"Are you alright?" Hyewon asked.

"Y/n!" The others said.

"Hi girls. I'm alright. Just exhausted." They all sigh in relief.

"We were worried sick about you." Chaewon said.

"I'm very sorry to make you worry."

"Rena was scared... Rena worries about Y/n... Rena miss Y/n..."

"I'm here now. You don't have to worry." Y/n caresses her hair.

"I'm glad that you're alive." Sakura said.

"Well, me too. I'm glad that you girls are still alive." He hears sobbing sounds and it was Yujin.

"Oppa..."

"Wait, oppa? You've never called me that." Then, Yujin hugs him while crying.

"I'm sorry *sniff* for all the mistakes *sniff* that I've done. I promise *sniff* to be a better person."

"Okay okay..." He pats her back while looking at her weirdly.

"Geez, I'm still recovering." Yujin pulls away quickly.

"I'm sorry, oppa."

"It's alright. And feels a bit weird when you call me oppa."

"I'll keep calling you oppa from now on."

"Well, sure then."

"Girls, I think we should let Y/n rest. He still needs to recover from his wounds and bruises." Chaeyeon suggested.

"I think so too. Let's give him a rest." Hitomi said, agreeing to Chaeyeon's suggestion.

"Don't you dare cry, shortie."

"The fuck did you say? [Mad tone]" Nako glares at Hitomi.

"These two never stop bickering." Yuri said while shaking her head.

"Y/n..." Minju approaches him.

"Thanks a lot for your effort. You tried your best to cure us."

"And you didn't give up on us. I wanna thank you for that." Yena added.

"You also risked yourself for us. We're just mentally ill people. We're not worthy of your act of kindness. But at the same time, we needed it the most." Wonyoung said.

"It's all for the best. I believe that I could cure all of you, and I hoped that society could accept you again. If they can't, I have a home to live in."

"You've been through a lot, Y/n. And we want to repay you by helping ourselves. We believe in you." Hyewon said.

"Shit, I didn't wanna cry. I'll make my way out first. Thanks a lot, Y/n." Chaeyeon leaves the room as she starts to let out her tears.

"I'll go comfort her." Sakura said and chases after Chaeyeon.

"I'll go out too. Have a good rest, Y/n." Hitomi leaves the room.

"Hey, pufferfish! Wait for me, baka!" Nako said as she follows Hitomi.

Yujin grabs Wonyoung's hand and they leave the room without a word.

"Rest well, Y/n." 2Kim said in unison before leaving.

"You've done great, Y/n." YenYul said and there are only Eunbi and Hyewon in the room.

"Hyewon noona. Can I talk with Eunbi noona? I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, Y/n. I'll go now unnie." She leaves the two of them alone in the room.

"What's wrong?" Eunbi asked.

"Since you're all sharing me, I wanna spend a little time with you."

"HEY, EUNBI-YA! HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU! HAHAHA!" Bella said and Eunbi blushes after hearing that.

"That's ridiculous. I'm sorry, Y/n. You know how she is sometimes."

"It's alright. Noona, wait no. Bella, Yoona, Susan, and Rena. I want you guys to never bother Eunbi again. But, you must come out when I call you. Understand?"

"How does that even possible-" Eunbi said but she got cut off.

"We could never disappear from her mind. She made us. So, we can't possibly vanish just like that."

"I know. That's why I said you should only come out when I call your name. Got it, Susan?"

"Got it." Y/n pulls her in for a hug and pats her back.

"You've been through a lot. You've done great, Eunbi-ya. You've done great." Y/n keeps repeating those words to her ears and Eunbi starts crying. It was very comforting for her and she feels very touched. Y/n looks at her and wipes her tears.

"Now, there shall be no more mental torture for Eunbi. You deserve positivity. You deserve love. You deserve everything in the world. As long as I'm here, you can get everything that you want."

"Thank you, Y/n. I've never heard such comforting words in my life before."

"Well, I'll be saying those words to you all day." Eunbi smiles and stares into his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked which surprises Y/n.

"Well, sure. If you want to." She smiles and leans in for a kiss. It's the first time that Eunbi feels this way. It calms her. The warmth of his lips calms her and she is very glad to have someone that cares for her.

Just then, Hyewon slides the door open and sees Eunbi and Y/n kissing. Instead of getting mad and jealous of them, she smiles. She's happy that Eunbi looks... normal. For the first time, she sees the real Kwon Eunbi without any other personalities interrupting her every minute. She closes the door and walks to her room, leaving the two doing their thing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A year later...

The hospital is still in the process of hiring well-mannered and well-educated psychiatrists and employees. Y/n wants to make sure that all the patients can be treated with a doctor's effort by their kind approach.

A female figure stands in front of the hospital before making her way in. She wears a pair of round glasses and her hair is purple. She's quite tall and her looks are mesmerizing. She approaches a nurse.

"Excuse me, where is the meeting room?"

"Uhh... It's over there..."

"Where exactly is it?"

"1st floor, turn right and it's the 2nd room..."

"Thank you very much." The nurse was mesmerized by her beautiful looks.

The female continues her way to her destination. She takes an elevator to the 1st floor and walks her way to the meeting room. Before entering, she takes a deep breath and fixes her hair. She knocks on the door.

"That must be our new psychiatrist. Now, all of you behave. You can come in now." The door opens revealing a new psychiatrist in Sangyong Hospital.

"Welcome-" Once Y/n looks at the female, he's very surprised.

"It's been a long time, love."

"M-Minji noona..." The girls are shocked to hear her name.

"Kim Minji?" They all said in unison. She smiles at them.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Minji. And I'm a new psychiatrist in Sangyong Hospital."

~THE END~

Hey, this is DJShadow721. First of all, thank you so much to you guys who read this republished version and those of you who are here for the first time. I appreciate every vote and comment on my book. This book got a lot lackluster and got a bit weird. Nonetheless, I tried fixing it and I've republished it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this last chapter and thank you very much for reading this book until its end. I also wanna thank the ones who helped me with this book in the past. I honestly am very thankful for you guys and I just wanna say I appreciate all of you who had spent your time reading my mediocre creation.

And also, I need to thank again the one who permitted me to take this book and continue it. Chowchowchi872 thank you very much for permitting me to write this story and thanks to you I received lots of comments, votes, and reads on a storyline book.

However, before the republishing of this book, I had teased for a season 2. Unfortunately, I will be canceling it and this chapter is the real end of The Doctor. I'm sorry to those who had anticipated season 2. Once again, thank you to all of you who had read this book and supported it. I hope you guys have a wonderful day today and stay healthy~ And with that, this book has officially ended!~ See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.8K 22
"Please let me go." "Let you go? You're mine now, Seokjin. I own you." *** In which Seokjin was living his life peacefully but one day he met a very...
37.9K 2.1K 17
You are a new Doctor at a mental hospital, Your life was perfect until you got a new patient named Min Yoongi. Characters 1.Name = Kim Y/N Age = 21 F...
116K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
1.4M 75.9K 53
Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make everyone happy. Why would anyone ever think h...