Requests

By PurplePansy95

Collection of Very Short Stories based on prompts that have been sent to me. Anyone is welcome to send me a p... More

Introduction
What If
Demon Prince (part one)
Demon Prince (part three)
Lost Memories (part one)
Lost Memories (part two)
The Bar (part one)
The Bar (part two)
The Bar (part three)
The Bar (part four)
The Bar (part five)
A Kiss Upon Waking
Suspending My Disbelief-or-A Treatise on Polyamorous Relationships
Hearts Collide (part one)
Hearts Collide (part two)
Hearts Collide (part three)
Hearts Collide (part four)
Hearts Collide (part five)
Steady Hearts (part one)
Steady Hearts (part two)
Doctor Knows Best
Consequences (part one)
Consequences (part two)
Consequences (part three)
Consequences (part four)
The Favor
Daydreamer
Caught
Retribution

Demon Prince (part two)

619 34 19
By PurplePansy95

Author's Note: A quick rules guide for this story. Princes of Hell are like the nobles of the demon world. There is one prince for each of the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. Each prince has a special power, based on their sin. Other demons might feel more of a pull toward one of the cardinal sins, but they're all just normal demons with no special powers.

Any guesses on who the Unknown Prince of Envy might be? You'll find out very soon! Also taking guesses on which sin is Pha's favorite. I think you can all guess that one easily though!

Phana's POV

I've finally found him. I spent the last two hours standing around the Science Faculty, trying to catch a glimpse of my beautiful boy and I have finally succeeded. I'm supposed to be at one of my classes right now, but this is much more important.

I couldn't afford to wait. Forth had already had my baby once and was hoping to make that permanent. Beam was stubborn, as usual, demanding that I back down and let him have his way this time. Damn lust demon, thinking with his smaller head. That new boy was mine and no one else could have him, not even my best friend.

So here I am, stalking him like some loser. Not for long. I straightened my shoulders, head held high as I walked toward him. He's walking with a tall guy whose red eyes are flashing. Another demon. They're going somewhere, but I don't want him with anyone except me, so I have to stop them.

"Oops!" I exclaimed, pretending to bump into him. I grabbed his shoulders, helping him stay upright when he almost falls. He looked up into my eyes, surprised. His eyes roamed my face, taking in every feature. I smiled, it's what I wanted. I'm tall, I have a great body, and I'm really handsome. Of course he's going to notice me.

My foolproof plan was in motion. Step one, pretend to bump into him. Step two, let him get a good look at me. Step three, accept his love confession. Step four, get him into my bed. Step five, live happily ever after, together. Simple, right?

He smiled at me, face going pink again. I smiled back. I'm gorgeous, right? I'm better than the guy you're with, baby, dump him and you can be with me.

"I'm sorry," my boy said, as he stepped out of my grasp. "I guess I wasn't looking where I was walking."

What, no love confession? Did he get a good look at my face? Ok, some people need time to build up their courage. I smiled brightly at him, but he seemed to be expecting a verbal response.

"Well no one got hurt," I said, noticing the distance between us unhappily. "Take me out to lunch and we'll call it even."

"We're busy right now," the tall guy next to him said. Why are you still standing here? Can't you see we're talking?

"Why don't you handle whatever you're busy with," I said, flashing him my flaming eyes, "so he and I can be alone?"

My beautiful boy started coughing, so I put my hands on his back and patted him gently. He looked up at me again with his pink cheeks. I have to stop myself before I grab him and take him back to my room for some privacy. I can't turn off the flames in my eyes now, just thinking about taking him to my bed is too much. I'm not a lust demon. What's happening to me?

"I guess our problem has been free for longer than we thought," the guy with my boy said, rolling his eyes. "Whoever you took home last night, it wasn't my friend. Go find someone else to bother."

"I wasn't with anyone last night," I said, getting angry at this intruder, "but I want to get to know your friend here. So do us a favor and skedaddle."

"Skedaddle?" the annoying guy said. "Are we five? Do you even know his name?"

"I could have found out his name by now if you weren't getting in the way," I said, pulling my boy closer to me. I didn't like how my love stood so close to the annoying brat. I looked down into his adorable face and asked, "What's your name, baby?"

Wayo's POV

"What's your name, baby?" the tall man asked me as he pulled me next to him. I gulped a little, not sure how I should react. He was acting like one of the guys that had been duped by my enemy, the Prince of Envy. This man was handsome and I really wanted to tell him my name, but if he'd already been in bed with my envious double, I wouldn't want to give him hope.

I know, that doesn't make sense, but if he's been with my double, then he probably wasn't looking for anything serious. He just wanted to repeat a one night stand. I definitely wasn't interested in someone who only wanted sex. Even if he wanted more, someone who slept with a guy they just met wasn't likely to be someone I had much in common with. Just because I'm the Prince of Lust doesn't mean I don't have standards.

"Have we met before?" I asked him. Had my enemy already been with this handsome man?

"You helped me pick up my papers earlier today," he said, smiling at me. I remember picking up papers for someone who had dropped them near the Medical Faculty. There was a good looking lust demon with him. "My name is Pha."

"Is that the only time we met?" I asked, needing to be sure.

"I'm sure," Pha replied. "Believe me, I would remember if I'd met you any other time."

Ming gave me a hard look, grabbing my arm, "We're going to lose him if you keep talking."

I let Ming pull me along, we really did need to find that certain someone before he got me into real trouble. But Pha looked unhappy. I used flames to write my phone number in the air in front of his face, and said over my shoulder, "My name is Yo. You can call me."

"You shouldn't give your number out to strangers," Ming said, finally letting go of my arm as we got away from Pha.

"I'm a Prince of Hell," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Even if he wanted to, he can't kill me."

"Just be careful," Ming said, walking quickly. "He might not be a good guy."

"So where are we going?" I asked, as we walked out to the parking lot.

"I got a message from Kit," Ming said. "He told me to come get you, apparently you're kissing some guy in the canteen at the Medical Faculty, right out in public. Or at least you were about 5 minutes ago."

"I really hate that guy," I said, wishing my dad had been able to get them to actually imprison the Prince of Envy. Unfortunately, he was young and his father had a lot of influence, so he just got put under house arrest. In my opinion, that just wasn't enough.

It wasn't that I hadn't tried to be generous. I spoke to him, trying to be his friend, telling him that I'd appreciate if he wouldn't impersonate me. But he'd laughed in my face and told me to enjoy my newfound notoriety. What an ass!

Unknown POV

Can you believe some jackass actually said that I needed a breath mint and some practice before I could be good in bed? He also said that he'd be willing to teach me, because my face was so adorable, so I assume it's his way of trying to get more than a one night stand. Not going to happen, loser.

The guy I'm currently with though is not a joke. He's totally hot. I've only been kissing him for a few minutes and already I'm rock hard. I considered whipping it out and jerking off in public, it seemed like something the Prince of Lust would do, but I don't want to stop the way this hottie is grinding against me. This guy didn't seem to have any problem with my kisses, his excitement was obvious to everyone.

I pulled away long enough to invite him to my room when a gasp went up from the crowd. They'd already gasped when they saw me making out in public, so why would they need to do it again when I stopped? That's when I realized I was in trouble.

First, some miniature guy with dimples was making a video of my make out session. That didn't really bother me, but it brought up a whole litany of problems when another boy with the same face comes walking into the picture.

"How did you get out?" Ming asked, giving me a dirty look. Wayo stood beside him, looking angry and embarrassed.

"None of your business," I replied, flames bursting from my eyes. This guy always pissed me off. "All that matters is that I'm free."

"Not for long," Ming said, smiling, "as soon as we show that video to the Demon Lord, you're going to find yourself imprisoned. This time you won't get away with house arrest either. We'll make sure of it. Time's up, Park."

"I'm not Park!" I yelled, annoyed. Didn't he see my face? "My name is Wayo!"

The hot guy I had been kissing looked at me strangely, moving away as he saw my illusions begin to fade. Damn, why can't I ever keep them in place when I get angry? It doesn't matter. I don't need illusions anymore. I am Wayo, the Prince of Lust. I didn't just look like him, I was him! Everyone knew me, I was special! I had money, power, a father who loved me, a face that everyone desired!

I ran toward the short red-head, determined to look at my video. I needed to confirm my identity. Of course, I am Wayo. Who else would I be? I'm the Prince of Lust, everyone wants me!

Before I can get close enough, I feel a sharp pain on my head and everything goes dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 7 13
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...
27.5K 1.7K 27
"red eyes" a two moons story "three vampire brothers move to a new city where they expect to face their usual obstacles. But after the youngest of th...
16.8K 1K 11
Hi, presenting the Intro to my September story for you all my lovely followers. Thank you for still sticking with me all this while. ❤️❤️ Hope you h...
72.4K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...