The fat unwanted mate (englis...

By MandyMink

⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm exper... More

Prologue(edited)
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 The wedding
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last chapter!

chapter 25

2.5K 58 2
By MandyMink

I wake up to ice cold water in my face. I scream and get up in shock. When I open my eyes I see that the boys are looking at me amused. Sanne and Arianne are also soaking wet next to the sofa. "Yey, madame is awake" Adam says sarcastically. "What? What do you mean?" I ask surprised. "We called you over to breakfast. No answer. We came here. Still no answer. So then we decided to throw water in your faces," says Elijah with a grin. "You're crazy" I say as I get up to take a shower. "I know," he replies. I look at the clock and see that it is already 1 o'clock, I quickly walk to Elijah's room and take a shower.

When I'm done I put on the towel and grab the blue dress with a cut on the side, which I bought  with Sanne and Arianne. I check the clock. Half past two. I quickly put my hair in an elegant hairstyle. make-up, which consists of foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. 2 o'clock. In 1 hour is the party of Diana. I walk to Arianne's room and see that Sanne is already there. "That dress really suits you Amy!" They say right away. Sanne is wearing a long black dress that shows her figure well and Arianne is wearing a short red dress that is just below her knees. "You look good too." "Thanks" I walk over to them and see that they are still working on their make-up. "Should I help?" I ask then. They nod and I pack the things I need. Half an hour later I'm done with their make-up, a record time. We walk down, the boys are already waiting at the bottom of the stairs. When we come down they stare at us. I blush and walk to Elijah. "You look beautiful," he whispers in my ear. I blush and say thank you. Sanne and Arianne also come down and walk with their mates to the car waiting outside. I follow them with Elijah walking next to me. He takes my hand. We get into the car, which turns out to be a limousine, and drive away. On to the black wolf pack.

Hey readers,
I didn't write much yesterday and there probably won't be much today either, but I'm going to try to put at least 3 chapters on it today.
Bye,
Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50K 30
Mates, my parents told me that it would make me happy, ecstatic, over-joyed, excited, and anything but sadness and rejection. And I got the exact opp...
306K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
3.4M 87.8K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...