BNHA chatfic But With Angst A...

By emo_the_emu

I see no reason not to click on this story and read it right now. Go on... (Tododeku) (dadzawa apparently) W... More

0 sleep
tiktoks
gAy
mall tiem
the rest of class 1a at the mall, and tea:
tea and coronavirus
corona quarentine ?
IDKAHlzhlava
the next part
E-lEaRnInG day 1
e learning *_*?
ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGSTTTTT
some more quality angst
two of my chapters have 69 views
1k reads and angst
A N G S T : ) PART 11037
a box? oh what is it? ANOTHER DOSE OF GOOD OLD ANGST
LOTS OF FRIKIN ANGST
question
angst with a little fluff
uh so not an update and simping
the next things that happen
Foster Care
chocolate chip pancakes
the day (there is a chapter i promise)
New family
Gavin
Gavin is in my attic
gavin is a ghost in my attic
dadzawa
ignore the title i had for this 👀
eScApE
uhyeahteaandstorytime
IMPORTANT!!
* yawns in mandarin *
SCREEMS IM DADZAWA
happy pride month everyone.
hi
sknsnsns
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zOOm
the call and stuff
some delicious angst at the cafe with our good friend shinso.
im angst deprived and sleep deprived
not a chapter a question
some Denki and shinso stuff becuz idk what to write
just sum angst 4 u
note
next part and online sleepover
TRUTH OR DAREEEE
get ready folks youve got a big storm COMIN.
I GOT TAGGEDDDDD
deku gets on tv
prison break
gone.
uhh angst
even more angst for your fragile hearts
ansgtansgtangstangstttt
I feel numb lol
chatfic crack
asleep
just got tagged again.
my thumb may actually be broken
┐('~';)┌
hhhhHHHH this is a straight up crack and fluff chapter for the innocent souls.
Mrs boms is the 69th chapter
petitions not a chapter
signs
shHhsgsH
shsgzhshsh pt 2
ansgt
sTaGe 2
angstangstangst x69
hospital
scary u_u
bleeblahbloo
last chapter on Wattpad ❤️
✨sO Im staying ✨
I have LED lights now
tEars
😃
everyone is dying ❤️
not a chapter just an announcement
br8kiN neWs
we are basically just rewriting the plot so I can be sad
we are gonna start shifting towards the old plot bc I remember what I was doing
pog angst
I'm nb btw
this book is ending soon.
question: webtoon?
happy very late Christmas-
HOLY SHIT IM BACK HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
I'm back with an update besties
the boms 🍵
the last chapter

I want to stop existing uwu

2.2K 66 158
By emo_the_emu

((lol))

Mic brought the boy a glass of water and sat down next to him on his bed. "so what's got you stressed out little listener?" He asked. Izuku shrugged, "I dunno. I just woke up and I didn't feel good. I feel all jittery and anxious and.. I don't know how to explain it. Like. Empty but not empty?" Izuku sighed.

Mic nodded, suddenly having a thought, "have you ever been prescribed medication for these things?" Izuku shook his head, "no. I didn't really realize medicine could help with this." He felt a small spark of hope ignite inside him, maybe with the help of his friends and family and a little science he could get better.

"You have a counseling session today, shall we ask her about it?" Hizashi asked. Izuku shifted in his seat, he didn't like the idea of being alone with a female, but he nodded. Mic noticed his discomfort and aknowledged it, "what's wrong?" Izuku's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to fake a smile and shake his head.

"It's nothing.." he said quietly. "are you nervous? It won't be any different than your previous sessions." Izuku nodded, tears gathering in his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to explain. He felt guilty for letting anything even remotely close to that happen to him. He was proud that he had the strength to stand up to her.. he knew he was fortunate compared to some people. He knew he should be thankful but he was so scared that it would happen again and he would be too shy to do anything about it.

Izuku sniffled, pulling in a deep breath, slowly beginning to realize that he had started crying. 'why am I so sensitive?' he thought. Mic pulled the boy into a hug, and Izuku hugged back. "I'm scared." He admitted, sobs racking his light body. "Scared of what?" Mic asked, patiently waiting to see if the boy would reply.

But he didn't, he just sat there, being hugged by mic, who was also taking up the job of making sure he didn't pull out his hair.

Aizawa walked into the room, "guys? What's going on?" He sat down next to the two and joined in the hug. "What's wrong Izuku?" Izuku tensed up. "I- I'm just nervous" he hiccuped.

Aizawa nodded, "it's gonna be okay, I know she'll really help you. Do you want me to go in with you today? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Izuku nodded, "yes please..."

Izuku managed to eat some breakfast and then the small family headed over to the office and sat down in the waiting room.

The silence in the family was a bit stuffy so mic decided to fill the empty chatterless void with his excellent social skills. "You know Mrs. Boms works here? I thought that was a funny coincidence." He chuckled.

Izuku felt a lump rise in his throat, "h-..here?" He croaked out. Aizawa put his hand on his shoulder and Izuku flinched. "Hey, what's wrong?" Izuku's vision clouded with memories, and he felt himself start shaking. 'frik frik frik no no no no no not now. Please no. Not now. Calm down it's fine. Stop..not now' he pleaded with himself, and for a minute he thought it almost worked, until he looked up and saw her.

mrs. Boms...

--------
Cliffhanger ;)))

I HATE MYSELF HAHA LOL 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠😍😍😍😍😍😚😍💅💅💅💅💅🤧🤧🤧🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😤😤😤😤😌😌😌😌😌😌🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 AND I ALSO HAVE DEFINITLY NOT BEEN LISTENING TO MY R, LOST ONES WEEPING, AND HER LAST WORDS BECAUSE FOR NO LEGAL REASON I LOWKEY JUST WANNA DISAPEAR FROM EXISTENCE LOL🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍💅💅😔😚😚😚😚😌😌😌😌😌😌😤😤😤🤧🤧🤧🥰🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😳😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺👍👍👍👍👍✌️✌️✌️😎😎😎😎😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 962 54
Discontinued its just another depressed deku story lol. your typical bucket of angst written at 12:17 - 2:02 in the morning. This starts out angsty...
22.7K 606 18
(This work is abandoned, there was supposed to be one last additional chapter, however it will not be finished.) ❝ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ...
70.3K 2.1K 18
[COMPLETE] The sequel is out! - Dysphoria || TodoBaku •°•°•°• Anytime he'd speak, Todoroki would be abused by his father. So, he replaced his voice w...
79.9K 2.3K 90
Kasuki gets his quirk injuring Izuku and causing them to meet Shoto. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto all struggle in their own way. Will they get passed th...