Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

Af WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... Mere

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

14- Thought You'd Never Ask

3.4K 165 150
Af WritingZmyPassion

It had been a couple of weeks since Harry decided to keep his feelings for Niall to himself.

His friends weren't happy that he didn't tell but they understood.

Niall on the other hand, seemed more and more beautiful each day which was hard on Harry. He had no idea how he was gonna keep up the facade when they were finally married which was just a weekend away.

Everything had been set for their wedding. The previous day, he and Niall had had their suits tailored and Harry had almost drooled at how good Niall looked in a suit.

He stretched as he lay in bed thinking about Niall's laugh. He missed him already even though he'd seen him thirteen hours ago.

He took out his phone and decided to ring him. Maybe he would drive him to school.

Niall picked up on the third ring.

"Haz?"

"Good morning, baby. How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. How's the morning."

"It's fine. I missed you, can I drive you to school?"

"I'm already at school, pet."

"This early?" Harry asked, looking at the clock and seeing that it was just 7:45.

"Yeah, I don't have any lecturers today but I have a test at 8:30. I should be done by eleven. Maybe you can pick me up and we can go out for lunch?"

Harry smiled at that. All the outings that he and Niall had had, were arranged by him. He felt happy that Niall wanted to spend time with him like that.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you in the car park. Tell your driver not to wait up."

"Alright. I'll see you later then."

"See you. Oh and baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck in your test."

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Harry groaned. He knew he had to get up but he didn't wanna.

As he lay looking at the celling and waiting for his butler to go and check on him, the door to his quarters opened and in walked Gemma.

"Harry! My favourite brother." Gemma said enthusiastically as she plopped herself on top of Harry's bed and lay next to him.

"I'm your only brother." Harry yawned and looked at her questioningly.

"So?" Gemma asked. "You are still my favourite." She grinned.

"What do you want, Gem?" Harry asked with a smirk, knowing full well that her sister was up to something.

Gemma laughed and sat up crossed legged she then rubbed her palms.

"Okay. You know how mum is not around right?  And I know you have a state meeting with dad this morning. Well, Zoe is teething and she's really clingy, she's not going with anyone, not even her nanny, unless its us, mum, or you-"

"What are you getting at?" Harry asked his sister.

"Well, today is mine and Michal's anniversary. We are spending the night at our flat in town and I was wondering if you could watch Zoe. I have no problem taking her with us but I wanted to asked you."

Harry sat up and leaned against the headboard, smiling at his sister.

"You know Zoe is my princess. I'm more than happy to watch her anytime." He said.

"Oh thank you, Hazza. But for the whole night?" She frowned.

"Yeah, I'll watch her. It's not like she hasn't spent a night with me before." Harry said.

"Yes she has, but then I was down the hall in the same building." She pointed out and he rolled his eyes.

"Relax, Gem. We'll be fine. You and Michal just have fun don't worry about anything. Plus, Niall is spending the night too and you know how much he adores Zoe so I will have help." Harry assured her.

"Niall is spending the night?" Gemma asked with a smile. She liked Niall. He was a really nice lad and so down to earth.

"Yes. Well he doesn't know it yet but when he knows that I'm babysitting, he will. He never likes to part with Zoe." Harry explained with a fond smile.

"Well, thank you. I hope you three have fun and call me if she gets too fussy." She said, standing up.

"There will be no need for that. But you are welcome. What time are you leaving?" Harry asked.

"Right after your meeting with dad." She explained and he nodded.

"Good, I'm going to pick Niall up from Uni, maybe we can have a little picnic right here, though. Not in the mood to deal with paps." Harry suggested and Gemma agreed.

"Sounds like a plan. I will make all the food you need, okay?" She said getting excited. She loved to cook and would cook any chance she got.

"Sweet." Harry said, getting out of bed as his butler came in with a tray of his breakfast.

Gemma left and he greeted the older man and told him that he would be back and went to freshen up.

*

"Why didn't you just go to my lecture room instead of having me walk all the way here?" Was the first thing Zayn said when Harry told him that he was in the visitors' car park.

He had on sunglasses to try and keep people from recognizing and he was glad because the said car park was almost empty of people.

"Hello to you too, Zayn." Harry sassed and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, now why did you have me walk a the way here. You could have come up." Zayn crossed his arms over his chest. Trying to be mad, key word 'trying'.

"I couldn't." Harry said.

"Why not?"

Harry moved away from the back door that he'd been leaning on and gestured for Zayn to open it.

Zayn gasped quietly when he saw Zoe in the car seat, looking all cute and sleeping peacefully.

"You are forgiven." Zayn said when he'd closed the door again, letting the baby sleep peacefully. "Where's Liam?"

"He's on a date with Louis." Harry replied and looked down at his phone to see a text from Niall telling him that he's done with his test and he's on his way.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Zayn said. "You do know there's no learning taking place today right?"

"Yeah, I know. But Niall has a test and we are just picking him up. Why isn't there learning anyway?"

"Well, all the professors and management are gonna have this massive seminar for two days. It's important so learning had to cancelled today and tomorrow." Zayn explained and Harry nodded.

"Are you not attending then?" Harry queried.

Zayn looked at his watch.

"I am. It's in half an hour." He said just as Harry spotted Niall.

He opened his arms when Niall got closer and the blonde hugged him, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"How was the test?" Harry asked when they pulled away.

"It's was okay but it has drained me. Hi Zayn." Niall waved to Zayn.

They talked for a bit until Zayn told them that he was leaving. They also decided to leave because a crowd was slowly starting to form a few feet away from them.

"Baby, I've got a surprise for you in the car." Harry said excitedly and Niall's eyes brightened.

"What is it?" He asked.

"More like who is it?" Harry said cheekily and Niall furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean?"

"Open the door, you'll find out." Harry instructed and Niall hesitated but he opened the door and gasped.

Zoe was now awake and yawning. Then she looked at Niall with sleepy eyes and smiled lazily at him.

"Oh my god! How's my princess doing today?" Niall smiled at her and grabbed her little hand as she fisted his thumb.

"I'm babysitting. Gemma and Michal are spending the night out. It's their anniversary." Harry explained.

"Awesome! We'll make sure she's okay and content during the night." Niall said as he was already throwing his backpack aside and unstrapping Zoe making her stand on his lap.

"We?" Harry said, leaning over the door and looking inside the car.

"Yes, we. I'm sleeping with you tonight." Niall said, not even paying attention to what he was saying.

"Thought you'd never ask." Harry smirked and Niall looked at him. Only then did he realized what he'd said and his face burned.

"Sod off you, fuc-family." Niall tried to cover up his slip up.

Harry chuckled in amusement. "Family?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't wanna swear." Niall said and started bouncing Zoe to keep her content.

"You are too cute." Harry laughed and Niall rolled his eyes.

"And you need to get in here before we get mobbed." Niall said, looking outside at the growing crowd.

Harry looked behind him and saw that it was true, he closed the door and walked over to the driver's side then he got inside and started up the car.

"Why are you sitting in the back?" Harry looked at Niall and made a funny face at Zoe who squealed happily.

"Because I wanna hold her." He said and Harry smiled. He loved how Niall and his niece got along.

He told Niall to buckle up and then he pulled out of the car park, driving off.

*

"This is nice." Niall said, laying on his back with hands under his head as Harry fed a banana smoothie to Zoe.

They were in the part of the palace that Niall had never been to. He wasn't surprised that there was such a place because the palace grounds stretched out for miles.

It was far from any building. The grass, like any other around the place was well kempt and really green.

There was a pond infront of them which had a little stream running. Harry had told Niall that there was a a small water fall up ahead but they couldn't go that far with Zoe.

The place had a nice calming aura around it. Birds chirping overhead. A group of pigeons a few feet away and the gentle sound of a running stream as he lay with closed eyes on the large picnic blanket.

"Yeah. I like coming here when I need to clear my head. Used to come with Gemma when we were younger." Harry said.

Niall smiled at that and closed his eyes trying to picture a young Harry and Gemma running around this calming place.

"Who brought you the first time you came?" Niall asked, sitting up and seeing that Zoe's feeding cup was almost empty.

"Gemma found it when she learning horse back riding. And told me about it and the next day we decided to check it out and the rest is history."

"She knows how to ride a horse?" Niall asked excitedly. He'd always wanted to learn how to ride.

"Yes, we all can actually. You like riding?" Harry asked, not taking Niall as a horse lover.

"Yes. I mean I can't ride but I'd love to one day." Niall explained. Harry now had Zoe on his shoulder, rubbing her back to burp her.

"You can learn anytime you want. I can arrange for an instructor or I can teach you myself." Harry offered and Niall smiled.

"Really!?"

"Really." Harry smiled back.

"Thanks, Haz. I'd like you to teach me but I think we'd never take the lessons seriously. How 'bout an instructor but with you present, riding your own horse during my classes?" Niall said and Harry laughed but agreed with Niall. He'd be too distracted to actually teach Niall anything.

"You are right."

Harry put Zoe down on the blanket so that she could play with her toys and crawl around.

When Harry was content that Zoe wouldn't wander, he turned to Niall.

"How are you feeling about next weekend?"

Niall sighed. He was excited to be getting married even though it wasn't real but he was also very nervous. Wedding stress was real.

"I'm nervous to be honest. I mean the whole thing is exciting but nerve wrecking too." Niall said truthfully and Harry nodded, he knew exactly how Niall was feeling.

"I know. I feel the same. But we'll be okay, because we'll have each other there." Harry said.

"I guess you are right. As long we have each other. We'll be okay." Niall replied.

It was silent for a bit until Zoe broke it with a squeal.

They turned to look at her and saw that she was clapping and looking at a mother duck and eight baby ducks who were playing in the pond.

"You like that, baby?" Niall asked and lay on his stomach next to her.

"Let's go see some ducks." Harry tickled Niall's sides and when Niall laughed and squirmed away, he picked up Zoe and rushed to the pond so that she could see the ducks clearly.

Niall got up after he'd calmed down and went to hug Harry and Zoe as they all watched the ducks swim around.

____________________________________

A quiet chapter before the wedding.

How are you doing my sweet creatures?

Thank you so much for over 11k reads a over a thousand votes. You are all amazing and I love you.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Spread the love❤ #BLM

P.S can you please dm me pictures of blond Niall in a white suit? My Instagram and Twitter are on my profile

_Jay_

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

289K 12.6K 52
Harry Styles is a man who strives for perfection, who craves for success. Niall Horan is a competitive person who enjoys challenges. The pair collide...
906K 33.2K 65
Niall Horan is a typical student living in the centre of London. Harry Styles is your typical, attractive teacher who wants to move house. What hap...
36.4K 2.1K 52
Harry Styles is a wealthy business man, soon to be divorced by middle school teacher, Anna Lockhart. Harry knew Anna through high school, later marri...
25.1K 634 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...