๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... ะ•ั‰ะต

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Just Flying By

5.4K 235 503
k-kirstein

In case you didn't know Hawk's real name is Keigo Takami. Enjoy~
______________________________________

The sound of keys jiggling filled the average sized house.

You and Eri were still on the couch sleeping peacefully.

The horrific sound continued to sound throughout the house. It caused you to bolt up this time.

Is it a robber? A killer?! You thought clearly terrified in your head.

Without a second thought you quietly ran to the kitchen and searched for a solid frying pan.

You ended up finding a rather decent sized one and jumped right back over to Eri's side.

Although I have a quirk I don't want to use it. Especially in someone's house. Someone that I barely even know. You thought shivering at the recounted day you were fired.

Again.

The door had opened. You gripped the pan tighter getting ready to throw it as far as you could.

In stepped in a man with a bird like mask and white gloves. "Sorry I took so long. Things got delayed." It was Kai.

He looked over at you and his eye's showed a look of confusion. "Why are you holding a frying pan like that?" He asked slowly.

You glanced over at your hands and nervously chuckled. "I uh. I thought someone was going to break in hehe." You put the pan down and rubbed your neck.

"Why would an intruder have keys? They also know better." He whispered the last part in a sinister voice.

"I was just having a freaky moment okay!" You huffed and looked at him. Kai rolled his eye's.

"Yes we all have those. Where's Eri?" He asked suddenly worried about his daughter. Or experiment if you prefer.

"She's right her on the couch." You motioned your head to the spot next to you. Snores and a hitched sigh escaped from her lips.

Kai stepped over next to you. "I assume everything went well if she is asleep." He spoke staring at the little girl.

"Indeed. It went great." You smiled remembering the fun you had in just one day.

You glanced over at Kai and now just realized how much taller he was than you. You had to look up at him.

Kai stopped looking at Eri and he faced you. Well, he looked down a little at you.

Golden yellow eye's were met with e/c ones. The two colours mixed to make galaxies as you to stared intently at one another.

You both just stood there. Speechless staring into pure nothingness.

Kai swiftly looked down at where your lips were and quickly looked up again.

He cleared his throat that was clogged by his mask, still bearable to hear.

Your eye's lit up for a moment before you looked away from him. The tip of your ears felt hot and heated.

You took a deep breath and calmed down. "I guess I should be going. My work here seems to be finished for today." You said.

Eri was still fast asleep when you rubbed her hair slightly. She snuggled into the pillow more.

"Here's your payment Y/n." Kai searched in his pocket before pulling out the big bucks. He pulled out 200 dollars. EXACTLY how he promised.

You stared at the money in awe. I haven't been paid this much since that job at the grocery store! You thought perking up a smile.

"What are you waiting for? Here's your money." Kai was about to grab your hand to shove the money in it but he backed away.

You wondered why he did that. His gloves had not come off yet and he was home.

"T-thank you." You took the money and smiled putting it away in your empty wallet.

Empty was too exaggerated, 1 dollar was inside. Least flies didn't come out of it.

"I should be going now. Thank you again." You quickly got your phone from the coffee table.

"Are you sure you should be walking home at this hour?" He asked and you stopped walking to the door.

"How do you know I walk home?" You said glancing back at him. "A penny of my thoughts. You also didn't come with a car. Do you want to stay?"

This caught you off guard. He doesn't even know me and he wants me to STAY OVER?! You panicked inside your head.

"N-no I'm g-good. Maybe next time. Bye Kai." You closed the door embarrassed and walked home with red cheeks.

Next time? Kai thought. He slowly and carefully picked up Eri, gloves still on, and carried her to her room.

_______________________

Such a lovely morning.

The sun was bright and up shining it's light down.

"Shut up stupid bird's! Im trying to sleep!" You shouted and threw your pillow at the window.

Before you did throw the pillow it had been demolished by your quirk. On accident.

You were forced to sit up on your bed by the nasty chemical scented smell. "Great. Now I have to go to the store again to buy a new one." You groaned going into your restroom for more toxic remover spray.

Then you had a huge smile on your face. "YES! I actually have my own money to shop for things this time!"

You grew more excited now that you knew you had money. Bonus is not bothering your mom for some then having a full on lecture.

______________________

You had arrived at the heavenly store that sold sweet pillows to sleep on.

"Ahh move out of the way!" As soon as you stepped in there was already chaos.

A lady's Doberman was going crazy when she pushed you aside to leave the store.

"Sorry! Busters just really in a rush today. I'm very sorry ma'am!" The lady shouted leaving the pillow store behind.

You chuckled to yourself as you continued to walk in.

After a while you had found your favorite brand and looked around at the different types and prices.

The sound of glass shattering had caught everyone's attention, including yours.

"Hands up and give us the money!" Two villians came in the store wearing black outfits along with ski masks.

The workers were shivering. Some ran to the back like cowards. The others were getting the cash ready and out.

How dumb can these people be?! You thought hiding and making up a plan.

"Should I use my quirk? No that wouldn't work, I would mess up everything. Then end up paying the entire store by ruining it." You sighed rubbing your head.

Another loud sound emitted from the entrance of the store.

It was the sound of wings flapping. Huh? You got up and looked over at the sight.

"It's Hawks!" A fellow shopper said and he flashed a smile while kicking a villain in the shin.

More villains came from the back of the shop. You were so busy looking at your old friend in action that you didn't notice a person coming in behind you.

"You're coming with me pretty girl." The dark voice spoke and choked your next.

You were lifted from the floor and started to panic. I'm not dying today! You thought kicking the man where the sun doesn't shine.

This caused him to let go and drop you harshly on the cold floor. "You little-" you stopped him by kicking him on the forehead.

"Shut the hell up. I was just trying to shop in peace." You bent down and hissed at him. He groaned and couldn't get up anymore from that last punch.

"Guess you don't need my help." A voice came up from behind scaring you again.

By instinct you punched them in the gut. "OW!" The stepped back a little. You opened your eye's and saw Hawks standing right in front of you.

"I'm so sorry Hawks!" You dusted yourself off and he chuckled it's fine.

That's when he fully looked at your face. "Y/n?!" He asked slightly excited. "Yup it's me Keigo!" You smiled at him.

"This is great! I haven't seen you since you moved school's! What are you doing here?!" He asked going in for a friendly hug, you returned it.

"Oh just here shopping for some brand new pillows. My quirk hasn't really been cooperating with me." You shyly said.

"Now that's a quirk I'm willing to remember." He laughed recalling some very old events.

You nervously laughed back. "Yeah I still hate it no matter what. The real question is what are you doing here? Other than just saving everyone." You gestured to the villains and civilians.

"You know just patrolling around in the sky. I saw trouble and just happened to be flying by." He patted his red wing.

"I see. I wish I had a life like you." You smiled sadly looking down. "Speaking of life why don't we hang out tomorrow. I'm free." He grinned.

"That actually sounds pretty nice." Hawks smiled. "Great! Lemme see your phone to put my number in." You nodded.

You both exchanged phone numbers and talked about tomorrow. Until Hawks had to leave again for another saving.

You waved bye as he left the store and the police came. You picked up your pillow and thought about what tomorrow will bring you.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

235K 9.9K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
680K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
114K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
68.7K 2.6K 46
He is forbidden to approach. Why? Because he's your collegaue, your boss and... he's married. You've known each other for a few years, and are worki...