𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐡�...

By Niyati25

(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status ma... More

➽Introduction
➽Prologue
➽Chapter 1
➽Chapter 2
➽Chapter 3
➽Chapter 4
➽Chapter 5
➽Chapter 6
➽Chapter 7
➽Chapter 8
➽Chapter 9
➽Chapter 10
➽Chapter 11
➽Chapter 13
➽Chapter 14
➽Chapter 15
➽Chapter 16
➽Chapter 17
➽Chapter 18
➽Chapter 19
➽Chapter 20
➽Chapter 21
➽Chapter 22
➽Chapter 23
➽Chapter 24
➽Chapter 25
➽Chapter 26
➽Chapter 27
➽Chapter 28
➽Chapter 29
➽Chapter 30
➽Chapter 31
➽Chapter 32
➽Chapter 33
➽Chapter 34
➽Chapter 35
➽Chapter 36
➽Chapter 37
➽Chapter 38
Last Note
➽Chapter 39
➽Chapter 40
➽Chapter 41
➽Chapter 42
➽Chapter 43
➽Chapter 44
➽Chapter 45
➽Chapter 46
➽Chapter 47
➽Chapter 48
➽Chapter 49(Last)
➽ Epilogue I - And Then They Were Four
➽Epilogue II - A Love Like Theirs
➽Epilogue III - Enemies To Lovers Forever
➽Epilogue IV - The Chauhan Bahus
➽Thank You

➽Chapter 12

32.2K 1.5K 281
By Niyati25

“Reva bhabhi! We are given orders to get you ready. So please let us do our job.” Erisha told Revati who was not letting her do the make up.

Bhabhi, you look pretty” Vritika told after Revati was ready.

Yup bhabhi, you could have played the role of Belle in beauty and the beast movie instead of Emma Watson.” Erisha said

Ohk now, enough of the talks, bhaiya would be desperately waiting for her.” Meher winked and Revati blushed.

A car honked and the ladies took her out.

Enjoy bhabhi !” Meher whispered in her ears.

Dishank was assigned to drive Revati to the decided destination by Adhyan.

Chalo bhabhi, your pati is waiting for you. Acha listen bhabhi, bhai has hurt you alot don't you forgive him easily.” Dishank said and winked and Revati rolled her eyes.

Soon they reached a private beach, Samay was already present waiting for them.

I'll take you ahead from here.” Samay said and led Revati after tying a blindfold on her eyes.

Samay, I'll fall” Revati spoke as they walked a bit.

I'll never let you!” a voice spoke.

Adhyan? Is that you?”

Adhyan just squeezed her hands reassuring her.

He led her to a place and removed her blindfold. The beach was filled with small lamps giving a fairytale look and a neatly set up table in the middle and rose petals making a heart around the table.

This look amazing!” Revati whispered still spellbounded by the decorations.

Glad you liked it! Samay and D were  teasing me that this is all outdated and you would hate me more for this date.”

“You didn't need to do so much!” Revati said.

But obviously I needed do this. I have hurt you for two years, I need to compensate for every moment I made you cry. So lets start with this.” Adhyan said and removed a golden bracelet with A&R charms.

This is a promise bracelet. I promise you to be by your side forever. I know people give promise rings, but I don't think its normal to give a promise ring after two years of marriage so this bracelet.” Adhyan said amd made her wear the bracelet.

After few more gifts by Adhyan, Revati was overwhelmed as no-one has ever done something like this for her better.

They then had their dinner and spent time together.

So Revati Mishra Chauhan, do you forgive me?” Adhyan asked and Revati nodded.

They hugged each other and sealed their new step with a loving kiss.

✦✧✦✧

V, are you sure what we are doing is right?”

“Ash, I need revenge and I'll take it any way. Just because of that Raghuvir Chauhan, I lived my whole life as an orphan. My mother cried herself every day to death. I will avenge her death.”

“I'll support you V but remember your mom won't be happy seeing you go on a wrong direction.”

“We'll see that later, tell me did you get those papers signed by Samay?”

“Yes I did, but I didn't understand what they are for.”

“Just wait and watch.”

“By the way, how did you leave the jail?”

“That Acp Shinde! He is with me in all this, how do you think they weren't able to find me for last two years. This time also I would have escaped if that sister of Adhyan had not interfered.”

“Okay, I'll leave now. If someone sees us together,a big issue will be created. Bye and I love you.”

“I love you too” Vikrant said and hugged her. Later Ashley left.

✦✧✦✧

Mimi!” Sam shouted from his room.

Ouch Sam! Are you crazy?” Mimi shouted back from the room.

Why are they shouting so much when they are sitting beside each other in the room?” Erisha asked innocently.

Do you seriously want to know?” Dishank asked with a disgusted face.

Oh please, not everyone is horny like you and bhabhi always. Maybe they are doing something fun?” Erisha said

Go and ask then, we both are going on a walk” Dishank said and both Dishank and Vritika left.

✦✧✦✧

Here in Samay and Meher's room,
Mimi!” Sam shouted.

Ouch Sam! Are you crazy?” Erisha shot back as Samay threw a book on her.

Do you seriously read this book? Like seriously 50 Shades of Grey!” Samay said with disgust.

You are saying as if you haven't seen porn or read something like this before or you are a virgin!” Meher gave an annoyed look.

I did but you are a girl, you were supposed to be the innocent one.”

“Which era are you living? If I can handle the whole event management business along with my dance academy, then why can't I read an erotic book?”

“Leave it! By the way do you think the thing shown in the book is real?”

“Are we seriously discussing that? Like we fight and after fight we talk about this? Are you normal?”

“By the way, why do we fight so much? Like why do we hate each other so much.”

“You mean dislike and you dislike me because you are jealous of me.”

“Oh please jealous of you? My foot is much more better than your face.”

“And I am going to break your foot of yours.” Meher said and threw a heel of hers and again they started fighting.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

So the updates here!
Not a happening one I agree but deal with it.

Do vote, comment and share of you wish.

Also check out my new two stories,
ICT - The Accidental Superheroes.
&
It started with a Lie (this is a general fiction co written with son2212)

Love,
Writer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 209K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
457K 15.1K 75
INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... she is 24 years old.. she has lost her mo...
1.2M 49.7K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
2.3M 89K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...