Ave Maria

By IamDLijah

Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but th... More

Ave Maria
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SEQUEL

Chapter 19

1K 46 0
By IamDLijah

Chapter 19 – QUEEN

Christopher Brown | May 19th 2020 | Los Angeles, CA

I did the last finishing touches on the sketch of the stage for my tour. I didn't plan another stage layout for my weekend concert since I still had my Party tour staging in storage. I got up and walked out of my office and into the production room. I walked through the large warehouse seeing them setting up the stage for rehearsals.

"Alright everyone! Production is going to be very similar to the previous tour but we're going to add the visual elements from Indigo to give it an extra feel!" I spoke loudly.

"For the lights were going with shades of red, blue, purple and pink to give it a robotic imagery to the setting. The floor paneling for the stage should have the LED light panels underneath it like we did before." I walked over to the stage and looked down at the floor.

"The stage is too high so take it down a half foot." I walked over to where the band section would be and I frowned.

"Where are the mobilators? The band is a highlight of the show so they need their own spotlight and I need a trap door in the middle of the stage for my entrance." I turned to the team and they all looked at each other.

"Look. This stage here is a representation of the actual show! I can't have y'all bullshitting this shit! This not only looks bad on me, y'all look bad as well 'cause y'all ain't do the fucking job!" I hopped off of the stage and walked over to the head of production.

"Everything we need is sitting in storage! Get it so we can get this on the road! I have people coming in expecting to start working and we can't work if this shit isn't right!" I sighed walking away from everyone. I saw Darren typing away at his laptop.

"Sir I just got Staples Center booked and ready for that weekend." I gave him a thumbs up pulling my phone from my pocket. I pulled up Bey's contact then called her on FaceTime.

"Make sure they follow all the details for this. I'm not putting on a mediocre show for my fans so keep them on top of their shit." I handed him the sketch and layouts then walked away.

"You seem stressed." I sighed walking into my office. "These people tryna drive my country ass crazy." She laughed and that made me smile.

"Good, you're smiling so that means I can talk to you without you being all grumpy." I chuckled looking at her beautiful face in the camera.

"You love me either way." I smirked leaning back in my chair. "That I do but..." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't play with me Beyoncé." I said in a stern tone. "But I'm tryna play an' you got me following rules." She rolled her eyes and I just smirked. I told her that we won't be doing anything intimate until her husband is gone but I was reconsidering it since I did miss holding her and kissing her sweet lips.

"When I make love to you I want you to be a free woman. I'm not sharing you." I watched as her smiled looking away from the camera. "You are so annoying!" She laughed and I did too.

"How's the divorce going?" I asked her. "Well we have court coming up since he refused to sign the papers so the judge is granting it." She sighed flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Blue doesn't even wanna be around him because of what he did so that's another battle that I know is gonna be nasty. He's also trying to sue me for emotional distress and they're not granting me the restraining order because we have a child together." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"But this man not only endangered you but also your daughter and nephew? He even threatened you on multiple occasions. As I see it, you need to sue his ass for emotions trauma." She laughed but I was deadass.

"It's alright 'cause I booked up on security and Blue is monitored 24/7. He even tried to take her out of school early but I revoked his rights from doing so without contacting me first." I clapped my hands dramatically.

"Serve his ass right. Karma gon' get his ass and I hope it fuck him in it too." She cackled and I chuckled a little bit.

"Why are you so mean?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not mean, I just don't tolerate bullshit."

"When are you going back to Virginia? I'm itching to record these songs we've been writing." I smiled as the excitement filled her eyes. "I'll be there this Friday so I guess I'll be seeing you and Myles been buggin' about you so you gotta come see him." I smiled loving the relationship she had with him.

They were like siblings, the ones that don't argue but still clown each other like they hate each other. It was heartwarming because he never really clicked well with my past girlfriends. He was okay with Karrueche but he only tolerated her because of me.

"I'll be there. I can bring Blue so she and Royalty can keep each other some company." I nodded my head liking the idea of it. "Sounds like a plan."

My office door opened and in walked Mark who was the head of my production team. "The stage is ready sir." I nodded my head and turned back to see Bey stuffing her face with food.

"Alright fat ass I'm gonna call you later on." I got out of my chair and walked to the room. "Okay Christopher, I'll be waiting on your long headed ass to call." Before I could respond, she hung up.

I chuckled walking out of the main building and over to the warehouse on another lot.

"She finna be the death of me."

Beyoncé Knowles | Upper East Side, NY

I walked down the sidewalk with Julius and Angie. I had an hour before we picked Blue up from school and I need new furniture for my room. I was going a little redecorating since Jay was no longer in the house. I got tired of smelling him on my bed so I got rid of it this morning. I even got an interior designer to remodel the entire master bedroom. That was where his element was mostly noticeable and I was tired of it. Tired of being reminded of the shit he's done.

Julius was back at work and I was grateful. I even increased his pay just for literally putting his life on the line for my family. I know that's what he's around for but he's like a brother to me so it's my job to make sure he's doing well.

We were walking around a furniture gallery just to get a feel of what I wanted in my bedroom. I know I wanted my calls a very light grey with white and silver accents plastered around the room. For my closet I was thinking of dark hardwood with a deep maroon and a chandelier handing from the ceiling. The bathroom was going to be remodeled in marble. I had my vision and I just wanted to see it being carried out.

"This bed set is cute." I looked over to where Angie was looking at and I could feel myself being drawn to it. It was California King sized bed with two floating stands on each side. The accessories that came with it added a very feminine flare and I feel in love.

"This is it." I spoke walking over to the display. I sat on the bed and I could feel the mattress hugging my hips. "Yup, this is the bed." I sat up and looked at the frame. I was a mixture of sliver and grey. I wasn't too sure of the name of the bedframe design but it looked as if the mattress was sitting unto of it. It also had on the side and at the food a seating area. It didn't extent to widely but it was enough room.

"Can I help you?" I looked over at the chocolate woman and she was a beauty. "You're so pretty." I complemented with a smile on her face. "Thank you." She chuckled a little and I turned my attention to the set.

"I want to purchase this but I won't be able to take it home with me until next week." I told her. "That's fine. Here you can purchase and schedule delivery any time after purchase. We will keep it stored in the warehouse and give you a call to confirm delivery time and location." I smiled widely.

"Perfect, I'll take it."

>>>

"Then she said that doll looked better because it had blue eyes and I didn't look like a chocolate bar." Blue huffed as the tears welled up in her eyes. I sighed pulling her to me. I took my phone from my pocket and opened my camera.

"Baby look her." I placed the camera in front of her and she sniffed looking at the image of herself. "Put your doll next to you." I instructed. She picked it up and placed it in front of her.

"Who does that down look like?" I asked her. She looked at the doll then up at me. "It looks like me." I nodded my head then said, "And what did we sing about?"

"That I'm a beautiful black queen." She spoke softly. "And what do queens do?" I asked her. I held her face in my hands and turned her face to me.

"Black queens shine like diamonds and pearls." I brought her face closer to me. "You always remember that. Don't let anyone tell you different! You are beautiful from the thickness of your hair to the blood of our ancestors in your veins." I kissed her head.

"Never forget you're a beautiful black queen no matter where you go." I pulled her closer to me as the Escalade pulled up into the driveway of my house.

"Why is here?" I looked up and saw Jay's car sitting in front of the door. I sighed rubbing my temples.

"He never quits." I mumbled as the car came to a stop. I opened the door and lifted Blue from the seat. Angie had her bag and I held her on my hip walking to the front door.

"Beyoncé." I ignored him and waited for Julius to open the door. He got the door open and I placed Blue on her feet.

"Go and eat then I will help you with your homework, okay?" she smiled at me then walked into the kitchen.

I closed the front door and stood on the top step glaring at Jay. He walked closer but I pushed him back a few steps down.

"What are you doing here?' I folded my arms across my chest, glaring a hole in his head.

"Can I see my daughter for fuck sakes!?' He yelled and that caused security to come out of hiding. They got in between us and he tried to push through but they never let him.

"No Jay you can't. You placed her in danger and let's not forget that you almost killed your own daughter. Accident or not, you're not seeing her until the judge says the final ruling. Now leave my property or I'll have to call the police." I spoke calmly yet in a stern tone.

"Man why are you so fucking evil!?" He tried to run through the security but they pushed causing him to call back unto the ground. "I should've beaten the fuck outta you when I had the chance!" I ignored him and walked into the house. I closed the door and made my way into the kitchen seeing Blue eating fruits while watching a show on her iPad.

"Mommy when is Chrissy coming back?" she asked me, eyes still glued to the screen. "Baby don't put your face so close to the screen." I instructed her and she backed away from it. "We're going to see him this weekend and you'll get to meet his daughter too." I opened the fridge door taking out the cheesecake my chef and I made this morning when Blue left for school.

"Yay! Can I get him a present too?" I laughed hearing the excitement in her voice. "Sure baby but he we can't get anything too big." I reminded her. I cut myself piece and placed in on a small platter. I covered it and placed it back in the fridge. I opened the freezer and took out my vanilla ice cream. I scoped out a small amount and placed in on top.

Chris was the one who introduced it to me and I never stopped doing it. It was a perfect combination and I feel in love.

June 18th 2020 | Austin, TX

I sneaked out of the room but not before grabbing the keys that my dad left on the kitchen counter. I decided it would be best to take the stairs since it wouldn't bring much attention to me.

I got to the lobby and saw him sitting in a single chair. I walked over to him and his eyes lit up once he saw me.

"There is my superstar." I giggled walking into his arms. He hugged me lifting me slightly off the ground. "Stop being extra." I laughed as a few persons in the lobby stared at us.

"You know I can't help it when it comes to you." I blushed as he took my hand and we ran out of the lobby. "Where we going Christopher?" I asked trying to keep up with his long legs.

"I saw this nice ice cream joint down the street so I'm taking you out for a treat." I smiled as we stopped in front of a small store. We walked in the bell above the door rung.

He led us to a booth and a waiter came over us with a pad and pen in hand.

"I'll have two slices of the cherry cheesecake and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on one please." He ordered so specifically which made me know he came here before he met up with me. "I had to make sure it was good enough to please you." I mushed his head away from me but I smiled regardless.

The waiter came back and sat the plates in front of us. Chris grabbed a fork a spoon and dipped both the ice cream and cheesecake on it and ate it like it was the best thing.

"Fix you face little girl." I watched as he ate more of it. "That's nasty Christopher." I shook my head eating my slice. "Here try it." He moved the spoon towards me and I shook my head.

"If it was nasty you think I'd let you eat it?" I looked at him, hesitant to even taste it. "Fine!"

He introduced me to so many things that I was grateful for. He showed me a fun side to life, a side that I didn't get o experience much. He treated me like a queen and he was my knight. I'll never forget Chris even if I had memory lost. He made a place in my heart that no one had the will to fill.

He's a part me them, now and future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
32.5K 1.6K 39
Mentor: NOUN An experienced and trusted advisor. VERB To advise or train; especially someone younger or less experienced) It's been two years, two w...
13K 394 50
Beyoncé's love life has always been interesting. Since 16 years old, the pop star had been dating entertainer Chris Brown up until age 22 when both h...