Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... More

Here Comes The Next Faiz
Those Who Slay Aragami
A Reckless New-Type
Battle in the Sky
Senior & Junior
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
Operation Meteorite
The Aragami Girl

God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita

270 10 1
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

All God Eaters are busy dealing with the Aragami at their areas. 1st Unit and Faiz are fighting with Dyaus Pita in order to prevent it from getting closer to the people at the secret shelter.

(Far East Branch)

Hibari: According to the analyses of the devices... it seems to be an inside hacking job. But this is...!

Tsubaki: What is it?

Hibari: It was done from here, the Far East Branch!

Tsubaki: What?! Which terminal computer?

Hibari: I'll put it on the monitor!

Tsubaki: *look at the screen* This is...!

Inside a secret room, it shows Dr. Oruguma are watching the operation and he waited to do what the Director has ordered him to do. He use a picture and words hypnosis on Alisa so she can kill Lindow, like the Director ordered.

(Field)

While they fighting with Dyaus Pita, the trees keep spiking on them making it hard to fight properly. Yuu dodge one as Soma cut one.

Soma: Tch. These damn creepy crawlers!

Lindow: *glance back* Soma, you, kid and newbie take care of the trees! I'll take Pita!

Sakuya: Kota, Alisa... Let's back him up!

Kota/Alisa: Roger!

They shooting Dyaus Pita while it dodging the shots by running around.

Lindow: Damn, he's fast! Kid, how long can you use that speed again?!

Faiz: It's going to take few minutes more! Geez, it only gives me 10 seconds to move extremely fast, but takes hours to recharge!!

Sakuya: Alisa, the wings!

Alisa: Got it!

She aim for the wings.

Oruguma(Comms): Ajin...

It makes Alisa stopped and enter hypnosis state.

Oruguma(Comms): ...duva...

It makes Alisa aim at Lindow instead.

Oruguma(Comms): ...touri.

Before Alisa shoot, she remember what Lindow said to her back at the secret shelter. She scream as she start shooting around. The shooting makes chaos as it hits the trees and make them rampage randomly. Sakuya quickly slap Alisa at the right cheek causing her to fall and droped her Jinki as her hat fall as well. She sit up and look up to Sakuya as Alisa hold her cheek.

Sakuya: What are you doing, Alisa?!

Alisa: What... am I... doing?

Yuu: Lindow!

They get separated from Lindow due the spikes.

Alisa: No! That's not... what I meant to do... *cover her face with her hands* Papa... Mama!

Sakuya: Alisa...?

They heard Dyaus Pita roars. They look up and saw Lindow are fighting with it alone.

Soma: Damn it! Get out of my way!

He slash the spike but another spike come out.

Yuu: These trees react to attacks!

Kota: At this rate, we can get close!

Faiz slash the spikes but even more come toward him making him dodge the spikes and land near them.

Faiz: Tch! There's no end of these spikes!

While running, Dyaus Pita manipulate the trees again. Spikes come out from the ground and pin them at the rock wall, except for Alisa who still cowering in fear. Their Jinki on the ground, but more spikes holding Faiz than others.

Faiz: Damn these spikes!!

Kota: Damn, this brute strength!

Lindow went to help them but Dyaus Pita get in his way.

Dyaus Pita: You won't going anywhere.

They tried to get out from the spikes but it too strong. Yuu look at his bracelet and saw the connection was cut.

Yuu: *look down* Alisa, help Lindow!

Alisa: I'm sorry! Papa... Mama! Help me!

Yuu: Why did you become a God Eater?!

Alisa: *snap* I... I couldn't save them... I couldn't protect them... I mad at myself. I wanted to be tough. *crying* But... I'm weak!

Yuu: Alisa, I told you if you ever felt scared, I'll protect you!

Alisa: *look up* Yuu...

Yuu: You're not weak! That time, you tried to save everyone on the plane! That's not weak, you're strong! If you ever felt fear... I always be there for you! Because... Alisa... I love you!!

Alisa: Wh-What?

Kota: Hey, Yuu!

Soma: This isn't a time for being lovey-dovey, dummy!

Faiz: No, let him!

Soma: *glance at Faiz* What?

Kota: Is this okay, Arata-san?

Faiz: Right now, Alisa is the only one that can save Lindow and get us out of here! That is why... only Yuu who can save Alisa from her pain.

Yuu: Alisa, I saw you in pain so many times and acting tough... But you're strong inside, so don't toss it aside! Being scared is fine, because it's make us have feelings! Alisa, I love you. I will never leave you! That is why... Save everyone here!!

Alisa grab her Jinki and aim at Dyaus Pita as she shoot it making it dodge and get away from Lindow.

Dyaus Pita: Tch. What a bunch of flies.

Alisa change her Jinki into blade mode and slash the spikes, letting everyone get out and land on the ground as they grab their Jinki.

Yuu: Alisa...!

Alisa: I'm sorry, Yuu! I was running away... from my weak self. But I won't look away anymore. Yuu, you said I was strong...

Yuu: Thank goodness for that.

Sakuya: Alisa...

Alisa: *turn around* Sakuya-san, I'm very sorry.

Sakuya: We'll talk later. First, we need to deal with these trees.

Alisa: Yes.

Sakuya: You don't have to act tough. *give Alisa her hat* We'll back you up. We're a team, you know.

Alisa: *wear her hat* Yes! *turn around* Hey, Yuu...

Yuu: What is it?

Alisa: When you said you love me... *blush* Is it true?

Yuu: Of course I am. I love you, Alisa.

Alisa: *blush* Yuu... Thank you... actually I-I... I love you, too...!

Yuu: My heart told me to save you. And it also Arata's order.

Alisa: Him?

Yuu: *nod* Even if you hate him, Arata will never hate you.

It makes Alisa turn to Faiz. He grab his Jinki as Alisa went to him causing him to turn around and look at her.

Alisa: U-Um, Arata-san... I'm really sorry! You cared about me, but I hate you... I'm really sorry!

Faiz: There's no need to sorry.

Alisa: Huh?

Faiz: I will always cared about you. Everyone here cared about each other, that is what friends do.

Alisa: Arata-san...

Lindow: *smile* As they say, after a storm calm...

Then they heard an explosion. It came from the other side of the mountain, where the secret shelter is.

Yuu: Explosions?! The Vajra?

Lindow: You guys head to the dam! I'll take this one!

Sakuya: What are you saying?!

Yuu: Sakuya-san! They are people living beyond this dam.

Sakuya: What?!

Kota: People?!

Yuu: Lindow alone has been protecting them. These trees was originally to protect everyone...

Faiz: We need to hurry!

Sakuya: Lindow...?

Lindow: Now you know, get moving! There's a guiding device! Find it! Kid, you too! Sense the frecuacy and find it!

Even more explosion occured.

Sakuya: I'm not leaving without you!

Yuu: Let's go, Sakuya-san.

Sakuya: Yuu? What are you saying?

Yuu: Our job... is to protect people!

Sakuya: But...

Lindow: Sakuya, you know I'm good in slipping away. If it gets nasty, I'll run. Just save me a beer.

Sakuya: Lindow... You'd better come and get it. *start running* Let's go!

Soma: You better obey your own orders... *start running* Captain!

Lindow: You too!

Kota: I haven't able to learn anything from you, sir! *start running* Please come back and teach me!

Lindow: You can count on that!

Alisa: I-I'll... make you a borscht next time! *start running* Come back!

Lindow: What the hell is that?

He look at Yuu and Faiz.

Lindow: You've become strong... both of you. *walk toward Pita* If they lose their way, show them the path... Yuu, Arata.

It makes them both suprised when Lindow call them by their name.

Yuu: I'll be waiting at our rendezvous point.

Faiz: You better come back alive, old man!

Both of them run and follows the others as Lindow continue his fight with Dyaus Pita.

Lindow: What a great team. Okay... No there's no audience, let's continue.

Dyaus Pita: Fighting without your comrades, what a fool you are!

It jumped toward Lindow. Meanwhile with others, they are sliding down the cliff and head toward the shelter as they saw some Vajra heading there. Lindow continue to fight as Dyaus Pita slash him hard, spilling some blood.

Lindow: Ack!

He get thrown to a rock as he dropped his Jinki. He slowly sit up as blood running down from his head and at his abdomen.

Lindow: That hurt, dammit!

Dyaus Pita: You look so pathetic.

As it slowly walking toward him, Lindow take out a cigarette and a lighter. He put the cigarette at his mouth and light it up.

Lindow: Lemme rest a bit. *blow smoke* I'm too old for this...

As it keep walking, Dyaus Pita stepped on a flash bang as it explode and shine at it. Unknown to them, there's someone is watching them.

Dyaus Pita: Wh-What?

Lindow: I bet you didn't notice that.

He quickly grab his Jinki and slash at Dyaus Pita but it blocked with it's wing.

Dyaus Pita: *smirk* Hmph.

Lindow: Tch! Raaahhh!!

The chainsaw activate. It keep cutting but the blades broken one by one until it create a small crack. Dyaus Pita notice it, and there's blood slipping, until a blue light shines the area. The others quickly head toward the secret shelter. When they reach the cliff, they saw some Vajra already attacked the shelter.

Yuu: Look how close they've come.

Faiz: Tch, they so troublesome!

Kota: All those people?!

Yuu: Sakuya-san, let's spilt up! One to evacuate! The others went to search for the device!

Before they could get down there, Dyaus Pita appear out of nowhere and land at the cliff next to them.

Kota: How?!

Soma: Why that--!

Alisa: Pita!

Sakuya: No way! Don't tell me...!

When they look closely, they saw a God Eater bracelet at Dyaus Pita's mouth as it smirk.

Yuu/Faiz: Lindow!!

It cause them to felt despair when they saw Lindow's bracelet inside Dyaus Pita's mouth. Sakuya fall to her knees as Yuu and Alisa turn to her.

Yuu: Sakuya-san!

Sakuya: No way... this can't be...

This makes Alisa remember when she shoot randomly causing the spikes to come out.

Alisa: It's my...

Kota: Lindow-san... was killed?

Soma grit his teeth as he went to after Dyaus Pita as Faiz went to follow him.

Yuu: Soma! Arata! *turn to others* We don't know that for a fact yet! Let's go, guys!

They went to chase after Soma and Faiz.

Yuu: That's right... We don't know for sure.

Dyaus Pita blast energy ball toward Soma but he dodge it. Pita suddenly appear behind him but Yuu quickly grab Soma by the hood and pull him away.

Yuu: Attacking senselessly like that would get you killed!

But Some still stand and wanted to fight.

Yuu: Soma!

He pull Soma by the shoulder making him turn to him. Yuu could see a bit of tears at his eyes. Sakuya running toward Dyaus Pita while shooting it.

Sakuya: No... It can't be!

Yuu: Don't be reckless, Sakuya-san!

She get pushed away by the electricity. Kota and Alisa shout as they jump toward Pita.

Yuu: No, that won't work!

They get slammed away by Dyaus Pita's wings. Faiz rush ahead and slash Pita but it blocked the attack with it's wings. Before it can get him, Faiz jumped away from it.

Faiz: *glance back* What the hell is wrong with you guys?! You guys don't act like yourself!

Yuu: We can't win like this!

Faiz: What?

Sakuya slowly get up as she look at Lindow's bracelet. She crawl toward it and sit up as she grab the bracelet.

Kota: This is...!

Sakuya: *hug the bracelet* Lindow... Lindow!

She scream in despair while the others, except for Faiz, also sinked in despair. Faiz clench his fist as he turn to Pita.

Dyaus Pita: You choose a weak side. *jump away* Absolute weaklings.

Faiz: You bastard...! *turn to others* You guys, what are you doing spacint out?! We keep this up, everyone in that shelter will...!

But they all ignored him. It makes him grit his teeth behind the visor as he jump down to chase after Dyaus Pita.

"Mister!"

Yuu look up and he saw the people and the little girl that helped him when he protecting the shelter from Aragami attack.

Soma: That girl...

Yuu: Everyone! Are you okay?

"I knew it was you!"

Yuu: What about the others?

"Everyone, got out. We're okay for now."

"What can we do?"

"We're here to help. Please save everyone... please!"

It makes Yuu remember what Lindow said before. Then he turn to look down and saw Faiz is doing his best on fighting Dyaus Pita.

Yuu: If I waver, he'll laugh at me. Guys, assemble my friends! *turn around* Soma! Pita couldn't be destroy by one person! Help me!

Soma: Well, you'd better have a plan!

They went to Kota and Alisa. Both of them remember those people from before. Soma went to get Sakuya.

Soma: We're going to Kannagi.

Sakuya: No, it can't be... Lindow.

Soma grab her and they went to where the others went. Yuu take a glance behind the wall and saw Dyaus Pita killing other Vajra but he didn't saw Faiz. He turn to others and saw they still feeling despair.

Yuu: Sakuya-san, do you remember her?

Sakuya: *look at the girl* You're from that day...

Yuu: Lindow brought them here. So those who rejected by Fenrir could live.

Sakuya: Lindow did...?!

Yuu: Sakuya-san... Everyone... What we must do now... Is the remember Lindow's wishes, and obey his orders.

Kota: But who do we destroy that thing...!

Yuu: It's okay.

They look at Yuu, and at the same time they could see Lindow standing there.

Yuu: We're strong. Believe in yourself. And believe in others. Destroy it!

???: Raaahhh!!

They look down and saw Faiz fighting with Dyaus Pita alone. He keep fighting while dodging the attack. When he get slammed at the trees, he get back up as he look at Dyaus Pita before continue to fight.

Sakuya: Lindow's wishes...

Then she grab her Jinki as she take a breath to calm herself.

Yuu: Sakuya-san...

Sakuya: The guiding device, right?

Soma: Leave 'em to me.

Kota: I and Sakuya-san will distract the Vajra.

Alisa: Wh-What about me and Yuu?

Yuu: We'll help Arata and deal with Pita! Now, let's go!

Soma were told that something fall into the lake so he went there and dive into the water. Sakuya and Kota dealing with the Vajras while getting help from the people. Alisa tries to slash it but Pita dodge. Yuu blast toward Pita but it keep dodging until his Jinki out of ammo and overheated. The gun part and purge as he rush to slash Pita but it get blocked causing the sharp edge to break.

Yuu: Alisa!

Alisa turn her Jinki into gun mode and blast Pita but it dodges. Yuu purge his Jinki again, showing the heat blade. Faiz jump in and shoots Pita but it dodge again.

Faiz: Tch! You two finally decides to join the party, huh?

While they fights with Pita, Sakuya and Kota keep shooting the Vajras. Soma is underwater as he saw the guiding device. He raise his Jinki as it engulf in raging red energy and he destroy the device. Explosion occured as the water burst into the air. Yuu, Faiz and Alisa keep fighting with Dyaus Pita as it keep dodging and counter their attacks.

Dyaus Pita: That's right... More...! Give me more!!

It slash Yuu and Faiz away.

Alisa: Yuu! Arata-san!

She get out from behind the rock and shoot at Pita. It keep dodging as Yuu block the wings but the rapid attack cause his Jinki to slowly cracked. Faiz jump in and change his Jinki into gun mode as it blast it but Pita blocked the shots. Before Pita could attack Yuu, it get hit by the power slash making it guard up.

Yuu: *turn to the side* Soma!

He saw Soma soaking wet due the water.

Soma: I destroyed it, as you wished.

Kota: Yuu!

Yuu: Sakuya-san! Kota!

Kota and Sakuya came as they shoot at Dyaus Pita as they went to Yuu and Alisa. Faiz jumped away from Pita as he land near them.

Sakuya: Are you okay, Alisa?

Alisa: Yes, thanks.

Yuu: The Vajra?

Sakuya: We kill them that came close. After the device destroy, the rest move away from here. The people have left for the shelter!

Alisa: There's only...

Faiz: The big one left...

Yuu: Pita...!

They continue the fight as Sakuya and Kota assist with long-range shooting. Alisa jump and use devour but Pita block it. She change it into blade mode and slash as Yuu rush forward. Pita get hit but it didn't faze at all.

Kota: I hit him, but yet...!

Soma: Shut up and keep firing!

He attack Pita but it defend with it's wings. Soma make a fake attack and use devour as he lash to the other side where it didn't guard. Pita dodge the attack, but Yuu and Faiz something at the right wing. When they look closely, they saw a small crack as Dyaus Pita jumped away from Soma.

Yuu: That's...!

Faiz: Yuu, this is perfect chance!

Yuu: Yeah! Soma, look at his right wing!

It makes all of them look at the right wing. They all saw a small crack at Pita's right wing.

Kota: There's a crack in it!

Yuu: Aim for that spot!

Dyaus Pita(In mind): Tch! They found out!

His Jinki purge again as the blade extend. Faiz change his Jinki in gun mode as he and Yuu run toward Pita.

Sakuya: Kota, let's use that!

Kota: Right!

Alisa and Soma distract Pita while Sakuya and Kota prepare the special ammo they make. As they shoot, both bullet combine into one and change into green as it went up in the air as it forms a triangle. The triangle absorbs the electricity from Pita's body.

Alisa: It absorbed the sparks!

Soma: *glance back* Looks like I was saved. Thanks.

Sakuya: You can thank Kota!

Soma: What?

Sakuya: Kota came up with the idea for the bullet and helped develop it!

Kota: Leave the back up to me, Soma-san!

Soma: Just Soma will do. I owe you one, Kota.

Dyaus Pita: *roar* You pest!!

Yuu jumped and hit the wing that have the crack. He shout as the crack gets bigger. Dyaus Pita about it get away but the small guns extend from Yuu's Jinki and shoot it along with the crack.

Yuu: Arata!

Faiz: I know!

He change his Jinki into gun mode and blast the crack rapidly as he run ahead.

Yuu: Arata, can use it now?!

Faiz: Yeah, only for 10 seconds!

Yuu: Use it it now!

Start Up!

Faiz enter the speed of light as he head toward Pita. He keep slashing Pita really fast making it roar in pain. Yuu shout as his Jinki explode, making some smoke. He get pushed back as his fingerless gloves tear apart, showing his veins. The last crack didn't break the wing but Faiz quickly slash one last time and the wing snapped. Yuu stumble on the ground as the wing part falls. Faiz still keep shooting in high speed until the time runs out.

Alisa: It snapped!

Kota: We did it!

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
Time Out!

He out from the extreme speed. Dyaus Pita roar angrily as it's body complete charge with red electricity and blast everything and everyone away, and destroy the triangle.

Soma: Kannagi...!

Alisa: Yuu...

Sakuya: It's too strong!

Kota: Is this impossible?

They saw Yuu is slowly crawls on the ground toward the snapped wing part as he grips his Jinki.

Alisa: Yuu!

They look at his right hand as saw the blue and red veins.

Kota: Are that veins?

Sakuya: Oracle cell erosion...?

Yuu keep crawling toward the wing part despite he covered with injuries and blood. When they look ahead of them, it shows Faiz is standing up and grip his Jinki and facing Dyaus Pita.

Faiz: You won't going anywhere...

Dyaus Pita: Hmph. What a fool you are. If you stay with our race, you might able to live longer than you thought.

Faiz: Shut up! Like I care about that! No matter what you said, I won't be siding with those like you! I will... protect my friends, no... I'll protect my family!! I won't let anyone die...!!!

It makes their eyes widen when they look at Faiz. He raise his Jinki as it engulf in raging crimson red and silver energy. He do a downward slash and slash the power toward Pita making it block but it get pushed back and roar in pain as it touches the attack.

Faiz: This is my... Crimson Break!

Dyaus Pita: *roar* I'll kill you!

It rush toward Faiz and slam it right toward the rock, causing it to break and Faiz fall on the ground near Yuu. The others stand up and grip their Jinki. They shout as they charge toward Dyaus Pita and launch their strongest attack. They attack with all their got but despite that, Pita able to counter them all really easy. After the clashing, the God Eaters fall on the ground as Dyaus Pita smirk at them.

Dyaus Pita: *smirk* It's over.

Suddenly, it heard laughing. Pita look around and they all are laughing.

Dyaus Pita: What so funny? You lose.

Soma: Lose? Do you want to know why we're laughing?

Alisa: Aren't you short two?

Pita look around and saw Yuu and Faiz aren't with them. It turn around and saw both of them standing there. Yuu already use devour to hold the wing part as a blade. Yuu rush ahead as Pita blocked but Yuu easily cut through Pita's wings like it was a paper.

Dyaus Pita: Impossible!

It get pushed away as Yuu and Faiz walking forward. Faiz already set the Pointer and Axel Memory at his right leg as he open his phone.

Yuu: Do you know what they call us?

Faiz: Our title in the legends?

Sakuya: Yuu! Arata!

Yuu: In order to survive...

Faiz: In order to protect...

Kota: Go!

Yuu: We even devour gods...

Faiz: We surpass our limit...

Alisa: Get Pita...!

Yuu: We are...

Faiz: I am...

Soma: ...And destroy it!

Yuu: God Eater!!

Faiz: Kamen Rider!!

Yuu's Jinki engulf in raging crimson red and blue energy as some white strand appear at his hair and his eyes turn golden. Faiz press enter and close the phone, as red energy flows through the armor to his right leg.

Exceed Charge!

Both of them run toward Dyaus Pita.

Dyaus Pita: *roar* You bastard!!!

It blast energy balls at them, causing smoke when they explodes. Two red holographic drills shoot from the smoke, and slammed at Pita. Yuu and Faiz jumped as they head toward Pita. Yuu raise his Jinki as Faiz do a falling kick. Faiz enters one of the drills as they disappear and Yuu slam his Jinki really hard on Dyaus Pita. Faiz reappear behind Pita as Yuu skids on the ground and stopped next to Faiz. Dyaus Pita roar in pain as it's body start to crack. When the whole body cracks, Dyaus Pita roar in pain as it explode in red and blue flames. The core fall on the ground as it roll slowly before crack and break. Then the sun rise. Faiz automaticly de-henshin.

Kota: Yuu... Arata-san...

As the sun rises, Pita's Oracle particle flies into the air.

Alisa: Yuu...?

Yuu turn around and the veins even reach his face. Arata also turn around.

Sakuya: That's... No way...

Yuu: We are hope.

Arata: Hope that will be passed down.

Both of them fall down and lose their conciousness. They went them as Alisa lay Yuu's head down at her knees. Soma helps Arata sits down and make him lean at the rock.

(Time Skip)

At Aegis/Ark Project area...

It shows Johannes are standing at the hatch while watching the front of him as Dr. Oruguma came behind him.

Oruguma: As you instructed, I have eliminate Amamiya Lindow. I threw my career away. I hope I get aboard as promised.

Johannes: Everything will end and man will return to the barren land to start a new civilization.

Oruguma: It sounds quite preposterous. And? When is this Devouring Apocalypse expected to occur?

Johannes: Expected? We will make it happen...

The light shines and shows a cocoon surrounded by devour Aragami.

Johannes: By our own hand!

Suddenly, one of the devour Aragami went forward and devour Dr. Oruguma in instant and one of his shoes fell down.

Johannes: Will human become God? Or will God become human? The race has begin, Paylor.

Not really from him, someone is watching from the pipes. It shows the person is Kaixa.

Kaixa: Tch. Lindow-san was right. This place is... a den of evil.

He stand up and press a button at watch before turn invisible and get out from there.

(Time Skip)
(Far East Branch)

At the command room...

Johannes: Due the success of Operation Meteorite, we were able to amass the core nessessary to complete the Aegis Project. On the behalf of mankind, I thank you. Your brave effort as God Eaters have saved all mankind. However... As you fought hard, there was who one schemed to doom this project, and as a result, we lost a comrade and I'm filled with regret. This will never happen again... And the perpetrator... Oruguma Daigo will be found... And brought to justice!

Few Days Later...

(Command Room)

Sakuya, Kota and Soma already there until the door opened and Alisa came it.

Sakuya: It's unusual for her to came late.

Tsubaki: Tardy on the day of the new captain's installation... Alisa?

Alisa: I'm sorry!

Kota: What makes you late, Alisa-san?

Alisa: I couldn't my hairclip, and keep finding it. It's from Yuu, so it's important to me.

Kota: Hm, hm, that is how love works.

Alisa: Oh, shut up.

Then the main door opened as the new captain of the 1st Unit has enter the room. They all turn to him.

Tsubaki: Captain... Would you like to say a few words first?

???: I only give three orders. Don't die. If your life threaten, run. And hide. When you get the chance, destroy it.

It shows their new captain is Yuu. His eyes stay gold, the white strand also remain there and his vein are shown. His clothes are still the same, and his new cloth is a green hooded cloak with Fenrir emblem behind.

Yuu: Now, let's go.

(Maintenance Room)

Lindow's damaged Jinki is held there. Arata is looking at it while rubbing his chin.

Arata: I'm sure... I hear it...

Licca: Hey, Arata. How long will you look at Lindow-san's Jinki?

Arata: Licca... I think I'm going to fix this guy.

Licca: Wh-What?

Arata: This guy... isn't dead yet.

(Time Skip)

At underground area...

It shows the underground room seems more finer. In the other room, a person has bandage around his body and even at his whole right arm. The person is lying on the bed before he sits up. That person is no other than Lindow himself. He look at the shelf and saw a picture in a frame. It was the picture of Sakuya when she was younger with a little boy.

Lindow: *sigh* Just stuck and doing nothing is hard... And really boring...

He look at his right arm and open the bandage a bit, showing a solid pale white skin.

Lindow: It's look like I'm going to have the same skin as Arata...

???: You awake this early?

Lindow look at the door of the room and saw a teenage boy. He has short brown hair and black eyes. He's wearing grey bandana at his head, dark blue shaggy shirt, black pants that reach over his knees and dark green shoes. He place the food on the table.

???: You should eat Lindow-san. Thank goodness those ampules are working to stop the infection.

Lindow: Well, I thanked you... Shinji.

The boy is Ashiya Shinji, a relative to Sakuya. He is a relative to her but Shinji isn't allowed to enter Fenrir despite Sakuya did. He always sees Sakuya as his older sister. He saved Lindow at the last minute before Dyaus Pita could kill him.

Shinji: Fenrir doesn't know you alive, and that is good. But your friends think you're dead.

Lindow: Well, it's not the time yet.

He take out a cigaratte and light it up as he start smoking.

Shinji: Lindow, I told you no smoking in here.

Lindow: I smoke when I wanted. *blow smoke* We have to wait until the time comes, and make sure the Devouring Apocalypse doesn't occur.

Shinji: Yeah...

On the other table, it shows a silver and black belt. It's the Delta Gear. Now it's only the meantime until Ark Project complete, and the whole planet will be devoured by the strongest man-made Aragami. The race to protect others and to destroy the whole world, has just begun.

To be continued...

"You two will be on a recon mission."

"It's snowy. Well, it's already winter in December."

"Who... are you?"

"She is the same as you are..."

Next time: "The Aragami Girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 46 5
Satori bullied, neglect and bullied in this so call school Union Academy for not having powers like them but they didn't know he had powers but he re...
80.9K 2.7K 53
"𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭" enemies to lovers love tria...
198K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )
491 14 23
In a world where various anime live and coexist together, an invasion has commenced upon them. Reducing any inhabitant to cloned versions of themselv...