Call Me Yours

By godchimi

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children wh... More

♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 24
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 37
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 40
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Chapter | 44
Chapter | 45
Chapter | 46
Chapter | 47
Chapter | 48
Chapter | 49
Chapter | 50
Chapter | 51
Chapter | 52
Chapter | 53
Chapter | 54
Chapter | 55
Chapter | 56
Chapter | 57
Chapter | 58
Chapter | 59
Epilogue
Authors note
THE SEQUEL

Chapter | 03

122K 5.8K 2.9K
By godchimi

it was a thursday so taehyung was at college. he was walking around campus looking for his one and only friend.

"tae!" he hears his best friend yell from the other end of the field, hugging him, running up to him.

"I haven't seen you in ages," jimin says, squeezing taehyung

"j-jimin t-tighht", taehyung whispers as jimin realises and lets him go.

"I missed you too" taehyung giggles as jimin smiles.

"I have good news for you," jimin says as taehyung looks at him confused till jimin hands him a slip of paper "read it," jimin says to taehyung

taehyung opens the letter and starts reading, jimin waiting for his reaction.

"OH MY GOD" taehyung yells, shocked.

"you guys are giving me a chance", taehyung whispers quietly to jimin, who nods, smiling. taehyung jumps up and down happily and hugs jimin saying thank you.

"It was actually jungkook who read your application and picked you," jimin says as they let each other go.

"really? as in mr. jeon the jeon jungkook?" taehyung says, shocked as jimin nods.

"I have to go to work today, but I will pick you up tomorrow. be ready by 9 am," jimin says and rushes out of the campus.

taehyung smiles as he puts the paper in his bag and continues with his day.

(Friday)

today was when taehyung hoped his life would change forever but for the better. taehyung was now in the car with jimin on their way towards jeonCM. taehyung was feeling extremely nervous as he fiddled with his fingers.

jimin notices as he pulls into the company and parks the car "hey, tae, don't stress, okay, just be yourself, hun", jimin says while patting the male's thigh.

taehyung nods as they both get out of the car and walk toward the main entrance.

"follow me," jimin says as they head to the elevator to go to the third floor, they head towards a massive room with a whiteboard, a large table and three other college students sitting down on the chairs.

"take a seat, tae. I have to get mr. jeon," jimin says while rushing out of the room.

taehyung nervously looks around the room and quietly goes to sit down by himself.

"hey," taehyung says as the three other people look at him and roll their eyes before turning around, carrying on with their conversation.

taehyung felt a slight pain in his heart as he tries to hold back his tears as he doesn't wanna seem weak.

the doors open, and all of their heads turn to Jimin and mr. jeon as they walk in.

'wow', taehyung thinks as he looks at his hopefully soon to be boss, looking at his phone.

"mr. jeon!" one of the girls says as she stands up quickly, catching jungkook's attention, which raises an eyebrow.

"I am a massive fan," she says as she pushes her chest out slightly, causing jungkook to ignore her and walk in front of the table.

"now, my team has chosen you four as the four most likely to get this job, but today is training, and only one of you will be accepted into my company," jungkook says as he coldly looks around the room.

"there will be four different parts to this job modelling, fitness, office work and front desk," jimin says as he looks at jungkook, who nods.

"you will be tested on these skills individually; jimin, jin, and I will be deciding who we think deserves this job and who does the best job. are there any questions?" jungkook asks.

"why does this job require modelling?" someone asks as jimin says, "well, we sell beauty products and clothes, so we need a face to this company."

"jessica, you are on office work first. tasha, you are on fitness. taehyung, you are on modelling and jack, you are on the front desk," jimin says as they all nod understanding.

just as jimin finishes speaking, jin, yoongi, and namjoon walk-in "jin will be taking jessica to her place. namjoon, you will be taking jack to his and yoongi you will be taking tasha to hers, and then I will be taking taehyung" jimin says as everyone nods.

"question? who will jungkook be supervising" tasha asks as jungkooks fists clench at her using his name.

"tasha, you address him as mr. jeon, we will also be popping in and out to look at how you guys are going; this is your time to impress," jimin says, looking at everyone.

"taehyung, let's go," jimin says as everyone goes off to what they need to do.

"you okay, tae?" jimin asks as he looks at his best friend in worry

"y-yeah, just not used to modelling," taehyung says jimin nods understanding and opens the studio doors "wow," taehyung says as he looks at the modelling studio.

there were lots of people everywhere, fancy clothes, beauty products,  huge lighting rings and cameras.

"two minutes, people!" someone from behind the camera yelled as everyone was rushing around.

"where is my model?" the same guy yelled as jimin yelled 'over here'.

"ahh you must be taehyung. let's get you ready," he says as he clicks his fingers and pulls taehyung towards a small room to get changed.

"what am I meant to be wearing?" taehyung asked as he looked at all the clothes

"okay so these pictures I am taking are for mr jeon to look at after the training is done to see which pictures and concepts he likes the most," the photographer says as taehyung nods

"also call me bogum, you pick the clothes you think will catch the CEO's eye, you have five minutes," bogum says shutting the door leaving taehyung looking around the room he is in.

"let's do this" taehyung says with a shaky breath and walks towards the clothing racks and starts to pick out what he wants to wear. eyes scanning all the different types of clothing styles and fabrics.

"taehyung now will be great" bogum shouts behind the closed door.

taehyung nervously walks out of the room with the outfit of his choice "great choice taehyung, now our makeup artists will do your makeup" bogum says pointing directly towards two girls who are waving their makeup brushes.

taehyung walks over shyly "don't worry, we won't be too heavy your skin is already perfect" one of the makeup artists says "you guys have two minutes before we take pictures" bogum calls out as him and his crew fixes up the lighting and the props.

"ah! mr jeon welcome," bogum says causing taehyung to look behind him through the mirror to see jungkook who has just walked in with a Ipad in his hand.

jungkook nods at bogum and starts talking to jimin who is sitting on a couch with his pen and paper. "you nervous?" one of the makeup artists asks taehyung as he nods shyly looking at his lap. "don't worry, you will do great!" they both say causing them all to laugh.

"we are all done, get up there you got this" they cheer causing taehyung to thank them and rush towards bogum. "wow! you look fantastic!" bogum says as everyone's eyes are on him. taehyung smiles and looks at the ground, feeling slightly embarrassed as he has never had this many eyes on him.

"stand right in front of the purple sign and we will go from there" bogum points towards the sign and taehyung follows his hand and walks towards the purple sign.

"mr jeon is here to watch you model and  to look at the pictures," bogum says as taehyung looks towards jungkook who is staring right back at him, taehyung suddenly looks away, feeling butterflies forming in his tummy from jungkooks cold stare.

"okay taehyung I want you to just stay there and act normal and start to pose whenever and we will capture some shots," bogum says as he walks behind the camera.

"okay, three two one," bogum says as he starts taking pictures.

taehyung starts to feel uncomfortable with everyone's gaze on him, jimin notices and goes behind the camera and starts to pose. taehyung looks at him and smiles and copies his befriends actions.

"awesome! taehyung perfect! keep it up!" bogum says clicking more photo's as jimin smiles widely

"awesome! now the last photo we need a sexy type pose" bogum says

taehyung nods feeling slightly more confident and starts to pose

"yes, taehyung! well done!" bogum says as he takes his last picture.

"everyone is free to go thank you! well done taehyung! jimin will take you for office work now" bogum says as taehyung nods and rushes towards the changing rooms to get out of the modelling clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 27.1K 31
Taehyung was the maid but also the mother of the children who he took care of. cover credits to @EstelleKnightrise Banner credits to @Nhicodelle
126K 4K 21
In which jungkook is a kind,caring,and depressed boy.He is in need of a job so he can live. Kim Taehyung a rude,cold and heartless CEO.He is also a f...
414K 18K 39
love is an act of endless forgiveness,a tender look which becomes an habit.... A story where Jungkook and taehyung meets again after an unforgettable...
183K 8.4K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...