kai parker • villains of circ...

By -inslaytiable

"ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." © -ɪɴsʟᴀʏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ²⁰²⁰ More

NOTES
FACECLAIMS
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 1 1989
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 2 1994
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 3 2012
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR + EPILOGUE
+ other books

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

11K 512 982
By -inslaytiable

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
[25]

song: puttin' on the ritz by taco

SHE STOOD AT THE FRONT OF THE FUNERAL. Everyone's heads were down. Maybe it was them showing respect or maybe there were too afraid to look at what was coming. The coffin was pulled from the hearse by six strong men, all wearing suits. The silence dwelled as they entered the church. It wobbled as they carried it to the front and gently placed it down.

The funeral service was slower than a country bus, taking just as many detours. Everyone had a memory to share, a favourite hymn to sing. Whoever arranged it must have agreed to every request.

Daisy wanted nothing more than to just go home, she was tired of the fake tears and fake mourning. Of course it was sad, but they were milking it at this point.

As the funeral came to an end, everyone met outside the church to share their condolences with Tommy's family. Daisy lingered around her family, staying quiet, hoping that they'd pick up on her discomfort and finally just leave. She then felt a soft pat on her shoulder, and she turned around.

Carol stood in front of her, waxy face and puffy red eyes. Her curly perfect hair was pulled into a low ponytail, and she wore a long silky black dress with strong shoulder pads, with pearls.

Daisy awaited the threats, the accusations, she knew it was inevitable. But Carol look genuinely distraught, and she struggled for the right words to say. "I know you won't believe me," Carol began, letting out a scoff. "But I really am sorry." She nodded with a frown. Daisy was taken back for a second, waiting to respond just in case Carol wasn't being serious or something. "I know you really loved him."

If only she knew. Daisy tried to hide her smile. "Thanks." She let out. "I'm sorry, too."

Carol raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"You loved him, too. I guess." Daisy shrugged. Carol sniffled, wiping her eyes before another tear fell. She gave Daisy a soft smile in response, before walking away so she didn't see her cry.

The following night, Kai and Daisy found themselves stumbling down the dark streets of downtown Portland, sharing a bottle of something they stole from a liquor store.

It was much busier than the last time they'd been there, people lined the sidewalk outside numerous clubs and bars. Smoking as they leaned up against brick walls and streetlights.

Daisy leaned against Kai for support as the alcohol made it difficult to walk in a straight line. Kai laughed as he wrapped an arm around her, holding her upright. "You are such a lightweight." He scoffs as they continue walking down the sidewalk, new music booming from every building they pass.

Daisy wore a short, tight, black dress, with Kai's trench coat over it to shield her from the cold. She didn't wear dresses very much, considering she had no where to wear them, but she wanted to look nice tonight. Her eyes stood out against her dark eye makeup and slicked back hair. Kai wore a big leather jacket, with his black jeans and shirt. His fingers were lined with silver rings that matched his necklaces and earrings.

He took a drink from the bottle and chased it with a drag from the cigarette in his fingers as Daisy leaned into him. "Fuck." She mumbled with a scoff as she stumbled along beside him.

"What?" Kai says.

"Nothing you're just—" She inhales sharply and searches for a comprehensible word. "Hot. You're really hot."

Kai let out a laugh, before turning into Daisy and lifting her chin with his finger to connect their lips. He could taste the alcohol on her, and it made her even more desirable right now.

She pulled away with a smile, "Come on." She says, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the laundromat store. "Hiiiiiiiii." Daisy says excitedly as she saw Mike standing outside the door to the club like he always did.

"Daisy!" Mike said excitedly, coming out from behind the counter. "This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear!" He gaped at her proudly as he admired her dress.

Daisy chuckled. She was already stumbling all over the place and the night hadn't even begun. Kai held her up, trying his best to stay stable too. "How is it downstairs?" Kai asks Mike.

"Busy." Mike says with a scoff.

"That's how I like it." Kai nods with a soft laugh.

Mike scoffs again and shakes his head. "Don't I know it." He says. "Go on down." He sends a nod towards the door behind him.

"Byeeeee." Daisy waved quickly at Mike, as Kai led her out the door and down the stairs.

The music was as loud as thunder; it made the floor rattle. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, but much more colourful. It was much more crowded than any other time the two had been at Mike's together, the bar was full with people crowding around it for drinks, and bartenders were going in and out of the back kitchen to restock on alcohol. Music blasted from the speakers as colorful people danced around every part of the club.

Kai took another big swig from the drink in his hand, and Daisy took it off him. "Don't hog it all." She says, eyeing the small amount that was left.

"I'm just trying to catch up." He scoffs, he puts his cigarette to his lips and takes a long drag before blowing the smoke back out onto Daisy's face.

"Asshole." She says, waving it away.

He smirks and leans towards her eagerly to connect their lips again, but she turned around with a pleased look on her face and continued walking, dancing to the music as she made her way to an open area. Kai looked flustered as he followed her, she began taking off his coat and letting her body show as she danced around.

Daisy turned back to face him, loosely dangling her arms around his neck as she brought him closer to her. "How was the funeral?" Kai asks.

Daisy groaned, letting her head hang back. "Ughh." She said. "I'm sick of talking about Tommy."

Kai nodded, agreeing. He opened his mouth to speak, but she spoke again. "You're not drunk enough." She said, her words slurring together.

"Well, I—"

Daisy turned around and picked up two shots off a tray of a bartender who walked by, they most definitely were not for the taking, but she didn't care. "Here." She says, handing him both.

Kai scoffed, before downing both in less than five seconds. He squeezed his eyes shut for a second as he processed the burning flavor before it went away. He raised his eyebrows at Daisy. "Happy?" He asks.

"We'll see." She says, grabbing his hand again and leading him towards the center of the commotion.

Inside the club it was like dancing on the Northern Lights; beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. The music played over the dance floor as if had fused with the bodies.

Kai admired Daisy's body, as she pushed through the crowd. He wished she would show it off more, and not hide it under big clothes all the time, but she looked cute like that, too.

Daisy stopped walking and turned back to Kai, beginning to dance as his eyes lay locked on hers. He stood still for a few moments before Daisy grabbed his hands and urged him to dance with her.

She turned around, pinning her back against his chest as they moved together, occasionally bumping into other people dancing. He leaned down to her neck and closed his eyes.

Daisy felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her neck. A hand pushes her hair out of the way, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around her waist, and pulls her closer to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on her shoulders and in her hair. Daisy turns to face him again, and he continues to plant the kisses around her.

As he kissed her neck, a wave of pure pleasure runs through his entire body. Her perfume is intoxicating. As he kisses his way gently up her neck to lips that taste of cherry, he feels the alcohol quickly start to fully kick in.

He smiles into the kiss. "What'd you do? Roofie me?" He jokes in between kisses as he felt his body start to lose control.

She rolls her eyes. "Maybe you're a lightweight, too." She moved into Kai's personal space with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She didn't just look at him, she looked into him as if she knew his desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension.

Daisy felt someone beginning to dance with them, and she turns to see a tall, skinny pale woman, who was built like a model, with a shaved head and dramatic makeup. She crept towards Daisy, urging her to turn towards her.

Daisy didn't know where the feeling came from, but she felt herself falling away from Kai's touch and into the woman's. Daisy closed her eyes and danced with her, feeling the woman's soft touch glide up her arms and onto her shoulders as she brought her closer.

Kai watched with bedroom eyes, his heart pounding at the sight, at Daisy's body grinding against this woman's as they both lost control of their senses from the alcohol.

Daisy let her head hang loose behind her and reopened her eyes, turning to Kai who watched admirably. She realized what she was doing, how this made him feel, and she thought to use it to her advantage. She turned back to the woman, and connected their lips.

The woman gladly kissed back, and Daisy realized the woman had a tongue piercing. Daisy felt her hands on her hips, and she brought up one to cup her face. The kisses were sloppy, rushed, but enjoyable at least.

The woman pulled away and Daisy opened her eyes, to see Kai gently grabbing Daisy's face cupping her cheek and bringing her back in. The woman hung onto Kai's side, his arm around her, as she watched them kiss. Kai then pulled away from Daisy, and kissed the woman, letting Daisy watch.

She smiled, the alcohol surged through her veins, making her feel like she was almost floating. If she thought about it too much, she might make herself sick, but she ignored it and held off the vomiting til the next morning.

And for a second, she ignored all the bad feelings, and realized this was the first time she'd felt happy in such a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
81.3K 1.2K 15
Ayra, a target for many terrorists, her high status keeps her hidden away from society. As an 18 year old girl, it's tough, having no friends and alw...
663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
173K 4.1K 51
A story about a girl who loves too hard and a boy who doesn't love at all... "Lets talk about last night." He smirks. "No." I shake my head. "What...