Bakugo x reader

Por demonlord663

Every book I make is crack don't expect good shit from me. Bakugo has a crush on his childhood best friend. B... Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 lemon/smut
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88

55

5K 145 58
Por demonlord663

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"How are you not drunk you crazy bitch"!? I yelled taking the cup from her. "Who the hell gets drunk after 6 cups"? (Y/n) asked. "Me! That's a lot of alcohol"! I said. "Oh...". She said. Later on we were at the stupid party. No adult supervision... Considering everyone who graduated is a legal adult. (Y/n) was drinking like a doctor was coming to saw her leg off. "Babe". I said grabbing her. "Who the hell keeps spiking the drinks"!? I yelled drinking her cup. "Kacchan dance"! She said throwing it back on me. Yeah now she's drunk.

"Let's go your drunk". I said. "I might be a little tipsy. But I know what I'm doing". She said. "How the hell are you not drunk!? How high is your tolerance"!? I asked. She went down shaking her ass. My eyes widen. I bit my lip. Fuck it.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"(Y/n) and Bakugo are really going hard out there". Kirishima said. "I'm surprised Kacchan is letting her dance like that". I said. "It's because it's on him dude". Kaminari said. (Y/n) ran off. Kacchan looked confused. "Oh now she's drunk". I said. "How can you tell"? Kirishima asked. The music changed. "Oh shit". Kacchan said. Either way the sung made everyone hype. (Y/n) was really going at it. "Should we stop her"? Todoroki asked. "As long as she doesn't start calling her exes she's fine". I said

"I have the best girlfriend". Kacchan smiled. "Kacchan. After this take her home because she's going to start crying soon". I said. "Crying"!? They asked. "It's a emotional rollercoaster". I said. After the song Kacchan had taken (Y/n) home.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Why do I always get my heart broken"!? (Y/n) cried in the car. "I tried my best with everyone"! She cried harder. I ignored her. Honestly I'm pissed she's talking about her exes to me. "Kacchan you won't leave me right"? She cried. "I won't". I said looking at the road. "I want more vodka". (Y/n) said. "Drink some water". I said. "Ion want no water". She said. "Drink the fucking water"! I growled. "Drink the fucking water". She mimicked me in a high pitch voice.

We made it to our apartment. Might as well stay here the night. I helped her out the car. She fell. "Ow"! (Y/n) cried. I picked her up. "How many cups did you have"? I asked. "How old was I three years ago"? (Y/n) asked. "What do you mean 15?! How the hell are you alive"?! I asked. "Kacchan I gotta pee pee and not the dick". (Y/n) said. God this is worse than her period. We made it inside. I brought her to the bathroom. I looked at her struggle with her clothes. I rolled my eyes and unzipped her dress. She pulled her underwear down. I walked out. I waited a couple minutes. I heard the toilet flush and sink run.

(Y/n) walked out in her bra and underwear. "I'm so hot"! She said taking her bra off. My eyes widen. "I'll turn the air on". I blushed leaving. Shit. I turned the AC on. I walked back into the bed room her underwear was off. "Am I fucking being tested right now"!? I growled. "Kacchan cuddle"! (Y/n) said. I narrowed my eyes. "Stay your ass all the way over there and sleep". I said. She walked over to me. "Please". She pouted. "If you drink some water". I said. "Ok Kacchan". She smiled at me. I went and got a bottle of water out the fridge and gave it to her.

She drunk it. "Ow my head". (Y/n) mumbled. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bed. "Kacchan take your suit off". (Y/n) said. "I don't want to". I said. She pouted. (Y/n) kissed me. "Stop". I said. (Y/n) gave me a hurt look. "I love you". I said. She smiled to. "I'm going to sleep. Do the same". I said. (Y/n) nodded and went to sleep. I sighed she was out cold. I'm getting her back for this. Wait until she's sober I'm fucking her all over this apartment. I kissed her lips. "You're such a dumbass". I got up and went to sleep on the couch.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

255K 4.1K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...
147K 3.8K 110
♠︎•➺ ❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔. ❞ ➥ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 �...
115K 1.6K 10
!!NSFW-fic!! "Y/n, you know damn well that this bag is fake and I don't fucking like it so next time I'm going to buy you dozens of them" "No! You ar...
164K 3.6K 19
After a bitter break up with your ex, Katsuki Bakugo, you try to get back at him with his best friend Eijiro Kirishima. How many misunderstandings c...