𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 | 𝐋𝐂𝐃𝐏

By Rozalolita

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠ - ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.
𝐈 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐈 | 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲
𝐈𝐕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝐕 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐕𝐈 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐈𝐗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞?
𝐗 | 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐗𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐗𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐗𝐕 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐗𝐈𝐗 | 𝐀/𝐍

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

1.1K 38 12
By Rozalolita

"Oh, me, well I'm just the dumb, stupid woman who works here" -Athens

꧁________꧂

I strolled into the bathroom behind Pablo, massaging my eyes trying to stop myself from laying down on the bathroom counter and falling asleep. It seemed like years had passed since Berlin had pacified me to sleep even though it was only yesterday. I was accustomed to no sleep but it makes life more laborious when you have bitches like Arturo trying to crush you under their smart leather shoes.

I turned on the tap, untying my hair and letting it soak in the water for a couple of minutes. The day I had gone into the interview Nairobi had insisted I use the entire can of hairspray, making it feel gluey and crusty after sleeping in it. As I twisted my wet hair into a knot, I turned to see Alison being ganged up upon by a bunch of her classmates.

"The queen doesn't have a maid to wash her hands" someone teased.

It was about 5 in the afternoon on a Sunday, 54 hours into the heist, and they were already pointing fingers, I thought these hostages were supposed to be promising intelligent students according to their school homepage.

"You don't have daddy to save you?" Pablo derided pushing her to stand in front of him.

"Get off" she screeched attempting to force her way out of the crowd.

I groaned, zipping up my jumpsuit and pushing harshly past the others. "Your apparently private school kids but you all fight like cows, ganging up on an innocent girl because you wish you were as privileged as her, look at you all, thinking you're so cocky" I laughed pulling Alison out of the small circle.

"What are you going to do, huh?" he grinned pushing his way in front of me.

"Oh, me, well I'm just the dumb, stupid woman who works here, who doesn't know how to do jackshit because I'm just a woman but here's a little secret" I whispered pulling him in by the collar of his suit.

"look down at my foot, what do you see?" I muttered.

"I see your shoe," he said.

"You go to a private school and they didn't even teach you how to see straight" I laughed kicking him in the knee so he dropped down to the floor.

"Because what I see is a football and I'm scoring right between your legs," I said booting him in the nuts as he fell to the floor in pain.

"You see Alison, I scored a goal" I snickered pulling him up on his feet by his hair.

"And Pablo remember, I'm just the stupid dumb woman who works here, I don't know anything"

Nairobi soon entered the room, steering us out of the restroom. As I wheeled out into another corridor to go back to Arturo's office where I would sit with the other girls, I felt a hand grip my arm. "Thank you" Alison smiled.

"You just gotta put bitches in their place" I grinned walking away from her a smile plastered on my face.

"Carillo, over here" Tokyo called pulling me into an office. "We need to film your proof of life, you're still a hostage to them" she whispered.

I nodded sitting down on a chair and smiling in front of the camera. "My name is Maria Carillo and I got the position of working as an assistant to the general director Arturo Roman today, I am in perfect health and have nothing to object in the way I've been treated these past days," I said flexing my shoulders before walking away.

I walked into the office with the others slumping down on the sofa and covering my face with a pillow. I ignored the ladies who had teemed around me trying to question me about what was going on, I didn't know much candidly, I was either with them or Berlin.

Almost as soon as I had shut my eyes, Nairobi burst into the room making the women gasp in alarm. "We have had a little change of plan, police have entered and are asking for physical proof of life so I'm going to take you all downstairs and when you're done, you can go back in here," she said lining us up in rows.

I was pushed into line next to Mercedes and Arturo as she whispered into my ear, through gritted teeth. "I have scissors"

Where the fuck did she find scissors?

"Give them to me" I hissed extending out my hands.

"No it isn't safe Maria, your about to go down for proof of life" Arturo murmured.

Now wasn't the time to play the hero Arturo, just shut up and let me deal with it

"They don't suspect me as they do with you" I seethed, trying to grab the scissors from Arturo's hand.

As I was about to pocket them, Tokyo grabbed me by the arm and lead me down the stairs.

"Miss Carillo, what a pleasure," Raquel said as I nodded staring down at the ground.

"She's my favourite hostage you know, cocky, brash, self-assured, she was the one who performed surgery on Arturo Roman" he smiled.

"I came here for proof of life, not a biography" Raquel ridiculed. "I want to see Alison Parker"

"Now now, be patient she will come when the princess is ready"

"Patience is something I wouldn't expect from a man who only has 12 months to live" she snarled.

12 months to live...

"What are you talking about?" Rio questioned discerning the murderous look on Berlin's face.

"Your boss suffers from a degenerative disease, Helmers Myopathy, taking over the muscles of the body until, in the end, your heart stops" she concluded smirking competently.

"Well, then why would you unjustly accuse him of being a pimp, doesn't he deserve to die in peace?" I challenged glaring up at her.

As I leaned forward, waiting to shove any remark she made back down her throat, Berlin aggressively grabbed my arm and yanked me out the room. The amount of time I had been pulled away made my arm feel numb at this point.

"What were you thinking? You could have given yourself away" he yelled.

"Oh, so this is all my fault maybe I wouldn't have reacted the way I did if I knew you were going to die in less than a year" I spat.

"How was I supposed to tell you, make you a picnic and go surprise I'm dying" he laughed.

"Okay forget it, I'm sorry" I muttered.

"If you are dying, we enjoy the moments we have left not argue with what could have been and what you could have done better" I sighed. I'd have to be brave for him, going through something as critical as a myopathy alone would be exhausting.

"You know in all honesty, I was expecting a whole drama convention" he snickered wrapping his arms around me.

"Of course pointing my gun at your head seemed like a sensible option but I decided against it" I shrugged resting my head on his shoulder.

"You know when Nairobi walked in when we were having fun?" he asked.

"I remember that very vividly" I laughed.

"Well, would you be willing to finish what we started?"

"How could I so no?"

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as if weighed nothing, as I squealed and shrieked for him to put me down. He opened the door of a random office resting me down on a chair.

"Why don't you dance for me?" he laughed resting down beside me pouring himself a glass of wine.

I grinned twisting my hair down from my bun and letting it brush against the sides of my face. I swayed my shoulders back and forth, pulling off my jumpsuit and throwing it aside. I turned away to face the window, pulling the blinds shut before stripping off my bra and throwing it onto the pile of clothes starting to accumulate in the corner of the room.

He advanced towards me gradually as I pulled down the sides of his jumpsuit and jumped onto the desk smashing my lips furiously against his. I curled my fingers through his hair, as he pushed me down onto the desk as I yelped in pain.

With my cheek against the desk, he placed his left hand on the back of my neck, slowly tightening it. I've never been one to enjoy choking, but it was hot because it was Berlin.

He leaned forward to kiss down my back, soft fluttering kisses tracing down my spine and to the base of my panties. Slowly, Berlin hooked his thumb on either side, pushing them down to my knees and then I finished the job, kicking them onto the floor.

"Desperate?" Berlin smirked, palming my ass. I wiggled it up into the air, begging to feel him inside of me. I'd gone so long without his touch, and I wanted was him to take me on the fucking desk, until the printers spat out another billion euros.

Berlin unzipped his own jumpsuit, placing his glass of scotch on the table beside me. He teased himself at the front of my entrance, before thrusting in hard, filling me up to the brim. He tightened his grip on my neck, using his other hand to grip my hair and pull me up.

I was gasping for air, my eyes shut and mouth wide, loud breathy moans escaping my lips. "Quiet, Athens," Berlin grunted. I felt my cheek slam down again on the desk, and I nearly yelled at the abruptness.

In Toledo, we were allowed to take our time. Memorising each other bodies, pure blissful love making. But in the mint, stakes were high and my stress levels were bubbling over the side of the pots. I didn't mind his aggressiveness, all I wanted was him to fuck me.

"Harder," I moaned, as he slipped his hand around my stomach and rubbed my clit in fast circles. I arched my back higher, feeling a climax ripping through me. Some of his cum was already leaking down my thighs.

I wonder how i'll explain to the others my inability to walk. Berlin did as he was told, thrusting harder, until I was squeezing my eyes shut i'd started to see rippling rainbow patterns. He came with a stifled moan, looking towards the windows as figures hastened by.

I'm not sure about Berlin's shame, but I'd hate to explain that I was fucking my captor in an office to Adriana or Arturo. "Athens," Berlin gasped, turning me onto my front. He pocketed my panties into his jumpsuit, tossing me a fresh one from the pile in the corner.

Once he had finished, I pulled on my jumpsuit flashing him a grin. "Who would have thought the first time we fucked would be in an office" I giggled.

"Well we aren't a typical couple, are we? anyways as much as I would love to stay and chat, I need to talk to the others, you think your okay to go back to the hostages?" he asked.

I nodded, walking out the office Berlin slinking away upstairs to the control room.

꧁__________꧂

The next day was all smiles. I was in a good mood from the events of yesterday and all the hostages had adapted to this change of life and we were going fucking fabulous.

As I walked down the corridor of the vaults I heard a sudden scream come from Moscow. "Soil" he shrieked letting the dirt sift through his fingers.

"What's going on" I yelled defensively running up to the door.

"We've done it" he roared pulling me in for a hug.

As the rhythm Bella ciao played in the background I danced around with Tokyo before Berlin sprinted around the corridor as well. 

We had hit the dirt and Nairobi had the printers working at full speed, 400 million euros whizzing down that waterfall of life.

As we circled around each other, Tokyo through money over our heads as we exulted and rejoiced. 10 minutes of euphoria. This was one of the most joyous moments we had spent all together as a group. The heist was running as smooth as sand.

10 minutes later we were laying on the ground covered with euros and laughter shaking through our bodies like an earthquake. What we didn't know was that one of our own people were plotting against us only a few floors above.

The professor had told us that they would try to tempt us with a more immeasurable future. a diminished prison sentence or even life on parol, the options the police had to manipulate us were more than the euros we had printing inside.

They would try to entice us with anything they thought could be a weak link or a loose thread against us, and after a couple of days inside, the pressure would be bubbling like lava. The wretchedness, the negativity feeling like your being eaten alive, and then they would try to latch onto the weakest link like a dirty parasite.

They would try to use our loved ones against us and make them try to comfort us back to our past for erudition and a shorter sentence but, by the time they try to make contact with one us, we would have committed at least a dozen crimes, maybe even more.

No judge could ever let us walk free again. So don't fall for it. Simple, right?

After we had entered there was only one man who could promise us our future back. No judge, government official, or police officer could. Only the professor.

We would be charged with: aggravated robbery, Holding police at ransom, Hacking an alarm system, crimes against the general public, 67 hostages, shooting at the police and finally injuring the so-said police leading up to about 723 years in jail. You can check I did the maths.

If I imagined spending 12 days inside a mint was cruelty presume how torturing it would be to mope around in jail to the point where I die alone inside a prison cell.

The only other thing that could save us was a presidential pardon for the man himself. Maybe they would try to meet our needs with it but however so, it was just a timewaster to keep printing money, and even in best case scenario, I would cash in 300 million based on the plan alone and without help from the government.

The day passed as swiftly as the waves crash against the shore. I could almost feel the heat of the sun against my bronzed skin, and sand tickling my toes as I lolled around on the beach watching the sunrise.

I just wanted a happy ending to my fairytale. I deserved one.

I'm struggling to write again and feel like I'm just going downhill. I didn't not want to upload because I didn't want to fall into a pattern of writing every time I get inspiration which is like once every 300 years, Sorry for the shitty chapter even after combining two episodes in one it still cut short to only 2000 words when I usually try to write 4000-5000. Hopefully, tomorrow when I go back and edit I can extend the chapter and fix this shit. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. Also please comment if you like the new cover or the old one better.

Love Roza 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 90 16
This is just a bunch of x readers for money heist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
9.9K 770 74
"My name is Tokyo... But when this story started, that wasn't my name." Running from the wounds of her past, she finds her solace in a dull life, unt...
19.9K 553 14
- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
268K 6.2K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...