The Pack (Assassins creed x R...

By Juniperlives43

A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keepin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note
What do you think?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 19

1.6K 57 26
By Juniperlives43

*This chapter was inspired my @polly0_1, I give most of the credit for the beginning of this chapter to them.*

Connor's POV

I read the book in my hands, reading the two confess their love for one another. Confused I closed the book, I have been in love before ... but is it any different now. Curious on what others do when they are in love in these times, or I guess really in general, I stood up from the couch, placing my book on the end table. 

I walked out of my room, stepping over Jax as I went, looking for (Y/N). "Ha uno!" I hear her voice call out across the house, I follow the voice finding her on the floor in the living room with Arno sitting across from her. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I smirked as I only had two cards left, Arno had two cards left as well but that was about to change. It has been a long run, almost been an hour on this one game, now the victory shall be mine. I place down my draw four wild card while cheering, "Ha uno!" 

"You cheated!" Arno accused, slamming his hand down. 

"No I didn't! How can I even cheat in this game?" I question with a smug grin. He grumbled something in French as he drew four cards. "By the way, I change it to green." I slammed my last card onto the deck, raising my head in triumph. 

"I still think you cheated." Arno grumbled, collecting the cards. "Up for another round?" He asked as he began to shuffle the cards. 

"Are you kidding? A chance you kick your butt again? Heck ya." I way with a smirk, crossing my arms. 

"Oh please, I'll be the one winning this round." Arno spoke with a smug grin. 

"That's what you said last time." I say, before hearing someone clear their throat, gaining my attention. I look over at Connor, a curious look forming on my face. "Oh hey Connor, what's up?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. 

He scratched the back of his head, seeming slightly nervous but nonetheless curious, "Not much ... I just have a question." 

I raised a brow, dropping my arms to my side, "Alright shoot." 

"What ... what do lovers do in the present time?" Connor asked, looking down at me innocently. 

I froze, blinking up at him in shock, "What do you mean by that?"

"Like, what do some people do when they are in love with one another." Connor asked with a small shrug, looking down at me innocently. 

"Well they ... it depends on the person or couple, but they usually hold hands, go on dates ... um..." I lost my trail of thought, I was never really good explaining this sort of thing. I have experienced love, yes, but it never lasted long enough to get very far. 

"How about a little demonstration?" Arno spoke, wrapping his arms around the waist before pulling me to his chest with ease, each of his legs on either side of me. "Most lovers of this age, with what I have seen, would sometimes sit like this." He spoke, leaning his head down, placing his chin on my shoulder, his chocolate brown hair tickling my cheek. 

I felt a slight warmth spread to my cheeks as Arno look up at me, staring into my (e/c) eyes with his dark brown ones, a small smirk forming along his features. He then slipped his hands into my own, intertwining his fingers with mine, tilting his head slightly as if to adjust himself, feeling his hot breath breathing onto my neck for a moment, sending chills down my spine. "Traditional hand holding." He spoke with a smug grin, noticing my blush darkened slightly. 

Unknown to me, Connor was glaring down at Arno, his hands clenched into a tight fist as he grinned his teeth together. It took every urge of his being not to lunge forward, yanking me out of Arno's grip before beating Arno into a pulp. But he kept himself in control, despite his fists beginning to tremble in rage. 

"Then sometimes, if the couple are comfortable enough." Arno spoke with a smirk, taking one of his hands out of my own, taking his finger under my chin as he turned my head to face him directly, our noses nearly bumping into each others. "They would kiss." He spoke huskily, as he started to lean forward, his nose brushing against my own as I froze in place. 

However, someone grabbed Arno by the back of his shirt, yanking in away from me. "That is enough." I hear Malik growl, his black eyes glaring down at Arno who smiled up at him sheepishly. 

"Malik, mon amie, how are ya?" Arno spoke, seeming to nervously sweat as Altair walked up to Malik's side, his arms crossed as his stoic cold look was now turned into an angry glare. 

Malik's eyes narrowed as he looked down at him, "First things first, I'm not your friend. Second, I would recommend not doing any of those sort of things again, especially in front of me." 

I look over to where Connor was standing, not really listening to the conversation going on behind, to see he was gone. I hear the back door slam shut, confused I stand up running after him. 

Third POV

The assassins and two templars surrounded Arno, all of them glaring down at him. Well most of them anyway, Jacob was laying on the couch, having his eyes close seeming to try and control himself. 

Evie and Henry were just standing in the kitchen, watching the scene unfold with a smirk on their lips. "Jacob has competition." Henry whispered to his lover, a small chuckle escaping his lips. 

Evie chuckled in response, "A lot of competition." 

"What!? So I can't kiss her but tea lover can!?" Arno questioned, pointing to Jacob as he spoke. 

"The difference between my kiss and your potential kiss is that mine was an accident." Jacob spoke with a small smirk, let's just say Bruno got some extra treats from him in thanks. 

"Connerie!" Arno growled, glaring over at me, which Jacob just looked at him with a smug grin.

"Although we do not enjoy Jacob's ... action towards (Y/N), we were not there and unable to prevent it then." Altair spoke, taking a step towards Arno. "Much less I'm still debating if I should let him go unscathed."

"So let's make an agreement." Ezio put in a small smirk forming along his features. "If she is alone and we aren't around each other, we are allowed to make non subtle moves."

"I do not like that idea at all." Shay put in, glaring at Ezio. "Who knows what you could do." 

"Hey, it's the only thing that came to mind." Ezio spoke innocently, holding up his hands in a surrender like way. 

"Where is the lass?" Edward questioned, looking around, that's when everyone realized (Y/N)'s presence was not among them.

"Connor is gone as well, she must've went after him." Haytham added, clasping his hands behind his back, glancing over towards the back door for a moment. 

(Y/N)'s POV 

I ran out the back door, closing the door behind me as I look around, searching for the native assassin. I then spot him in the distance, jumping over the fence, heading towards the forest. "Connor!" I call out, he seemed to slow down a bit but then sped up, disappearing in the shadows of the forest. 

I sprinted across the ground, Apollo looking over at me confused, nudging Bruno with his muzzle to get his attention. Bruno looked up at him while Apollo snorted, gesturing with his ears towards me. Bruno simply huffed before going back down towards the grass to continue grazing. 

I put my hand on the fence, swinging my legs over, landing on the other side before running into the forest. "Connor!" I called out as I slow down to a walk, looking for any signs of him. The birds of the forest were a bit quiet, the only sound being the breeze ruffling the leaves of the trees. 

I walked along the forest ground, calling out for Connor's name. I came across a small stream, deciding to take a break as I sat down, watching the water trickle over the small pebbles, small fish around in circles. I crouch down, watching the fish with mild interest, finding them slightly amusing. 

I hear a small twig snap from somewhere in front of me, I look up to see a small band of fox pups, playing in the brush. Their mother watching them, before looking around the forest seeming to keep an eye out for danger. 

I then hear another twig snap, looking over to see Connor running deeper into the forest. Not wanting to scare the family of foxes, I stood up, jumping over the small stream before chasing after him. He was in my sights before making a sharp turn, I made the same turn, running into a clearing decorated in a variety of flowers, a single willow tree laying in the middle. But there was no sign of Connor. 

"Connor!" I call out, walking around the field. I couldn't help but look around the field in awe, it almost looked magical, especially with the willow tree, its long leaves swaying in the breeze. Like something out of a story book. 

I walked up to the base of the willow tree, looking up into the leaves to see the leaves seeming to glow as the sun's light penetrates in some places. "It's beautiful." I whisper out in awe. 

"It made me think of you." I jump slightly, whirling around to see Connor standing just a few feet behind me with a soft look on his face. He begin to mess with his hands, I thing he tends to do when he's nervous or when somethings on his mind. "I ... don't know how to show my feelings through words, much less actions." Connor spoke, looking down towards the ground before back up at me. "I guess that is one of the things my father and I have in common with one another." He then seemed to shake his head, as if setting himself back on track. 

"When I first came here, I saw things I see in you." He spoke, gesturing to the clearing, clearly seeming to struggle with his words. I looked around as the flowers, seeing crickets, the suns golden rays, a deer leaping away, and the leaves from the willow tree. 

I smiled softly, understanding what he means, taking a small step towards him a small blush forming along my cheeks for the second time today. "T-Thank you Connor." I say, looking up at him shyly, seeing his cheeks become dusted with a pink color. 

He then took a few steps forward till he was close to me, his eyes then narrowed, "Did he kiss you?" He questioned in a growl. 

My eyes widen in surprise, shocked that his attitude changed quickly. I then shook my head, "No he didn't get a cha-" 

"Good." Connor interrupted me as he placed one hand on the trunk of the willow tree, completely shadowing me with his large, muscular body. 

I gulp lightly, feeling my cheeks heat up even more as Connor placed his forehead onto my own, closing his eyes, placing his free hand onto my hip. His grip was gentle, as if I was a piece of glass that could shatter at any moment. He then whispered something in his native tongue, a single word, which I didn't recognize, nor heard very clearly. 

I closed my eyes as well, our breaths mingling with one another with every breath we make, my heart hammering against my chest ... but it wasn't out of fear, which I thought at first, but with excitement ... with joy. I was wrong all those times before, with each one of them, my heart was never beating rapidly out of fear or embarrassment ... but something else, but what? 

My eyes snapped open in shock as I feel lips being pressed onto my own, my cheeks turning bright red. It only lasted for a single moment, before Connor pulled away, a small, triumphant smile on his lips. He looked towards the sky saying, "We should be getting back, the sun will set soon." 

"O-Ok." I stutter out, still in shock of what just happened, my brain trying to process the events. Connor grabbed my hand as he begin to lead me through the forest, his fingers intertwining with mine. 

Hello Readers! So what did you think? I know it seems a bit rushed and I apologize for that. But anyway, who would you guys like to see next? This will be the last person so put your votes in and suggest what you would like to happen if you want.

Malik

Altair

Ezio

Shay

Arno (I guess but technically there was already a moment with him. I'm just going to put his name do just in case) 

Until next time :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst
3.9K 83 8
The past stays in the past. But now, it has to be undone. People from the past must now come back and train the new generation. These people were ver...
162K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars πŸ˜‰) ...
124K 1.6K 44
I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:- I don't write about AC Origin or Odyssey...