Wendy Darling (Killian Jones)

By fandoms_forever32

You might know the story of Wendy Darling, but that's not how it really happened. This is the real story of W... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Ž
𝐴𝑐𝑑 𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝐴 π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘”π‘’
π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ 𝑂𝑓 π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘‚π‘Ÿπ‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›
π‘€π‘Žπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑀 π·π‘’π‘Žπ‘™
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛
πΆπ‘œπ‘›π‘“π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ 
πΆπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘›'𝑠 π‘†β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€
𝘎π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡

π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 πΏπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π΅π‘œπ‘¦

541 28 4
By fandoms_forever32

(Season three episode five
Good Form)

(Pretend it's a bow that she's pointing at the lost boy)

Past

"What are you doing?" Wendy walked into the cave where Baelfire stayed. She grinned at the boy.

It has only been a day since she rescued the boy and Pan was still on a lookout for him.

Baelfire was using her dagger to scratch into a wall where his bed laid. He glanced over his shoulder at her. "I'm marking down the days until I leave this hellhole."

"I've been here for years, Baelfire. I don't think you're leaving anytime soon." The blonde said as she threw her bow on her bed. "Sorry."

"Well, I have hope. Someday Wendy, I'll find a way to leave Neverland and I'll take you with me." He said. "I owe you after all."

Wendy chuckled. "If that day come, I'll be the happiest woman alive."

"Just wait and see Wendy."

Present

Wendy stayed on her bed, laying her head against her hands as she curiously watched as Emma continued to explore her home. Emma gripped a sheet, pulling it away to show the wall of marks. Marks that Bae left to show how long he stayed on the island. And it was many.

"You need a hand, love?" Killian asked the savior.

"It that a joke?" Emma questioned giving the pirate a look.

"Hmm. No. I'm being quite serious." Killian told the girl, beginning to help her as he moved the giant pillow.

"Don't make a huge mess in my home, please." Wendy interrupted the two as she felt annoyed by Killian. "Or you will be cleaning it up, dumbass."

Killian turned his head to stare at her for a moment, thinking how she was so different and yet still so beautiful. Emma chuckled at the girl, she liked Wendy. She felt like she knew the girl her whole life even though they just met, she just felt a connection with her.

"Whoa." Emma muttered, finally seeing the mark's on the cave wall.

Emma's father noticed that they found something. "What is it?"

"It appears Neal marked his days
trapped on this island." Killian stated.

Emma jumped on the rock, examining it up closer.

"What's wrong?" Mary Margaret questioned, walking over to her daughter.

Wendy tilted her head as Emma ran her finger along the wall. A small smile curved her lips as she noticed what Emma found.

"Look here." Emma told them, pointing at the last mark. "Neal stopped counting."

"'Cause he got off the island." Mary Margaret smiled hopefully.

Emma shook her head. "He was here longer."

"Then why would he..." David began.

"Because he lost hope." Wendy and Emma sighed in unison.

"You got that from scribbles?" Regina raised her brows in disbelief.

Emma jumped off the rock turning to the others. "I got that because it's what I did every time I went to a new foster home. I counted days until counting seemed pointless."

Wendy nodded in agreement. "Bae held so much hope for being the dark ones son, but he believed one day he would get out of here But... as years passed, Bae just lost that hope. And I hated that look he got when he did. A look I understand perfectly."

She sadly smiled. She understood that more than anyone. The thing is Wendy never counted, she lost hope the moment she was abandoned on this island and the day her brothers were murdered.

"You think the same thing's happening to Henry." David looked to her daughter.

"Pan said that it would." Emma said, tearing up.

"Hey. We're gonna rescue him." David reassured her.

"Yeah, I know that and you know that, but Henry doesn't know that. Pan wants him to lose faith." Emma stated.

"I told him you guys were here, but who knows if he believed me." Wendy said. "And if he's anything like Bae, he'll have that same hope."

"So what, you want to send him a message?" Regina asked the other mom. "Because I haven't seen a Neverland post office. What are you suggesting?"

"We take a page from Pan and we start being clever." Emma said. "We need to send a simple sign, a sign that we're coming."

"Yeah, with lost boys running around, trying to kill us all?" Regina threw her hands up.

Wendy rolled her eyes. "That never stopped me, wicked witch."

Regina glared at the blonde. "It's evil queen."

"How is that any better?" Wendy snorted.

Mary Margaret interrupted before the two could continue to argue. "Wendy's right, maybe it's time we used that to our advantage."

"How?" Regina questioned.

"Follow me. I'll show you." Mary Margaret stormed out of the cave with a smile on her face.

Wendy shrugged, beginning to follow the woman but paused as Killian began to speak to Emma. The others had already followed Mary Margaret out.

"Swan." Killian muttered.

"What? We're wasting time." Emma gave him a look.

"I, uh... I just wanted to let you know that I do know what it feels like, to lose hope." Killian frowned.

Wendy held in a scoff. When has Killian ever had hope?

"I know what this is. This... you... you know, trying to... bond with me. So save your breath. I'm not in the mood." Emma moved pass him, smiling at Wendy as she left the cave.

Wendy stared at Killian a moment before following Emma. Did the pirate actually like Emma like that?

She forgot that Killian also lost his brother, just like she did. That hope he must've felt, and Pan tore it away, like he did with her. But Wendy squashed the feeling of feeling guilty and bad for Killian.

He was the reason she was here and the reason her brothers were killed by the same boy that killed his.

~

Regina scoffs. "A trap? That's your plan?"

The others were helping Mary Margaret get the trap set up by using vines.

Mary Margaret ignored how annoyed Regina sounded. "The lost boys wanna come after us, we need to go after them."

Wendy was helping as she knew all about traps. And how to trap lost boys.

"You really think a lost boy is gonna betray Pan?" Killian asked, raising his brows.

"Lost boys are easily manipulated, that's how Pan got them on his side." Wendy spoke up. "We just need to find what they want more than Pan."

"Thanks for the advice." Mary Margaret sarcastically said before turning to her husband. "David?"

The man had just threw down a pile of vines. "Yeah?"

"We need more vines." Mary Margaret apologetically smiled.

"On it." David told her, starting the way he just came back from. He glared at Killian. "You're coming with me, pirate."

Killian raised his brows. "Why is that?"

"Because we need more rope." Emma snapped.

Wendy paused, her eyes moving between the blonde and pirate. Her lip curled in a snarl.

"If the lady insists..." Killian smirked, moving to follow Emma's father.

Wendy eyes focused on Emma as the other blonde watched Killian leave.

"He's not a good idea, Emma." Wendy muttered so only Emma could hear her.

"I know that." Emma whispered back.

But a part of her was finding that man charming.

And Wendy hated that wrenching feeling where her heart would be.

~

The two men returned telling them about a way to read Neal's star map. A sextant that Killian's brother had. Wendy knew this was a lie but she hid that fact for David.

She saw the signs of dreamshade on the Prince and she knew Killian was lying to save the man's life. So he wouldn't have the same fate as her father.

As the blonde stared at the pirate, he had caught her gaze and quickly turned away.

"A sextant?" Emma stood up, confused. "You're telling us about this now?"

Regina had her hands on her hips, glaring at the pirate. "How do we know you're not lying?"

"Oh, you don't, but I'm not." Killian glanced at Wendy who narrowed her eyes on him as she sharpened her dagger.

She sighed. "He's not lying."

"How would you know?" Regina snapped. "All you've been saying is how this pirate is a liar."

"And he is. But not on this." The blonde wouldn't look at Killian. She hated she was defending this man. "He told me before... about the sextant."

She hated she was also lying for this man. But it was to save David's life. And she would not let Emma lose her father.

Killian agreed, happy she was going along with his plan. "It's the best hope yet we've had of an exit plan. And don't forget, we're gonna need one."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Emma asked, wanting to tag along.

"Emma, the boys should handle this. Us girls will find a way to send a message to your boy." Wendy spoke up again.

"And every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a lost boy. Your father and I should go." Killian added.

"Hook's right." David finally spoke up.

"Uh, you wanna split up?" Mary Margaret didn't like this idea.

"It's the last thing I wanna do. But... there's a chance he can get us home." David told her.

"Okay." Mary Margaret sighed.

David looked at his daughter. "And, Emma, while I'm gone, just..."

"Listen to my mother?" Emma raised her brows.

David chuckled. "Be careful."

"Always am." Emma said.

"And when you send that message to Henry, add something to it, would ya?" David asked, his tone getting sad.

"Mm-hmm." Emma nodded.

"Tell him... tell him grandpa loves him." David said. He hugged Emma who patted his back, awkwardly.

Wendy let out a small snort at Emma's expression.

"Oh. Um, okay." Emma muttered. "Good luck."

David pulled away from the hug with a smile. "Yeah. You, too."

"Is everything all right?" Mary Margaret knew the man the best and he was acting strange.

"Yeah. I just... I've gotta go." David said, hugging the love of his life.

"Mmm. I'll see you soon." Mary Margaret grinned.

"Well, you know, Neverland's a dangerous place, and... You know, you... you just never know what's gonna happen. So.--" David had pulled back.

Mary Margaret interrupted him. "David. You're gonna be fine."

"Right." David muttered, not looking so sure about that. He kissed her forehead, whispering. "I love you."

Wendy looked away as the two kissed. She wished she had that kind of love.

Her eyes met Killian's as he waited for the Prince.

Past

"Come on Darling." Killian told the beautiful blonde. "It's time for dinner."

She glanced over her shoulder at the man, a smile brightening her face. Her eyes going back over the sea, her hair blowing in the wind.

"It's beautiful out here, Killy." The blonde said, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

The man scowled at that ridiculous nickname before his gaze softened on her. "It truly is."

But his eyes stayed on her and not on the sea. He moved to stand beside her.

She linked her arm in his, taking him by surprised. "Have you ever been in love? Like, true love?"

He hesitated. "Once, but... she was murdered. I loved her with everything in me, I don't know if it was true love or not since... she's no longer here. Isn't true love never supposed to be gone?"

"I think you can have multiple loves, but one true love. And you'll just have to find that person who means the world to you, more than your other loves meant. Obviously you don't want to forget your other loves as they are the reason you could find your true love." Wendy giggled.

"Are you in love?" The pirate found himself asking.

She looked up at him. "I think I am."

Present

The blonde quickly broke their stare, turning her back to the man she had once loved.

~

Wendy hid behind a tree as the others got in there position. She held her bow ready just like Mary Margaret did. A hog stood not far as he was bait.

Wendy smirked as she saw a lost boy walking up to their trap. She and Mary Margaret in sync let a arrow fly, cutting the rope of their trap and the trap fell over the lost boy.

He grunted. "Uhh!"

The four girls ran from their hiding spot, the two archers aiming their bow at him. Emma held her sword pointed at the boy.

"Nice shot." Mary Margaret praised Wendy who blushed.

"You too." The blonde muttered.

"What are you doing?!" The lost boy shouted. "Are you trying to start a war with Pan?"

The boy pushed the trap of him and sat upright.

"Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son." Emma snarled.

"But that doesn't make you our enemy." Regina said soothingly. She used magic to make something appear.

Wendy stared at it. Chocolate? She hasn't seen that since London. Her stomach began to growl making her blush in embarrassment.

"What's that?" The lost boy stood up and looking at it curiously.

"Chocolate." Regina said. "I thought you might like the taste of something sweet."

Wendy knew she wanted something sweet since she hasn't had that for many many years.

"We don't wanna hurt you." Emma told the boy.

"Debatable." Wendy spoke up.

Emma glared at her, turning back to the lost boy. "We just need you to deliver a message to Henry."

"Why should I help you?" He questioned.

"Because you had a home and a family once and you stopped believing you could get back to them. Now we're here. We can help... not just Henry, all of you. We can get you home." Emma explained.

He didn't say anything. Regina held the chocolate bar out to him. He took it, smelling the sweet smell. He looked like he was thinking about her offer.

"Mmm." He moaned and chuckled.

He then threw the chocolate behind him making everyone gasp and jump back in a fighting stance but Wendy eyes narrowed at her.

"What the hell? If you didn't want it, you could've gave it to me." Wendy yelled annoyed. Now she really wanted to punch him.

The lost boy snarled. 'Don't you get it? I'm here because I don't want to go home. None of us do."

"Pan's a monster. Look what he did to you." Emma pointed to the cut on his face.

He chuckled again. "Oh, Pan didn't do that. Henry did."

The three outsiders shared a looked. But Wendy expected it. She knew how Pan was.

~

Enma had shoved the lost boy against the tree in anger.

"It's too late!" He shouted at them. "Henry is a lost boy now! Your boy is one of the most vicious new recruits we've have had in ages!"

Mary Margaret pulled her daughter away from him after the blonde had began to put her hand on his throat.

"Ugh!" Emma said.

Wendy pouted. "I was enjoying the show."

Mary Margaret whispered to Emma. "Don't let him get to you. Okay?"

"Move aside." Regina said, trying to walk pass them.

Mary Margaret stepped in her way, stopping the evil queen. "Why?"

"So I can rip his heart out." Regina snapped, throwing her hands towards the lost boy. "Then he'll do exactly what we want."

She smirked at the boy.

"This is not how we do things." Mary Margaret told her. She looked to her daughter. "Emma, we can find another way to get to Henry.

"Really?" Regina raised her brows at the hero. She stared at Emma. "And what do you think, Emma?"

Emma hesitated glancing between them before her eyes laid on Regina. "I think we need to talk to our son."

"We can't do this. That is brutal." Mary Margaret exclaimed to her daughter.

"I know, but she can." Emma said, pulling her mother away from Regina.

"Emma!" Mary Margaret eyes widened in shock, struggling against Emma.

"Do it, Regina." Emma ignored her mother, her arms holding Mary Margaret back.

"Emma!" Mary Margaret yelled.

"I'm sorry." Emma muttered to her mother.

Wendy rolled her eyes, tired of the fighting. She dropped her bow, turning to the lost boy who's eyes widened at her.

"W-Wendy, dont." He stuttered.

She slammed her hand in his chest, her eyes blank as she ripped his heart out. He cried out in pain.

Past

"I don't think I could hurt anyone, Killian." The blonde told the pirate. "Besides Pan of course."

Killian knew this girl had been through a lot in life but a part of her was still innocent. She couldn't harm a fly.

"Sometimes Darling, sacrifices have to be made. And I know you wouldn't like to hurt the innocent children, but sometimes you have to make the hard choices."

Present

She turned to the three woman who were looking at her shocked.

"What?" Wendy smirked. "Not my first heart that I ripped out. Besides, Bae was my family. He would've wanted me to do anything to save his son." She held the heart out to Regina. "Your majesty."

"Thank you." Regina smirked, loving this side of the blonde.

~

Wendy sat back as Mary Margaret and Emma talked, finally zoning back in when Regina walked up.

"Second thoughts?" Regina asked the savior.

Emma stood up, saying. "Let's get him that message."

Regina smirked. "Oh, we're gonna do more than that." She ripped a mirror in half, giving one to the heartless lost boy. "We're gonna see him."

~

Wendy felt like she was intruding in on a family moment. So she walked a little ways from them so they could speak to Henry.

Wendy rubbed at the scar on her cheek, the cut Baelfire gave her. It was when Wendy was teaching the boy how to use swords and he accidentally cut her face. He felt so bad and apologized nonstop.

Henry was so much like his dad.

Wendy raised her head when the three walked back up to her after delivering their message.

~

The four began walking back to camp. Wendy trailing a little behind.

"You think he's okay?" Mary Margaret asked the girls.

"He's fine." Emma stated.

"You know this how?" Regina questioned.

"Because he's our son and he's a survivor, and now he has something to survive for. He knows we're coming and we're not gonna let him down." Emma said.

"And if he's anything like his father, he'll survive Neverland." Wendy grinned.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." Mary Margaret told her daughter, making the blonde stop. "I'm just..." she sighed. "I know how easy it is to give in to the darkness. I didn't want you to..."

"She didn't." Regina cut in. "Wendy did. That's what we're here for. One happy family."

Wendy smiled as Regina added her. She wished she had someone like this, that would come to Neverland and rescue her. She was happy at least Henry had that. Once upon a time she did have that someone, but he's dead now.

They heard a sound, making them draw their weapons out and Regina hold a ball of fire in her hands.

"You can stand down. It's us." David said, shoving branches out of his way, looking much better then he did before.

Wendy gagged as David kissed Mary Margaret.

Regina also looked sick of them. She turned to Killian, trying not to look behind her. "Uh, where's the sextant?"

"I'm afraid Pan got to it first." Killian frowned.

Emma and Regina sighed.

"I'm not complaining, but what was that." Mary Margaret smiled at David. He kissed her again.

Wendy scrunched her nose up. It was like seeing her own parents kiss. Gross.

"Okay, I'm complaining." Emma muttered.

"What I wouldn't give for another sleeping curse." Regina added.

David finally pulled away. "Hook... he saved my life."

"You sure you wanna tell them that, mate?" Killian asked the man.

"On our trek, we were ambushed by lost boys. Pinned down, outnumbered. But Hook, he risked his life to stop me from getting hit by a poisoned arrow. But if it wasn't for Hook, I wouldn't be alive." David grinned. "Your flask, please." Killian gave it to him. "I thought he deserved a little credit."

"Thank you." Killian said.

David took a sip of the rum. He coughed a little from how strong it was.

"To Hook." Mary Margaret took a sip.

"Are we all supposed to drink rum or...?
Wendy said. "Because I will not share the same flask that Killian placed his mouth on."

"You've tasted my mouth before." Killian smirked his devilish grin, whispering so only the blonde could hear.

"Shut up!" Wendy hissed.

Mary Margaret held the flask out to Regina.

"I don't do rum." Regina stated.

"To Hook." It was handed to Emma and she took a sip.

The others had moved on to their sleeping areas. Wendy began to go to her own but noticed Killian and Emma straying away. Wendy hid behind a tree. She couldn't hear what they were saying.

Her eyes widened as Emma kissed the pirate. That run Mmm must've been very strong. If she had a heart, it most likely would have ached in pain as her first love and the girl she bonded with, was kissing.

She warned Emma. And she didn't listen.

Emma scrunched her face as she pulled away. That was definitely not what she expected.

Emma turned to leave the man. 0Don't follow me. Wait five minutes. Go get some firewood or something."

Killian watched her leave. "As you wish."

Killian did like the blonde, but that kissed proved everything he already knew deep down.

Emma froze in step as she spotted she blonde up ahead. Wendy turned from their gaze, leaving the other blonde to feel guilty.

It was a mistake to kiss Killian.

And now she seemed to hurt the girl she undeniably had a connection with.

A/N

I know I was going to have them know that Wendy knew Baelfire until they saw each other, but I changed that because I wasn't sure how I could've had that happen.

What did you think about Killian and Emma? Do you think something more will happen between them?

What do you think about the small flashbacks?

Anyway I still need a ship name for Killian and Wendy, please give me some ideas.

Thanks for reading.

~Belle~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 378 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
948 13 1
Wendy lived in Neverland as Pans "bird" until she had escaped, but she was brought to the enchanted forest right before the curse hit, sweeping her u...
45.5K 2K 40
Emma Swan was a girl who wanted to be apart of the soccer team, but they only had a boys team. So she wants to join the boys team. Killian Jones is...
14.5K 519 32
After surviving not only Neverland but an encounter with her past self, Tasha finds herself questioning whether a peaceful life is possible in a plac...