A little bit of good (Carlos...

By esperanzasteev

Once upon a time, long, long ago, well, 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their clos... More

The proclamation
Leaving the Wonderland
Almost got the key and the real names
Remedial goodness 101
Dude the dog
Making the love potion
Will you go on a date with me?
Is it really me?
The date
Hi dads
The truths out
You are good
Not the end...
Sequel

Auradon

1.4K 31 5
By esperanzasteev

3rd person...

The second limo stopped in front of the huge group of people that was to greet the newly arriving students. The four villains were already stepped out of their car and were looking around at the commotion.

From the second car, three people stepped out. Two guys, one with red and one with blue hair, and a girl with white hair and bunny ears. People all around started whispering pointing towards the kids that just arrived from Wonderland. Prince Ben, soon to be King, walked forward to greet them. But the counting surprised him a bit.

"Weren't there supposed to be four of you?" He asked confused, mentally counting them again. Maddox, the leader of the Wonderlandians, rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Don't you worry she is here somewhere," He said, not interested in the prince's problems. He was however concerned about where exactly Christeen was.

The foolish cat had turned herself invisible right after the car stopped moving, so right now she could be anywhere. Maddox looked at the other group of four seeing the purple-haired girl talking with who he assumed was Fairy Godmother. Something about the wand.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother said to the villains and she even turned her head to smile at the Wonderlandians. Maddox was too busy looking around that he didn't even notice that and so Whitley had to elbow him to get his attention.

"Get your head here Mad," She whispered, not wanting to sound suspicious to their audience. They all were very well aware that most of the royals here were skeptical about their presence. Probably just as much as they were skeptical about the royals themselves. 

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." The prince introduced himself smiling at both groups.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." All of them rolled their eyes.

"Oh is he now, I wouldn't have noticed," Cavan said sarcastically under his breath. "I don't know how long I'll be able to take this torment," He huffed only being heard by Whitley who rubbed his arm soothingly.

"We just now arrived. I'm sure you can pull up the act just a bit longer," She said sadly.

"It would be nice if our leader would actually pay attention," Cavan snapped taking Maddox out of his little wonderland in his head and he looked at his friends.

"I am keeping an eye out for Christeen. We can't get kicked out of here before we even step a foot onto the grounds properly," Mad snapped, his eyes scanning around for the youngest crew member.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, we have a little thing about curfews." FGM said and left with the rest of the school leaving only the VK's and Wonderlandians there with Prince and Princess. Prince Ben went to greet everyone and when they were about to leave so the royals could show them around the school...

"Ow," A young boy from the VK's yelled catching everyone's attention. He looked at his friends with fear in his giant brown eyes. "Someone just bumped into me," He said in disbelief because no one was near him at that given moment. Whitley and Cavan shared a look and turned to their leader who just sighed.

"Don't worry she is mostly harmless," Mad said catching everyone other than Wonderlandians by surprise.

"Aw, shukm. Mad, you never let me have fun." A girl's voice said and there suddenly a girl with blond hair and pink tips appeared out of thin air scaring everyone but her friends. She stood next to the young villain kid that had the name Carlos De Vil. He was surprised to see a girl next to him. Sure she just appeared out of nowhere that would surprise everyone but to Carlos she looked absolutely beautiful. Even with her cat ears and fluffy tail.

"So you must be Christeen," Ben said a smile suddenly appearing on his lips when he saw the young cat girl. She gave him her best smirk.

"What magic did you use to figure that out?" The soon-to-be King laughed at her sense of humor but his girlfriend wasn't too thrilled.

"What is that on your head?" She asked disgusted pointing at Christeen's lavender cat ears. This got the young Wonderland girl to shut up and blush in embarrassment as she retreated back in her group. She knew that people would find her weird but those ears were part of her, was she supposed to just hide them to fit in? Ben sensed the awkward tension so he clapped his hands together with a kind of forced smile.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" They started walking. Maddox as a good leader was at the front along with a girl they learned to be called Mal. Seems like the two leaders are at the front.

Whitley offered Chris a small smile seeing the girl's discomfort. She herself had already pulled her ears down so she looked like part of this world. Christeen followed behind the group the boy that she accidentally bumped into was right in front of her.

"Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben clapped his hands and the statue of his father transformed into a beast.

"Holy hat," Chris yelped running over to Mad to hide behind his back while Carlos jumped into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, Christeen, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Ben answered looking kindly at the two younger kids.

Christeen eyed the statue suspiciously, pushing herself away from Maddox who lightly chuckled but continued walking after the group knowing that his friend needs to inspect the statue before she will be able to move on.

Christeen...

I stayed a bit behind the group to look at the terrifying man/beast...whatever thing. But seems like someone else had the same idea. It was one of the villain kids. The cute one...wait, no. Not cute...we are not finding sympathies for anyone here Chris, especially someone who you met only mere seconds ago, just hold the hat on your head.

The boy clapped his hands, probably trying to change it back but it was no use.

"Seems like it won't listen to the people out of this land," I commented making him look at me.

"Seems like it," He agreed, nodding his head. "Um, I'm Carlos," he said offering me his hand? What am I supposed to do with it? "Um...sorry I am not familiar with this type of greeting either...you're supposed to shake it, I guess." He said pointing to his outstretched hand. I scrunched up my nose but touched his hand with mine. I don't really know how to do this, so I just awkwardly started moving my hand left and right making both of us smile.

"Not sure if this is how you do it," I said laughing a bit as he did the same.

"I don't really care." He said and we let go of each other and rushed to catch up with the others. We managed to get to them just in time as they were coming inside the building.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked while eyeing the future king. I think that they have some bad intentions just like us...that or they are just an extremely awkward bunch. If so they would fit in Wonderland just perfect.

"Yeah, and magic keys," Whitley beamed not even realizing how awkward it made the situation. I elbowed her while Ben continued. Probably not giving in much of a thought.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Ew ordinary," I frowned getting a glare from princess perfect (A.K.A Audrey). She once again eyed my ears and smirked to herself. I wish to disappear now.

"Who happened to be kings and queens," Mal remarked and some of us chuckled getting the joke she made.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." The prissy princess answered making me roll my eyes. There was a movement on the stairs and I saw a guy with glasses and some kind of clipboard walking down them. Ben noticed him too...

"Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug." Audrey cut Ben off and guided him away from us. There is no way I will be asking for help from her so she can chill. The guy that apparently goes by the name Doug, smiled at us a little but you could smell some stress coming from him. Maybe a fear from talking to people? Seeing his glasses he probably isn't the most popular kid in school. Just assuming, I could be wrong.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho." He paused when he saw Evie, the daughter of Evil Queen but she sure was pretty. She slowly made her way to him a seductive smile on her face.

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter." Doug shook a little to clear his thought and turned back to his papers.

"Okay. So about your classes, you all share these few together, by the way, I, uh, put in the requirements already...history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." He said while Mal and Mad stood behind. Poor Doug jumped a bit when Maddox gave him a wicked smile.

"Let me guess. New class?" Mal and Mad asked at the same time and the poor Dwarf boy nodded timidly.

"Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms," Mal said and Mad nodded in agreement. We all made our way upstairs until Doug's voice stopped us.

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys." he pointed us in a different direction and so we climbed down the stairs again. Others were in front of us while me and Carlos slowly strolled behind them, not feeling like breaking our necks on the stairs. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." I rolled my eyes at the poor lad that didn't even know the names of his uncles.

"Sneezy," I said but my voice was accompanied by another one. I looked next to me to see Carlos smiling at me. I smiled back and we made our way to our dorms.

I found out that I was supposed to share my dorm with Whitley. I didn't mind that actually Whitley is amazing to share a room with. She always has everything. What I wasn't okay with was the state of the room. It is all pink. I mean alright my hair is pink and all that but this is too much.

"Holy hat," I frowned walking further into the room. Whitley closed the door behind us and smiled brightly.

"Oh my bunny ears this is so cute," I blinked my eyes at her and walked over to my bed.

"It will need some serious adjustments...good thing we won't be staying here long." I frowned flopping on the pink bed. Huh...kinda bouncy.

"I like it," Whitley beamed looking at the frilly material of the bed cover. I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm.

"What a surprise," I remarked sarcastically and curled up for a little cat nap. What? Kitty needs its beauty sleep even if it is supposed to be in this pinky bed.

Okay so, Hi! I know this is already the third chapter and having the author's note here is a bit random...but never mind. I hope you are enjoying the book so far. If there are any questions or anything don't be shy to comment, I love reading comments. Also bear in mind that Christeen's personality will be changing during the books as they go, she will be growing up and slowly developing her own personality so if she appears to you a bit childish or something now, know that it will change with time because she is still fairly young here. Alright, that is all I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the book...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 220 21
20 years ago, all of the disney characters locked away their villains in an island that had no magic, no wifi and no way out. They done this so they...
39.5K 869 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...
102K 2K 23
***Wonderland Descendants: Return to Wonderland (Sequel) Out Now*** From the world of the Isle of the Lost and Auradon, new word has been spread of t...