Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"

1.2K 23 0
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

Lorenzo watched me from the bed, I couldn't stop pacing around the room. Lorenzo had changed silently in to grey sweats, he probably didn't know what to do. We hadn't seen this coming. No one did. We still had more clips to watch but I couldn't do it, not now. 

"What were they involved in?" I asked myself hoping the more I said it the quicker I'd find a answer. Still no answer. 

"You need to stop" Lorenzo said calmly his eyes firmly on me. I stopped to look around the room, a small laugh escaped my lips when I spot the lamp I had thrown to the wall when we entered the room. You know that feeling that builds up inside you, the one that won't go until you throw or hit something? I had that feeling walking in to the room, I threw the lamp and decorative cushions from the bed. 

"I don't know why your psycho ass is laughing, you're cleaning that up tomorrow" I rolled my eyes stripping out my clothes. I unclasped my bra happily letting my boobs be free, this was one of the best feelings. I let out a shocked scream when I'm pulled on to the bed, Lorenzo moves above me pinning me down. His lips attached to my left breast biting it gently his other hand squeezing my right breast before he sucked it slightly making me moan. 

"Enzo" I moaned running my hands in his hair. I pushed his head down gently to my wet pussy wanting to feel his tongue in me, getting the hint he pulled off my thong. I feel my body relax under his touch, feeling my orgasm build up quicker as he adds two fingers in to me. 

"Fuck" I clenched around him. 

"Please" I begged wanting more. 

"Keep begging princess" Lorenzo speeds up. I let out a scream riding it out before Lorenzo moved off the bed to take off his sweats and boxers. I watch him stroke himself the sight making me wetter than before. Lorenzo grabbed my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed where he stood, I sit up reaching out to his cock I stroked it looking up at him. 

"I love the way you look at me when you're desperate for my cock" Lorenzo groaned. I licked from the base to the tip teasing him. 

"Your eyes darken slightly the lust filling them with the need for me to fuck you" Lorenzo continued. I feel his cock twitch slightly wanting more, I feel his hand tangle in to my hair holding it back. I moved forwards taking as much of him as I could before I gagged. I pulled myself back slowly making sure to cover him in as much spit as I could. I go to take his cock back in to my mouth bu the pulls my head to look at him. 

"Lay down" I do as I'm told. Rubbing his cock between my folds I moaned trying to move for him to slip in to me. I hear him chuckle holding my waist stopping me.

"What's wrong?" he teased I rolled my eyes over his game. I just needed him inside me fucking me to another orgasm. 

"Don't be like that princess" Lorenzo continued to tease my pussy. 

"If you don't talk I'll stop everything" he threatened sending him a small glare I talked. 

"I want you to fuck me" I sounded so needy. 

"You could of just asked" Lorenzo slammed in to me making me scream out. I dig my nails in to him while he speeds up. My nails move to his shoulders leaving my own marks as he lifts me off the bed. Lorenzo sat on to the bed with me on top, I take the chance to ride him at my own speed. I built our orgasms up before slowing down painfully to annoy him like he had annoyed me earlier. 

"Princess speed up" he begged I smirked clenching my walls around his cock. I looked at him with a smile. 

"Or what?" I asked feeling in control of the situation. Too bad I wasn't. Lorenzo easily pushed me off of him annoyed, I felt fear and excitement run through me. Punish me daddy, I laughed to myself. 

"You get too brave sometimes, sweetheart" Lorenzo pushed my head down pulling my knees up lifting my ass. 

"You purposely slowed down to stop me from cuming" I tried to see what he was doing but I couldn't see anything. 

"You thought you could tease me  without getting a punishment?" he asked too sweetly. I knew he didn't want me to answer. 

"I-I-I" I was cut off my a harsh stinging on my ass, this hurt more than his hand. He used something, the stinging left but was replaced with another. 

"Aren't you going to say anything?" he asked rubbing my ass. I bit my lip as I took another hit, this time I knew for sure what it was. His belt. 

"I'm sorry" I called out to him. Lorenzo moved his finger in to me feeling how wet I was from this. 

"You seem to like this" he examined I let out a groan when the belt hit me again. 

"Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked rubbing my ass, spreading my cheeks to see both my holes. 

"Yes daddy" I moaned wanting him to fuck me until he cums. 

"Good" I screamed his name in to the mattress repeatedly as he fucked me hard. 

I woke up naked and alone. I looked around to see the lamp had been taken out the room hopefully by Lorenzo. The ensuite was unlocked meaning he was down stairs, I wobbled to the shower wanting to wash away the sweat from last night. 

I found a black sweatshirt to throw on before I headed downstairs for some food. 

I found everyone around the table eating pancakes, I assumed Kat or Amy had made because none of the men could cook. I don't think they can since I've never seen them offer to do it. 

"Rough night?" Kat asked I sent her a glare on the way to the kitchen to make coffee. I took a cup from the cupboard, I turned to see Lorenzo setting up the coffee machine for me. 

"Morning" I tip toed to kiss his cheek. 

"Are you wearing shorts?" he asked eyeing my legs. I shrugged taking my cup of coffee from the machine.

"Want to find out?" I offered before walking back to the table. I heard him swear behind me making me smile to myself. I knew he would spend the rest of the morning thinking about it. 

"We're going to watch the rest of the clips today" Danny told me. I assumed they had all talked about it before I came down. 

"I'd rather-"

"I don't care what you rather do V, we are all watching the clips" Danny interrupted me. 

"I'd rather not" I snapped. Why did he have to bring this up before I even got to eat? 

"I told you-"

"Danny" Kat sent him a look to shut up. Thank God he took that hint. I awkwardly loaded my plate with pancakes and syrup. Everyone ate in silence probably all too scared to piss either me or Danny. 

Everyone helped to quickly clean up before we started this shitty day. I loaded the dishwasher, Amy cleaned the table after Kat cleared it. Lorenzo swept around the table, Theo left to set up his laptop to the TV. Liam and Levi rearranged the living area to make it more comfortable for everyone to sit and watch the TV. Xander, Noah and  Danny all went to shower, I know they did this just to avoid helping. 

"Are you okay?" Kat asked I was sat on the worktop with a cup of coffee. 

"I don't want to watch the clips" I sighed putting the cup next to me. 

"I can try and talk to Danny about letting you sit this one out" Kat offered. We both knew she still had this hold over Danny and using it to help me isn't a bad thing. 

"I'd appreciate that" I pulled her in to a awkward hug. Amy finally joined us in the kitchen, she helped Liam and Levi since they kept arguing. 

"Can we talk about you and Danny? What happened last night?" Amy wiggled her eyebrows making us laugh. 

"Danny was well being Danny yelling and shouting, I waited for him to a little calm down before I pulled him in to bed to-" 

"Eww stop no" I faked gagged. 

"To cuddle V" Kat rolled her eyes at my immature ways. 

"We talked about a lot of things. We decided that in order for us to work we both have to be single and work on ourselves" Kat said I could see the tears slowly filling her eyes. She took a deep breath.

"We love each other so much that we'd ignore the bad things but their so bad now that we can't ignore it. Danny's going to work on his anger while I work on myself" I pulled Kat in to a hug Amy joined. We just held on to each other for a couple minutes, none of us wanting to let go. 

"Princ-" Lorenzo stopped looking at us weird. We pulled away from each other to see Noah, Liam and Levi behind him just as confused.

"Girl stuff" the three of us said in unison. 

"Not only do their periods sync but they do too" I threw a towel at Levi for his stupid comment. 

"What did you want us for?" Amy asked the guys. 

"I needed you to help me with erm some stuff" Noah said scratching the back of his neck, a clear sign of the lie he had just told. 

"What stuff?" Amy pressed him. Noah's eyes looked at each of us before he said 

"I can't find my stuffed bear" I burst out laughing. Was that the only line he could come up with? A dog could lie better than that. 

"You don't ow-" Amy paused before clicking on to why he lied. He wanted to fuck. 

"Let's go find it" Amy dragged Noah away leaving us laughing at them. 

"Carry me" I reached out to Lorenzo who rolled his eyes but obliged. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I felt like a koala bear that found the perfect tree.

"Did you think wearing neon pink underwear was smart?" Liam asked I looked over my shoulder to see him still looking at my ass. 

"Fuck you" I screamed to Liam. Lorenzo threw me over his shoulder, one of his hands on my jumper holding it as he rushed us upstairs to our room. Probably to punish me. Again. I bit my lip at the idea.

He tossed me on to the bed like I weighed nothing, I felt the jumper getting ripped off me. 

"No bra and no shorts" Lorenzo eyed me I could hear the lust in his words. He wanted me. I watched him watching me. I moved my hands slowly to my breasts pinching them before I grabbed them. 

"This one is about me" Lorenzo pulled my hands back to my sides. I sat up helping him undo his jeans. 

"You're going to help make me cum" he said taking his cock out. I licked my lips more than willing to help.

"If you do it good princess, I'll make it up to you tonight" 

"Yes daddy" I said stroking his cock with a little spit. I took him in to my mouth allowing his hand that was wrapped in my hair control my head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 58
"You're my favorite thing." He croaked. "You're all I have left . . . I don't know what I would do if you left me." *** A story built on coffee, awk...
80.4K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
228K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
714K 24.4K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...