Same But Different - GirlxGir...

By illyna16

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Chapter Fifty Five

3K 189 38
By illyna16

The Gift of Love

Belle’s POV

“Is this really happening?” I thought, adjusting the pillow next to me. Although I wasn’t sure as to what I was exactly referring by that question. Because I’ve got a girl who’s lying naked in bed next to me and a girl whom I’ve been in love with for so long coming back to life.

Right now nothing in my life seems normal anymore. That silent uptight nerdy Belle was gone and honestly I don’t even miss her.

I’ve changed for the good and the bad.

I’ve changed the way I think.

I’ve learned how to stand up for myself.

I’ve fallen in love and am trying to fall out of love.

It’s hard but I think I’m getting there.

Rolling over slowly I stared at the red head sleeping peacefully. She didn’t deserve to have meaningless sex with me just so I could help her and myself move on from Yuri and Sasha. But she needed this distraction as much as I needed it myself.

Because I know how she feels. I’ve been there and it’s not a pretty place.

I wasn’t sure as to where I and Whitney stood right now, but all I knew was that right now she was the only reason why I wasn’t rushing outside to Yuri’s house to find Sasha. I stared at Whitney while all these thoughts ran through my mind. She had been there ever since I heard Sasha was gone. Even though al she talked about was of Yuri, even though she knew deep down I was falling apart, she stuck around. She was there.

She wouldn’t possibly understand the relationship between Yuri and Sasha. Not when I am troubled to understand it myself.

“Would you stop staring at me, so that I can open my eyes?” Whitney mumbled slowly.

“How do you know that I am staring at you if your eyes are closed?” I replied quickly with a smirk on my face.

“I can feel it” Whitney whispered as she stared at me.

“Don’t flatter yourself. I was wondering without all that makeup, how different you actually look” I kicked out the pillow that was separating both of us so that I could come near her meanwhile Whitney just rolled her eyes.

“Very funny” Whitney rolled out her tongue at me. She laughed hysterically for a second and then quieted down.

“Isn’t it time for you tell me about who Sasha is?” Whitney whispered coming closer to me. What did she even think of me? Was I a fool to tell her about Sasha?  

“You know, I liked you better when the only noise that came out of your lips was moans rather than questions” I lifted her bare body up so she could lie on top on me. Whitney glared at me for a second but managed to smile at the end. Yeah, I’ve changed for sure. Love had made me the weakest but then again it made me strong.

I wasn’t going to look back; I needed to look forward and right now, forward looks sexy and amazing if you know what I mean.

-                                                 - - - - -  -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuri’s POV

“Oh my god” Yuri gasped as she stood up on her bed. Her hands were shaking with fear and excitement. “Was she back? Was she really really back?”

With little time to process the situation, Yuri found her phone buzzing next to her. Seeing the caller ID she smiled as she picked it up.

“Jason, you won’t believe . . .”

“I know I know, I was there with her, I know she’s back. Did she tell you about your crazy brain? Good god, that’s a scary thing to listen to, oh oh I have something to tell you that will blast your mind!”

“That can wait, I am about to go watch Sasha’s video update”

“Oh I made some ship names for you both, First is Sashri, then Sauri, oh last one is the best Yursha, whatcha think?”

“Get your shit together Jason”

“Yeah . . . I need a vacation away from you lesbo’s, like totally. Oh where is my muscularity, where?”

“Stop whining like a ‘girl’” Yuri held back her laughter as she said it knowing clearly how offended Jason would get.

“Oh no you didn’t”

“Oh yes I did”

“I am officially booking a getaway ticket from you lesbians for a week, I need to get laid and hang out with the guys and do what guys do”

“Okay you do that. Just for the record we don’t tell you to tag along, you always invite yourself to our mess”

“That’s because I feel like I have the upper hand when I am surrounded by a bunch of lesbians. But right now, I’m too caught up in it that I feel weird when I see heterosexuals including myself! Yuri, do you know what you’ve done to me?”

“Ahaha I like when you whine like a girl, really brings out your muscularity”

“Booking a ticket now as we speak, I am boycotting lesbians for a week … Goodbye!”

“Tsk so dramatic” Yuri muttered under her breath as she kept the phone. Grabbing her camera, Yuri readied herself to face the truth. Taking the chip out of it seemed like a long lost memory coming back to her. She took in a deep breath before playing it on her laptop.

Yuri . . . Hi,

I don’t even know how to begin, or from where to start. If you’re watching this now that means this isn’t a dream, this is reality. I am back, Yuri. .. I don’t know how to explain why I came back. But all I know is I am not going anywhere. Apprently you have a special brain,. .  it made me and I am always gonna stick around because of it. Tadaa, that's why Iam back if that makes any sort of sense . .  I always thought I came to your life for a reason but it was fate. I wasn’t ever meant to leave. It wasn’t my intention; I just wanted to save you. . . . . Because . .  I love . . you.

But I know it was hard to accept, I know I was being unfair to you, but I know if this was vice versa you would’ve done the same thing. Jason told me how upset you were, and how long it took for you to finally try to move on. I don’t blame you for breaking down, it’s perfectly okay to break down, Yuri. I would too, if I lost you. . . Oh god, I think I am rambling too much, I am nervous to see you . . .

You can meet Dr. Nick for more information about the special brain but just don’t let him tell the world about it. That guy gets way too excited about it. I am glad I am back,. . .but my question is, are you?

Yuri knew that this video update was made before they actually met. So Sasha was insecure about Whitney, which was a little cute. It was indeed the best day of her life. She couldn’t imagine living life without Sasha again. Sasha wouldn’t probably know or understand but she was Yuri’s miracle.

Deep in her thoughts, Yuri wondered how it was possible for her to see Sasha when she had just been sleeping this whole time. How had Sasha managed to meet her when she was just sleeping? As confusing the situation had gotten Yuri knew she had to try it.

Laying comfortably on the bed, Yuri closed her eyes, she missed this feeling, the feeling of calling out for her loved one. She felt herself getting goose bumps as Sasha’s name escaped her lips softly. She felt herself fading away, it was the same feeling she got whenever she switched back to Sasha but this time something was different. If she was to explain it in a non-confusing way, it was almost as if she travelled somewhere in a magical portal, when she opened her eyes she was still in her room but Sasha was right next to her.

“Missed me already?” Sasha’s smile widened as she spoke.

“How did I do that? How is this happening? This is sooo cool” Yuri gasped for air as she kept on blabbering.

“It’s weird how it works but it works. Almost as if the universe wants us to be together too” Sasha replied taking Yuri into her arms.

“I can’t believe this is happening . . . You have no idea how long I’ve wished for this to happen, for you to come back to me. I was ready to do anything. All I wanted was for you to come back to me” Yuri replied burying her face in Sasha’s neck.

“Me too baby, me too. It’s alright now; everything is fine, scratch that, everything is perfect. I have you, you have me. Isn’t that enough?” Sasha grinned as she spoke.

“More than enough” Yuri smiled back. Life had funny ways of adding and subtracting things, one day Sasha was gone but now she’s back. There was no definite reason as to why she was back but its best to leave the rest to fate. Because right now fate was beautiful, and it feels right.

“Does this mean we get to sleep together now? How will you be fully rested when you’re here actually awake with me?” Sasha asked curiously. It was true; Yuri’s active brain had surely made a passage or a tunnel or a portal, whatever it took for her to reach Sasha when she’s asleep, but none of it really truly made any sense.

“I don’t know, I guess I’ll be able to know if I am fully rested once I wake up to which I am not sure how I’ll be able to do that or if I want to do that” Yuri smirked a little as she said that. She didn’t want to leave Sasha’s side but at some point she knew she’d have to wake up to reality . . . like literally waking up to reality.

“What if you don’t wake up to reality and you just keep sleeping because you like to hang out here with me?” Sasha said intensely but with a little smile. She wrapped her arms around Yuri tightening it as if Yuri was going to escape.

“Well one of us is bound to wake up sometime, right?” Yuri gave a small peck on Sasha’s cheek.

“Well if one of us don’t wake up, and kept sleeping like the sleeping beauty, there’s always Belle who’d kiss me to wake me up, so you don’t have to worry about that” Sasha closed her eyes knowing that Yuri would kick her, and then she did as expected. “Owww!”

“Only true love’s kiss works on the sleeping beauty and let me spell it out for you, Belle is not going to kiss Aurora because Belle is not her true love, besides I bet Whitney will try to kiss me to wake me up” Yuri bit her lips as Sasha gave her a look. They knew where the conversation was headed.

“How many times are you going to kiss that bitch?” Sasha whispered as she leaned down and gave a firm kiss to Yuri.

“I’ve only kissed her twice, you kissed her too you know” Yuri said grumpily pulling herself back.

“Yeah without my consent, remember?” Sasha recalled the first and the second time she kissed Whitney which wasn’t a pretty memory.

“Is this the reason you brought up Belle, to make me jealous? Because you are jealous of Whitney?” Yuri placed small kisses on Sasha’s neck as Sasha tightens her grip around Yuri’s waist pulling her closer.

“Maybe” Sasha smirked a little but deep down Yuri could see a little concern.

“I like it when you’re overprotective, it’s really sexy” Trying hard to change the subject Yuri grabbed Sasha’s hair pulling her even closer so that their bodies stay closer and connected.

“Don’t you turn this conversation into a make out party, I want to know what happened, and I want to know every little detail” Sasha stroked Yuri’s hair and kissed her softly on the lips. At the rate of how things were going, Yuri knew either the conversation was going to end really bad or really good. It was debatable.

“Really? Every little detail? Like how I remember Whitney’s lips tasted like cherry because she had put cherry lip gloss on, and her hands were on my waist and she was . . .” Yuri began rambling again.

“Okay stop! I can’t listen, I feel like my ears are bleeding. Why did you let it happen? Don’t you know how much tongue she uses?” That was all Sasha could take, she wanted the truth but she was also pained by it.

“You are concerned about her tongue?” Yuri lifted her eyebrows.

“No I am not, I just hate the fact that she kissed you, it makes me mad because I wasn’t there to stop it from happening” Afraid that time was running out, Sasha removed Yuri’s grey top fully exposing her red bra.

“You came, you broke out of your little shell and came to protect me like you always did” Yuri kissed Sasha as she replied, wanting more of her. Because at the end of the day it was Sasha who she’d always want to kiss.

“Did you kiss her back?” Sasha pulled away as soon as she asked the question to look at Yuri’s eyes.

“Now we come to the one million dollar question” Yuri stood up and sat down on the bed.

“It’s been bothering me so much, I need to know”

“You already know the answer to this, why are you asking me?” Yuri felt a little annoyed as Sasha had totally ruined the moment they were sharing.

“Because I need to hear it from you. I need to know that you weren’t having side feelings for Whitney while I was gone”

“I kissed . . . her back but I did not have feelings for her. I was lonely, I missed you, I missed kissing you and it happened so quickly I wasn’t even sure what I was doing” Yuri defended herself knowing that she had absolutely no whatsoever feelings for Whitney and also realizing how paranoid Sasha was getting.

“I get it, but then I don’t. Whenever I see Whitney I feel like I am in a war zone with her, like she’s my competition, she's a person and I am not” Sasha said slowly. Yuri stared at her as if Sasha was unrecognizable, usually with Sasha being always the tough girl, it was cute to see her feel threatened by someone like Whitney.

“You are a person too Sasha, and for the record that is exactly how I feel about Belle, I should be worried more because you both had a stupid whatever history together, me and Whitney shared a few smooches” Yuri complained back.

“Guess you’re right. Don’t you think you should stop worrying about Belle now?”

“I don’t know, should I?” Yuri made a face remembering how obsessed Sasha was about Belle back then.

“On the second thought keep worrying about her, who knows I might even get back with her if things don’t work out with you” Sasha risked a joke at a very bad timing resulting a small punch in the arm by a very angry Yuri. “Owww!”

“I swear then I’ll kill her when she’s sleeping. I’ll kill everyone you date, and here’s the best part you can’t even try and escape from me even if you wanted” Yuri gave her best evil smile.

“Evil .. so evil” Sasha whispered.

“Hey, you fell in love with this evil girl, now don’t back off”

“I wouldn’t even if I had to. I love you Yuri Williams” Taking Yuri into her arms, Sasha kissed her forehead.

“I love you Sasha”

Love was the nicest feeling in the world, but sometimes the harshest. It didn’t matter who Yuri loved, she knew that to this day she will not regret falling in love with her alter. She was happy in their own place; she had friends in her own way. She had all what she ever wanted; she had Sasha by her side, someone who’d support her. Someone who wont and can’t run away when bad things happen, someone who’d stay faithful no matter what and most of all someone who’d love her for who she is.

Author’s Note

Hi guys, hope you had a good christmas and now getting ready for the new year! :D I am going to do a Q&A on the next chapter. So leave out questions you want to ask the awesome characters in this book and they shall answer you :D After that it’ll be the epilogue. :/ And what did you think about Yursha? o.o

If it was me, I’d start by asking Jason how on earth was he going to plan to get back his muscularity? :P 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
33.2K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
464 37 13
Lily goes to a Comic-Con where she sees a girl she instantly falls for. Myra is hot, confident and flirty. Lily is more shy and quiet. But like oppos...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...