Happy New Year

De Nicole9714

New Years, the celebrations of new beginnings, People starting diets, homes, careers the list goes on. For Se... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Last Chapter)
Note From Author

Chapter 10

4.7K 238 28
De Nicole9714

Sierra

" it sounds like you need to make his ... behind jealous and I'm here for it" Ices said  watching her words since Ki-Ki was here.

" uh no ma'am" I said to Ices

" Girl Si-Si it seems like this man is trying play over your feelings" Mal stated.

They both joined me and Ki-Ki for breakfast. I had games on my phone for her to be occupied while we talk.

Our food still hasn't come yet.

" com'on Sierra, this man only see you as his baby mama. He is using that as a excuse because y'all are not exclusive"

I didn't know how to feel about this

Could he really be playing over my feelings.

But then again he is a grown man. He can honestly do whatever he wants.

And so should I.

" look next weekend, I'll set you up with one of my friends and you should see how he reacts" Mal said  smirking.

" Ummmm aren't they all gay ?" Ices said not caring how that came out.

" yes, but he's one of ones that look straight as can be until you get know him"

" oh okay, this should be fun then" Ices said smirking.

She was all in for it but me.

" I don't want this to back fire guys"

" it's not girl I promise you" Mal said.

Oh God.

2 hours later

Me and Ki-Ki made it back just in time.

Ju was getting himself ready putting on his blazer luckily Ki-Ki already had her clothes on.

She was ready for Daycare.

" Take care of my baby now" I said to him.

I was getting ready to leave as well.

" She mine though" he said smirking.

" yea mhm"

Don't think I wasn't still mad at him.

I got in my car heading home.

I worked from 12 - 12. Today was about to be a long shift.

Julian . . . .

" Deeper baby" She moaned

" you like that"

Thank God for sound proof walls.

It been a minute man and ya boy is horny. My front desk assistant been checking me and mamacita was fine as hell.

Couldn't pass this pu**y up.

I sped up a little as my lunch break was almost up.

I needed to get this release.

" ooooo papi"

She started speaking that Spanish language. Shit sounded sexy.

I lift her small frame up from my desk practically holding her.

She tried kissing me but I leaned the other way.

" I can't hold it any longerrrr"

I was about come too. so I quickly put her down and spilling in my mini trash can.

" That's was soo good baby" she said holding me from behind while her skirt was still down to her ankles.

I ain't gone lie it was aight, but nothing beat New Years Eve. A couple of days afterwards the memory were floating in my head.

" Yea it was, it's time for you to get back to work" I said in all seriousness.

She smacked her teeth before leaving out.

Just than Tracy came.

She looked at her funny as she walked out.

" Don't tell me y'all had sex in here" she said scrunching up her face.

I quickly grabbed the Lysol.

" Okay I want" I said smoothly.

" Yo Ju you are nasty as hell, and to do it with that hoe knowing that she fucked Chris"

" Yo say what now" I said in disbelief

Chris was the cleaning guy that worked here. He was an old man too.

" Exactly yo ass gots to be more careful you better get checked out while at it" Tracy said shaking her head.

" But anyways I came here to give you this" She gave me a Spider-Man card.

" Dorian wanted me to give you this, and there will be a kitty section for baby girl"

" awwwl that's my boy, I'll be sure to see nephew"

" yea his miss you" She said smirking.

Dorian was her son and like a nephew to me. Anytime he needed anything because I know it stuff being a single I made sure I sent something.

Once she left I check schedule knowing I will have to be leaving soon for this community event.

I was suppose to be speaking to some at risk kids, in the city I was raised in.

Oakland.

Its easily to get attach to the streets, but hard as hell to leave them alone.

I quickly gather myself before leaving the office.

Sierra

" Si-Si you have a customer at your table" I was wiping down the bar table when my manager was talking to me.

I looked at the table that was designated to me seeing my little sister.

I walked up to her as a shocked looked was place on her face.

" Destiny what are you doing here"

" so you really are pregnant, I'm gonna be an auntie" She said happily.

I just let her be.

" That doesn't answer my question"

" Well if you must know, dad wanted me to stop by and deliver a message"

I took a sigh knowing it was some BS.

" he want you to come to Sunday dinner, so that you guys could talk" Destiny said as she was still staring at my belly.

" okay" I said shrugging my shoulders.

" you mind if I"

I nodded my head.

" I'm sooo happy you are having a baby, now I will finally have something to do while I'm bored"

" it's babies in there"

" omgeeee" She said squealing.

" who told y'all that I was pregnant" I said already knowing.

" Well the wicked witch of the west, one day she came in being all dramatic saying that her best-friend saw you at dinner with her ex-husband" I freezed up at my sister spilling the beans.

" but is it true ?" she said looking worried.

" what are you talking about"

" That you slept with him while they were together" she quickly said.

So this is what that bitch is telling them.

" I'm not a homerecker Destiny. I would never be that."

" it's okay I know you aren't it's just miss thanggg being messy and that it made it quite believable"

" You tell Michael I will be there, it seems like I have some things to clear up" I said shaking my head.

" oh this is finna be good" She said while chuckling.

" girl hush"

" are you getting anything"

" yea I'll take some tenders and fries with a sprite"

" Okay I'll be back with it"

I got up going over to the cook asking him to cook make her order.

" Hey girl what was that about" Ices asked.

" Apparently Jade ran her mouth to our dad"

" Damn"

" And now he has invited me to Sunday dinner"

" You need me to come just in case that bitch try something"

" no I'll be fine"

I hope.

Later that day ......

I made it home instantly taking off my clothes. Every since I've been pregnant I like being clothless.

My phone ring stopping my movement from putting on some lounge clothes.

" hello"

" Waddup baby mama"

I rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to see it.

" what do you want Ju"

I was so sick of him calling me that.

His annoying ass instantly laugh

I can hear the smirk on his face.

Annoying ass.

" look I'm bout to hang up on you"

" okay okay wait, listen I need you to accompany me somewhere this weekend"

This is interesting, I try to slow my heart from beating sooo fast thinking of all the possibilities.

" my assistant son birthday is this weekend, and I need you to come with me for Ki-Ki, you know kids ain't my forte"

I rolled my eyes.

Wow a kids damn birthday party.

I had to tell myself that this is only for Ki-Ki sake.

" okay, just give me the time"

" aight it's at um 1pm" he said

" okay"

After hanging up the phone I got conformable instantly going to sleep.

The Following weekend . . .

The sound of children and laughter could be heard going to the backyard.

Soon as you open the door it was almost like stepping into a carnival.

Face painting sections.

Water slides.

It was very nice and well thought out.

" Uncle Ju !!!"

A boy no older 6 ran up to Julian. I recognized the lady behind him as the lady from his work place.

" wassup man"

I watch as they did there little handshake. It was cute, I figure they have  a close bond.

" I got you something man"

We watched as Julian pulled out the Spider-Man action figure.

" Woahhhhh"

" Dorian what do you say"

" Oh thanks"

" Baby go put that with the rest of your gifts"

He nodded his head taking off.

" Thank you for coming though"

" no problem"

We all stood quiet.

This idiot.

" well if he's not going to introduce me then I will, my name is Tracy, I'm his assistant" she said as I remember her face.

" nice to meet you, I'm  Sierra, Julian's b-"

" Friend" he stated clearly.

" ohhhh k" Tracy said looking between us"

I felt Kiki trying to get out my hold while looking at the face painting area.

I guess she felt my mood cause I was ready to get away from his ass too.

" excuse us" I said walking away from them.

First I was baby mama now I'm a friend

As of now we oughta be strangers.

"  hello what could I get for the lovely princess"

" Ki-Ki which one" I said staring down at the options.

She pointed at the butterfly.

" well alrighty then let's get started"

" hope you all are having a wonderful day" the lady said.

I was not in the mood to make conversation, but I might as well to get my mind off what just happen.

" well trying to have one"

I watched as Ki-Ki giggled, as the lady put the brush to her face.

" you silly girl"

" you have a beautiful daughter"

I smiled happily.

" Thank you, she's such a wonderful baby" I said honestly.

All of a sudden a group of kids bomb rushed to a guy who was with another person passing out cotton candy.

I'm not going to lie he was pretty handsome. In his polo shirt, and black jeans.

I guess he felt someone stare at him and admittedly looked my way.

I cursed myself.

" honey don't be a shame the man is hot and single" she said winking at me.

" candy" Ki-Ki said

I followed where she pointed to.

Of course it was him and coming our way.

luckily the lady was done.

" You like your butterfly mamas"

She nodded her head staring at in mirror touching it.

" cotton candy for the lil lady"

Ki-Ki happily took it from his hand with quickness.

He laughed while I shook my head. I watched her hop from my lap to the play area where kids were her age was.

She was officially walking now.

" you have a beautiful daughter"

" Tha-"

My words got caught in my throat when I finally got a closer look at him.

Damm he was fine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

539 83 28
it's beautiful isn't it? how it all hurts but we never give up. #1 in grantdolan !! #2 in baileydolan #41 in happiness
5K 90 16
Lauren Cimorelli's new life. What can that be? After she left her family, friends, home. After she lost herself? After she knew she pregnant?... ht...
19.4K 583 25
After many dramatic events, a decision has to be made, and she can have 'Only One.'
36.1K 864 17
This story is not edited and is still in work and progress, thank you for understanding! Everyone's had a one night stand before right? Leanna was n...