Our 1Dream( One Direction fan...

By Yasiizah

Living in a small island in the Indian Ocean and knowing each other since they were children, a solid knot of... More

A day in our shoes
First day in London
Lucky Heather!
Nando's- part 1
Nando's -part 2
Concert & After Party
Irresistible Forces
*le meeting with MG*
The Ellen Show
What? You don't have a Skype?
"Krack Krack Boom Boom"
Masquerade
Explanation time
Nellie confronted .
A weekend with 1D
The fair
Sunday night :)
Ellie ...PAYNE?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas Eve
Christmas and Heather's birthday
UHMMM-SURPRISE!!!!
Nothing lasts forever
Aftermath
Back to old times
My first time
Revelations

Dragged to reality

600 28 11
By Yasiizah

Thanks for reading everybody. Here's another chapter. Read on ,it ends with a bit of suspense but don't worry you'll know what happens next soon.

Louis' POV

*beeeeeep beeeep beeeep *

Oh god who could be calling me now ? Im still half asleep. I had a quick debate on whether or not to go and pick the phone and finally gave in. The person at the other end seemed to have a lot of time to kill calling me seven thousand times.

Bet it was the boys playing a prank on me again. This time I'm not letting them down. They'll be served right.

" Well good morning whoever this is, I hope it's really important cause you kinda lifted my sass ass from my bed and -" I sang in a joking tone.

" What the hell Louis? You're cheating on me ? " a voice which I immediately recognised screamed .

A smile naturally spread on my lips and not understanding what she was talking about, I took it as a joke.

" Oh El, good morning too. You're adorable y'know even when you're playing 'Mad at Tommo' !" I replied casually.

" Louis Tomlinson ! Please, could you at least listen? " El said between sobs. " This is no joke, I'm serious!!"

Hearing her cry just torn my heart. I wanted to be there with her and hold her securely in my arms and let her know she'll always be in safe hands as long as I'm with her. I've never been so into someone before. Keeping quiet this time I waited for her to carry on. But cries were all i heard.

" El baby, can you please rephrase? I'm not being rude but I was not listening." I politely asked her .

" O-okay, so are you cheating on me or not? "

Feeling as if I just landed on planet Earth, I racked my brain thoroughly to find the least bit of incident to account for El's behaviour but found nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was like waiting for a downpour in a desert.

" Wo-what? No , El why would I? Seriously we've had this discussion an endless number of times. You don't have to be insecure or whatever when you're away. I'll always keep coming back for you ." I said reassuringly but still puzzled by the question.

" I know but how on Earth do you explain those pictures spreading on Twitter. #lou'sgirl is trending. I can't understand a thing."

" What pictures? And my girl? That's you and nobody else! Damn, I feel like I've travelled 200 years in the future ."

" El wait I'm checking out my Twitter then I'm gonna call you back. Right? I'm not even aware of all that's happening . Call you in a couple of minutes okay?" I paused wondering what the hell I did" and please stop crying. I hate to see you cry and it hurts me to think that I'm the cause" please?"

El just ended the call abruptly . Gosh I really have to find out what's on. El was in tears and I was the reason for those tears.

I picked up my laptop and sat on my bed. I could barely keep still when I was signing in and they seemed like the longest five seconds of my existence. I scrolled down and gasped in shock.

No no no! This cannot be happening.

Heather's POV

I was driving to Harry's flat with Faith by my sides. She kept shaking like a leaf. Poor thing I could understand her though. Things were not going easy for them. And this morning she poured her heart out to me. I just sincerely hoped that things will somehow sort out and her friendship with Lou isn't affected.

*earlier that day*

I woke up and turned to face Faith who was still sound asleep. She seemed to have had a total blast last night. I'm so glad that like me she got along very well with the boys and Perrie.

When I leaned in to kiss her good morning a thick odor of alcohol tickled my nose. Lovely . Forgetting the sweet and steady wake up call I just slapped her back and ordered her to take a bath. It was not until fifteen while minutes had passed that she was fully awake and on her way to the bathroom.

I woke up ready on that day. Not that I went to bed early but I didn't find much sleep. Everything kept revolving in my head and my everything was mostly Harry. I was still confused about my feelings and under no excuse would I take the least chance of putting our flirtation ship at state or should I say it was a crush or a deep infatuation. I am not the " one night stand " type of girl but the " I'll love you forever" one. Plus I hadn't had many dates since I was living in" Paradise Island". I was not so used to these stuff. Sighing heavily I took my phone out and started toying it. Then I did my daily ritual: a Tweet.

Logged in , I noted that #lou'sgirl was trending. Swapping across the pictures I was dumbfounded to see pictures of Lou and Faith everywhere. They seemed to be kissing. Faith owes me an explanation.

When Faith herself saw the picture she made weird faces and tried to remember when it all happened. She remembered walking towards the exit with Lou but after that blank! But she was persuaded that nothing of this sort had happened. While waiting for Faith , I had texted Harry who seemed to be already aware of the situation . I got a reply.

" yeah it's crazy. The top trend is lou'sgirl already. Hey why don't you guys come over so that Faith and Lou can talk.

Plus big bonus:you!

How about that?"

I texted Harry back approving of his suggestion and he phoned me to tell me some more specific details on how to set my GPS. And then we set off to their flat.

*on the way*

" D'you think he'll be mad at me? I messed everything up. You were right. I didn't have to drink so much. Heather it's awful yknow trying to -" Faith stammered.

" hold on Faith . Stop blaming yourself. For things to get out of control there had to be two of you who were hammered so .. Anyway it all happened let's not just cry over spilt milk and rather find ways to fix it up. Chillax ,babe."

And soon we arrived at our destination. A troubled Zayn greeted us at the door and ushered us to Lou's bedroom. Harry was sitting there patting him on the back and murmuring soothing words to him. As soon as Harry saw me his eyes lit up . He nodded in my direction to acknowledge our presence and then signalled me and the boys to get out. Faith and Lou had to talk privately . And then we'll have a discussion over the matter cause management won't be too long before pricking its nose .

Lou's POV

I smiled an uneasy smile at Faith as she took place next to me on my bed. She was clearly very nervous . She kept hitting the floor with her heels and biting her pink lips awkwardly.

I had just called El and calmed her down. One thing I was sure about though I was drunk was that NEVER did we kiss. A kiss isn't something that I'd easily forget even drunk. We'd been together since long and I was grateful to see she still trusted me and accepted to give me a chance. We couldn't live without each other. We couldn't face it. I would have to find something to make up for that incident. I'll have Harry help me later on.

Breaking the silence I started:" So? I guess you already know." She nodded." What do you think really happened? First of all listen I'm absolutely sure that there was no kiss . The boys took the photo to a professional to be examined and they'll call back soon. I know from the bottom of my heart I would NEVER EVER cheat on El. I respect her too much for that"

" Louis, I don't know what to say. I don't remember a lot . But one thing, I don't want this mere incident to impact on our friendship. I don't have a clue on how we ended up in this position. Yeah , I told Heather that too, you'd never cheat on El. But still I'm so sorry " she said almost in a whisper.

Seeing that she was on the verge of tears, I stroked her cheek and lifted her chin up. Peering straight into her eyes I said: " Don't be ok? We are both in this together. And I hope our friendship doesn't suffer from this too. Trust me, it's mutual."

Too much. It was too much. I'll have to clear every doubts in the upcoming Ellen Show. I'll have management fixing up the date on which we were showing up there.

Taking Faith's small hand in mine I walked down the stairs and sat up at the bar where everybody except Liam was gathered. He personally took the snapshot to the photographer. We all debated on the issue and finally came to the conclusion to wait and see how things go on and not take hasty decisions .

My feet suddenly bumped into a pair of legs under the table. Harry was sitting face to me. What the hell? Since when did he wear tennis shoes in a foot and pointed heels in the other. Peering under it, I saw Heather's right leg intertwined with Harry's left one. I couldn't miss this occasion .

" ladies and gentlemen. Can I please draw your attention to the fact that Harry and Heather are having sex with their legs. Young peasants , y'should be ashamed."

Everybody except Heather and Harry let out a groan of laughter. Poor "couple" suddenly feeling deserted .

The laughter went even louder when I explained to everybody how I looked like a retarded walrus when El talked about cheating on her.

What pleased me the most was to finally see a glint of joy in Faith's eyes. It shouldn't be easy dealing with this . Whatever , I still considered her as my good friend and no one was going to change that.

The fun died down when Liam came in with a serious look on his face and informed us that we had a meeting with management the following day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
25.7K 914 7
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
254K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
179K 1K 190
Mature content