βœ”οΈπ™π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙋𝙑π™ͺ𝙨 π™Šπ™£π™š...

By Cold_jane10

This Book Is Under Revision, Other Chapters To Be Publish Soon Book two of "Twice plus one?!" /Mate have some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

3.2K 141 16
By Cold_jane10

Your PoV

"I think we got everything we need. We don't need to prepare much food because the unnies said they'll bring for the group." Chaeyoung unnie said as we arrived home after we bought snacks and drinks outside. Today all of us are having our free time so we decided it's the right time to have precious time here in our new home.

It's not just me who's looking forward to this. Even if the unnies are excited, we can get to hang out again before everything get busy again. I know we'll get to work together but still it's work and this one is different.

"Okay, I'll just take a quick shower," I said and walked upstairs.

I charged my phone as I walked into my room. I went to my closet and just grabbed a shirt and shorts as we were just hanging out here. I was just about to go to the bathroom when I heard my phone ring. I went to get it and was surprised as I saw the name of the person who was calling. It's Jihyo unnie.

"Hello, unnie?" I said as I answered the call.

["Hey Y/N, I was just wondering if there's anything you like specifically? I asked the girls what are they bringing and they almost had everything, I can't think of what should I bring."] I heard Jihyo unnie said.

I could sense the stress in her voice which made me smile a bit. Since we talked after we got called at the building for the project I felt that everything is starting to go back to normal. I mean, we talk again but surely not as close as we were before but I do hope it'll come again... By that maybe I can just take care of it and won't ruin it again.

["Y/N, are you still there?"]

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Jihyo unnie call me.

"Oh, yep. Sorry, uhm... Do any of the unnies will bring ice cream?" I asked only to hear a chuckle after a second.

["Y/N, it's a house party!"]

"So? I can't have ice cream?" I asked and chuckled.

"Beside, Chaeyoung unnie bought some beer. As if I can have those so I'll stay with ice cream for now." I added.

["Fine, you're right. I'll try to find your favorite flavor but if they don't have it I might have to get another."] she said which made me smile again.

I'm kinda happy she called rather than making a video call or else, I don't think I can find a way to hide how she's making me feel right now.

Y/N, snap out! You can't fall in love with her again.

"That's fine unnie."

["Okay, I'll be there in time."]

"Aren't you gonna ask what you should get for Chaeyoung unnie?" I asked.

I don't actually care, I just had the urge to talk to her for long because I don't know if we can keep on being like this in person. Even if we talk again, that's mostly through chat considering everything is just starting to go back again.

["Oh, I don't have to. I already have something for her. And your sister we'll take anything, you know that."] she said making me laugh.

"Right, okay, I'll see you later unnie."

["Yup, see you."]

As she ended the call, I sighed deeply and put my phone back before going back to the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

-------------------

I just finished taking a shower and am now in the kitchen to put the bags off the counter. I left Chaeyoung unnie in the living room as she was also doing something else there. I knew that it'll be work but I was not worried as it was not like it was a huge party and we were just hanging out just like we did in Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu unnie's apartment.

As I was almost done, I heard the sound of a car pulling at the driveway, and seconds after, I heard the unnies outside. I went out of the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung unnie had already let them in.

"Hi, guys!"

"Look what I brought!" Jeongyeon unnie said as she lifted a bag of canned beer which made my eyes go wide.

"Oh gosh- Chaeyoung unnie bought ones too!" I said which made the other unnie laugh but Jeongyeon unnie just shrugged and brought the bag to the kitchen.

"Oh... that's fine, that means we'll be drinking it all today!"

I shook my head while smiling. Dahyun and Momo unnie approached me and gave me a hug and the others followed saying how much they missed me when we literally talked every day with phones... Well, I kinda of miss them too.

"I wanna see your room Y/N. Let's go to your room!" Tzuyu unnie said as she clung to my arm and walked me upstairs.

I wasn't able to refuse as she already got me and also Momo unnie was curious too.

"Fine, but I'm not yet done decorating it. I'm too lazy to do that." I laughed and led them to my room while the others stayed downstairs.

"Wow! Your room is big, Y/N." Dahyun unnie said as she roamed her eyes around.

I told them to come while Momo unnie went to my bed and slammed on it.

"Would you believe me if I told you that this is exactly how I imagined Y/N's room would turn? Less stuff but definitely full of books and stuffed animals." Tzuyu unnie said making me chuckle.

"Yah, is that a good thing?"

"It is!" She laughed.

"And I bet Chaeyoung's room has much of stuff in there."

"You're not wrong," I said to Dahyun unnie.

Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie also came and they looked around my room and sat on my bed too.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N! Your room is so big but so empty!"

"What do you mean? I have the books and this closet, and this bed, and this make-up table." I said to Nayeon unnie.

Seriously, what else should I put in my room when I don't have much stuff?

"Did your sister hog your stuff and put it in her room in her room instead?" Mina unnie asked and the others laughed.

I rolled my eyes and just let them playfully comment about my room.

After that, we went downstairs again and saw the others just finished preparing the food they brought.

"How's the room tour?" Chaeyoung unnie asked only for Momo unnie to reply.

"Y/N's room is so empty. Mina is asking if you steal Y/N's things and put them in your room instead."

"That's too much! What do you expect me to put in my room huh?" I reacted.

"Majority of her stuff are gifts from the fans." Tzuyu unnie said.

The unnies continued to tease me. The other unnies who didn't go to my room also went up to see my room. They even looked at Chaeyoung's unnie's room which is just across my room and they started to compare it.

"That's enough, can we just go down and do more interesting stuff than slandering my room?"

"That's exactly why we are here, to see your apartment." Jeongyeon unnie laughed.

As we went downstairs, I searched for someone as I realized I hadn't heard her speak since she got her. Maybe I'm right, it's not yet going well.

But I stopped as I realized she was also looking at me. Or maybe we just happened to look at each other at the same time? She smiled at me which made me smile back but before I got cozy with her stare, I looked away and went to Tzuyu unnie.

"Who brought ice cream? This is a party, guys." Tzuyu unnie said gaining the other's attention.

"I did!" Jihyo unnie said as she raised her hand.

"Y/N can't drink beer so I brought ice cream for her. I bought extra in case you guys wanted."

"Oh! I want!" Dahyun unnie said as she grabbed one too.

"This one is mine," I said as I got my favorite flavor.

"I'll have the chocolate." Dahyun unnie said.

As I got one with me, I went to the living room where the others were and they were already talking to each other. I spotted Jihyo unnie in front of the TV as she was holding the remote and navigating it.

"Unnie, thanks for this," I said as I approached her.

She was probably surprised when I approached her as I heard her gasped but she smiled a second and turned to the TV again.

"Oh, that's nothing."

"Are you looking for movies to watch?" I asked.

"Yeah, have any idea?"

I just shrugged which made her look at me. She probably wondered why she didn't hear me reply.

"Let's just put up some songs instead, I doubt you guys would care for the movie once you started drinking the alcohol that Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon unnie bought."

She laughed and shook her head as she put a song on. The rest of the time continues with us talking about the upcoming project and how excited they are to see me host a show and interact with the other idols and if I'd be honest, I'm as excited as them too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
170K 5.1K 109
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
72.8K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...
19K 462 23
κ•€ β€Ί νŠΈμ™€μ΄μŠ€ κœ› π—‰π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Žπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗆𝗒 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π˜€π—½π—²π—Ήπ—Ή . ⊹ ˚ Λ’ π‘³π™Ύπš…π™΄πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™»π™» ← ✷ 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐜𝐞 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ . 𓍒 β™‘ ─── ─ 슈린 . 𝗂𝗇...