225 To The 305

By kayllaa225

Xaniyah is finally done serving 3 years in prison now she's ready to get back to life. More

Writer
Characters
FLASHBACK
First Day Out
Ready
Turnt
Gang Nem
Maybe so
Ms. Capricorn
I'll have to see

Fresh

7.3K 282 188
By kayllaa225

January 6th
Location: my house
Time: 7:45pm
Xaniyah Williams
————————

"Okay, what time is she coming?" I asked trying to cook faster.

"She said she was about ten minutes out." My dad replied walking over to me. "Breathe." He stopped my hand from stirring quickly.

I smiled and took a deep breath.

I hope I didn't cry, I was a soft meanie as my family liked to call it.

To most this wouldn't matter but for someone who always feen'd for a mom to go get her nails done with, shop, etc.. this was huge and it didn't matter if I was now 18 because, I still had the milestones of college, marriage, kids, failures, and success.

This also meant that if she broke my dads heart it would be like my mom leaving all over again.. I didn't want that for him, but it also meant someone close in my life walked out again then I'd be left with questions once again.

Too be honest I was one to get attached easily, if we vibe my intuition automatically tells me we'll be close and I hate people leaving me. Mommy issues go crazy, but when I genuinely like someone I never want to see them go cause I'm a genuine person.

"She'll love you babygirl, you're all she's been talking about. The only reason she didn't come to your release is because of a surprise."

"A surprise?" I cocked my head to the side smiling.

He rolled his eyes, "get to cooking."

"Okay okayy." I smiled and began dancing to my r&b playlist.

I finally got done cooking and posted it on my instagram story to see.

"YOU'RE A SELL OUTTTTTT" Jahari yelled at Dewayne as they trash talked on the game.

"NO, you're just ass boy."

"What do yall want to drink? " I yelled out.

Everyone gave me their replies so I made sure to have their drinks at the table.

"What does Rachelle like pops?"

"Mhmm, anything."

"You can't say anything because then all of a sudden that person hates everything."

He laughed, "alcohol."

"Mhmm, what kind?"

He shrugged, "whatever you think she'll like."

I nodded my head and got to whipping up something quickly!

After I had made the drink we heard the doorbell ring, "she doesn't have a key?" I looked over at my dad.

"She's a weirdo, she doesn't want anything until she moves in."

I laughed as I hurriedly made my way towards the front door.

Our door had a window right next to it so I peaked through that and instantly smiled. I opened the door with a smile still contained, she had on some mom jeans, a v neck crop top, and cardigan with the raspberry dunks along with gold jewelry to top it off.

She instantly cradled me into a hug having me easily melt into her, she smelled like cocoa butter and money.

"Oh my goshhhh!!" I can tell she was cheesing as we rocked back and forth, "Xaniyah," she pulled back holding my face and reading me, "you're gorgeous."

"Meee?? Youu ma'am!" I laughed, "I like ya style."

"They told me you were the fashion queen of the family so, I had to show you I can do it too."

"Alright ladies, would love to hear yall talk all day but we're hungry." My dad came up then placing a kiss onto Rachelles cheek.

————————

After everyone completed their food we went off to different spaces, my dad and Rachelle danced to the music meanwhile Dior and Briana ran around acting like fools since Dior sprayed whipped cream onto Briana's face.

I leaned on the counter watching my dad and Rachelle dance together, my dad seemed so happy and she seemed like the happiest woman alive.. you could feel their energy.

My attention shook off them and went towards my brothers walking towards them.

"Dad seems happy huh?" Dewayne said leaning onto the counter facing the opposite way of me.

I stood up and faced the way him and Jahari we're, "yea." I looked over at the both of them. "I peep yall call her ma."

"Yeaaa." Jahari said, "sounds crazy.. ain't called someone that in almost 13 years. We love her though, imma be mad as hell if they don't make it through."

Dewayne nodded, "yea, but they gon make it... I know it."

We all then turned around to the two of them staring at us.

"What?" I hollered in a joking manner.

"We can't look at our kiddos?" Rachelle smiled.

"I can't lie, she's too bad." Dewayne spoke.

"Bro." Me and Jahari said laughing at him, we then both said "you ain't lying."

I then questioned, "she ain't got no kids?"

"Nahhh, just the three amigos." Dewayne answered.

"Family?"

Jahari answered, "Nahh, just her. She left Missouri and came here to have her own interior designer company."

"I knew she smelled like money!" I clapped, "she must have designed my room."

"She designed the house, that's how dad met her."

"So yall been had my room ready?"

They both nodded.

"Awweeeee," a tear quickly fell, "yall thought about me still?"

They both smacked their lips and brought me into a hug.

————————

As I washed the dishes me and Knaomi were on facetime, I swear me and this girl had to have been friends in the past life.

Am I the only person who likes washing dishes? I swear that's my favorite chore..put some music on then you set!😭

"Bitch you smoke too much!"

"Again you in my business ms perfect. If you trynna roll with the BIG DAWG KNAOMI you gotta know how to smoke."

"I smoke occasionally."

"That's cute." she replied back.

I rolled my eyes.

January 7th
Location: my house
Time: 9:55am
Malik James
——————

I rolled over trying to grab my phone, but it stopped ringing once I brought it close to my face.

𝘮𝘢💗
20 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼

I fully woke up and called her back to which she instantly answered.

"Lil boy, what the fuck wrong with you?"

"I was sleep momma." I said confused.

"I was sleep my ass!" She replied back.
"My house better be clean and you bet not have NO hoe at my house.. cough.. Kaily." She continued. "I left out at like 2am, I'll be in Arizona for three weeks for this next nurse task."

I looked over at a sleeping Kaily and laughed to myself.

"Momma...that's what you called me for? I thought something was wrong."

"I called to say I love you to my sweeettt boyyy" she said sarcastically, "and you better treat my baby right!"

"I love you too, bye momma and when do I ever treat my lil sister bad?"

She laughed and then hung up.

"Kaily, wake up."

She didn't budge at all.

"Kaily" I shook her which did nothing again so I pushed her off the bed.

I didn't hear her say anything until I leaned over and looked at the floor and saw her eyes open as she patted her stomach.

"MALLLLIKKKKKKKKKKK," she screamed
As I hysterically laughed.

"C'mon it's damn near 10am." I said continuing to laugh.

"Okay then just say that...almost broke my skull."

"Girl, getcho ass up." I replied back. "I needa go to the mall."

She rolled her eyes and got up.

"I hope they get stuck. " I said.

She stuck her middle finger up and went downstairs to go get her bikini.

After like a few minutes she came out with a yellow bikini that fit her perfectly she then put on my shirt and we headed out.

When we got in the car I saw she was sitting with one leg up and one leg down
tha hell she sitting like that for I asked my self.

The BEST way to sit && drive idc idc idc, but proceed with caution💔

"Can I ask you a serious question?" Kaily said as she looked out the window.

"Wassup?" I looked over at her.

"Why we can't get right?" She then looked over at me.

I put my focus back on the road and shrugged, "shit, ion know... we just, shit ion know. We're too toxic for each other."

"So why steady fuck around then? Shouldn't we end it?"

I smacked my lips and shrugged.

"Mhm." I could see from my peripheral view that she softly sighed. "Seriously though. You're confusing."

"You know what they say bout that?"

"About what? Being confused?"

"Yea."

She let out a laugh, "yea.. you're a bitch real shit."

"Aye gang, stay up."

She shook her head again, "man.. I hope you like a girl REALLY bad and karma hit."

"You think.. after cheating, we was gon be back together? That's some delusional shit."

She laughed, "then why act like we're getting back together, let's not forget you cheated too."

I shrugged, "It's a doggy dog world annit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 828 24
Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna.
48.7K 1.9K 17
If you like realistic urban read !
29.6K 1.6K 18
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "The Secret Voice." Takes place after the first story <3 When Elson begins to hear a mysterious vo...
181K 8.4K 36
"It's only you fa' me, I swear."