Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

877 82 16
By Antusama

Taehyung is leaning against the wall of Angel Noel's office.He has been standing here for almost fifteen minutes without saying anything.

And in this fifteen minutes he has sighed loudly more than twenty times.Angel Noel doesn't know what's up with him.And why's he here.For the last two days his office and the whole academy has been quiet.Sora and Taehyung didn't burst in the office while fighting these two days.

Taehyung sighed loudly again.Angel Noel took of his glasses and looked at Taehyung,"Dear Angel,is there something bothering you?"

Taehyung sighed again before finally saying,"I think there is something wrong with Sora."

Angel Noel smiled,"Don't you ever think that there is something very wrong with you?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Angel Noel's sarcasm and said,"There is nothing wrong with me.I'm perfect."

Angel Noel sighed,"Vanity isn't a.."

"I didn't come here for a lecture.You need to help me."

Angel Noel was taken aback.

"What help do you need,Angel Taehyung?It is a but interesting as you never ask for help,"Angel Noel said.

Taehyung sighed.He didn't know how to say it.

"You see..Sora has been ignoring me for the last two days.She doesn't talk to me,doesn't fight with me.When I say something she just says something passive aggressive,smiles and leaves.I don't understand.I don't like this."

Angel Noel smiled.This is so adorable.

"Is she perhaps angry at you for some reason?"Angel Noel asked.

"She is!But I don't know why!She won't tell me.Neither would my friends.They are acting like there's no one stupider than me!"Taehyung said,"And I don't like that!"

Angel Noel smiled again.Taehyung looks like a little child while complaining.

Taehyung continued,"I don't know how she could do this to me.And even if she's doing this..she won't even tell me why she's being like this.Does this make sense?I thought finally something was starting between us but no..she's ignoring me!How could she when we even kis...."

Taehyung stopped abruptly because he didn't want to share too much.He is already sharing more than he intended.

Angel Noel looked at him curiously.

Taehyung turned the conversation around,"Tell me what do I do!Help me!"

Angel Noel chuckled,"I didn't know you had this in you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Tell me what kind of help do you want?"Angel Noel asked.

"I don't know.I just want to find out why she's angry.And I want to talk to her again.Do something."

Angel Noel thought for a few seconds and then said,"I have an idea!"

Taehyung looked at him and raised his brows.

Angel Noel stated,"During the month of the ominous week..we have twins that need to protected.So how about I put you and Angel Sora on charge of them?Then you will be staying in the same house and eventually make up."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes,"What're you saying?What about my duties?What if the devils find ou.."

"They won't,"Angel Noel said,"You have been doing a good job at fulfilling your duties.You could use a break."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes,still unsure about this,"But what if I hurt her?During the ominous week?No one knows what might happen to me.I might.."

"I'm telling you it's going to be okay."

Taehyung smiled,"Okay,then!"

Angel Noel smiled.

"Thank you,old man!"Taehyung said.

"You're welcome,"Angel Noel said.Angel Noel then turned back to his work and flipped throw the papers after putting his glasses back on.But even after awhile Taehyung didn't leave.He just stood while leaning against the wall without saying anything.

After awhile Angel Noel looked at Taehyung again and asked,"Is there something else you want to tell me?"

Taehyung looked straight at Angel Noel and suddenly smirked.That smirk scared Angel Noel.Taehyung is about to do something outrageous.He knows it.Just when Angel Noel thought Taehyung was being cute this happens.Angel Noel let out a small sigh.

"I was just thinking about something,"Taehyung said while smirking and crossing his arms.

"What?"Angel Noel asked,a bit scared of what he might ask about.

"Don't you think something is wrong with the whole situation?"Taehyung asked.

"What situation?"Angel Noel asked.

"You know...you agreeing to my request to be with Sora so easily,you believing that I won't hurt Sora even in ominous week and lastly..."Taehyung smirked,"..you putting Sora in charge of me to find out what I'm about to do."

"How do you know that?"

Taehyung chuckled,"I have my ways.You should know that before trying to be sneaky.Now...tell me,"Taehyung suddenly walked towards Angel Noel's table.

He then approached the table,uncrossed his arms and put his palms on the table and leaned down to come right at Angel Noel's eye level.He then asked while smirking.

"Tell me..why Sora?Why do I feel so weird around her?Why do you push us towards each other?All of this can't be a coincidence,can it?"

Taehyung stopped for a second and then asked seriously,

"Tell me who is Sora."

Taehyung was giving off a scary aura.Anyone who sees him like this would run away.He isn't even smirking right now.He is very serious.

"Angel Taehyung.."Angel Noel started nervously,"There are bigger problems you should be concerned about.."

Taehyung slammed one of his palms on the table really loudly shaking the whole table.Angel Noel was surprised by the outburst.

Taehyung gritted his teeth,"You,Him and our dearest king is trying to pull a joke on me.I have had enough of your jokes.My life is already a mess.I won't let you mess it up even more.And this time Sora is involved.So don't think that I'm gonna spare you if something happens to h.."

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence,a knock was heard on the door.

Angel Noel sighed in relief,"Come in."

The door opened and Sora came in with some scrolls in her hand.Taehyung didn't look back but he could sense her presence.His serious and angry face immediately turned into a playful one.Taehyung stood up straight and turned to Sora.

"Hi there,Sora!!"Taehyung said cheerfully.

Taehyung's mood swings are indeed scary.

Sora didn't expect to see Taehyung here.She forced a smile and said,"Hello,Angel Taehyung."

She then looked at Angel Noel and said,"Angel Noel,our professor told me to give these scrolls to you."

"Oh,keep it on my table.And thank you for your hard work,"Angel Noel said.

"It's nothing!"Sora said.After she was done keeping the scrolls Taehyung flung his arm around her and said,"Let's go have lunch together!"

"I've already eaten.."Before she could finish Taehyung dragged her towards the door.Before leaving he turned to Angel Noel and said,"Remember your promise!!And remember what I said!"

He smiled one last time before dragging Sora out.

Angel Noel sighed after they both went out of his room.He feels bad for Taehyung.It's true that his life is already messed up.But new obstacles come his way almost everyday.Even though he is very naughty and hot headed,he always takes the right decision.That's why Angel Noel has a special spot for Taehyung.

Angel Noel smiled while thinking about him,"Such an unusual fellow."

The month of the ominous weeks starts in four days.In this ominous month  angels from the academy and angels from paradise would go to the earth to protect the future of earth from evil spirits and devil.They would try to save them by not letting the evil spirits and demons lure them to darkness.The professors have chosen the angels of the academy already.All the rebels were selected for their skills and powers.They are undeniably the most powerful angels of the academy.Sora and Mijin and all their friends were selected.

Now all the selected angels were called into the hall room to randomly pick up the name of the human they would be protecting for the whole month.A huge box was on the stage that contained the names of the humans.They would come on the stage one by one and pick up the name from the stage.

All the angels were already in the hall.Sora was talking to Mijin and her other friends.

"I'm really excited!"Yoori said while bouncing.

"Yeah..I am too.But I'm a bit scared as well,"Nakyung said nervously,"What if the evil spirits and devils harm me?"

"It'll all be okay!"Sora assured,"Have some faith!"

Before anyone could talk anymore an arm suddenly flung over Sora's shoulder.Sora didn't have to turn to know how it was.She sighed as all the female friends she has screamed happily.

"Hi,"Taehyung whispered right in front of Sora's ear.

The other rebels gathered around them as well.

Sora slowly held his hand and released herself and fake smiled immediately,"How many times did I tell you to not touch me,Angel Taehyung?"

"It's scary when you smile like that,"Taehyung said.

Sora just glared at him and Taehyung smiled at her innocently.

"What were girls taking about?"Hoseok asked.

The girls were nervous because of the rebels suddenly coming and talking to them.They also couldn't control their happiness and blush.

"We were just talking about the devils and spirits harming the angels,"Eunhee said while smiling brightly.

"The evil spirits and devils must be scary,"Mijin said.

"No!There's nothing to worry about.They are just a bunch of losers,"Yoongi said,making everyone laugh.

Sora suddenly got an idea.She smiled.

Then she said,"I don't know about evil spirits but devils are nice.I have met them.They seemed nice and kind.To top it all,they are really good looking as well.Once I saw a devil and almost fainted because how handsome he was!"

The rebels were trying to hold back their laughter.Jungkook was visibly shaking while trying to stop laughing so Taehyung doesn't get angrier.

Taehyung's eyes widened.He wasn't sure if he heard right.

"Sora?"Taehyung called.

"Yes,Angel Taehyung?"Sora asked innocently.

"Devils?Nice?Kind?Good looking?So handsome you almost fainted?"Taehyung asked.

Sora nodded innocently,knowing well what she was doing.

Before anything else could happen Angel Noel and other professors entered and the event started.After a small speech from Angel Noel about the ominous week the names of angels were called and they randomly selected names from the box.

When Taehyung was picking his name he looked at Angel Noel and Angel Noel slowly snapped his fingers making sure no one else saw.Taehyung smiled.Now,he's sure he will get the name Angel Noel promised.

When Sora picked her name Angel Noel again sneakily snapped his fingers.

After everyone was done,they were looking at the names.

Sora opened her paper to see the information written on it.

Name:Yoo Jihee
Age:16 years old
Future occupation:Scientist(inventor of  21 scientific inventions to make the world a better place)

She smiled seeing the information.She is glad that she can protect someone as important.

Her friends also got a lot of important people.

She went to the rebels to see what they got.Taehyung wasn't there.Jungkook told her he went to thank Angel Noel for something.

They were talking about the people they got and how cool they will be when they grow up.Occupations of some people were yet not decided.So their occupation spot on the pare was empty.Like Jimin's and Hoseok's girls.But they soon moved onto the topic of Namjoon getting a president.

Taehyung soon came back and smirked looking at Sora.Sora's heart skipped a beat.This smirk doesn't look good.Something is up.

"Sora,guess what?"He asked while smirking.

"What?"Sora asked being scared.

"We got twins!That means we will be together in earth for a whole month!Isn't that exciting?"Taehyung asked.

"Huh?"Sora asked unable to believe.She won't be in peace on earth too?

Taehyung smirked and showed her the paper he was holding with the name on it.

Name:Yoo Jihoon
Age:16 years old.
Occupation:Neurosurgeon(saving lives of hundreds of people)

Sora's has dropped.

What?Why?And how?

She then looked at Taehyung.She could tell by seeing his face.

He's going to make my life a living hell.

Taehyung chuckled as if he read her mind.

Right then Angel Noel got on the stage and announced,"I hope you all got your names and are happy with it.There will be no changes.You all will get four days to train more and learn about the human you got.I hope you all will do a very good job at protecting them and show everyone how good angels you are."

Angel Noel paused and looked at everyone before saying,

"Be sure to give this your hundred percent.Remember,you are saving the future of earth."

Sora then suddenly turned to the paper she was holding with the name of the girl she got.Then she looked at Taehyung.He was clearly enjoying it a lot.He was smirking.Sora's soul was leaving her body thinking about how she would have to be with this brat alone for a whole month.

"It's gonna be fun!"Taehyung said while smirking,"Be ready,dear."

Sora sighed looking at Taehyung.

How could I save the earth's future when I'm not even sure about mine?

___________________________

A/N:

What's up,everyone??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
1.1K 239 42
A black swan that came from the underworld and stayed at Black Forest have a special mission for himself to accomplish so, he can go back to the unde...
97.8K 5.5K 80
[แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...