โœ”๏ธŽ || ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐๐„๐—๐“...

By TPWKFOR1D

[DANIEL SEAVEY FANFIC] In which: Y/N is neighbors with Daniel Seavey. But what happens when Y/N tries out fo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

77 10 5
By TPWKFOR1D

I stood there kinda looking at the ground until he finally said it.

"..... Well, me and Y/N are kinda in a relationship but we didnt know how to tell you. We've liked each other for a long time but never really said anything."

"Is this true Y/N?" Keri asks me.

"Yeah." I say

"Well then, I'm really happy for you guys!" Keri says.

I look up at her, shocked. I didn't expect such a positive response. But I'm really happy.

Mom ✨

"Hey Y/N, time to come home. Maybe you can go back over tomorrow."

"Oh, ok mom. I'll be there in a sec.

"Ok."

"Hey, Daniel, my mom says I have to come home now. I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Ok, bye Y/N." He says and hugs me.

"Bye."

I walk out the door and to my house. When I arrive I noticed there was another car parked in the driveway. Thats weird. Who would be here at 9:30 at night? I opened the door and walked in. I smelled fresh, hot, cookies baking in the oven. Yum. I sat my stuff down and went over to hug my mom.

"Hi Y/N!" An unfamiliar voice says.

I look over and see a woman that I'd never seen before. But somehow she knows my name? That's odd.

"Hi." I say shyly.

"Oh, Y/N, this is my good friend Rose, and her husband Ed!" My mom says.

I didn't notice the man sitting on the far side of the couch. Ed gives me a small wave so I wave back.

"Sorry to surprise you like this but Ed and Rose were in town when they got a big rip in their tire and needed somewhere to stay." Mom says.

"It's ok." I say.

I mean, what's the problem, they look like perfectly nice people.

"They'll just be staying until their car gets fixed. " She added.

I didn't want to be rude but I wanted to go up to my room and go to bed. I'm really tired.

"I'm gonna head up to bed. Goodnight everyone." I say.

"Goodnight."

I walk up the stairs and to my room. To my surprise, there was a box of chocolates laying on my bed. How did that get there? There was a little note on it. It was from Daniel!

The note read, "Got these for you. Flew them through the window with my drone lol. Goodnight Y/N. Ily."

That instantly made my heart melt. That was so sweet. I looked out the window and saw Daniel at his window. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He waved at me and said goodnight. I did the same. Today was a long day. I changed into some comfy clothes and layed down. This was the best/scariest day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
246K 38.1K 98
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
241K 844 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...