Meant For Each Other

De opeyluv

A sizzling romance of two different teenagers meeting under a certain circumstance, facing challenges and d... Mai multe

Author's Note
Prolouge
Author' s note
It is school again.
A/N
Beautiful Eyes
Shawn Martins
Yna Houston
Mine.
What is all this?
Have you seen my family?
Confused.
Confused (2).
Complicated.
The plan.
The fight
Scared
The ride
Cocky.
Admit it.

New School

31 8 14
De opeyluv

      Shawn's POV

            Son, you really need to understand me and also the nature of my job, am sorry if I had always caused you and your sister inconvenience. My dad kept ranting as I was glaring at him furiously,please son understand where am coming from, am a business man and I need to establish here in Nigeria and more so we are indigenes so I think we need to do something there. Dad, I don't freaking understand the hell you are talking about, you want me to leave here again after staying for just one month am fucking sick of this. I hate you and your job dad. I gotta talk to mom and only if she disagrees then old man count yourself in doom because you would be going alone, I turned around to leave but what he said next stopped me on my tracks........ " Then you can stay on one condition. I looked back at him waiting to hear what he has to say, you go get a wife or else you would lose your inheritance with me, I would give the entire company to a complete outsider and not even your mother or sister would have a share,  am giving you an option now son". I looked at my father with ppure disbelief written over my face. Dad, are you out of your mind, you dare not do that.
        You actually expect me to have a wife at 17,you are really crazy than I thought, are you playing games with me if so it isn't funny dad. He just looked at me and answered with a smirk, Then wait and see what happens dear son, he replied with sarcasm dripping in his tone and then he left. 
How I wish to be wipe that smirk off his face and rip him down his throat, he really is frustrating. I punched the wall behind me out of anger thinking of what to do next and then I remembered I was to go to school. Then a plan rolled in.........

Oh my.... 🙊... What is Shawn sizzling plan
Please leave your comments and vote below.....
Opeyluv cares💙

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
171 0 40
There was a girl who was extremely shy, lonely, and would get picked on for primarily being a nerd. There was a boy who showed no expression because...
160 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
416K 19K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...