Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... More

Here Comes The Next Faiz
Those Who Slay Aragami
A Reckless New-Type
Battle in the Sky
Senior & Junior
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita
The Aragami Girl

Operation Meteorite

218 7 0
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

After done with the mission, Yuu went to the maintenance room and meet with Sakaki.

Sakaki: You didn't heed my warning. But at least it didn't effect you that much.

Yuu: I'm sorry.

Sakaki: You've come to the terms with it?

Yuu: Yes...

Sakaki: I see... So what will be your decision?

Yuu: Dr. Sakaki... please restore it. Please restore my Jinki.

Sakaki: What?

Yuu: One more thing. Please don't tell anyone about my condition. Especially Alisa, I don't want her to worry about me.

Sakaki: What a curious lad you are. May I ask you this? Why?

Yuu: I... want to protect everyone. By wearing the Fair armor, I can understand how the user of the past and how Arata fought to protect others despite they called monsters. I want to fight along side him!

???: You really hard and reckless person, y'know that?

He turn to the door and saw Arata. He walk into the room and went near the Jinki as he take out a blueprint and look at it.

Arata: *turn to Yuu* Yuu, let we handle with the repair, partner.

Yuu: Okay, I'm counting on you.

He walk out and left. Arata and Sakaki talk about the new part of the Jinki and how it'll be use depend on Yuu's compability rate.

Licca: Doctor... are you saying this is a Jinki?!

Sakaki: I design this with his compability rate in mind.

Arata: And his agility has getting closer to me, that is we need to create the finest one. It based on my Jinki, but even more stronger for him.

Licca: Arata, have you even make this kind of Jinki?

Arata: Hey, who do you think helped you make mine and Yuu's?

Licca: Well, that's true but...

Yuu is walking through the hallway as he went to Alisa's room. He knocked the door but there's no answer making him think that Alisa might be with her personal doctor.

Yuu: *sigh* Right when I wanted to meet her... She's not there...

Then he shove into his pocket as he take out a hairchip with flower at it.

Yuu: I was thinking this'll cheer her, but I don't think it'll work...

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

Different God Eaters from different branch around the world gathered here at Far East Branch so they can succeeded the Aegis Project.

At the main lobby...

The 1st Unit meet with each other as Yuu and Arata are with them.

Yuu: Huh? It's not ready yet?

Lindow: Yeah. So you'll join us from day two.

Sakuya: The operation have been moved. It's unfortunate, but it can't be helped.

Yuu: I see...

Arata: By the way, I'm supposed to be at the maintenance room and busy right now. Why call me along?

Soma: We're dealing lots of Aragami this time. It'll take powerful monsters to destroy other monsters.

Arata: Hey, hey, I told you stop calling me and yourself that.

Lindow: Oh... And there's one more bit of news.

As the elevator opened, it shows Alisa making them suprised. She walk out from the elevator and went to the unit.

Yuu: Alisa!

Alisa: Yuu... Here. Thank you.

She gives back the jacket that Yuu lend her before they came back here.

Yuu: Y-Yeah. Alisa, are you okay?

Alisa: Yes. I have no fears now.

Yuu: What do you mean? No fears, I don't understand.

Alisa: *bow* I'm looking forward to work with everyone.

Sakuya: S-Sure.

Then Kota went to Yuu and Arata.

Kota: She seems... unusually obedients.

Arata: Yeah. She seems off this time...

At the command room...

Tsubaki: Members of each branch, thank you for travelling this long distance. I wish I could go straight to the strategy, but... First, I'll announce the personal who will take part. Amamiya Lindow!

Lindow stand up.

Tsubaki: You will command the advance base camp in charge of supplies and reinforcement.

Lindow: Major Amamiya, I appreciate being assigned to such important position, but...

Tsubaki: What is it?

Lindow: Well... I think there's someone more suitable.

Tsubaki: Who do you mean?

Lindow: *point at Yuu* You're well aware of his leadership skills.

Tsubaki: You mean Kannagi?

Lindow: It's just giving orders, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll switch with him from the second day. Then I can be on the front lines while he commands. I think this idea has a lot of merit.

Tsubaki: I understand. Fine. Kannagi Yuu!

Yuu: *stand up* Y-Yes!

Tsubaki: You will return to duty to 1st Unit immediately, and take Amamiya Lindow's place as advance base commander.

Yuu: *salute* Yes, ma'am!

Tsubaki: Amamiya Lindow is named captain of A Team.

Lindow: *salute* Roger that.

Tsubaki: Our goal is to obtain the core from 1000 large-type species. Our success or failure will impact the completion of Aegis. Everyone must focus to carry out this mission. And now, I will go over Operation Meteorite.

After the mission briefing, Tsubaki and Hibari observing at the operation table while 1st Unit talk with each other.

Kota: Way to go, Yuu.

Yuu: Thanks, but... Me? Command this operation?

Lindow: Would you rather be left behind?

Yuu: *turn to Lindow* No... Thank you.

Lindow: I just passed on the boring job to you.

Yuu: It's look like it.

Arata: Geez, mid-size and large-size type, huh? It'll going to be pain in the ass.

Yuu: *look at the screen* Team A is in charge on taking on Vajra.

Lindow: That Pita is supposedly a Vajra. If it's in vicitiny, Team A should encounter it.

Yuu: Dyaus Pita...

Kota: You mean, we have to fight that thing again?

Yuu: I'll back you up as much as I can.

Alisa: Don't worry. I will destroy Pita.

Then she left.

Sakuya: She's still stuck on Pita.

Lindow: It's invetiable. Seems it killed her parents.

It makes Sakuya and Kota suprised. Yuu didn't suprised since he know by his special ability and he told Arata about it and Alisa's past that Yuu saw.

Kota: Her parents?

Then Soma walk away.

Soma: Whatever Aragami, we'll kill it.

Lindow: Soma... Don't forget my order--

Soma: I'm not planning on dying. *glance at Yuu* He never lets me forget it. I won't let anyone die anymore.

It makes both Yuu and Arata smile.

Tsubaki: Kannagi... We'll start our meeting.

Yuu: Yes.

Kota: Yuu, come have dinner at my home later.

Yuu: *glance at Kota* Oh, thanks.

Arata: So, I'll be going too. We're in busy mode, after all.

(Time Skip)
(Cafeteria)

The God Eaters are having some dinner before the big operation launch tomorrow. Arata just went there and packed his food.

Tatsumi: Hey, Arata.

Arata: *stopped & turn* What?

Tatsumi: You're not going to have dinner with us this time?

Arata: I'm quite busy with the Jinki upgrade and repairing. Thanks to some of you that did hard fight, sometimes I have to repair from scratch.

Tatsumi: I thought Licca was the head of Maintenance.

Arata: She's quite busy with a new Jinki project with Sakaki-san. I have to fix some of the Jinki myself for now. *walk away* See ya.

Tatsumi: Y-Yeah.

"Who is he?"

"Aren't he's the Aragami kid known as Faiz?"

"Do you know him?"

Tatsumi: Yeah, he's a friend. Arata is really amazing person when you get to know him.

Kanon: Well, if he lets you.

Gina: Brendan, Arata just glare at you back then. What did you do?

Brendan: *sweatdrop* Ahahaha. I kinda... break my Jinki a bit.

Kanon: No wonder he's really stress with his extra job. You better give him some sweets later, or he'll kill you for real.

Brendan: Aw man...

(Hallway)

Alisa is walking at the hallway while thinking about the mission.

Yuu: Alisa!

Alisa: *turn around* Yuu?

She saw Yuu run toward her as he stops and panting before looking at her with smile.

Alisa: What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the meeting?

Yuu: We just done with it. By the way...

He shove into his pocket. He put his hand in front of Alisa and open his palm, showing the hairclip at her.

Alisa: A hairclip?

Yuu: *scratch his cheek* W-Well... You've been down lately, I keep went to visit you but you're not in your room. So I think... this is the best chance.

Alisa: This is... for me?

Yuu: *nod* Yup. I really wanted to give you!

It makes Alisa blush as she look away before she look back at the hairclip. She hesitately took it from Yuu and put it at the left side of her hair.

Alisa: *blush* H-How do I look?

Yuu: You look cute.

Alisa: C-Cute?!

Yuu: Yeah...

Alisa: Sh-Shut up, or I'll kill you...!

Then Yuu grab Alisa's hands and clench in this hands making her look at him.

Yuu: Alisa, if you feel scared again, I will be there for you. I'll protect you.

Alisa: Yuu...

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

They make the final preparation for Operation Meteorite. They prepared the operation base as all team of God Eaters boarded the helicopters and head to the location. One team at one guiding devices. They've activated the guiding devices and start attracting the Aragami to come to them. Arata stayed with Yuu at the operation base as a supporter like always. For some reason, the guiding devices won't work on Arata, but he can sense the guiding system.

(Far East Branch)

Tsubaki: Report the status of Aragami in each section.

(Field)

Lindow: Holy crap... look at them.

Thousands of Vajras are moving right toward the guiding devices. The other selected Aragami species also did the same.

Tatsumi: So many of them.

(Operation Base)

Yuu: Once you're in position, prepare bullets for firing.

Arata(In mind): I hope Licca and Sakaki-san could complete it in time.

Lindow(Comms): Team A... We good to go.

Tatsumi(Comms): Team E, we're ready!

"Team C, D, E... okay."

Yuu: All teams are ready and standing by.

Tsubaki(Comms): Good. Attention! This is Headquarter. Commence with Operation Meteorite Phase 1! Meteorite... Fire now!

(Field)

The long-range God Eaters blast the special bullet into the air. As the bullet stopped in mid-air, it explode and create rain of lasers toward the Aragami on the ground, killing some of them instantly and create lots of smoke and dust.

Kota: Amazing...!

Sakuya: Kota, the Meteorites will clear away soon. Prepare for back-up!

Kota: Roger! 

Lindow: Okay, there's the signal. We're up next.

(Far East Branch)

Hibari: Phase 1 complete!

She and Tsubaki look at the screen and the areas still covered in smoke. As the smoke clears, it shows many Aragami are dead and many craters.

Tsubaki: All teams, transition to Phase 2!

(Operation Base)

Yuu: Close combat teams, begin you descent!

(Field)

All God Eaters jumped down from the helicopters toward the ground and they all landed safely and enter fighting position.

Lindow: Kill every damn one of them!

The close-range fighters take out an ampule and inject it at their Jinki causing it to enter powered devour mode and start devouring the Aragami.

(Operation Base)

Yuu: That's...

Tsubaki(Comms): I was shocked when Captain Amamiya told me. As a factor with a different bias inclination to intentionally triggers a frenzy... Your recklessness made it possible to amass the core from 1000 Aragami. We are grateful.

Yuu: Well, you should be at Arata as well. Thanks to his Faiz Gear, the devour could evolve even more.

Tsubaki: Talk later. We need to focus in this mission.

Yuu: Yes, ma'am!

(Field)

Team A are fighting with the Vajra while they extracting the core from them. While fighting, the Vajras stopped moving forward and turn around as they move toward the other way, making the God Eaters confused.

Sakuya: What's going on?

Lindow: Command, this is Lindow.

(Far East Branch)

Tsubaki: Moving away?

Yuu(Comms): Yes. The Vajra are turning away from the device and are heading northwest.

Tsubaki: *turn to Hibari* Is there something wrong with device?

Hibari: No. According to our data, it's working just fine. So why?

Arata(Comms): It seems something wrong.

Tsubaki: What do you mean?

Arata(Comms): Just now, I sense six guiding devices. We only have five on the field, so it's really weird.

Tsubaki: Connect me to Dr. Sakaki.

(Operation Base)

Yuu: Northwest... Can you put me an area map?

"Yes!" 

The direction where the Vajras are going now takes Yuu's attention.

Yuu: Lindow!

Lindow(Comms): Oh, newbie. What is it?

Yuu: Vajra are headed there! The northwest is in danger!

Lindow(Comms): Yeah, I know.

Yuu: The dam is there.

Arata: This is really bad...

(Far East Branch)

Sakaki(Comms): I suspected a device malfunction, but all five are working well. It's some natural phenomenon, or some trait we never know about.

Lindow(Comms): Major Amaminya, can I go and do reconnaissance?

Tsubaki: Reconnaissance? Alone?

Yuu(Comms): Lindow?

Lindow(Comms): At this rate, we'll end up losing huge amount of core. There aren't much Aragami left, so others can handle them.

Tsubaki: All right, go find the cause, and report back. Don't do anything reckless.

Lindow(Comms): Roger that.

(Field)

Lindow: Sakuya, take care of things here.

Sakuya: Be careful, Lindow. We'll be joining you as soon as we're done here.

Lindow: Yeah, I'll be waiting.

He followed the Vajras on where they're heading toward the dam. He keep following them and he shocked that they are getting closer to the Aragami trees that prevent mid-sized Aragami to enter the area.

(Far East Branch)

While observing, their communication with Lindow suddenly cut off.

Tsubaki: What's happened?

Hibari: We got disconnected with Captain Amamiya!

Tsubaki: What?!

Yuu(Comms): Major Amamiya! Vajra outside the perimeter are moving!

Tsubaki: *look at the screen* What is this...?!

Yuu(Comms): They all are headed toward Captain Amamiya's direction!

Tsubaki: Sakuya, send reinforcement now--!

(Field)

Suddenly, several Chii-You appear at Team A's areas even thoughy they're supposed to be in the other area with different team.

Soma: What's going on?

Sakuya: Non-Vajra Aragami suddenly appeared!

(Far East Branch)

Tsubaki: What?!

Hibari: Major! Team A's guiding device is acting up! And I can't control it!

Alisa(Comms): What's happening?

Sakuya(Comms): Major! There's no way we can move now! You must help Lindow!

Tsubaki: What's the closest team?

Hibari: Team B... but it'll take them over 30 minutes!

Tsubaki grit her teeth as she continue to look at the screen and saw the operation base are the nearest to Lindow.

(Operation Base)

Tsubaki(Comms): Kannagi! 

Yuu: Major?

Tsubaki(Comms): Go to Captain Amamiya's aid!

Yuu: But my Jinki...

Tsubaki(Comms): I'll deliver it to the site! You're the only God Eater who could get there! Get out there! Kannagi! And Arata, you'll go too!

Arata: It can't be helped. Let's go, partner!

Yuu take off the his head set and wear his jacket as he and Arata run out toward one of the helicopter. They ride on it and it take them to the area where Lindow should be.

Yuu: We need to make it!

Arata: Don't worry so much. Lindow is too stubborn to die this early.

Yuu: *chuckle* Yeah, you're right.

(Time Skip)

Arata equiped his Faiz Gear as he take his Jinki. As they arrives, they saw hundreds of Vajra heading toward Lindow's direction.

"There he is! So many of them!"

Yuu: Where's my Jinki?!

Licca(Comms): I'm on the copter right now!

Yuu: Licca-san, please hurry! There's too many Vajra!

Licca(Comms): Yuu-kun, send me your coordinates. I'm launching your Jinki now.

Yuu: Launch?!

Arata: Hey, that's not the part where I customized it! Did you guys make it the way it supposed?!

Licca(Comms): Shut up, Arata! Transmission maybe fail on the ground, so I'll instruct you now! We factored in your high compability and physical toll on you! Each part of you Jinki can be used up! There's no time to adjust predation, but you don't need to reload ammo!

Yuu: *saw it* Is that is?!

Arata: Wow! It's here already?!

Licca(Comms): Unchecked predation will take its toll to you! It just depend on how you use it! But I'm entrusting this Jinki to you! You better come back alive! You too, Arata!

Arata: Don't tell me what to do!

Both of them jumped from the helicopter. As the Jinki is getting closer, they land on the large part of it as the grip cover purge. Arata quickly take out his Faiz Phone and dial 5-5-5 before pressing enter.

Standing By!

Arata: Henshin!

He close the phone and insert it at the belt and flip to the side.

Complete!

He shines in red as he transform into Faiz. Yuu went to grab the grip the handle and the flesh part connects with his bracelet and the wing part purge. Faiz jumped from the Jinki as Yuu point the Jinki toward the ground.

Faiz: Hurry, and blast!

Yuu: You don't have to tell me!

The four barrel cannon at the Jinki blast four big laser beam toward the Vajra on the ground and cause them explosion as Lindow himself suprised.

Yuu: Rahhh!

Faiz(In mind): Man... He's crazy like when I first use my Jinki!

Both of them land on the ground. As the smoke clears, Lindow can see them. Yuu raise up his Jinki and look at it.

Yuu: This is my Jinki.

Faiz: Stop spacing out, Yuu! Here they come!

Yuu turn to the Vajra and blast them with the laser beam again, causing the Vajra to explode as soon as the beam hits. He kill them one by one until the cannon stop shooting and the cannon already overheated.

Lindow: Out of ammo?

Yuu pull and push the handle causing the cannon part to purge and shows a huge buster sword. He slash one of the Vajra as the blade get boosted with some rocket like booster and he run as he keep cutting the Vajras into half, spilling lots of blood. After that, Lindow went to them.

Yuu: Are you okay, Lindow?

Faiz: You look in a bad shape.

Lindow: Yeah... but that's some Jinki. I thought I was gonna die along with them.

Yuu: Sorry, I'm not used to it yet. *turn to Faiz* Arata, is this your doing?

Faiz: More like that. Sakaki-san just adding the parts that really need for that Jinki. If that break, we'll make you another one.

Yuu: Easy for you to say.

Lindow: Still, you bailed me out. Thanks, newbie.

It makes Yuu smile. Then they heard some growls and look forward, saw more Vajra coming toward their direction.

Lindow: Damn... There's no end of them.

Yuu: Rest a little. We'll take over...

Faiz: Yeah.

Lindow: I don't need a nursemaid yet. Besides, there's something I have do. Let's clean 'em them up, newbie, kid.

Yuu: Yeah!

Faiz: Lindow, I told you...!

He take out the Faiz watch and put at his right hand as he take a new Mission Memory making Yuu and Lindow turn to look at him. He remove the Faiz Mission Memory and put a new one.

Complete!

Faiz: Stop calling me kid!!

He shines again as he beeping. He chest armor opened and went up as shoulder armor, and the chest part showing the Faiz core. He turned black and silver as his visor change into red.

《Faiz Axel Form》

It makes Yuu suprised.

Yuu: Arata, you too...?

Faiz: Hey, hey, just because you have a new Jinki that doesn't mean I don't have more trick in under my sleeves. I'll destroy some of them... well, in only 10 second.

He press the button at the watch as it activate.

Start Up!

The watch beeps as Faiz suddenly disappear.

Yuu: He disappear!

Lindow: He didn't, newbie. Look closely.

As Yuu look forward, he saw some dusy flies in the air as the Vajra get killed one by one. In that instant, he get a glimpse at Faiz.

Yuu: He's...

Faiz moving in the speed of light. In his movement, everything are very slow. He able to deal with mass opponents by using extreme fast movement. Even he has this ability, Faiz can only use it for just 10 seconds. He keep slashing, shooting and use devour on the Vajras in really fast movement.

Faiz: Devouring in this kind of movement, is the best. I can do it without being in interfere. Then...

He open the phone and press enter as he close it back.

Exceed Charge!

Faiz change his Jinki into devour mode as he keep devouring the Vajras in his range with the over-sized devour Aragami.

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
Time Out!

Faiz reappear and stand on top of a dead Vajra, still in Accel form but couldn't use the fast movement until it recharged.

Faiz: Hey, hey, do you guys wanted to fight or not? Do you guys want to give me all the fun?

Lindow: Heh. Like I'll do that.

Yuu: Let's deal with them.

(Time Skip)
(Evening)

While fighting the Vajras, headquarters called Lindow, Yuu and Faiz.

Yuu: A guiding device?! Here?!

Faiz: I knew it, I was right!

Lindow: It's somewhere on this mountain! Unless we destroy the device, they'll get past the forest!

Yuu: But how do we find it?!

Faiz: Don't worry, I can sense the device! But it's quite far from where we are now!

Suddenly, the Vajras stop moving and they turn as they move to the side. 

Lindow: Now what?

A familiar Aragami stepped on the ground as the Vajras lower their head as it keep walking forward.

Faiz: This seems bad...

Lindow: This is...

As the Vajra stopped, they know who it was. It's the black Vajra, Dyaus Pita.

Yuu: Dyaus... Pita...!

While looking at it, Dyaus Pita look at Yuu and it remember him.

Dyaus Pita: *smirk* We meet again, pest.

Yuu: That damn...

Lindow: It can talk, huh? So that's what killed Alisa's parents.

Yuu: Be careful, Lindow! It's different than other Aragami!

Faiz: This is guy is an absolute monster!

Lindow: Then... I'll blind it a little!

He throw a flash bang at Dyaus Pita but it use it's sharp hard wings and block the light from hitting it.

Dyaus Pita: That cheap trick won't work on me...

Lindow: He...

It jumped toward them but they jump away to dodge as it blast electricity but it didn't hit them. Yuu slash at it but Dyaus Pita dodge it. Lindow jump to slash it but Dyaus Pita blast energy ball. Yuu and Faiz blast toward it but Dyaus Pita keep dodging the attack until some hits making it stopped.

Dyaus Pita: What?

Yuu/Faiz: We got him!

Dyaus Pita(In mind): They got me? Hmm...

It turn to the forest and then run into the forest.

Yuu: Not good!

They went to chase it. As Dyaus Pita run past the Aragami trees, they turn red due corrupted by it's energy.

Faiz: This is bad!

Lindow: Move, newbie, kid!

They jumped away as the spike almost hit him.

Yuu: We didn't even touch it...!

Lindow: He's a real pain...

Faiz: This trees... it might trying to prevent us to get near Dyaus Pita!

They look up at the cliff and saw Dyaus Pita looking down at them.

Lindow: He's the one manipulating the trees!

Yuu: Pita did...?

Faiz: He has the ability to control things that observe the energy from it!

Dyaus Pita roar causing the roots to come out and tied around them, preventing them from moving. As Dyaus Pita move down toward them, it get shot as it dodge the blast.

???: Lindow! Yuu! Arata! Are you okay?

They look up and saw Kota and Sakuya.

Kota: What's with these trees?

Lindow: Sakuya!

Yuu: Kota!

???: Pipe down.

Yuu: *turn around* Soma!

Soma: So that's Pita.

Alisa: *land on the ground* Are you all right, Captain Amamiya?!

Lindow: *glance back* Alisa, perfect timing. Don't be reckless.

Faiz: Perfect timing? You guys are late!

Kota: Whoa! Arata-san, your armor...!

Faiz: Talk later, we have huge trouble to deal with!

After Lindow, Yuu and Faiz get off from the roots, they all look at Dyaus Pita.

Dyaus Pita: Everyone is here, huh?

Lindow: We're all here. I only have three orders. Don't die. If your life threaten, run. And hide. If your luck on your side, take your chance and kill it!

Faiz: That three orders really annoys me sometimes.

Dyaus Pita: The whole team, huh? *roar* Now... this is interesting!

They take their fighting stance and run toward Dyaus Pita as it roar and rush toward them. The fight against one of the strongest Aragami has begun.

To be continued...

"Leave him to me, you guys go!"

"No way, Lindow...!"

"Like I care, all I wanted is... to protect friends, no, my family!"

"Do you know what they called us?"

Next time: "God Eaters & Faiz vs Dyaus Pita."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...
368K 11.6K 29
When Ayanokouji Kiyotaka wished for something that can interest him in his new school, he never expected that it would be something like this. After...
14.3K 991 200
In a planet we called earth in year 2020 a catastrophe accured in different parts of the world in which a dimensional rift opened making way for cr...
151K 4K 62
Kagami Taiga. My idiotic best friend. The idiotic best friend that I love. Himuro Tatsuya. My other best friend who is like an older brother to me...