His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

By _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... More

Table of Contents
✿I don't like the way you are.
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
✿Your smiles and laughs
❀A Kiss
✿It's not true
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
❀You're sick?
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
❀ Capturing the Best Shot
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

✿A Poem For You

687 32 105
By _starlight07

It's the last chapter.

-

"It's a poem..." Killua mumbled as he squats down and picked up the paper he had dropped.

"A poem?" You glanced at him with a raised brow. "You made it?"

"Uhh yeah..." He nodded. "It was actually for you but let's just not read it. I said what needs to be said now anyway. This isn't really that impo-"

"Let me read it! Come on!" You exclaimed as you showed your palm in front of him, trying to gesture to let him give it to you. "You made a poem and you won't show it? Let's not put your effort into waste." You try to convince him.

"But it's embarrassing and stupid," Killua told you as he tries to close your hand. "Let's just not."

"Do you think I care about that right now?" You peered at him.

He was silent as he took notice of your red face and well, his face too. You guys are already a blushing mess, what's there to lose?

"Fine." He huffed as he handed you the piece of paper and you begin to read it in your head.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦.
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺,
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘪-𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘪.
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦,
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴,
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦

"What—" No words comes into your mind. You didn't know what to say. What— What is Killua thinking? Saying he likes you and now give you this? It's — This is not a love letter or poem! You were about to question him when the male cuts you off.

"I already told you it's stupid but well," He looks away, drips of sweats forming in his forehead. "You insisted. I - I might as well read it for you"

You just titled your head at his statement. It already offends you when you've read it silently and now he wants to read it out loud for you? Isn't he just applying salt to the wound?

You were furious and ready to retort back when again, Killua cuts you off.

"(𝒀/𝒏). 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆—," He began.

You were confused. Wasn't that the last sentence of the poem?

Killua's lips parted to say the next lines.

"—𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏.
𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕,
𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔,
𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚.
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊-𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚.
𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆."

Killua finished the poem with his head turned down, not looking at you at all.

But he feels himself falling and noticed that you throw yourself at him, embracing him with your hands.

"You idiot!" That was your response before the two of you collided on the floor.

-

Four months passed by.

The captain of the soccer club known as Yuji finally get out of suspension. Thankfully, he didn't bother you and your friends anymore. He also didn't join any clubs now.

Evan, however, is now heads over heels to Adonia, who keeps rejecting him. Nia is hella a tough nut to crack. But Evan is persistent so he keeps chasing after her. The male also lose his inferiority complex to Killua and had become the ace of the soccer club.

On the other hand, Adonia became quite well known to the school. Not only because of her suitor, Evan, but also because of her art. She decided to enter a contest on a whim and managed to become winner. Quite the feast to the school. That wasn't the only reason why she's famous. Another reason is that she is the sole reason why the Killuax(Y/n) club was founded. She knows and talks to each and every one of the club members. Her circle of friends growing larger as time passes by.

Gon? Gon is still the sunshine everyone loves.

Then, what about you and Killua, you say?

Well, Killua left his previous club and joined the dodge club where Gon is. The amount of his admirers he had are growing in number . But they didn't really harass you or anything. They also weren't the stalker type. They don't follow him everywhere, instead they only stare at him which Killua finds irritating. Though he thinks it's much better than of that following him.

You, however, didn't get any crazy amount of admirers or whatnot. You do get greets every morning. You also took interest in make-up. Putting on light make-up every now and then. You are also doing your best to overcome your insecurities with the help of your friends. You are really happy as you are now.

Besides, you and Killua are on really good terms now. His insults becomes fewer now. Yes, fewer. He sometimes spit some jabs here and there but in a teasing manner. The albino also complement you from time to time and it still surprise you every time he does.

Like that one time where you were engrossed to a book, he will just casually appear and stare at you. If you questioned him, he will just smiled and say bashfully, "You're looking bright today." Then disappear and reappear to just point out, "You're not reading doujinshis, are you?"

Or that one time where you bumped to him on the corridors, he will just comment a short, "Nice pair of socks." Which is random and weird because all the socks you have been wearing are just pure white.

Come on, reader. Cut our tsun tsun some slack. He's trying his best to complement you.

What happened to your relationship? Are you guys just friends, you ask?

Yes. Friends.

Killua confessed his feelings to you but you never did. He didn't really ask you out so you two are on the friend zone.

A stressed out sigh left your lips as you stretch out your legs and arms. Since you were sitting in your bed for a long time and doing really nothing at all, you decided to have a shower. While in the shower, you start to ponder.

Its already been four months and heck, you were finally sure you also do have feelings for the certain white haired.

If he likes you and you like him... Isn't it time to take your friendship to another level? But then do you want to? Well, yes of course. Though you are sure you'll be awkward, not knowing much about those kind of things but if it's with Killua, you'll surely try.

It doesn't seem like Killua is planning to ask you out soon, well you're not sure about it, but he really didn't seem like he's planning anything. Don't get him wrong, he is still showing signs he likes you! But maybe just too scared to ask you out... Maybe?

Hence you thought of being the one asking him out.. After confessing your feelings. However confessing and asking someone out isn't that too easy! Every time you try, you find yourself frozen and unable to say anything.

Another sigh escaped your lips. "Can't I just be blunt with it?" You told yourself as you brush your hair.

Now that you're finished showering, you went downstairs and drink some water. Just then, you have the sudden urge, the courage and the motivation to finally do what you've been dreading to do. Tomorrow after class, you're gonna ask Killua out!

"(Y/n), wanna play this new game called Greed Island with me this Sunday? I've played it with Gon before and it's lot of fun!"

Killua enthusiastically says to you as the two of you walk side by side on your way home. He was waiting for your response that never came so he called for you again.

"Ah! Yes! Let's go!" You stammered, trying to look at anything but him. You were nervous. You're finally going to confess your feelings and ask him out right now due to the sudden courage you felt last night but now that you're here, it seems like the courage is slowly slipping out of your fingers.

"(Y/n)?" Killua called. "Are you alright? You're sweating." He was about to put the back of his hand in your forehead when you stopped it, holding his wrist.

With a small voice, you told him,

"I like you."

You were staring at him intently not minding the blush and loud and quick beating of your heart in your chest, you could almost swear that Killua could hear it.

Killua was honestly startled. He never expected a confession out of you. He did confess to you before but he never really asked what your feelings to him are. He doesn't want to pressure a reply from you or something so he didn't ask. But now here you are, telling him that you like him.

Killua couldn't help prevent the blush forming in his cheeks. He still likes you after all. And now with the current situation, a chance for you to be a couple surfaces in his mind. He grinned which he tried so hard not to.

"I.." Killua was about to reply when you let go of his wrist and take a few steps back.

You look at him seriously. "I like you, Killua. I'm sorry it took me so long to say it to you."

The male laughed a little in his head. You shouldn't apologize. He never asked it anyway so it's only normal, he thinks. Besides it was only four months for you when in fact, it took him years to confess.

"I want to be with you too so if you're okay with it.. Uh.. If you still l..like me and if you're fine with us.. b-being a couple then go out with me," You stated, having a lot of stutters in your sentence. You couldn't help it. You were nervous and there were times words wouldn't get out of your mouth. It was like you were suddenly blank. Anyhow, you glanced at Killua who is looking directly at you, blushing furiously.

You slightly pout as you wait for his response. He's taking kind of long. With a deep sigh, you asked him again,

"Will you please go out with me, Killua Zoldyck?"

It wasn't that long until you heard a response from Killua.

"Day 1," he replied as he closes the distance between you.

You chuckled awkwardly at him. "Day 1?" You tilted your head slightly, confused at what he meant.

Killua nodded at you before holding your hand and starts to walk. "Day 1 of us being together... As a couple," he mumbled. He was a bit ahead of you which made you notice how red his ear is.

You smiled at the sight. You skip a few steps so you could walk beside him. "So that's a yes?"

"It is a yes, (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Why did you say my full name?"

"You did too."

"You're blushing really hard."

"Don't think I can't see you just blushing the same if not more."

Killua glanced at you sideways which made him notice you're already looking at him with a smile on your face. He smiled back at you.

"You are pretty, (Y/n)," he stated earning a loud gasp from you.

"What? Why are you suddenly saying that?"

"I really like your smile."

"Killua?!"

"And your laughs too, your eyes, your hand."

"!!!"

"I like how you get along with me. I like how you talk to me. I like that you're a courageous girl who initiate things. I like yo-"

You covered his mouth. "Just stop... I get it already," You told him off gently in which he replied with a grin.

"I like you so much, (Y/n)."

-

YES. GET REKT WITH THAT POEM PART. Not gonna lie, that part might be cringe and OOC of Killua but I've already decided on it since day one so I can't really change it~

It has something to do with the titles too.

I want to do something like that ever since. Showing two sides or perspectives just like how Killua is in this book.

And also aaaahhh that asking out part and the scene after. I don't even know. Damn. I CANT HELP BUT GO AAAAAHHH you know? Hahahahaha

THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF CRINGE AND SECOND HAND EMBARRASSING MOMENT AHAHAHA. I had to take a break in the middle of it everytime.

Anyway, we finally reached the end.

/Cries a million/

I finally finished a book that is not on text format! Yass!

Of course, I wanted to thank the readers for the reads, votes, and comments you've given to this book. That helped me to be more confident about my writing skills and to also, pushed myself to update.

I hope you continue to support my future works too.

Again,

Thank you for seeing your and Killua's journey till the end.

Farewell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...