His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

By _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... More

Table of Contents
✿I don't like the way you are.
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
✿Your smiles and laughs
❀A Kiss
✿It's not true
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
❀ Capturing the Best Shot
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
✿A Poem For You
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

❀You're sick?

3.9K 142 387
By _starlight07

-have a bonus chapter 'cause why not.  I'm feeling nervous about the interview. UwU

-

Killua knocks on your door,

Once.

It didn't open. So he tried again but this time it's twice.

Thrice.

Four times.

Five times.

Six times.

Killua soon lose his patience and is growing worried now, but come on, we're not gonna talk about his getting worried. 'Cause he's a tsun tsun and won't admit it. Killua knocked on the door loudly and continuously.

His effort didn't go to waste as the door opens slowly revealing a slouched (Y/n) with squinting eyes and black under its bags. A red nose and face. The girl seems sweaty too.

Killua raised his eyebrow and ask, "You're sick?"

In which you rolled your eyes. "Isn't that obvious?" You move to your side, a cue to let Killua in. "Come in."

Killua ask yet another question instead of entering your house. "Where's your mum?" He added, "Dad? Do you think you can even do the project in this state?"

You put a hand on your waist and response sassily, "Well, Mister-worried-pants, I don't have a choice but to do the project. It's already past the over due. Aren't you here to help me and not to scold me?"

Killua just sighs at your retort and gets inside your house. He was shocked to find out you haven't done the project for that one certain teacher who looks 10× hotter with his hair was down. You two have the same teacher and ofc, the project. Killua was already done and scolds you off for not completing it any sooner. It irked you off but you were soon touched when this albino offered to help you out.

So here he is now, in your house, with you who is sick.

"(Y/n)?" He called out watching as you sneeze in a tissue.

The two of you are already in the living room, sitting at a sofa.

"What?" It was your turn to watch him. His eyebrows were furrowed together. Whether in disgust or worry— you didn't really know.

"Did you already take medicines?" He questioned.

You tilted at this, blinked, and snickered. "And if I don't?" You asked him in a teasing tone as if saying 'make-me.'

Killua is startled by your tone, getting a shiver in his spine.

She's dangerous...

He lose his cool and yelled, "W-what! Of course I'll get you me—" A blush appeared on his cheeks. "Whatever!" He turned away from you, scratching his hair.

"So,"You spoke to get his attention. "This is where I'm left off." You pointed out to a paper which was placed over in the small coffee table in front of you.

Killua nodded and get the papers to scan it more thoroughly but just as he was scanning it, he was distracted by your repeated sneezes. "Are you really okay? You look terrible. I m-mean terribly sick."

You didn't lie this time and shakes your head. "My nose is clogged and my head is spinning like crazy now." You leaned into the sofa and dramatically put the back of your hand into your forehead. "I'm dying, Killua."

"Shut up (Y/n)."

"Thanks."

Killua stands up. "Did you eat yet?"

A low "No." was heard from you.

"Didn't take meds?"

"No."

"Ugh— what the hell (Y/n)."

"Thanks."

You didn't know what happened after that since you passed out. You just woke up to a smell, a familiar smell. It smells just like your favorite dish your mum makes. You sat up, a towel falling beside you. You are now on your room which made you confused.

You walk downstairs and see your mum setting up the table. She soon noticed you too. "Oh dear—" She walks up to you and checked your temperature by putting the back of her hand on your forehead. "Your fever has cooled down now." She smiled and gestured you to take a seat.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked.

You replied, "Yes.." You glanced up to her. "Um.. Mum?"

"Yes?"

"Isn't Killua supposed to be here?"

Your mother stop on her tracks from getting another plate. "What, dear? He's not here." Then your mum squealed. "Maybe you dreamed about him!"

"W-what.."

Your mother who noticed your reaction, laughs. "It's a joke. He left not too long ago. 'Cause I said it's not too good for a sick girl to be left alone with a guy who has a crush on her."

"Mum! You teased him again!" You yelled feeling second hand embarrassment. "Quit saying nonsense..."

"I'm not fufu~" She takes a seat across you. "The boy brings you up to your room and put a cold towel on your forehead. He soon called me and told me you were sick so I'm here." Your mother hummed dreamily before continuing, "That boy took care of you, you know~ He also cooked rice but forgot to turn on the rice cooker so he was really flustered."

You feel your face heating up. You didn't know if it was due to your fever or embarrassment. "Mum.. You like to tease, don't you?"

Your mother just laughed at your statement.

The night after, you checked your project which is surprisingly already done. You feel yourself smiling touched at what your friend did. So you took your phone and text the certain male.

To: Killua
From: (Y/n)
Subject: None

Thanks Killua :)
I feel much better now~
And also for the
project. I'll give you some
candies tomorrow!

-

Meanwhile Killua who had just got out of shower heard his phone rang. He took it and saw a message. It was from someone with a contact name 'Witch'

Killua read the contents and smiled,  his ears becoming hot and red. He was about to put the phone down but decided to change your contact name and response.

To: Dangerous
From: Killua
Subject: None

You better.
Sleep early.

Killua got a text back.

To: Killua
From: (Y/n)
Subject: None

Good night!

Killua smiled at the text again.

"You too."

-

To those two readers that freaked out when I said chapter with an s, I mean it 👀

P.s why killua said you're dangerous is because he became slightly aroused with your 'teasing tone'

Thank you for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...