Redemption |complete| (SasuSa...

By Mel55_59

(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the... More

The Rise of Buried Emotions
Strangers or Friends
The Breaking Point
Drinking her Way to Forgiveness
A Journey Ahead of Us
The Delicate Features
The Creation of a Dimension
Arrival in the Lava Dimension
The Labyrinth
I will get her back
He was always the right choice
Stay here
Timeline
A feeling of vulnerability
The one who turned 20
She wanted to enjoy things as they were
Tsuchigumo
I know what I feel
I am not coming back
Don't make it harder, please
The Land of Birds
You're home now
You better ask her out
That was all it mattered
Timeline 2
I'm happy that you are here with me
Say it
Redemption
Back to Tsuchigumo
Isn't he the most beautiful
Medical Ninjutsu
The escape
Is this the right time?
What was a part of him
The day before
You are part of my heritage now
Then Don't (Lemon version)
Then Don't (No Lemon)
Maybe next time
Hold him closer
New Theory
Tell her that I am sorry
Countdown
The little boy in the dark room
Infiltration
The second one who turned 20
Are you trying to kill me (Lemon)
Team 7 reunited
Mission starts
The answer
What does it look like?
Me or no one else?
To keep you safe
Week seven?
A castle appears
Back home
A new treatment
Recovery
I'm a child when I'm bored
Tsukigakure
I love you (Lemon)
Snowball fight and Susanoo
Final Countdown
Welcome to our world
I wish you the best
Back to Konoha
Just let me hold you
There is something I want to say
Ten weeks
The Uchiha Compound
You are not real
Psychosis
Bright Orange
Take it off (Lemon)
Take it off (no lemon)
Sai and Sasuke
The festival
Please think about it
The bird without a letter ("soft lemon")
A symbolic promise
A pointless thing to do
The threat
Do we have a plan?
Are you two bickering?
I will love you, always
I'm back (Lemon)
Let's play
You know what to do (soft lemon)
Beg me (soft lemon)
I'm sorry for hurting you
I am a bad mother
The Fight
Reflection
Rushiken
Until her birthday
He will wait for Sakura
Be quiet (Strong lemon)
The Talk
Preparation for the night
Game on
A bittersweet birthday party
A final goodbye
27 years old
The year of the new beginning
Until we meet again (soft lemon)
Epilogue

First night on mission (Lemon)

9.3K 166 92
By Mel55_59

(Warning! Sexual content ahead. If you're uncomfortable with it, you can skip the chapter. It won't impact the story at all.)

Wednesday, 25th of October.

Sasuke pushed her inside a tower and closed the door behind him.

"Get some sleep."

"Can you... come close to me...?" she seemed so hesitant that it broke his heart. She was his wife, he didn't want her to feel hesitant with him. Maybe it was his own fault.

He sat down next to her and she leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder. "Do you feel fine?"

"I'm fine, Sasuke. I just wanted to be close to you, that's all."

"Hn." it felt like everything he had learned over these past months when it came to her had vanished and he was back to where he started. The fact that she had a baby inside of her made him extremely conscious of how careful he had to be when he touched her. She was carrying an extremely fragile life.

Her arms wrapped around his waist. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you so... distant?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Did I do something wrong? Are you having second thoughts about the baby?"

"No." he tried to compose himself by taking a deep breath. Out of instinct, he wrapped his arm around her and caressed her shoulder.

"There is my husband."

He felt her smile against his neck as she trailed it with soft kisses. She was barely doing anything but his body was instinctively reacting to it. He moved his head away from her. "Sakura..."

"Hn?" she didn't stop. He could feel her mouth going down to his chest just where the collar of his shirt started. His eyes rolled slightly.

"Stop that."

"No." her hand gripped his face and pulled it closer to her mouth. Her lips crashed against his cheek, his jawline, the corner of his lips... Sasuke, slowly starting to loose his self control, turned his head so she could could access his lips more easily. She didn't but her finger brushed them. The touch of her fingertips on his lips aroused him. He still had no idea how a woman could have this effect on him.

Sakura moved her legs on his lap and, without removing her lips from his face, she sat on him. There was no doubt that she could feel the beginning of his arousal. The touch made him even grow bigger as his self control vanished until there was nothing left but lust. Her lips finally moved on his and he gladly accepted that by releasing a quiet moan. Sakura smiled and started to move her hips on him. He growled in satisfaction. The movements were sending electricity through his entire body and he could feel his breath getting regular. He couldn't tell if it was because of their long kiss or because of her movements on him but he didn't care.

Clouded by lust, he moved his lips to her ear and bit her earlobe. He heard her breath becoming louder and he smiled as his tongue travelled on her ear. For the first time, he was truly experimenting. Her reaction made him realise that he was doing it right. She threw her head at the back to give him more space to explore which he gladly did, his arousal feeding of her quiet noises. He wanted her louder, much louder. He moved back to her ear and whispered. "There is no one here, you don't have to be quiet."

With another lick, he moved back to her neck. He played with her sensitive skin by biting and sucking on it. Sakura was moaning at this point and her movements got faster, grinding his erection until he nearly lost control of his lust. He looked at her neck and saw the marks he had already left. With a smile, he moved back to all of them and licked them. Mine, she is mine. His head travelled down to her chest. She was still fully dressed so he decided to tease her by playing with her breasts. Sakura's moan turned into a small cry.

"They are more sensitive than usual."

"Good." he pinched a nipple between his fingers and he felt her head land on the top of his head. She muffled a moan in his hair. With a frown, he backed away from her and stared at her clouded eyes. "I want to hear you." she simply nodded and he moved back to her nipple and played with it. His hand moved down and travelled to her hips. She was still grinding and Sasuke was trying his best to keep everything under control but it was getting harder and more painful as well.

His hand landed on her butt and he made her moved faster by guiding her. This time he was the one who threw his head back and he rested it against the wall. Sakura was panting in front of him and between his closed eyes he could imagine her flustered face. Her breasts were hitting his chest every now and then and he decided that he had enough of that fabric. His hand moved to her hip to roll the top all the way up to her arms. She threw them in the air still grinding him. He finally freed her from the inconvenient piece of clothing. He was surprised to find her naked under but his surprise quickly tuned into appreciation. With a smirk, his mouth travelled to her nipple as his hand found its was back on her ass. He nipped at it and, remembering what she had told him, he bit it. Her reaction happened instantly and she screamed. Satisfied but wanting more, he licked the sensitive area, sucking it in and out of his mouth. Her movements got bigger and more accentuated which made it hard for Sasuke to keep playing with his mouth.

Frustrated, he gently lay her down on the floor and removed his cloak to turn it into a pillow for her head. His head moved down to her shorts and he played with the buttons of it. He removed it and watched her body now exposed to him except for her private area.

His hand moved along her thigh and seeing the goosebumps, he decided to do it with his mouth. As he was staring at her, he kissed her inner left thigh and let his tongue ran freely on her skin. Sakura arched her back and grabbed his hair. He could hear her panting from down there and, not satisfied enough, he kissed her closer to her core. Every new kiss was getting closer to her core until he finally kissed her already soaked panties.

"Stop... teasing... me..."

He smiled. She couldn't even speak properly. "Not until I see you fully satisfied."

"I-" his finger on her panties interrupted her. She let out a moan and Sasuke started to move it in circles. Her reaction was louder than before and her legs rose until her ankles rested on his shoulders.

"Do you want me to remove this?"

He got no response. With a smile, he bit the piece of fabric and rolled it down. His mind wasn't controlling him but his instinct was. He stood up to free her legs from it and watched her intimacy. It was the first time he got to see it. He admired it and, licking his lips, he moved his face down to it and passed his tongue on her folds. Not expecting it, Sakura let out a small scream that encouraged him to do more. His finger travelled there and moved slowly inside of her. His tongue moved to her clit and he moved it on it. He heard his name coming out of her but broken by her panting. He stopped himself. "What do you want?" out of frustration, she tried to push his head back there but he resisted. Adding one more finger he happily watched her moan from it. She bit her bottom lips and trembled under him.

"Mo...re..."

"More what?"

She pushed him down but this time he followed her. Her legs found their rightful place around his head. She clenched them and he found his head being held between her thighs. Taking that as an encouragement, he added another finger and licked her faster. He was tasting her and she tasted divinely good. He didn't want to miss a drop of it. He bit her clit slightly and licked it to soothe down the pain. Sakura's hips shook and she thrusted them closer to his face. He moved faster, his three fingers pumping in and out as fast as possible. The sound it was making was turning him on. His forgotten erection made itself known again and hurt him. He needed to get it out of his pants at least. She let out a scream and he understood that he got to her climax. Her walls were clenching around his fingers.

Sakura had never been more wet and, judging by the noise his fingers were making, her juices were dropping on the floor. It annoyed him so he moved back up to kiss her neck. He opened his pants and pushed them down, his erection finally out in the open. The blood was pounding inside of it.

"When I get it in, you don't hold back."

She barely nodded at him and he placed himself at her entrance. With a last look at her he thrusted inside. He could feel that she was getting adjusted to him as it was easier for him to go inside. His eyes rolled at the back of his head. She was so wet that he could feel her juices on him. He moved inside faster until his lower abdomen hit her. Sakura screamed in response to that and Sasuke did it again. She had the same reaction. Following an instinct, he turned her around and grabbed her stomach and lifted her up slightly. He thrusted inside of her hitting an unknown spot every time. Sakura was screaming louder each time.

Once he made sure that she was going to stay in this position, he managed to move his finger back to her clit and played with it. Sakura screamed and lifted her upper body up until it crashed against his chest. He had a perfect access to her neck and took the opportunity to stimulate her there as well. He felt her weight on him and he laughed realising that she couldn't even control herself. He moved to her ear. "I want you to come." she lifted herself up and down his length as he moved as well. He was clenching his teeth trying his hardest to control his own natural reaction by doing some additions in his mind. He needed her to scream and until he wasn't satisfied with her pleasure, he wouldn't come.

Approaching her climax, her panting became loud and she screamed. Her screams were a beautiful music to his ear. He stimulated her clit faster to hear her more. She trembled and moved her hand on his wrist to stop but he didn't. He continued thrusting and stimulating her. Sakura let out a long scream and fell on the floor. She landed on her palms. Sasuke followed the movement and rested on his palm to avoid completely crushing her. "I'm not done."

"Sasu-ah!" he thrusted harshly into her. She let out a muffled cry. He looked at her face and realised that she was biting her hand. He angrily turned her around and pushed her hand away from her face.

"I said I wanted to hear you."

"I-"

She got quiet after he thrusted again. "I want you to come again." the words were pouring out of his mouth against his own will. "And again, and again until you fall asleep from exhaustion."

She frowned her eyebrows and closed her eyes. "I... coming..."

"Good." he grabbed her body and lifted her. She crossed her legs around his waist and she fell on his chest. Her entire body was just not under her control anymore. He moved in and out of her trying to hold back his own arousal. He felt the pre-cum leak and he growled in frustration. His body was already shaking. He decided to focus on her to change his mind. He could hear her tired moans in his ear. He turned himself on with them. Suddenly, Sakura's body started to shake again. She bit on his shoulder hard and he clenched his teeth under the pain. She screamed against his skin and he tried to catch his breath.

Sasuke continued moving in and out of her. "Sasuke... dizzy..."

"Good." the sweat was rolling down his cheek from the effort he was making. His member was getting painful inside of Sakura and her clenched walls made things harder for him. He could feel his body getting soaked from her leaking juices. The knot inside his belly tightened and with a last thrust, exploded releasing him for the pleasurable torture he had put himself through.

His face found shelter in the crook of her neck and he stilled inside of her. Her teeth finally let go of his shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. He felt her walls clamping on him. They were clenching and unclenching massaging his member. After staying in that position for minutes, he realised that she didn't even have the strength to move away from him. He gently lay her down on the floor and picked up the improvised pillow he had made for her. He grabbed the thin blanket out of his bag and covered her with it.

Sakura tried to open her eyes but failed. All she managed to do was to touch his cheek with her fingers. They slowly slid down his body and fell on the floor. He lay down next to her and she cuddled him right away. He brushed her hair with his fingers. Suddenly something hit him. "That's not dangerous for the baby, right?"

She shook her head against his neck. Reassured, he cuddled her to sleep, his fingers still brushing her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.6K 13
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
149K 2.3K 30
(Discontinued) For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he...
13.7K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...