Titans Season 1

By KingOfQuinns

Being the son of Dante has its own downfalls and perks. Being trained by his father and teaming up with other... More

Bio
Weapons
Love Interest
Episode 2
Episode 3
Question

Episode 1

363 6 5
By KingOfQuinns

I'm dreaming of a girl walking into the circus. Not just any circus Haley's Circus it's where Dick's parents died. My stepmom took my half-brother and I to it a long time ago.

Girl: Hello? Hello?

Lights flash on and the announcer speaks.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The flying Grayson's.

Dick's parents are about to do the act when the rope snaps and they fall to their death. I wake up, I decide to leave my trailer and call my father, but get voicemail.

Me: Hey... dad. I was wondering how you're doing. Is Evan being good.

The day passes and I go to a new club.

Bouncer: You're not on the list.

I punch him, his clipboard and pen fly into the air. I catch both and write: "Fuck You" on the paper. I drop the board on top of him.

Me: Now I am.

I walk inside, get drunk and go home with two girls. My trailer rocks from the movement. I go to sleep after the girls leave.

Again I have the same dream but I confront the girl.

In Rachel's house she wakes up screaming and her mom goes into her room.

Melissa: Rachel.

Rachel: The circus again, watching his parents fall and a boy with white hair. I was so scared so scared. Help me.

Melissa: It was just a dream. Just breath like we practiced. Okay?

The do breathing together.

Melissa: Everything's going to be okay. Sweetie you need to get a little more rest.

Melissa lays Rachel down and kneels next to her.

Rachel: Everything is going to be okay?

Melissa gets up and walks to the door.

Rachel: Mom? (Melissa turns around) Keep the door locked.

Melissa closes the door and locks it. A crucifix falls and breaks.

In Detroit, Michigan.

Dick became a detective. He reads reports and goes to work.

Amy: Detective Grayson? Amy Rohrbach, transfer from Oakland, I'm your new partner.

Dick: Right, The Captain mentioned.

Amy: It's a pleasure.

Dick: I read your file. You seem to know what you're doing. You keep doing your thing, I'll keep doing my thing. We'll be good.

He walks away.

Wolf: Don't take it personally.

Amy: I need a breath mint or something?

Wolf: He's been pushing off getting a partner since he got here a month ago. Some shit about his last one or something.

Female Officer: He's from Gotham. Likes to work alone.

Amy: Gotham? Jesus. What happened to his last partner?

Wolf: Gassed by the Joker. Who knows?

The officer chuckles.

My trailer outside Detroit.

I wake up and notice I've got work. I travel to an abandoned church and Resistance appears on my back.

Some lesser demons see me and I dash at them I chop limbs off then in half. I pound on the doors a big guy answers and sees that the lessers are dead.

He speaks in some demonic language and grows.

Me: Hello, fatty.

Demon: (talking in a unknown language it slams a giant clawed fist down)

I take us into Limbo.

Me: Are you ready?!

Demon: (speaks and tries to grab me)

Me: Nope. (Eryx equipped I punch him into the wall)

The demon is getting pissed and I notice it. I block his hit with Royal Guard then use Quicksilver and go above him I chop his big lumbering head off with Resistance. I leave the church and go back into the regular world. I pull a cigarette out of a box and smoke.

Traverse City, Michigan

Rachel gets home from school.

Rachel: Mom? (her mom is in a doorway) Mom, I'm really sorry about this morning.

A guy comes from behind Melissa and pushes her into the kitchen.

Man: Rachel. That's what she calls you. But that is not who you are.

Rachel: Let my mom go.

Man: This woman is not your mother. Tell her. (Melissa is afraid) Tell her!

Melissa: I am not your mother. But I do love you.

Rachel: No.

Melissa: You have good inside your heart, sweetheart. Don't do it--

The man shoots Melissa in the back of her head. Rachel screams.

Man: There. Now, that's better.

Rachel screams releasing part of her demon side slamming the man into the wall. She runs out of her house.

Detroit, Michigan

Dick is on a trail. Looking at files of a pedophile who got free. The men walk into an alleyway. He changes into his Robin suit.

I'm down the street and can feel the presence of demons. Resistance appears on my back and I check the alley 3 of them are demons the others are human. A swoosh is heard.

Man 1: What was that?

Robin: I'm only here for Tyler Hackett.

Me: (thinking aloud) I know that voice.

I walk into the alleyway. Robin lands on a car.

Robin: Leave the drugs. Leave the guns. And walk away.

Man 1: Where's Batman?!

Man 2: He could be anywhere, man. (the men point their guns up then notice me walking down the alley)

Me: He's not here. All you have is Robin and I.

Man 3: Hey, the boy and bird are alone.

Me: I'm not just any boy.

I draw Resistance.

Me: You have 3 demons in your group and I'm here to kill them.

One man is pulled on top of the car Robin landed on.

Man 2: Get them!

I use a spell to turn my bullets rubber. I pull out Ebony and aim it at a human's head. I fire and he's out. I smack another with the side of Resistance.

Me: Hey! Demons any chance you'll reveal yourselves before these humans start going from knocked out to crossed out?

As Robin is about to get shot he throws a smokebomb. I Quicksilver next to him and block some shots fired.

Me: What did I tell you?

Robin: Demons are not effected by any blinding attacks or chemical weapons.

He tosses some Rs at a few people. The three are hit but still refuse to turn to their true forms. Robin starts beating on the people blinded as I change Ebony's bullets mid-air hitting one demon in his shoulder. I switch Resistance for Eryx and punch a demon in the face until his face becomes demonic then I make it go pop.

Two demons left. Robin took down Tyler and I pound my fists together on one demon's head.

The last one grows and springs out wings roaring at me.

Me: Really?

Demon: You will die now demon hunter.

Me: My name is Y/N by the way but you can call me Y/N the demon killer.

Demon: Ha!

Me: What're you laughing at?

I am punched down the alley.

Demon: You haven't killed me yet.

Me: (laughing) If you insist I will end you quickly.

I punch him over and over after Devil Trigger I.

Demon: (grabbing me by the neck) I'm not dead!

Me: And this is not all I have.

I Trigger Up forcing him to let go of me.

Demon: You... you're not human you're a...

Me: Second generation Sparda.

He tries to run and I cut him in half with Resistance. I transform back to normal.

Dick: Nice seeing you again Y/N.

Me: You too Dick.

Dick: You just exploring or expanding?

Me: Well I was just passing by when I felt the demonic energy.

I leave for my place and Dick goes to his.

Dick arrives at work and they're talking about Robin and the Black Swordsman. I used a spell to remove my face from cameras.

Rachel is in a bus station and the lady at the ticket counter talks to her.

Lady: Where to?

Rachel: Detroit. One way, please.

Rachel arrives and is on the street during nighttime. She goes to a homeless shelter. She's also fed. And is seen enjoying her meal. A worker named Sally goes up to her.

Sally: I'll give your complements to the chef. My name is Sally. I work here. First, I don't need to know who you are, or how you got here, okay? What I really care about is keeping girls your age off the streets. Or out of adult shelters which aren't much better. There's a youth shelter, a few blocks from here. They'll have a bed for you. No questions asked.

She leaves with Sally and goes down an alleyway.

Sally: I grew up here, me and this city. I've lived here since I was your age. On the streets, too. Shelters saved my life.

A voice talks to Rachel.

Dark Rachel: Lies. She's lying to you. Look behind you.

Rachel does as Dark Rachel says. And a man is following the two.

Sally: Hey, come on. I've been where you are. You feel like you can't trust anyone.

They arrive at a car.

Sally: What's wrong, sugar? I was just gonna give you a ride. Come on. It's okay.

Rachel is getting more hesitant.

Dark Rachel: Run!

Rachel turns and runs.

Sally: Rachel! (she chases Rachel) Rachel! Wait!

Rachel: (seeing a cop car) Wait! (she throws a brick) Stop!

The cop stops and blairs the sirens.

Officer: (getting out of the car) Let's go kid.

Rachel gets in the car.

Dick is at the police station he talks to his partner.

Dick: Hey, uh, any luck on that Robin thing?

Amy: Wait, are you talking to me? (confronting Dick) Is everybody else dead? Because I clearly must be the last person on Earth for that to happen.

Dick: I guess I haven't been the most welcoming.

Officer: (behind him) Hey, Grayson. You got that thing for helping kids, right?

Rachel is waiting in the interrogation room. Dick walks in.

Dick: Hi, there. How you doing? Word on the street is you like playing baseball with bricks and cop cars. (goes and takes a seat) I am Detective Dick Grayson. You wanna talk about what happened?

Rachel: It's you.

Dick: I'm not sure if you...

Rachel: You're the boy from the circus. Please. Can you help me?

Outside Vienna, Austria.

Upbeat disco music plays as what seems to be an African American lady wakes up in a car. She looks around and sees a dead guy in the driver's seat. She gets out and walks into the middle of the street. She walks back and sees bullet holes in the side. Someone is driving down the street firing a gun at her. She decides to run into the forest. The men pull over and get out.

Man 1: (in Russian) Find her!

They go into the forest after her. She hides behind a log. She goes to a motel later. She inspects her purse and finds a passport with her photo and the name Kory Anders

Kory: Kory Anders. Kory Anders. Kory Anders.

She looks at a key card for Hotel Das Alpen. She goes there.

Front Desk Lady: (German) Miss Anders? Miss Anders? (Kory turns around) Late night or early morning?

Kory: (German) So late I can't seem to remember my room number, I'm afraid.

Front Desk Lady: (German) How could you forget? You have the whole top floor.

Kory: (German) Very long night. Thank you. (pulls out a key) Is this for something in the hotel?

Front Desk Lady: (looks at it) (German) No. No frogs. No skates. Can I send something up to your room?

Kory: (German) What do you have in mind?

Front Desk Lady: (German) The same as before?

Kory: (German) How exactly would you characterize, 'the same'?

Front Desk Lady: (German) Oh madam, you make me blush.

They both chuckle.

Kory: (shakes her head) (German) Maybe just some coffee. Yeah, coffee would be great.

She goes to the top floor and looks around. She looks at a phone. There's knocking at a door.

Kory: Hello?

Then the knocking gets louder. She opens it and there's a man tied and gagged. Afraid of her. She pulls the gag off.

Man: (Russian) OK! Don't hurt me! I'll tell you. They found her!

Kory: (Russian) Who?

Man: (Russian) The girl... The girl you're after... The girl you wanted. We... We can get her for you.

Kory: (Russian) Who am I?

Man: (Russian) Who are you!? I don't know who you really are... You played us all... you crazy bitch.

She lifts him up and sits him on a table she shows the phone with a photo of her and a man.

Kory: (Russian) Who is he?

Man: (Russian) You know who he is.

Kory: (Russian) Remind me.

Man: (Russian) Listen, let me call him first. And we'll try and make it work. (starts cutting the rope) He wants to. He likes you... (he finishes cutting the rope and tries attacking her she grabs a glass and smashes it on his head. He continues his assault but she blocks the attacks.)

She grabs him by his arm and twists making him drop the knife. He screams in pain. He tries stabbing her but she punches him across the room. She walks up to him put on his ass.

Kory: (Russian) Tell me his name. Hmm? Hmm? (slaps him a couple of times) Tell me his name and where I can find him and I'll get you help.

Man: (Russian) His name is Konstantin Kovar. He'll be at his club... Das Schäman. (coughs) Now help me...

Kory snaps his neck.

Kory: (Russian) New plan.

Outside Detroit

I am on the roof of my trailer smoking.

Me: I can feel something coming up and I think this might be my last smoke in awhile.

Detroit police station

Dick and Rachel are talking.

Dick: Who are you? Is this some kind of sick practical joke?

Rachel: I remember. People were happy that night.

Dick: What is this?

Rachel: You most of all. Your parents... I watched them fall. You kept wishing it was a dream. Wishing you would wake up.

Dick: Who put you up to this?

Rachel: Everything led me here. To you. It can't be by accident. You've got to help me. I don't know how...

Dick: You want help? So you throw a brick at a cop car?

Rachel: You don't understand...

Dick: Okay, make me understand.

Rachel: Someone killed my mom!

Dick: Okay. (giving her a pen and notepad) Name, address.

She is crying.

Rachel: She was all I had. The only person in the world who cared for me. I am alone now. (she grabs his hand)

He gets flashbacks of what happened.

Dick: Listen, I'm gonna check this out, okay?

He gets up.

Rachel: Don't leave me here.

Dick: Rachel, you vandalized a police car. You're not going anywhere.

Rachel: You don't understand. You need to lock me up. Please. There is something inside of me. Something evil.

Dick: I can't give you the kind of help you need. I might know someone who can.

Rachel: Don't leave me here.

Dick: Look, I'm sorry. I really am.

He leaves and later is on the phone.

Dick: Hey, so, she's saying her mom was killed. If you could send someone down there, that'll be great.

Officer Jones: (on other end of phone) Okay, I'll call you if anything checks out.

Dick: Thanks.

Officer Jones: Probably bullshit though. Kids down there livin' on the street stealing. They'll say anything to get out of trouble.

Dick: Yeah, I know.

As the phonecall goes on.

Reporter: (on the TV with footage of Robin and myself fighting crooks/demons) The Mayor released a warrant demanding the crime fighting vigilantes known as Robin and the Black Swordsman to leave Detroit immediately. Quote " These are a pair of violent sociopaths." End quote.

Dick leaves the station.

Amy: Hey, can I ask you something?

Dick: I'm kind of in the middle of something.

Amy: So what? You and your sidekick go bad?

Dick: I'm sorry?

Amy: Your partner at Gotham P.D. I mean, I'm no mind reader, it just seems kind of obvious.

Dick: I guess we had different ideas of how to do the job.

Amy: How's that? He on the take? I heard most of Gotham is.

Dick: No, not him. He was a hero to a lot of people. Including me. A stop-at-nothing guy who solved everything with his fists. I admired him at first, what he did... Or was trying to do. But eventually, I had to walk away

Amy: Why?

Dick: Because I was becoming too much like him.

Amy: So, you're not really, huh?

Dick: What?

Amy: An asshole.

Dick chuckles at that.

Dick: Don't tell. It will kill my rep.

Amy: (laughs) Yeah. Well, your secret's safe with me.

She leaves.

Outside Detroit.

I sliced the TV in half because of what the Mayor said.

I get a phone call from Dick.

Me: Sup dick.

Dick: Huh?

Me: I saw the TV. I can't believe that the Mayor is wanting the Black Swordsman to leave. He already saw what that guy turned into.

Dick: Also saw what he turned into.

Me: Dick don't be such a dick.

Dick: Listen, Y/N there's someone like you at the station.

Me: Troublemaker? Boozehound? Smoker?

Dick: She threw a brick at a police car.

Me: So what, I got drunk and puked in the driver's seat of one that was unmanned and had the window down.

Dick: I remember that. It was when I first got here. An officer was complaining about sitting in it.

In the interrogation room an officer walks in.

Officer: Hey there. We're gonna transfer you. We'll be putting you in with the other kids. It will be safer for you there. It's okay. Bring your bag. Right this way.

To Dick talking to me.

Dick: (his phone beeps) I guess I gotta take this. (he hangs up) Grayson.

Officer Jones: This is Officer Jones. Traverse City P.D.

Mm-hmm.

Officer Jones: The girl you called about, Rachel Roth? We found her mother. Gunshot to the head. Looks like a homicide. I'll have our C.S.I send you the details as we get them.

Dick: Okay, thanks.

The officer that took Rachel out of the interrogation room is walking with her to a police car.

Dark Rachel: (speaking through her reflection) Let me kill him. Let me kill him now!

The officer shoves her into the back of the car. She struggles but is injected with something. She passes out. He sets her down in the back seat. As Dick tries to find her he sees her in the back of the car.

Dick: Detective Grayson. Can I get a 10-20 on car number 310?

Vienna

Kory is at the club Das Schäman. She goes into the back.

Konstantin: My dear... I was worried for you.

Kory: Who are you, exactly?

Konstantin: Who am I? Who the hell are you? And who do you work for?

Kory: Uh, I don't... I don't know. I...

He chuckles and speaks in Russian.

Konstantin: You come here, you sit at my side, you sleep in my bed! I trusted you! And you turn on me? You betray me? (points at a photo) Because of this girl? Who is she? What do you want with her?

Kory: I don't know. I woke up in a car. And these men were trying to kill me...

Konstantin shushes her and then chuckles.

Konstantin: I loved you.

Kory: Oh... (clicks her tongue) I don't think I loved you too. Yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a no. (Konstantin pulls a gun and shoots) Wait!

Her eyes start glowing green and her body glows an orange color. The bullet burns mid-air. And some fire flies out of her hands killing Konstantin Kovar instantly. She goes and picks up the photo and blows it off.

Kory: Rachel Roth.

Kory chuckles at the charred statue of Konstantin Kovar. It falls apart as she leaves.

Detroit

I'm walking through the street and feel demonic energy. In an old building.

Inside the building Rachel wakes up. She is handcuffed to the chair.

Acolyte: You've always known you were different, haven't you? (he lights candles behind her) That you have a destiny.

Rachel: Please...

Acolyte: I have been looking for you for so long.

He pulls a knife out.

Rachel: Just let me go.

Acolyte: Nothing resembles itself tonight. This dirty room is a church. I appear the villain but in truth, I am a savior. You... You pose as the innocent but deep inside... You know you're fecund and damned. You have the skin of the lamb. The sheath by which he will penetrate this world, and seed its destruction. But alas, you are the doorway he would walk through upright to put out our sun, and I cannot allow that to happen. I have to save us all.

I'm running inside with Quicksilver. I have Osiris in my hand.

In the room with the Acolyte and Rachel.

Acolyte: I will lay your heart beside the heart of a beast.
(Rachel is extremely afraid) And beside the heart of a simpleton. And burn them a...

As in front of her I stab Osiris into his back.

Acolyte: (looks down at the blade protruding from his gut) What... Who?

Me: Not if I gut you first. (my scythe dripping with his blood) Oops... Too late. (I pull the blade out and make Osiris disappear)

Acolyte: Y-y-you are a demon hunter.

Me: Yep. And as I'm looking down at you I see what I've always seen. Demons aren't always inhuman monsters. You are the demon here.

Rachel: The white haired boy.

Me: The girl from my dreams of Dick's parents dying.

I hear Dick who arrived and found the officer knocked out.

Dick: Rachel?

I turn my attention to where Dick's voice came from. The Acolyte stabs me in the chest as I'm distracted.

Rachel: White-haired boy! No!

I decide to play dead. The Acolyte keeps pressure on his wound and shoves a cloth into Rachel's mouth. She passes out from choking. Dick's at the doorway as Dark Rachel wakes. I feel the demon energy from her. The door slams. The Acolyte has his hands forced away from his body. Dark Rachel zooms up to him and starts killing the Acolyte.

Dick: Rachel! Rachel! Rachel. Rachel, open the door! (demon energy flies into the Acolyte) Rachel! Rachel! Rachel! Open the door!

Dark Rachel forces herself inside of the Acolyte. And starts coming out through his mouth and the big gash. Regular Rachel is awake. I get up fully healed.

Dick: What happened?

Rachel: I don't know! (she starts crying)

Me: Dick. You were right, she's very much like me.

As Rachel is hugging Dick (sounds so wrong but I can't think of any other way to say it) I pay her back.

The next morning Dick and Rachel get ready to go to my place. I walk outside and uncover my bike, but it was shot by some people and explodes in front of me. I'm fucking pissed now.

Me: No one messes with my baby!

I run at these would be killers and am pissed so I go into Devil Trigger III.

I kill each guy too quick to put into words. I bet they died of fear and I just cut up their bodies. I notice Dick and Rachel waiting at the car I change back to normal. I get in the car.

Dick: Don't worry I bet we'll find you a better bike later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 498 35
This goes into abuse and some other sad stuff and it's my first story so sorry if somethings are spelt wrong. You are best friends with Izuku and one...
121K 2.2K 48
Basically you are caster Heroic Spirit and 'casted' into Danmachi. Of course I own neither Danmachi or anything from Fate.
269K 13.5K 24
The boy got to his feet, looked his mother dead in the eyes and said; "He's not my father" ~~~ Nixon has never known his father, and he was only 13 w...
150K 3.6K 36
What would you do, if the most mysterious, and arguably most powerful character in all of gaming offered you a job? And not just any job, but to take...