Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XXV: Ignored

422 29 5
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yena's POV]

I woke up after being locked in a room last night. The door was now wide open. And after what happened last night, I still want to talk to her. She might be mad at me now but she can't be mad at me forever.

The first thing I did was walk to their room and knocked. "Yul ..."

The door opened which revealed Nako. She was surprised to see me but after staring at me for a few seconds, she ignored me. I looked inside the room and Yuri wasn't there anymore.

I went to the window and took a few coins from my pocket. And of course being myself, I threw them one by one at Yiren's window.

After my sixth coin she finally showed up. "How's your arm?" It looked like she just woke up, she lazily nodded.

"Yah, Choi Yena! It's all your fault, I didnt get to sleep well because of you" she left for a while before coming back with a drink in her hand. "Why me!?"

"Your ex-girlfriend was crying last night. I dont know how but I could hear it clearly in my room" Yuri cried last night? This makes me want to reach for her more. I became more curious and wanted to ask her more questions but she was busy drinking.

"Yiren ... did you hear anything else? Did she say anything about me?" She finished her drink and stared at me. After a few seconds she threw her mug at me which I quickly pushed away making it break in the ground.

"Do you think I would eavesdrop?" I dont know ... maybe. This woman may be a bit crazy, just like her grandmother. "Maybe"

"I only heard crying ... aishhh, that was my favorite mug" she slammed the window shut which left me confused. What just happened? I only understood crying and mug, but whatever.

I went downstairs and saw them in the living room. I dont know if it's just me or has the number of people decreased.

"Where are the others?" I said looking at Eunbi unnie who was eating. She didnt reply and completely ignored me. I went to the kitchen to look for others but only Wonyoung was there.

"Have you seen the others? And maybe Yuri?" She told me to have a seat then gave me coffee.

"Unnie, didnt they tell you?" What? Tell me what? People have been ignoring me since last night. Wonyo is the first person to talk to me.

"Yuri unnie left this morning as usual. Then unnie's friends also left around the same time as Yuri unnie. Chaewon unnie said she'll pick you up later" they WHAT!? My so called friends left me here ... wow. I cant believe they did that.

"Then could you explain why Eunbi unnie and Nako ignored me earlier?" She giggled at me then took a bite at her food.

"They're just disappointed or something. They dont really want to tell me, so in some point they're also ignoring me" she pouted then continued eating. I finished my drink and went closer to her.

"So in some way, were a team? You and me vs your friends vs my friends" she looked confused but nodded.

"Since were a team, could you help me?" She hesitated but she was waiting for what I wad gonna say. "Could you tell me about Yuri? What happened to her in the past?"

"Well ... as you heard last night, her friend who I cant say the name died. We didnt want to shock her so we hid it for a while, we were supposed to tell her after her exams but she found out. That made her ac-"

"JANG WONYOUNG!!! You come here right now!" She jumped in surprise and ran to the living room. "Why?"

"Sit. Just sit here next to me" Eunbi unnie said making her sit, she mouthed sorry and gave me a small smile.

I awkwardly sat next to Minju she looked at me for a while but moved her gaze at the TV. "Wahhh ... why is everyone quiet?" Minju looked at me again and mouthed the word sorry.

We stayed like that for almost an hour. I decided to go back to Yuri's room. I had nowhere to go since my friends took my car and left me here.

Nako went to the room and grabbed something. "Nako ..." she wasnt replying so I grabbed her hand. She went to panic mode.

"Why are you all ignoring me?" She sighed then sat next to me. "Unnie dont take it the wrong way but after what happened last night everyone is just frustrated. Especially about Yuri, what she said about us was true. We hid a lot of stuff from her and we're ... reflecting? It's been awkward since last night and were still thinking on how to make it up to her. All of us are ignoring you because we dont want to let out are anger to you"

"Ahhhh ... okay" I didnt know what to say. I wanted to say sorry to them as well. Yuri said all those words because of me. Which some of those words made her friends hurt. Yuri would never hurt her friends, this is all my fault.

Nako stood up and lightly punched my shoulder. "Why did you have to be selfish?" She looked angry but she smiled at the end. After that she left the room, I was alone again.

I decided to go to the window and call Yiren. Thankfully it only took me two coins to call her.

"If the window breaks, you'll have to replace it" she said while eating something. "I have money dont worry about that"

"Speaking of money, you wont believe it when I tell you that I found a bunch of coins near my broken mug" Of course I believe it, that was my money. "So ... what do you want?" She said as she went to grab a chair.

"Dont tell me you're planning to jump again? I would catch you but my arm is still healing" I told her no, But thinking about her question. I have no idea why I called her.

"I'm hungry" she threw a few chocolate bars at me. "Dont those people feed you? There were like 10 or more people last night" I shaked my head.

"They're ignoring me" she nodded. "Makes sense"

"Yiren, how long have you known the people living here?" I wanted to ask since she might know stuff about Yuri.

"I dont really know any of them. But after last night I know that you're in Yuri's room and I think she has a roommate" Too bad, I thought she could help me.

"But you said that you sometimes hear from this room right? Anything?" There must be something, even if its just the smallest sound. "Nope, I dont eavesdrop on them nor did I accidentally hear something. For all I know this window is mostly closed, I just opened it after seeing you trying to jump out"

"Too bad ... so dont you have anything to do?" She thinked for a while then looked at me. "I do but since my arm is hurt, I'm allowed to take a time off"

"Can you stay and talk to me? I'm bored here" she smiled and nodded. We talked for the whole afternoon, i'm thankful that she kept on throwing snacks for me. Thanks to her I could say that my day was okay, we also exchanged numbers and became friends.

"So ... Let me get this straight, Yuri tried to kill herself and survived. Then you did the same thing and she saved you. You both lost your memories and stayed in Jeju island. Then you have this friend called Juri ...? She worked at the convenience store with you. Yuri always took care of you and you always stayed together. That's when you realized that you love her then memories came back and you're somehow messed up. Then you said something about this Chaewon girl, you had a secret relationship with her. You ended up breaking up with both of them and now you want Yuri back. Then that leads us to last night" I nodded.

"Yeah ... Crazy right?" She shrugged. "I dont really care. It's your problem and I dont want to get involved. But I appreciated that you told me the whole story" she smiled.

I was about to reply to her but I heard the door open. "Unnie let's go" Chaewon was staring at me, I looked at her before looking at Yiren again.

"I have to go now, bye. I'll call you again sometime" she nodded. "I'm ready to listen to whatever" she said as she waved goodbye and closed her window.

I followed her to the car as I bid everyone farewell. And as expected only Wonyoung said goodbye. She brought my car, I told her that i'd drive and she just agreed.

"Why did you leave me there?" I said as I gave a glance at her. "I had to go to the hospital and the others joined me"

"They all ignored me. You should've at least woke me up" she patted my shoulder. "Sorry, but I knew you had a rough day. I thought it would be best for you to rest"

"Pshh ... it would be best if you woke me up, and then maybe I could see Yuri before she left this morning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
47K 2K 26
-α΄€ 2α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄€α΄œ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‰π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Œπ’π’π’˜." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
68.3K 3.3K 28
she got her feeling like a psycho. β˜… 05.06.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !