Closing Time

Door SydCarv

The entrance of a stranger into her bar brings Ryleigh a flood of problem- Demons, Angels, Hunters... and an... Meer

1.
2
3
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (End of Part 1)
Part 1 - Epilogue
51. (Part 2)
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69. (End)
Epilogue
Sneak Peek
Epilogue II - Unwanted Flashbacks
CHECK IT OUT!!!
Extra Content: Q&A Call!

44.

1.7K 121 39
Door SydCarv

I sighed softly with Axel's lips an inch from mine. "I'm hungry." I blurted out.

He paused, hovering over me. I could feel his breath on my skin, his confused eyes trying to read me. "What?"

"I'm hungry."

More confusion. It dissipated the lust. "Huh. You're really not into this, are you?"

I shrugged absently. "I'm hungry, Axel."

A wry smile formed on his lips. "I heard."

I felt some surprise cross through me. "Wow. I thought you'd get angry."

"Did you want me to get angry?"

"No. But I expected it."

Axel laughed easily. "I've been alive very long, Ryleigh. I've learned patience." He leaned in again, gently pressing his lips against mine before pulling away. I could feel the warmth linger on my skin as he sat up and held out a hand. "Let's get you something to eat."

"Sure." I reached out to grab his hand again.

I'd barely sat up before he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me upright with hidden strength. My legs stumbled for grip on the slipping sand under me.

Axel didn't move an inch as my other hand grabbed him to steady myself. "I thought you're not feeling up to anything right now, Ryleigh." He raised an eyebrow as I felt myself turn red. "Getting pretty handy there."

"Shut up. You did this on purpose."

"Guilty as charged." He turned me around as I finally stood up straight. "Idel hands or whatever."

"That would work if you weren't already a demon, Axel."

"Whoops. Where do you want to go?"

"It's pretty late. I know a few fast food places that should be open near by."

"Sit in or take away?"

"It's a nice night. Let's get some food and come back here if it's not too far."

"Sounds good to me." He looked down at patted his stomach. "I haven't eaten in a few days."

I sighed to myself. Another feature I could have used. I seem to have gotten the ones that seemed to impede my life more than enhance it.

We both stepped apart at the sidewalk to tug our shoes back on. There was no sand in my backpack, only my hair. I tried to shake whatever I could out by combing through it with my fingers as Axel fixed his pants. "Sand in your hair?"

No thanks to you. "Yup." I replied curtly, shaking my head before flipping my hair back. "I hope it doesn't itch for now."

"Wash it when we get home."

'when we get home'- he really has high hopes.

"Or do you need me to help?"

"No thanks." I shook my head again. It was itching. "It's pretty tangled as it is. I'll just tie it."

"It's pretty, I'll agree there."

I gave him a dry look. "What have you not complimented me on tonight?"

"Well..." he leaned back, eyes travelling down my back and then pausing. "Your b-'

"Do not finish that if you want this night to continue." I cut him off, trying to stifle a smile.

Axel laughed, straightening up and shrugging. "Legs. I was going to say legs."

"Right..." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Like I'll believe that."

Axel slipped his arm over my shoulders, readjusting the slipping jacket on me. "I'll try to convince on the way there then."

"Good luck." I replied easily as I turned him the other way from the one he'd started. "We're heading down there."

"I haven't stayed in this part of the city. Have you?"

"I used to work at a bar here a few years ago." I jerked a thumb over my shoulder. "It's back there but I heard it shut down a while back."

"That's harsh. I thought beachfront properties made quite a profit."

"You'd think that. They got shut down because of their hygiene rating."

"Ouch. And you worked there?"

"I did. Up until the new manager tried to get handsy."

"Ooh. Scandalous."

"And then the place was shut down six months later." I kicked a stone aside. "Surprised it took so long really. Guy was a slob."

"And what? You're a neat freak, Ryleigh?"

I turned to give him a dry look. "Have you not seen how neat I keep my bar?"

"Your bar, yes." He leaned with a teasing smirk. "Your room will really tell me who you are."

I laughed, leaning away and pressing a hand to his bicep to push him back. Whoa. That's a bicep. Haven't felt that since Mike. "I'm not a neat freak. But I do keep things clean. Staying busy helps."

"Helps with what?" He was smiling too.

"Helps with keeping my mind clear."

"Don't like thinking."

"Have too much time to do that lately." I sneered at the sidewalk. "I can't handle not being able to sleep."

"I can keep your mind empty."

I closed my eyes for a few moments, rolling my neck to stall and stifle the irritation rising in me. "Thanks, but no thanks."

Axel tsked merrily. "You promised me a night, Ryleigh."

"And the night isn't up." I turned my head up to meet his dark eyes. "Yet."

"Ooh." He wagged his eyebrows at me. "You're getting me all hot under the collar."

I turned my head to the side to hide a laugh. God, he was good. "Oh, for fucks..." I turned to face him again, pursing my lips and blowing some air past his ear. "There. You cold now?"

He rolled his eyes, giving me an exasperated look. "Hilarious, Ryleigh."

"Are you cooler under the collar now?"

He raised his hand, index and thumb almost touching. "I'm this close to abandoning you out here."

"Do me that favour too, will you?"

His hand fell back to his side as he poured again. "You're so mean to me, Ryleigh." Why was that so cute.

"Take it or leave it, Axel." I smiled at him. "You do have to deal with me the entire night."

"I never finished my sentence." He immediately replied, a glint in his eye. "You're so mean to me, Ryleigh. It kind of turns me on."

"A phrase comes to mind upon hearing that-" I smirked, facing forward again. "-'one-track mind'."

"I can't help it when I'm with you." I yelped, jumping to the side as I felt his teeth graze my ear.

My hand flew to my ear, turning to glare at him as colour rose to my face again. "Stop that!" I snapped as he laughed, a hand on his stomach.

We'd stopped walking. He was laughing so hard he only had one eye open to watch me. "O-oh, shit. You s-screamed so loud!"

"It was not a scream." I hissed, pulling my hand down to place it across my chest. "And I told you to ask me next time!"

Axel straightened, closing the distance I'd jumped away. "Oh, come on. It wouldn't have been as fun if I asked."

"It wouldn't have happened if you asked!"

"Exactly, my point." He leaned in till we were almost touching noses. "You're mean, I'm mad. It's a match made in heaven."

I scoffed, looking away from him. "Like you'd ever see heaven."

"Give me a chance and I'll make sure you see it tonight."

Oddly enough, I felt my face get warmer. "I'm hungry." I mumbled. My mind had gone blank. Those were the only words that I could think up to reply with.

"Well, lucky you." I could feel his breath on my skin. "We're almost there."

"W-we are." I took a step back, immediately turning around to continue towards the bright down the street. My pace faster than before.

Axel took no time catching up to me, even walking backwards with his head cocked to meet my eyes. "Got you hot under the collar, babe?"

"More like annoyed." I mumbled. I flinched as I felt a cool breath brush my ear again, my hands automatically hitting out at Axel to make him stop. "What the fuck, Axel?!"

"Blowing your annoyance away, Ryleigh." He laughed, shrugging as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Taste of your own medicine."

I stuck out my tongue at him, facing forward again and keeping my lips zipped. Axel understood my silent treatment, laughing softly as he kept walking beside me. He didn't say a word, but when I glanced sideways at him, he was still smiling. It should have irritated me more. It relaxed me instead. This moment. This moment felt more like something I would share with someone who was a friend. Maybe more. Maybe... I could let him be more.

I stepped forward, pushing the door open and letting it go so Axel would catch it. I heard him chuckle behind me as I shook my head to myself, clearing my mind of the delusions. A demon would not be something more. A demon could not be something more. It was in their nature.

And it was now in mine too.

We both ordered for ourselves, grabbing our takeaway bags and heading out the door across the street. The bench stretched all along the main road here. Not wanting to get sand in our food, we both sat down on the sidewalk, feet buried in the sand, butts on the cold, hard pavement.

We hadn't said a word to each other since the mock anger. The silence between was that of two friends- comfortable, easy. I stared blankly down at my bag as he opened his wrappers. It felt almost... unsettling to me to be sitting here and enjoying the company of a demon when I thought about what I'd been planning with the Hunters.

"What is it?"

I turned to look at Axel as he broke me out of my thoughts. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. "You said you were hun-"

"Have you ever betrayed someone?"

"Betrayed?" His voice was muffled around the food. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged absently, staring out at the water. "You know, betrayed. Someone in your day, or your night job."

"Are you trying to ask if I cheated on someone?"

"No." I scoffed. "Like you would ever be loyal enough for that."

"You got me there." He chuckled. "But you need to be more specific about 'betrayed'."

I swallowed, turning to give him a dry look. "Do you want me to read out a definition for you?"

Axel rolled his eyes before replying. "No. But I don't know what kind of answer you want from me."

"A simple one."

He raised an eyebrow, meeting my eyes. "Okay... Yes. Yes, I have. Sometimes as a deal, sometimes for a reward, sometimes because I have nothing else to do."

"Were people ever killed because of it?"

Confusion crossed through his eyes. "Yes. Quite... a few times." He dropped his hand, placing his burger back in the bag. "Where is this coming from, Ryleigh?"

"I'm just wondering, Axel." I looked away, biting into my burger. "Pondering. Thinking."

"No need to pull out the thesaurus." I heard him sip his drink. "I get it. Just rather odd."

"Did demons die or did humans?"

"Demons are hard to kill unless you have their essence tried down." His response came without hesitation. "Even if a bit of the essence escape, the demon will stay alive. Human vessels were killed, yes. Humans, also yes."

"Interesting." I guess there's no point in asking how it felt to kill humans. They don't feel anything. "I want to hear that story someday."

"Sure. I have all the time in the world."

I laughed at that. "Yes, you do." I leaned to the side to bump shoulders with him. "What will you do when I'm gone, Axel?"

He turned to look at me, pulling the straw away from his lips. "Who said you're going to be leaving, Ryleigh?" He smirked. "You're part demon as well. Just that will be enough to increase your lifespan."

Surprise crossed through me. "Really? This is the first I've heard about it."

"It's what happens." He used his burger to point at me. "By the way, how are you part demon?"

I bit into my burger, stalling again to contemplate whether I should tell him or not. "I was shot that night in the bar."

There was a choking sound beside me, and I turned to see Axel thumping his chest. "What?!" His eyes were wide, voice kind of rough as he continued coughing. "You were hurt that night?!"

"Shot. Five times." I chomped down on the last bite of my burger before tapping my shoulder. "One here, one in my leg, one in the lungs, two in my gut."

"Must've hurt."

"It did." Nothing wrong in telling him. As long as he doesn't know about the knife, it's fine. "I died."

"You... died?" His voice lost its surprise, lowering in what I could only assume was some sort of fear.

"Almost choked to death on the blood in my lungs, Lou forced the blood out so I could bleed to death instead." I sighed to myself, reaching for the second burger. "Good times."

"He... revived you. It... It explains you a lot."

"A lot?" I raised an eyebrow, turning to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"You feel weird, sometimes." He grimaced, cocking his head in thought. "Not bad weird. Just... weird."

I sighed, turning to face forward again. "Let me guess- 'angel' weird?"

"Yeah. Actually."

"Well, Lou wasn't the only one who revived me."

Silence. I could feel his confusion. Which slowly gave way to more surprise. "The angel revived you?"

"It was a joint effort from what I've told."

"You're... You're part angel?"

"Yup." I looked down at the burger. I was already a bit full. "Nice, right?"

"I've never slept with an angel." Axel mused to himself. "Kind of turned on, really."

Of course it circles around to that for him. But atleast he wasn't repulsed by me. Or wanting to kill me all of a sudden.

Axel didn't ask me anymore questions about what I was, going off on a sudden tangent about this one asshole angel he'd met. He finished eating long before I did. I was still sipping on the dregs of my own drink when the sky started lightening. We had to get on our feet and start walking around as people started to occupy the sidewalk. We avoided joggers and morning power walkers, dudebros with too much muscle to see over their own pecs getting ready to show off on the beach, and old people getting in their fresh air of the day.

Axel stopped me by a bench, grabbing my arm all of a sudden. Before I could protest or ask what was going on, the world went black. A familiar chill surrounded me. Axel's presence beside me kept me steady through the surprise and confusion I felt at the sudden move.

I stumbled as the darkness cleared. My head immediately swivelled around to find myself in an alley close to my apartment building. I turned to see Axel's eyes clearing up. He shrugged. "I was getting kind of tired of you stalling... as much as I enjoy spending time with you."

I rolled my eyes, running a hand over my face to clear the chill I felt on it. "You could have told me. I thought I was losing my mind for a moment."

I felt his arm slide around my waist, turning me towards the alert exit in one very smooth movement. "There need to be more surprises in your life, Ryleigh. Besides, I like you kind of angry." My head jerked to the side as I felt his breath by my ear. "It's like foreplay."

"Stop it." I hissed. "My doorman is right there."

"Don't like PDA?"

"I've seen enough of it in my time behind the bar counters to enjoy doing it myself." Onoda met my eyes when I was a few metres away from the entrance.

He nodded at me, tipping his hat as we got closer. "Good morning, Ms. Ryleigh."

"Hey, Onoda. How was the shift?" I asked casually, stopping in front of him.

"Dull without your presence, Ms. Ryleigh."

I rolled my eyes, starting to move past him as I felt Axel's arm squeeze my waist. "We were chilling at the beach the entire night. I'll be sure to show up tomorrow night."

"Will look forward to it then, Ms. Ryleigh."

I laughed easily as we stepped inside. I had to tug, Axel towards the counter. "Need to sign you in."

"That chick never called me after I gave her my number that day." Axel mumbled.

I decided not to humour that with an answer, greeting the receptionist and starting the visitor check-in process. Axel took the chance to rekindle his romance with the receptionist, pausing to sign the register before slipping his arm around my waist again and tugging me towards the elevator.

"You know, she might not take what you're doing very well." I cocked my head as he pressed the call button for the elevator. "Especially if you expect her to call you back."

"She will call this time." He nodded confidently. "I can feel it in my human gut."

I chuckled at the way he said that. "You have a demon gut too?"

"Yes. But with humans, it's my human gut."

"Interesting." We both stepped into the elevator. "What does your human gut say about me?"

"That you come from some kind of money." He replied immediately. "How do you afford this on a bartender's pay? Our tips can't be that good."

"A friend owns this place." The lie was natural. I probably believed it at this point, but that man wasn't a friend. "He's out of the country most of the time. I pay minimum rent, and get to stay here."

"Nice." He nodded as the doors slid open. His arm around my waist as insurance as he pushed me out again. "Sweet digs."

"Very." He went quiet as I swiped my passkey at my door. I had to glare at him till he stepped away and turned around before I entered my passcode. He followed me in, whistling lowly as he looked over my place in the soft morning light. "I kind of see what you mean by you don't own much. If I had this place, I wouldn't either."

"Yeah. I have everything I need." My bag went on the stool as usual. I turned to see Axel walking towards the glass wall.

"That view is... amazing."

"I know." I crossed my arms across my chest as I walked over to stand beside and look out over the city. "It's one of the perks now that I can't sleep anymore."

"I see why." He stepped closer to the glass, looking down at the road. "Ooh, that's high up."

"Yes, it is." I started to turn away. "I'll make something to drin-" I was cut off as his fingers wrapped around my arm and tugged me.

I felt my back hit the glass as Axel moved, placing his hands on the glass either side of me and trapping me in. "Now, the view's better." He replied with a smirk, leaning in with anticipation clear on his face.

"Wow, you don't waste any time." I whispered as he closed in. My heart was beating out of my chest. My hand rose to immediately press against his lips and stop him. "However, the sun has risen, Axel. The night is over."

He tsked against my fingers, eyes glued to my lips. "It doesn't have to be..."

"It is." I smirked back at him. "I promised I'd spend a night with you. I never said how I would spend it."

Axel groaned, still pressed against my hand. "Oh, come on, Ryleigh. We're right here." I resisted the urge to flinch as his hand landed on my waist. I placed a warning hand on his chest in reply. "The night..."

"Is over, Axel." I chuckled, pushing him away. He resisted for a moment, before stepping back reluctantly. I patted his chest as I walked past him. "If you're hungry, I can make you breakfast."

"The breakfast would taste much better after some activity."

"I'm pretty sure you already have something on your mind." I replied dryly.

"Yeah, it's sort of a cooperative thing." He retorted, sounding frustrated, of course. I didn't reply to that, hearing him pull out a stool to sit at the kitchen island. "So, what do I do now?"

"You can leave if you want to." I stepped into the kitchen to wash my hands. "I have some errands to take care. And take a shower."

"A shower? Maybe I-"

"No, you can't." I cut him off. "A shower alone."

"For fuck's..." He went silent as I wiped my hands before turning around. Then he started chuckling. "You played me, Ryleigh."

"Twisted you around my little finger." I added.

"Just like a demon."

"You can say that again." I smiled at him as he looked up. "So, what are you going to do?"

"Well..." He shrugged. "Since all my plans went to shit, might as well get some work done too."

I went quiet for a few moments as he slid off the stool. "You want to... go for a movie?"

"A movie?" Axel turned to look at me in confusion. "Why?"

"You're a friend." I replied easily. "We can still hang out as friends."

"A movie?" He repeated, now looking sceptical. "Is this supposed to be compensation for wasting my time?" I saw some black trickle into his eyes, the anger he was feeling finally revealing itself.

"No." I replied easily, standing my ground. "It's an invitation by a friend to hang out. I'd understand if you don't want to. You just got a taste of your own medicine."

Axel chuckled at that. "Are you trying to convince me or trying to get me to kill you?"

"So, no movie?" I ignored his taunt. I wasn't going to use the knife unless I had to. I wasn't even near it right now.

He went quiet for a few moments, searching my face for any insincerity. A sigh escaped him after a short silence. "Sure. I still have some work, so... how about tonight?"

"Sounds good. Take my number and text me where to meet you."

"Yup." He pulled his phone out, sliding it towards me and chuckling again. "So, we're friends, huh?"

"Yup." I typed my number in. "I don't have a lot of those going around these days."

"What about the people who work with you?"

"It's hard to even look them in the eye when I feel guilty about the tips I get at night."

"Ouch. Can't ask them to join either, can you?"

"Nope." I slid the phone back to him, meeting his eyes. "Lou would actually kill me."

"I don't doubt it." He saved my number before pocketing the phone. "Alright, I'm out. See-"

"Take the elevator and exit through the lobby, Axel." I raised my hands above my head to stretch a bit. "You're signed in."

"Right." His eyes roamed over my body before he turned away. "Thanks for the night, I guess. It was actually pretty fun."

"See?" I replied easily, following him to the door. "There are other ways to have fun that's not sex."

"But sex is the most fun." He retorted, pulling the door open. "See you tonight, Ryleigh."

I hesitated a bit before speaking. "You are coming, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it, Ryleigh." He turned to smile at me. It seemed genuine. My eyes automatically moved to check his aura before I remembered he's a demon. "I'll text you."

"Yup." I nodded again as he walked to the lift. "Later, Axel."

"Later, babe." He flashed me another smirk before stepping into the opening lift.

I couldn't help a chuckle to myself at the nickname as I turned to head back inside. I did feel kind of guilty for messing with him, but I didn't want to sleep with a demon. If I needed a body to warm my bed, I had quite a few people on I could call who were human.

I took a long shower, taking an hour or so to relax before getting ready and heading out. Needed groceries, and I had to replace a saucepan with a broken handle. Might get some food on the way...

I stepped outside, getting only a few metres away from the entrance before two familiar people stepped in my way. My lips twisted down in irritation. "Asshole, Sylvia. Good morning."

"Where'd you go last night?" My ex-boyfriend asked right out.

No greeting. Interesting. I took a step back, placing my arms across my chest and looking him over. "Eye bags, smelling of sweat-" exhaustion eminent in their aura "-I'd say you've been standing here all night."

"Not what I asked." I could see irritation in his green eyes. Sylvia seemed angry and also, barely awake. "Where did you go?"

"Who knows?"

"You do." Sylvia snapped, clearly not one for niceties right now. "Where did you go, Ryleigh?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't like that tone, rugrat."

"I'm 16."

"You're a kid."

"I don't have any respect for someone who deals with demons." She spat.

"Great to have that cleared." I replied dryly. Waving a hand dismissively, I moved to walk around them. "I'm leaving. Need some groceries."

I felt an arm wrap around my bicep, tighter than Axel's a few hours ago. "You're not going anywhere. We need a meeting."

I jerked my shoulder, attempting to get it out of his grasp. It was futile. His grip was like iron. I remembered the workouts he did. I didn't have a chance against him so I just dug my finger nails between his fingers and my arm, reducing the pressure on my bicep. "Drop it, asshole."

He rolled his eyes, giving me an exasperated look. "My name is Sylvester William Henderson. Call me 'Syl' or 'Will'. Stop calling me asshole."

"It just rolls off the tongue better than Sylvester." I paused. "I actually liked Trace better."

"Then call me that."

"I'd rather step in front of a slow moving cargo train." I growled, finally yanking my arm free from his grip. Purposefully taking a few steps away, I threw them both another glare. "What's the meeting about?"

"You." Sylvie snapped before smirking at me. "You're in trouble."

"I'm 26, Sylvia. I break up fights between demons and angels about five times every night. Your band of misfits doesn't scare me." I gestured down the sidewalk. "You guys go ahead. I'll follow after getting my groceries."

"You're coming with us." Asshole jerked his head in the same direction. "Cars down there."

Now, that he mentioned it, I could see his car. I grimaced. I really didn't want to be stuck in a steel box with two people I don't like.

I took a step back automatically as Asshole decided it was a good idea to try and get close to me while I was distracted. "Let's go, Ryleigh. I'm tired of waiting for you."

"Then, don't. Go. I'll follow."

"Get in the car, bitch."

I threw Sylvia an irritated glare. "Watch your fucking tone."

"Or what? You going to hurt me?"

I'm not one to support child beatings, but she needs one. Catch me at her eighteenth birthday with a pair of box-

"Shut up, Sylvia." Asshole turned to glare at her.

Sylvia gasped. "What?! Why are you telling me-"

"Sylvia!" Asshole snapped, his voice drew some attention. "She's important to the plan. And you know she's had as much of a choice leading up to this as you did! So, shut up and get in the car."

Sylvia glared at him, turning around with a huff and stomping away. "I call shotgun." She growled.

"Take the backseat." Asshole threw back. They both turned at the same time to glare at each other again before Sylvia continued down the sidewalk. He turned to me, reaching up to run a hand through his still growing hair. "Sorry about that. We're both tired from staying up."

"Like I said, should've gone home."

"Couldn't. We saw you vanish with that demon." He moved towards, getting closer than I should have let him. "Where did you go with it?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You asking as a hunter or as an ex?"

His aura roiled at that question. The browns and pinks seemed pretty telltale about his residual feelings for me. He stepped back, jerking his head to the side. "Let's go. Even if you don't answer me, you're going to have to answer to Harry."

"I don't answer to anyone, Asshole."

"My name's-"

"I don't care." His face soured. My morning started looking up a bit. "Let's go. I'll pick up groceries by the cafe."

I took the front seat as he directed me. Sylvia's glares and taunts from the backseat were easy to ignore but I really missed my phone. It had died last night and I'd placed it on charge as I left my place. He tried to make small talk. I didn't comply.

The cafe was closed like it was the last time I visited. The people inside- I recognised most of them from the ones that had been following me for two weeks. But there were more of them. Not all of whom looked like they worked here.

"What's up, Harry?" I didn't miss a moment, staying by the door instead of stepping further in. I could see some searching eyes. There were other psychics here. "Why am I here?"

"Where were you last night?" He asked, standing up from the table we'd been seated at the first time.

"Visiting your dad."

His eyes narrowed at me. "I'd prefer a serious answer about where you went with that demon. And for your information, my father passed away when I was a child. Demon possession."

Ooh, backstory. "What I did with who is none of your business. Especially if I'm trying to kill those guys without alerting them." I saw some of the newer hunters exchange glances. "I should not be here."

"Calling you here was meant to kill two birds with one stone. The first was asking you where you went with that demon last night. Your phone was off as well."

"Yeah, it died around eleven last night." I evaded the main question. "What's the other bird?"

"We're ready. Get us the weapons."

****************

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Long break, long chapter.

I'd say about five more chapters.

Hope you enjoyed it!
Vote and comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.4K 901 59
After discovering the whole truth about a world, she thought she knew Alice is now torn and alone in this new battle. With being unable to know who...
18.4M 436K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
614K 30.6K 101
7 deadly demons and a freshman college girl. Surprisingly, they will become more attached to each other, than anyone could have predicted. *** Runni...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...