Motherland: Fort Salem. Crave...

By iamemmahale

Tally Craven has just found the love of her life in Garrett Buttonwood on the eve of Beltane. But now the S... More

~The Secret of Beltane~
~ My Love~
~Logan's report~
~Still with you~
~Litha~ part 1
~Litha~part 2
~Natalia~
~The Girl I love and the girl I thought I loved~
~You were born into this world to make a change~
~ Message to my Readers~
~ Sleeping Beauty~
~Phoenix Reborn~
~To Have and to Hold~
~Q&A~

~I love you, will you marry me~

95 1 0
By iamemmahale

Tally Craven sat down admiring the beautiful wedding she was seeing before her, once Abigail's mother got the news about Logan and Raelle's proposal she immediately went to planning the wedding and they all were surprised that she managed to pull it all together so nicely in such a short amount of time.

Tally smiled at Raelle as she stood looking nervous as all hell, she looked really beautiful in her all white suit and curled platinum blonde hair, Tally could tell that she was excited to see Logan at the end of the alter.

Just then the music began to play and the wedding party all stood as Abigail Bellwether walked Logan down the isle.

Raelle started to get tears in her eyes as she saw the beautiful woman walking towards her and she smiled, she had never seen Logan look this beautiful before.

She was wearing a long white lacy dress that seemed to flair out at the waist and fit her small slender body beautifully, her usually messy short hair was styled in a wavy pixie cut and she was wearing a triple moon tiara that was apparently a Bellwether family heirloom.

She smiled and reached out for Raelle's hand and took it in her's. She smiled one of her dimpled smiles and brushed away Raelle's tears.

"You look so beautiful." Raelle said smiling at her making Logan an actual blushing bride.

"So do you." She said kissing her hand.

Berryessa Tanzy then began the ceremony binding the two girls hands together and then Logan and Raelle said their vows

"From my setting sun, till rising moon. You are my world forever, blessings and daughters forevermore." The two witches promised to each other and Berryessa smiled.

"I now pronounce you two married, you may kiss your wife." She announced.

Raelle's smile shown brightly as did Logan's and she took her wife's face in her hands and kissed her with all the love and passion she had for the woman she loved.

The wedding party cheered and clapped and the two girls ran down the isle together hand in hand now officially married.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The wedding reception was filled with laughter, joy and dancing. Logan and Raelle had their first dance together as wives and they got to dance with their fathers as well.

Abigail took pictures of everything that was happening, Logan and Raelle cutting the cake, A picture of Liba and Glory putting their hands on Tally's baby bump, Tally and Leanbow even got to dance together, and Abigail's favorite one was the unit's group picture together with the happy couple all smiling.

Big things had happened to these girls in the past few months that would change them forever, Tally was going to have a baby, Logan and Raelle had just gotten married and were being deployed in the next few days, and Abigail got into war college. These witches went into this as girls and came out of it as women, strong and ready to face anything the world threw at them.

As happy as this moment was, it was also a sad moment because they didn't know when they would all see each other again, or if they would see each other again.

But as the happy couple danced the night away and held each other close they knew that no matter what happened they had each other and they would get through it.

"No matter what happens out there, I'm going to keep fighting. I'm going to make sure I get to return home with you, and when we do we can leave this whole thing behind us." Logan whispered to Raelle as they slow danced together,

Raelle smiled touched by her wife's words "We can go and live in a cottage in the woods. With our ten cats and six adopted children." Logan giggled

"We're obviously naming our cats after anime characters." She said

"Oh obviously there's no question about that!" Raelle looked deep into Logan's eyes "I can make those cinnamon bun pancakes that you like, and we can just be happy together. This is just the beginning." She said a little bit sad knowing that after tonight the happy times would be over.

"I will love you forever Raelle Collar." Logan whispered to her wife,

"I will always love you to Logan Devereaux, Forever." She said kissing the woman she loved more than her own life.

"My last name isn't Devereaux anymore." Logan said with a crooked smile,

Raelle's eyes went wide and she smiled "That's right it's not.." she exclaimed.

"Well then I guess I will love you always Logan Collar.

"Always and forevermore..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leanbow Alder took off his jacket and hung it up on the coat hanger that stood in his sister's office,

"You missed a great party. The girls were extremely happy tonight." He said to her casually,

"Well that's good, they should have some kind of enjoyment before their departure on Sunday." Sarah replied not looking up from her paper work.

"Oh for Goddess's sake Sarah! Are you really going to deploy them because of this!" He snapped at her, his eyes flashed red as he spoke.

"They broke into my office without my permission and looked through my private files they need to be taught a lesson!" She snapped back coldly

"You are sending them to be war meat, you are sentencing them to death! You are killing them Sarah!" He roared back at her

"They need to be punished for their actions!" She screamed, lightning crackling outside due to the siblings spat.

Leanbow's eyes seemed to search Sarah's cold blue ones as if he was trying to find something.

"This..this person who's so full of hate and bitterness, this isn't you Sarah. I don't know who you are anymore, your hurting me. It's killing me to see that THIS is what you've become . After all this time your still living in fear of people knowing who you are."

She stared him down but he did not bend "Don't say that to me Leo, you know everything I've done everything that I am doing is to protect our family and this country!"

"So sending two innocent girls to their own deaths because they wanted to help my daughter, my daughter that you keep in mind forced me to send away because you felt threatened of how powerful she was and still is!" He shot back

"I didn't want her around because she tried to kill you! She hurt you, and yes I was willing to get rid of her because I couldn't lose you like I lost Margaret, you weren't there! You didn't see what happened to her, they dragged her by her fucking scalp until she bleed and kicked the fucking stool out from under her! She died scared and in pain, and I will be fucking damned to the pits of Hell if I am to lose to the same way!" She cried, her pain was obvious in her face as she sobbed hard thinking back to that horrible day.

She was just a girl herself, terrified that this was the end she was destined to meet, watching in horror as her sister hung there like some animal a hunter had caught. People actually taking joy from watching her pain and torture like it was Christmas Day for them. It made her sick.

Leanbow looked at his sister sobbing violently on the floor, he had never see her in this much pain before and this venerable in his life.

He knelt down and took her face in his hands and looked deeply into her watery blue eyes "If you send those girls out there, then your no better than the people who killed our Margret. Then you'd really wish I had actually died that day, because from then on your no longer my sister. The Sarah I knew and loved would have be dead, you will be dead to me." His words cut her deeply like an icy cold blade into her heart.

He let go of her face and walked into his bedroom slamming the door, leaving Sarah sobbing on the floor. She can't lose him, not again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raelle and Abigail walked to Tally's apartment to give her a baby present that they had been working on together the day they found out she was pregnant. It was a thick knitted blanket in shades of cream and lavender, keeping it gender neutral as they still didn't know the gender of the baby.

Gerit had called Tally earlier telling her he'd be coming back to base late tomorrow night and she had left the wedding early to go back home and tidy up before his return.

Raelle had wanted to see Tally's reaction to the gift and seeing as she and Logan were being deployed in the next two days she wouldn't get any other opportunity.

They two girls let themselves into the apartment as Abigail had a key to the place and they called out for their sister.

"Tal, are you still awake. We have something for you." Raelle called,

"I'm in the bedroom.." Tally called back.

The two girls went into her bedroom and they saw Tally standing up rubbing her back and gently swaying back and forth with her eyes closed.

"Tally what's wrong? Dose your back hurt or something?" Abigail asked going over to her, Tally nodded her head.

"Yah it dose." She said briefly letting out a breath.

"I could rub it for you if you'd like, maybe that would make it feel better?" Raelle said getting concerned by her sister's behavior.

Tally shook her head "No I don't think that will work this time around..." she said starting to breathe a bit heavier "I'm having contractions, I'm going into labor."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Yay Rogan Wedding!!!! Omg that was so fun to write, of course we had to have a bit of drama and oh shit Tally is in labor!! Will Gerit make it in time for the birth of their baby? What's going to happen?

I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you so much for the sweet comments.

I love you all

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 108K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...
758 3 14
Team RJNR, Yuji and Qrow got to Haven after a fight with a Grimm and Issac with help from, Hugo. As they arrive to the Academy it was empty and also...
180K 4.6K 43
Briar Fortin is half Fae, half Illyrian. She lives in one of the smaller camps, but also one of the worst. When her father finds out about her secret...
582K 7K 53
After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the government officially surrendered, Ozpin and Gly...