we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 40

2K 69 18
By goldenangelsun

and giving back is all I wanna do

Harry's POV
——————————————————

"I have to work again today." Louis whispers into my chest.

We are in my bed, having woken up only a few minutes ago. I don't really want him to leave for work, I want him to stay in bed with me all day.

"Can I come with you?" I ask, hoping that he can hear that I want to be around him.

He looks up from my chest with those perfect sparkling blue eyes. "Of course, baby."

The way he says it sends shivers down my spine. I don't know how he does this too me, but I love it. Then he leans up and pecks my lips.

We he pulls back we are both smiling brightly. He rest his chin back on my chest still looking in my eyes.

"You can come with me to the album release party tonight, right?" I ask quietly, after a few moments of gazing into each others eyes.

He tilts his head to the side adorably. "You want me there?"

"Of course I want you there, angel." I kiss his temple and watch as a light blush coats his cheeks.

"Okay," He says shyly. I can't help but coo, pulling him closer to me. Kissing him gently.

"If you are coming with me to the cafe you will have to help out you know?" He says sassily.

Chuckling I answer. "I know," I gaze into his eyes for a moment longer, slowly falling into their depth. I kiss him again. "Speaking of, we should probably get going if you want to open on time."

Louis groans in response, not wanting to get up but does anyway. We have kind of developed a sort of morning routine.

We both wake up and procrastinate getting up while cuddling and kissing. We shower, yes together and yes with shower sex. Then we brush our teeth, making silly faces at each other I the mirror the whole time. Followed by getting dressed, stealing each others clothes practically every time.

Lastly, breakfast. Which is usually made by me. Louis sitting on the island distracting me with his perfection. Or, his arms wrapped around my waist pressing light kisses to my shoulders. I wouldn't ask for it any other way.

The morning runs smoothly and we end up at the cafe about an hour later.

Louis is, of course, wearing some of my clothes and looking absolutely adorable. With the baggy fabric of the sweater brushing his mid thighs and cute sweater paws covering his hands.

When he opens the door to the cafe I pick him up. He squeals in surprise, giggling as I carry him into the the cafe and place him gently on the counter.

I peck his lips gently. He gives me his perfect sunshine smile and I turn to start making us some tea. I truly love every second I spend with him.

"So uh, what do you guys do at an album release party?" Louis asks shyly.

"Well," I say hopping onto the counter next to him and handing him his tea. "We will be performing a few songs off the album and then there will be a Q&A with the fans."

I answer, listing off the events of the evening. "There will also be a red carpet outside of the venue when we get there so we will take pictures for a little bit."

"Cool." Louis says, sounding almost nervous.

"You're okay with that right?" I ask. I don't want him to be uncomfortable with them taking pictures of him.

"Uh, yeah I'm okay with you guys taking picture why wouldn't I be." He looks contused.

"Angel, your waking the carpet with us."

His eyes wide with shock. "W- what? Really?"

"Of course!" I answer as though it's obvious.

"You're serious?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes." I smile brightly at him. "I want you to show up with us, looking hoter than all of us combined."

He blushes, looking down. I am about to lean in and kiss him, because he is just so cute, when someone clears their throat behind us.

We turn around, I forgot we were in the cafe for a moment. I always get so caught up in Louis that I forget we aren't in my house or at his apartment.

"Hello sorry," Louis answers the middle aged woman standing in front of the till. We both hop off the counter and turn to her.

"What can I get for you?" I ask, so that Louis can make the drink.

The lady is looking between the two of us, in a way that makes me wonder how much of our conversation she heard. She kind of is looking at me like the is trying to put a name to my face, but eventually gives up and orders.

Louis makes her coffee, as more and more people start coming into the cafe. The day has begun. I'll just have to get that kiss later.

As usual there are a group of girls who recognize me and ask for pictures. They said they wouldn't post our location because they don't want this place to be swarmed and I am extremely grateful.

In the middle of the day, around lunch when the cafe is rather full, a girl says something the surprises me.

"I never thought I would see the Harry Styles working in a coffee shop for extra money."

I laugh at this, Louis and I are both making drinks for people right now, so we can talk to costumers while we work.

"I'm not getting paid." I answer still laughing slightly. She seems confused. "I'm just hanging out with my friend today and he had to work so I thought I would help out."

"Oh, Harold I thought you knew." Louis says from behind me.

"Knew what?" I give him a questioning look.

"I'm paying you for helping me out." He says.

"Uh, no you're not," I answer.

"Uh, yes I am."

"Lou, you don't need to do that." I reassure.

"I want to though, Haz." He smiles.  

"But, angel, I don't think of this as a job. I'm just hanging out with you, so what if we are making coffee and tea for other people all day." I pout at him.

"I know, baby," He says. The nickname slipping out making me blush and a few people who heard smirk at us. "but I want to pay you back for helping out around here."

"But, you see angel, you already did." I say smirking at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me in question.

We have gained the attention of several people in the shop now. Now people are smiling while listening in on our conversation.

"No control." Is all I say.

"Haaazzz," Louis whines. "that doesn't count. That was fun."

Turn to him raising an eyebrow, and say. "My point is proven."

Louis pouts at me, I just smile and turn back to what I am doing. "And we will be paying you for that."

"But- but- but I- ugh." Louis sputters exasperated. "How does that make sense? If you are paying me for helping you guys out, it only makes sense that I would pay you for helping me out."

I call out someones drink order and they come to pick it up.

"Yes, but we are already making money from the album, which happens to have a song you wrote on it. And-" I am about to finish my point when someone squeals loudly.

Louis and I both turn around.

"Louis wrote a song for you guys!" Girl squeals again in excitement.

Then the whole cafe is staring at us. "Um, yes." Louis answers awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"We needed lyrics so and we thought to ask Louis." I shrug.

A few girls come up to the counter and start asking questions. "Which song is it? What is it about? When did you write it? Did the other boys help?"

"I- uh." Louis stutters looking uncomfortable.

"He wrote No Control a little while ago with Liam." I answer for him. "As for what it is about..."

I turn to look at Louis, he is blush furiously.

"You'll have to listen and try to figure that one out."

Louis turns even more red and I just laugh and hug him, before turning to make more drinks, and chatting with the costumers.

- - - - - - - - -

Eleanor comes to the cafe a little while later, she usually works in the evenings. Louis and I end up staying to help for a little while longer before we have to go get ready for the release party.

I continue to work the till while Louis and Eleanor make the drinks. My hair keeps getting in my face, so I decide to put it in a half up half down bun.

Louis was in the back getting more cups. He comes back out when I am helping someone. I hear him squeak, I look over to see if he is okay.

His eyes are wide and his cheeks are flushed. His lips are slightly parted.

"You alright Lewis?" Eleanor says in a mocking tone.

"Fine." Louis answers voice tight before he turns back through the door that reads, Employees Only.

I frown and look over at Eleanor, she is smirking. "I'll go check on him."

I keep helping the person in front of me. Hoping that everything is okay with Louis. I start making the persons order.

"Harry," Eleanor calls from the back. She steps through the doors a smirk still on her lips. "Louis needs you for a moment in the back."

I frown. "Is he okay?"

"Yep," she finishes up the order handing it to the person. "just wants to speak with you for a moment."

I feel like there is something she isn't telling me, but regardless I go through the doors to the back room.

The second I am through the doors, a hand grabs my shirt and pulls me over, then pushes me into a cold wall. Next thing I know there are soft, thin lips against my own.

It takes me a moment to realize what is happening. But when I do, I wrap my hands around Louis waist and pull him closer to me.

He kisses me deeply and I kiss back.

"What's this for?" I ask, smiling when I we finally pull away. "I mean I'm not complaining."

He runs his fingers through my hair. Looking over the detailing of my face.

"Beautiful." I all he says before kissing me again. I can't help but smile into the kiss.

A few minutes later we go back out to help Eleanor. She keeps sending us knowing looks which makes Louis and I blush.

——————————————————
I'm back!

Hello!

Here is a shitting update, I hope it's okay. 🤷

tpwk ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
99.4K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
158K 8.1K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...