TEETH, banginho

By NOVAHWA

- [COMPLETED] lee minho has a thing for teeth. ### ( disclaimer: this story is purely fictional and has nothi... More

0EETH
1EETH
2EETH
3EETH
4EETH
5EETH
6EETH
7EETH
8EETH
9EETH
10EETH
11EETH
12EETH
14EETH
15EETH
16EETH
17EETH
18EETH
19EETH
20EETH
21EETH
22EETH
23EETH

13EETH

1.9K 172 85
By NOVAHWA

chan and i spent more and more time together after that. felix joined in sometimes too, but those times got less and less.

i felt like chan and i just clicked better.

but hyunjin didn't fail to show just how bothered he was by this. he questioned why we weren't hanging out as frequently anymore.

i got angry at him and shouted at him to stop being so bitter, angry and jealous.

he got even more furious and grabbed my wrist, forcefully kissing me and exclaiming that i was his and his alone over and over again.

"i like chan," i breathed, his kisses suffocating me, his lovely teeth biting on my bottom lip. "i don't like you like that."

he looked mad, but he still didn't want to let me go. "you hurt me, minho," he replied. "but please, what is it that you want? i'll do anything you want because i want you."

my jaw clenched, and i became silent, because there was something i wanted from him.

- lee minho, 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.6K 31
"Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look as someone and smile for no reason" Hyunjin is a bullied kid who has never experienced love b...
179K 5.7K 22
hyunlix ✮⋆˙ two members of a famous kpop band, Stray Kids, discover to have mutual feelings that will have to be hidden from the rest of the world...
453K 14.8K 48
Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put with a roommate that constantly makes his...