SM's Vampire Idol (Exo Fanfic...

By a_ser101

Ji-Yeon, stage name Jiyo, is a new Korean SM idol. She is already popular around the world for her sexy yet i... More

Intro
1.
3.
4.
5.

2.

441 14 0
By a_ser101

Ji-Yeon's POV

I stand in darkness alone while crying with tears of sadness.

My eyes stay closed from the scary darkness that is surrounding me.

There was no where to escape, everything was pitch black.

"Ji-yeon," A calm fatherly voice spoke.

I look up and see a light slowly reaching for me.

I brought my hand up as if reaching for something.

"Do not forget about us, my Ji-Yeon" A woman's voice spoke out.

I try reaching up, but a dark cloud was now covering the light.

I look back down and slowly pull my hand back. Tears were quietly streaming down my face while I thought to myself, "I miss you guys,"

...

*beep beep, beep beep*

An alarm kept beeping and beeping right next to me.

Before reaching for the alarm clock, I felt wet tears coming out in the corners of my eyes. Why do I dream of this every night?

"..aish." I lazily press the button on the alarm clock.

"*yaawn* I hate Monday," I grabbed my phone that was under my pillow.

"Woah, fifteen miss calls?" Fifteen miss calls were under the name Manager oppa.

I quickly text him a greeting since I hate calling people.

"What do you want?"

*bzz bzz*

"ANSWER THE DOOR"

Wow, all capital letters. He must be a little mad right now.

I get up out of my bed and walked towards my apartment's door.

"Yah, why didn't you answer my-" Manager oppa stops and turns red.

"What? Do you have a fever?" I asked a little worried.

Manager oppa turns his head away while looking up at the ceiling. He points his finger downwards at me.

I look down and see that I am only wearing a tight white shirt with only panties on.

"..shit. I'll be back," I slam the door on him and walk away.

Gosh, I thought he'd be used to me wearing my pajamas already.

~FIVE MINUTES LATER~

We're now inside manager oppa's car that is heading towards SM building.

"..." Things are always awkward every morning because of him coming to my apartment so early.

"Listen, oppa I'm-"

"Ani, I'm fine." Manager oppa cuts me while blushing.

Haha he looks pretty cute doing that.

I grab his other hand that is leaning on his arm rest.

"Thanks oppa,"

"..mm." He said looking straight at the road still blushing.

~INSIDE THE BUILDING~

Manager oppa and I both head to my dance practice room. I opened the door first while manager oppa stays behind me. While walking inside, I notice my dance instructor was waiting in the corner of the room. He was laying his head on the speakers like an innocent baby.

I turn around and faced manager oppa with a playful smirk.

"Shh..Stay here and be quiet," I whispered.

Manager oppa just nodds his head with a confused look. I quietly tip toed towards the speakers while unlocking my phone. I stopped right next to the speakers and got ready my phone to play the loudest screamo song I can think of.

I grabbed the aux cord and plugged it on my phone. I looked at manager oppa and glanced down at instructor. Manager oppa started getting the idea, and he looked like he was about to stop me. Before he could stop me, I pressed play on my phone.

"WHAT THE?!" Instructor screamed while crawling away like a crab.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh, you should've recorded this Manager oppa!" I said while laughing.

"Aish, stop it! And stop playing that music!" Manager oppa yelled with annoyance.

"Alright, alright" I said.

I unplugged the aux cord and turned off the speakers.

"Yah, why do you even have that music on your phone?" My dance instuctor asked. (His name is gonna be Seo-Jun)

"Umm, vocal practice?" I said.

"..Alright then, let's start practice on your song now!" Seo-Jun said changing the subject.

"Ji-Yeon I'm gonna go leave now, I have to fix your schuduele for tomorrow," Manager oppa said.

"Okay, annyeong oppa~" I said waving my hand.

~TWENTY MINUTES LATER~

*huff huff*

"Ahh~ I can't take it anymore," I said while sweating.

"It's okay, here I'll go easy for you" Seo-Jun said while smirking.

"Aish, why are you smirking? This is so embarrassing,"

"Because you can't even copy this simple dance step," Seo-Jun said chuckling.

"Anyway, just practice at home now. It's just the last dance step you need to practice,"

"Alright, thanks Seo-Jun!" I yelled while grabbing my bag before I leave.

"Yah, I'm older than you. Show some respect!" Seo-Jun yelled out towards me.

"Okay then, bye!" I yelled cutting him off by closing the door on him.

I start walking towards the lobby.

Honestly, my new concept was hip-hop mixed with some sexiness. But I didn't think it would be this hard for me. Still I got every moves down now.

While walking and thinking, I suddenly feel a throb pain on my head to my chest.

Ugh I feel really dizzy right now, what's going on right now?

I put both hands on my head while staring down at the floor.

"Miss are you okay?" A man's voice said.

"..Agh, not really."

"Here's some water, drink this and go sit down for now," He said while guiding me to the seats.

I quickly grabbed the water bottle the man was holding and drank almost half of the bottle.

"..Ah, I feel okay. Thank you!" I look up and smile.

"..You're Jiyo Sunbaenim!" The man said with wide eyes.

"Oh you must be, Lay?" I said still smiling.

He quickly bowed making me bow back as well.

"I think you're older than me? When we're not working just call me Ji-Yeon"

"Ani, thats okay-"

"It's alright, you can call me sunbaenim only when we're working together" I said chuckling a bit from his flustering.

"Alright..Ji-Yeon."

"Haha, you're so cute." I said squishing his cheeks.

Lay was smiling with embarrassment while blushing a little.

"Ahh, I've been wanting to ask you this. Can exo perform together with you?"

"Sure, I'm totally cool with that"

"Yess-"

"But you should ask Lee Soo-Man first,"

"I knew it.." Lay said with a disappointment tone.

"Haha, I'll ask for you then. He always agrees with the ideas I suggest,"

"Thank you so much, I owe you!"

"Ani, you helped me when I was in some pain."

"Oh that was nothing, can I introduce you to exo tomorrow?" Lay said shyly.

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow-" Before I could stand up, Lay started hugging me while burying his face on my neck.

I can feel his breath on my neck. Oh my god, what is he doing right now?

"Mm, you smell good" Lay said while putting his lip on my neck.

He starts pecking on my neck for a couple of seconds. All though, these couple of seconds felt too long. I started feeling my face burning up from his skinship.

He puts his hand around my waist and caresses it while licking my neck.

"Ahh, you really smell good" He whispered while kissing and licking my neck.

I feel so weak right now, I could just push him off and run away. But for some reason this feels really good.

His hands caressing my waist moves down to my legs. He then kisses slower and starts sucking my neck giving me a little hickey.

"Ah!.." It hurts a bit, I never gotten a hickey before. We just met and now he's giving me a hickey?!

That's it, pull yourself together Ji-Yeon. You're acting weak in front of a dongsaeng!

I then push him off of me so I could run away.

"Agh! What the-"

I quickly run away as fast as I can. Seriously, I can't stay here alone with this pervert. Who the hell does that to their own sunbaenim!?

While running away, I quickly grab my sunglasses from inside my backpack and put it on. I don't want people staring at me while I run.

Lay's POV

After dancing with exo in the dance practice room, everyone starts sitting down and stretching to take a rest. I'm feeling thirsty right now, I'll go check outside for some food.

I leave everyone inside the room quietly and walk inside the lobby.

I see a girl covering her face with her hands, she looks like she's in pain right now.

Oh but what is that smell?

"..mm." I say licking my lips a bit.

This smell, it's so sweet. I could just taste this sweet smell. It must have been coming from that girl, her blood type is probably O.

I quickly walk to the vending machine near by and bought water.

After buying water, I walk towards the woman.

"Miss are you okay?" I asked.

"..Agh, not really." Hm, she sounds pretty sexy.

I lead her to the chair and start a conversation with her.

When she looked up, I found out it was Ji-Yeon sunbaenim.

If I ask her if exo can perform together, maybe we'll gain more fans and be able to drink more blood! Oh but we might be able to find the princess soon too!

"Ahh, I've been wanting to ask you this. Can exo perform together with you?"

"Sure, I'm totally cool with that" Ji-Yeon said. Wow, it's that easy?

"Yess-"

"But you should ask Lee Soo-Man first,"

"I knew it.." I said with dissapointment.

In order for exo to gain more fans, we just have to get closer to Ji-Yeon. But her blood smells too good, I don't want anyone else to taste this. Ah, I can't handle it.

"I'll see you tomorrow then-" I immediately hug her before she can stand up.

I put my lips on her neck and start kissing it passionately. Her skin is so smooth, no bite marks yet either. I want to feel her body more now.

My hand reaches around her waist. I start caressing her small waist, while kissing and licking her neck. My hand automatically reaches a little lower to her legs.

Suddenly, Ji-Yeon pushes me away.

"Agh! What the-" Before I could continue she finally ran away and escape.

I stood up and looked at the door where she left. I lick my lips from feeling so turned on from her slender body.

"I'll taste everything of you soon Ji-Yeon," I said remembering the scent.

I am so sorry! This is my first time making a story a little lemony, I'll try my best to make it better! Btw can someone help me with making covers? I can't download photosop..

~FROM AUTHOR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC