The Scars of A Simmons(Editin...

By AllThingsDiggy

The trilogy to "Separated" and "My Family". After all of Diggy and YN's ups and downs they are shocked to kno... More

Girl, What's Better Than This
DJ's Rant
I Did You Wrong
My Sister(s) Keeper
Bonnie and Clyde
Mean Deed
Mean Deed 2
Good Deed
Leave Us Alone
Daddy's Babies
...Then You Gotta Breathe
Test Us
Surprise
Surprise Part 2
I Just Like to hear you say it
Merry Christmas
Just Us
Just Us Part 2
At Your Best You Are Love...
Love
Ups And Downs
Break-Up To Make-Up
Still
Handle That
Recover
Bryce Andrè Alsina
Imani YN Simmons
Breylyn Aria Alsina
Andrew King Simmons-Coly
Mistakes
Stop
It's Okay
What's Done In The Dark Comes To The Light
Want Some More
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Drunk Text

Obsession

1.4K 78 2
By AllThingsDiggy

DJ's P.O.V.

Dropping Zonnique off at rehab was hard but it was even harder to see her like that so I did what I had to do.

DJ-*Walks in and sits at the counter*

Imani-*Runs downstairs*

DJ-Stop running before you hurt yourself baby.

Imani-Daddy *Reaches for him*

DJ-*Picks her up and sits her on his lap* Wassup stink *Kisses her forehead*

Imani-Nona and you were on t.v. today.

DJ-Oh really? What were we doing?

Imani-Wearing headphones and throwing paint on each other.

DJ-Oh that was the beats headphones commercial. Was it cool?

Imani-Yeah *Smiles at him* *Puckers her lips*

DJ-*Moves his cheek to her lips*

Imani-Mwah! She says giggling.

DJ-*Smiles*

Lauren-*Walks down the steps* Imani are you stealing all my kisses again.

Imani-Nope! She says laughing.

Lauren-*Smiles and takes her off of DJ's lap* Can I talk to your daddy please?

Imani-Yeah. *Jumps down and walks back upstairs*

Lauren-Where do you keep going Daniel? She asks quickly and seriously.

DJ-What do you mean? He asks making eye contact with her.

Lauren-DJ you haven't been home a lot these past 2 days and when you do get here your tired and smell like another woman.

DJ-You think I'm cheating on you Lauren? He asks calmly.

Lauren-*Shrugs*

DJ-*Chuckles* Why would I cheat on you?

Lauren- I don't know because I thought you loved me.

DJ-*Grabs both of her hands* And baby I do. *Kisses her forehead as he stands up now towering over her*

Lauren-No sit back down your too tall.

DJ-*Laughs* Baby I'm not cheating on your pretty ass. Okay? I don't need to cheat. Everything I want and need is right here. He says pointing down at Lauren. So don't ever think I don't love you. I love you baby. *Kisses her*

Lauren-*Deepens the kiss*

DJ-*Pulls away* My mama raised me better than that. *Chuckles*

YN P.O.V.
Telling Diggy the truth felt good and I'm glad I got it off of my chest.

YN-*Sliding on your Jeans*

Diggy-Baby I don't want you to leave *Pouts*

YN-*Look back at him* No?

Diggy-No. He replies making big eyes.

YN-Awee I'm sorry but I've really gotta go see Kim.

Diggy-Can't she wait?

YN-No I don't think so.

Diggy-Baby why don't you just hang with me? I'm fun *Smiles*

YN-Who told you that lie?

Diggy-*Laughs and stands up walking over to you standing right behind you in the mirror*

YN-*Look up at him*

Diggy-*Looks down at you and leans in to kiss you*

YN-YEET! *Run down the steps with Diggy chases you*

Diggy-*Picks you up and throws you into the air then catches you* Gimme kiss baby.

YN-No!

Diggy-*Walks into the kitchen and sits you on the counter then goes into the fridge*

YN-What are you doing? *Laughing*

Diggy-*Pulls out two bottles of chocolate syrup* Say hello to my little friends.

YN-DANIEL NO ! DON-

Diggy-*Starts squirting you with the syrup*

YN-*Jump off of the counter and pick up whip cream spraying it on him*

Diggy-STOP! *laughing* Shit there empty! He says throwing the chocolate bottles on the floor and grabbing Cherries.

YN-Ahh! Stop! *Laugh as Diggy popped the Cherries in his mouth then shot them at you*

Diggy-*Laughing pours the cherry juice on your head*

YN-Fine! Be like that then! *Laugh and through the empty whip cream can at him*

Diggy and YN-*Slide down the wall to the ground*

Diggy-*Reaches up to the counter and brings down chopped walnuts and pours them on you* You look yummy. *Laughs*

YN-*Kiss him* You taste good.

Diggy-*Smiles and hugs you*

YN-*Laughing*

Angela's P.O.V.

Angela-MICHAEL! *Knocking on his door*You know what *Swings the door open* MICHAEL!

Michael-AYE DIDNT I TELL YOU YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN HERE!

Angela-*Looks around to see pictures of you plastered all over the walls. There were pictures of you sleeping, eating, performing, even taking a shower* *Looks at Michael* Are you obsessed with my mother you sick bastard?

Michael-GET THE FUCK OUT!

Angela-*Slaps him across the face* I PAY THE GOD DAMN BILLS HERE DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO!

Michael-THE FUCK YOU SLAP ME FOR.

Angela-CAUSE YOUR FUCKING CRAZY! TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN AND GET OUT! DONT COME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY ... EVER!

Michael-*Chuckles while holding his face* You haven't seen the last of me he says about to take the pictures down.

Angela-LEAVE THE PICTURES JACKASS! She screams.

Michael-*Laughs* It's cool. I can get more he says harshly brushing past her.

Angela-*Looks around the room again* Wow. She mumbles to herself.

Andrew-*Makes baby noises*

Angela-*Looks down and then picks him up* You just love to crawl Huh fat man? *Kisses his cheek*

Andrew-*Laughs and plays with her face*

Angela-*Turns the light off and closes the door*

Daniella's P.O.V.

August-Aye baybeh grab Bryce's hand fa meh. He says looking down at Breylyn.

Daniella-Bryce come here she says looking down but didn't see Bryce. *Looks up to see Bryce in the street just standing there.

Bryce-Come on mommy! I'm ready to go home. He says as a car was coming.

Daniella-BRYCE MOVE BABY! RUN! She says trying to run to him and push him out of the way.

August-*Gasps and picks Breylyn up running after Daniella* DANIELLA STOP!

Bryce-What mom-

BANG!

Daniella-*Screams* BRYCE! *Kneals down by his side*

August-*Calls 9-1-1*

Breylyn-*Starts crying*

Bryce-*Crying* *Coughs up blood* M-M-mommy MY LEG! He cries.

Daniella-*Crying* BRYCE ITS OKAY! I PROMISE BABY!

August-*Watches the car drive away until the driver pokes his head out and looks back* Fuck you man. He mumbles.

The Driver-*Smiles*

August-*Jaw drops* Dwayne. He mumbles.

Bryce-Da-daddy! Da-daddy I love you.

August-Stop talking like that man. He says squatting down by Bryce. You gon be aight I promise *Tears up* But I Luh you too man.

Bryce-*Whining and crying* *Screams*

August-*Wipes Daniella's tears*

Daniella-M-my baby. She keeps repeating while trying to catch her breath as people began to crowd around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.3K 40
The sequel to "Separated" Now that YN and Diggy are back together they focus on their family. Daniella and Dwayne have grown up and now need MUCH mor...
3.1K 59 43
(1 year later after Family Forever) They expected their lives together to last an eternity but when they are brought into a new place and left for sc...
26 0 51
Life can be a jerk and that's what happens between the sisters who are separated by hardships. A crime will change their lives and create a permanent...
5.8K 510 8
After the eight brothers start living together they start facing conflicts with each other. They have a big fight and their paths got separated again...