This is Bullshit

By MTDSOW

After his death, Kakashi gets sent into the world of BNHA. He still has all his powers and memories, but no w... More

Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 2 - Crayons
Chapter 3 - Long Days
Chapter 4 - Memories and Movies
Chapter 6 - Irritation
Chapter 7 - Kidnapping? How Unoriginal.
Chapter 8 - Theories
Chapter 9 - Precious Past
Bonus (sorta)
Not an Update
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 10.5 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Why Are You Here?!
Chapter 12 - End of Part 1
Part 2 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Todoroki's Log
Chapter 3 - Blank
Chapter 4 - Point of View
Chapter 5 - Sports Festival
Chapter 6 - Cut Your Losses
Chapter 7 - Only the Beginning
Chapter 8 - Tales of Obito's Travels
Chapter 9 - Not This Shit Again
Chapter 10 - It Hurts
Chapter 11 - Injuries
Q&A!
Chapter 12 - Hospital Stays
Chapter 13 - Childish
Chapter 14 - Rin
Chapter 15 - The Same but Different
Chapter 16 - End of Part 2
Part 3 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Rekindling
Uh... Oops?
Chapter 2.1 - Omake 1
Chapter 2.2 - Omake 2
Chapter 3 - Finals
Chapter 4 - Endeavor
Chapter 5 - Mall Trips
100K!!!!!!
Chapter 6 - Familiarity
Chapter 7 - Can't Catch a Break
Chapter 7.5 - Scars
Chapter 8 - Target
Chapter 9 - Fairness is Decided by Circumstance
Chapter 10 - End of Part 3
Announcement
Part 4 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Truth
Chapter 2 - Understand
Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks
Chapter 3.5 - A Look Into the Past
Chapter 3.6 - Malfunctions
Chapter 3.7 - Cults
Chapter 4 - Tune In Next Time, If There Is One
Chapter 5 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 6 - Conscious
Chapter 7 - The Truth, or As Much of it As I Can Say
Chapter 8 - Fussing Over Phone Calls, A Riveting Tale By Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 9 - Before You Say Anything...
Chapter 10 - Believe Me When I Say...
Chapter 11 - Open the Door to Hell...
Chapter 12 - End of Part 4
Final Part - Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Promise
Chapter 2 - Mission
Chapter 3 - Calm Like The Sea in A Storm
Chapter 4 - Spiral
Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs
Chapter 5.5 - Omake: In Which, Kakashi Opens A Business
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 1
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 2
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 3
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 4

Chapter 5 - There are No Benevolent Gods

41.2K 1.6K 958
By MTDSOW

Wow! It's not Friday! Isn't that something?
Yeah so I decided to change my update schedule to: Every Friday and whenever I feel like it.
I mean I've got a good 4 chapters stockpiled (including this one) so I'll be fine... right? I hope so. Anyways, here's the chapter!

Kakashi looked up at the green-haired child standing in front of him. 'Why do these children keep trying to speak to me?' "Yes, you are Midoriya Izuku." Kakashi says flatly.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" By 'we' he was referring to the group of children behind him. Among them were the dual haired boy, other Sasuke and infinity-girl.

"Do what you like." Kakashi decided that his best course of action would be to play the cold-hearted, unfeeling asshole.

"Thanks!" The group sat across from him, and Midoriya took the seat next to him. They all began talking about Quirks, heroes and the like. Kakashi tuned them out and focused on his own meal.

"-Quirk?" Midoriya was looking at him now.

"What?" Kakashi asked, letting a bit of his annoyance seep through.

Midoriya was undeterred. "What's your quirk by the way?"

"Reminiscence." Kakashi didn't offer any more information, and they didn't ask. Everyone but Midoriya, who couldn't take a hint.

"Does that have something to do with dogs?"

"Maybe." Kakashi said, standing up. "Excuse me." He muttered, before he cleared his tray, and left the cafeteria.

He could vaguely hear them asking if the others had seen him eat.

Kakashi opted to waiting in the classroom instead of wandering the halls. 'I'm tired.' He thought.

There was about an hour left of lunch, so he decided he would be fine if he took a short nap. He would still be on guard, but he acknowledged that he needed rest. He put his head down on the desk, and drifted off into unconsciousness.

Aizawa entered the room to find Kakashi sleeping on the desk. 'He still looks tense.' He thought with a frown. 'But at least he's sleeping.' Aizawa sighed and sat down at his own desk. He began to go over the lesson plan.

After about 30 minutes, Aizawa noticed that Kakashi's body had become even more tense, and he was shaking slightly. 'Those nightmares of his are really bad....'

Aizawa stood up and tried to wake Kakashi. "Kakashi?" Nothing. Aizawa sighed again. "You need to wake up, you're having a nightmare." Aizawa didn't want to shake him awake, he'd done that once before and it hadn't gone well for either of them, so he just moved the chair slightly.

As soon as he did this, Kakashi's head snapped up and immediately scanned his surroundings, reaching for weapons that weren't there.

Aizawa, being used to this, just waited for him to calm down, and sat across from him.

"Oh... Aizawa sensei."

"Good afternoon." Aizawa hesitated. "I know you don't like talking about them much, but... what are your nightmares about?"

Kakashi's face flashed with an unidentifiable emotion, before returning to normal. 'Should I just tell him? No... why did I even consider that?' "I get memories from my past life in the form of dreams."

"Bad memories, I'm guessing?"

"Sometimes they're good, I think... but then they change." Kakashi said truthfully. Sometimes he'd see Minato and the rest of team 7 smiling happily, about to go on a mission, but then the dream would morph into something gruesome and gory, always a nightmare.

"I see...." Aizawa nodded. "Do you... remember any of them when you wake up?"

"Not usually...."

"Which ones do you remember?"

"It depends... I remember the bad ones more often than not." Kakashi shrugged. Aizawa looked at him, worry evident in his eyes. Minato had looked at him the same. And the Sandaime, but that man had probably caused more trouble for the world than anyone he'd known. Other than Danzo and maybe Madara, though the latter was being controlled, and the former was only able to continue to rise in power due to the Sandaime's naivety.

"What do you remember?"

'I'm so tired of this.' Kakashi thought. "Death." He said, he looked at Aizawa out of the corner of his eye, and saw no visible reaction.

"Do you know the people who are in your dreams?"

"Who knows." He shrugged. "Maybe I did at one point."

"Hm. I know your last experience with a therapist was... not the best, and I don't exactly have a degree in psychology, but if you like, you could talk to me." He offered.

'Yeah, I probably should get some help. I'm stuck here, and I don't really feel like killing myself yet, so maybe I should try and get over my grief? Seems like a hassle though... but it's not like I have anything better to do, no that's a lie... messing with people. That takes precedence.'

"Think it over. I'm not going to force you."

'Not like you could anyways....' Kakashi thought bitterly. 'You're being childish.' A voice in his conscience spoke up. It sounded suspiciously like Rin. 'Oh lovely, I'm hearing voices.' Kakashi grinned to himself. 'Nothing I haven't done before.'

The day progressed, and somehow Kakashi found himself in his hero costume, which consisted of his anbu mask, a flak jacket with 5 symbols on it, the Konoha leaf for... Konoha, the Uchiha's Uchiwa for Sasuke and Obito, the Uzumaki clan symbol for Kushina and Naruto, a purple diamond for Sakura, and a three-pronged Kunai as a tribute to Minato.

He wore the symbols over his heart for sentimental reasons. He'd bought and designed the little buttons himself and sewn them on manually, even though it was a lot of work, it was worth it.

Kakashi couldn't for the life of him think of a symbol for Rin, so he opted to wearing her face paint (instead of purple, it was red so it would fit with the ANBU mask, the paint is on top of the mask).

The rest of his outfit was his shinobi uniform, but instead of the leaf headband, he wore the one for the Shinobi Alliance.

He had personalized knives because he didn't want to be throwing around switchblades and kitchen knives like some amateur. He was a high-grade assassin thank you very much, he wouldn't be taken for some genin. Not that he had anything against genin... they just tended to be weak... and arrogant... and annoying... and loud.

Kakashi was brought out of his genin-related musings by All Might announcing the teams.

The teams were:

Team A: Bakugou & Kirishima

Team B: Kaminari & Jirou

Team C: Todoroki & Midoriya

Team D: Asui & Yaoyorozu

Team E: Ojirou & Hagakure

Team F: Sero & Tokoyami

Team G: Sato & Shouji

Team H: Mina & Uraraka

Team I: Kakashi & Iida

Team J: Mineta & Aoyama

Kakashi wasn't really paying attention to the other fights, they didn't really matter much to him anyways. He wasn't able to talk to Iida about his Quirk because Iida would probably shush him if he tried, something about being respectful to their classmates. Kakashi would say that Iida and Gai were similar, but Gai had less of a stick up his ass.

Kakashi was against team J, which had Mineta and Aoyama on it. Kakashi didn't like Mineta. He was annoying, pervy and an all around douchebag, that's not to say he was happy about being able to beat some sense into the child, but if he did, he wouldn't be feeling remorseful afterwards.

Mineta said some bullshit about how he was disappointed that there weren't any cute girls on his team, and Kakashi had to resist the urge to deck him.

Iida and Kakashi were the villains, and they had 5 minutes to come up with a plan.

"You should stay here and protect the bomb, I'll be able to find them the fastest so I'll go."

Iida nodded.

"If Aoyama makes it past me, then he'll probably try and zoom right to the bomb, meaning he won't be able to see you very well. If Mineta gets past...." Kakashi was actually unable to think of a plan for Mineta... he was just too weak(Like how did he even get into the hero course in the first place, I'm not just saying this because I hate him, but I'm genuinely curious. His Quirk isn't really that strong, and he has no battle sense whatsoever). "Actually, here." Kakashi did the hand signs for Earth Wall, and set up a maze.

"Wow."

Kakashi waved him off, "Do you want to add anything?"

"If both of them stay and fight you, should I come join you in the fight?"

"If both of them fight me, I'm confident enough in my abilities, so I should be able to stall them until the timer goes off."

"I see."

"THE HEROES ARE NOW ENTERING!" All Might called over the PA.

Kakashi nodded at Iida once, before he left to go find the heroes. 'I think now is the perfect time to lecture them on the true unfairness of the world.' Kakashi couldn't stop the grin that was now present on his face. 'This should be... entertaining.'

Kinda short, but eh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 31
Percy Jackson is Goode High School's swim jock with a complicated past unknown to most of the people around him. Everyone, especially the girls, love...
570K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
36.2K 1.6K 24
ᴀᴋɪʀᴀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ 'ꜰᴏʀɢᴇʀ' ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ɴᴏᴡ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ)ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴀ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇ𝔵ᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴄ...
21.3K 1K 15
The Uchiha tend to be a superstitious lot, so it only makes sense for Fugaku to be wary of a child that's believed to be brought by a demon. (OR: Ita...