Bare Knuckles ♛ lrh

Von youreafakebetch

in which she's dragged to an illegal boxing ring and runs into the most feared fighter there "You were never... Mehr

introduction
01- party
02- coffee
03- cookies
04- drinks
05- sleep
06- project
07- hot
08- nerves
09- baseball
10- walk
11- gym
12- lilacs
13- maccas
14- meet
15- puppy
17- date
18- interrupted
19- drywall
20- workout
21- movies

16- shots

2.1K 78 103
Von youreafakebetch

It was Saturday night, and Evelyn was sat in Finley's room getting her makeup done.

"Remind me again why we're doing this?" Evelyn asked.

"Because," Finley said forcefully, hitting Evelyn a little harder with the blending sponge, causing the girl to wince, "Calum asked me to go out to this bar and we both know Luke won't pass up an opportunity to drink, so that automatically means you're coming too."

Evelyn groaned, "But we're eighteen, how're we gonna get in?"

Finley laughed before responding, "Did you forget I got those fake IDs made for us last year?"

"But your mom threw them away?" Evelyn asked. Finley laughed again, "You really think I wouldn't go dumpster diving for them? I spent like $150 on them!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Hey! Don't do that you'll mess me up." Finley scolded, pulling the brush she now held away from her eyelid.

"Okay fine, but I'm not getting hammered with you. I'll embarrass myself way too much."

Luke held a bottle of beer in his hand, taking slow drinks as Calum and himself waited for Finley to show up. Luke was unbothered by the loud and sweaty atmosphere, having frequented clubs and bars quite often. He raised the glass to his lips to take another gulp of his beer, when he turned towards the familiar voices to his left.

Luke almost sputtered on his drink all over himself once his eyes fully caught sight of the two girls. He hadn't expected Evelyn to be there, granted the two girls seemed joined at the hip, but what was even more surprising was what she was wearing.

Her hair was down in the natural curls she always had, her dark blue shirt hugged her torso perfectly. As his eyes scanned down her body, he sucked in a breathe as he noticed the leather pants she wore, and small, black boots that looked a lot like his own.

Luke had completely zoned out while staring at her, so much so, that he hadn't noticed she was by his side, a strong blush on her face even though the foundation successfully shielded the blonde from noticing. "Hey."

"Hi," she responded quietly. Evelyn had been nervous about her outfit, being it was something way out of her comfort zone. The pants were definitely a new one, a little too tight for her liking and the makeup more bold than anything she'd normally go for.

The closer she got, the more entranced Luke became by the girl. Seeing the eye-catching but soft eyeshadow and pinkish lipstick made him hold back a groan. She was fucking beautiful. She didn't look like she was trying to get attention unlike most of the girl in the club, with their tight mini dresses and low cut tops.

She made herself look classy in a bar full of drunk and horny people. "Didn't know you were joining us," Luke stated, as Evelyn took a seat next to him at the bar.

"Neither did I," she laughed. Luke liked the sound of her laugh, it was soft and delicate.

"Let's go find a table," Calum nudged the blonde to gain his attention. Luke nodded and waited for the shorter girl to hop off the stool and follow.

"I'm gonna go get shots!" Finley yelled over the group before she shot out of the booth and made her way to the bar.

Many rounds of tequila, vodka and other hard liquors later, they all—minus a certain blonde—sat around the table hammered. Somewhere along the way of taking shot after shot, Finley and Calum had started heavily making out.

They had wandered away from the table to supply more alcohol early in the night. Five minutes later and Evelyn spotted the two making out in front of the bar. She frantically poked the blonde beside her before he looked at the scene, both of them staring in surprise at the likely new couple. Neither mentioned it to the two as they came back with new shots and messy hair.

Evelyn and Calum were arguing, Finley was hysterically laughing at them while Luke watched the three in slight amusement.

"No, you dumbass!" Calum yelled across the table, "Coco Puffs are so much better!" Evelyn rolled her eyes and dramatically crossed her arms across her chest and slurred, "Lucky Charms are the only answer Cal."

"Come on L-luke," Calum hiccuped, "You know I'm right." The blonde shrugged and threw his arm over the booth behind Evelyn. "I don't know, I prefer marshmallows in my cereal," he shrugged, a knowing smirk aimed at his best friend.

"You don't even like sweet things, bro," Calum yelled across the table. Luke still smirked at him.

"Well, having a little sweetness once in a while is pretty nice," he subtly glanced at the girl under his arm.

He rolled his eyes and flipped the blonde off and turned to the girl next to him. Luke could tell the alcohol was fully affecting Evelyn, considering her constant slurring and more extroverted attitude.

"We should go, don't you think?" Luke asked, though they both new it wasn't a question. She looked up at him, her round eyes, red and glossy as she nodded eagerly.

"Come on!" Evelyn yelled over the table at Finely. She shook her head stubbornly, "We're staying, you can fuck off though. Or just fuck!" she yelled back, laughing at her own drunken jokes.

Evelyn glared at her before flipping the girl off and pushing Luke with her hip to make him slid out of the booth. Luke had taken only a few shots, the tolerance he built up over the years coming in useful as he could take the girl home and get the two back to Evelyn's apartment and keep the girl from falling over.

Luke placed a hand on her lower back before guiding them out of the bar, Evelyn blushing the whole way.

"I'm hungry," she complained, once they were out in the chilly air of the night. Luke looked down at her as she clung to his arm to lean on for balance. "What do you want to eat then?"

Evelyn stopped in her steps and tapped a finger on her chin, one arm still wrapped around the other's, as she pondered her options, "Hmm... McDonald's!"

"Okay," Luke laughed, trying to remember which way the closest restaurant was from them. He wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her from falling over while they walked along the street. After Evelyn giggling at nothing, telling horrible jokes, and almost tripping over air many times, Luke could see the bright yellow sign of the fast food place.

Luke pulled the door open and guided Evelyn in, in front of him. Being that it was around twelve am, there were very few people in the building.

"What do you want?" Luke gently asked her, seeing the way she was starting to sway.

"Oh! A happy meal!" Evelyn's eyes lit up as she looked up at the blonde. Luke snorted before walking them both up to the guy at the counter, "Why does that not surprise me?"

Evelyn's eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment at the familiar phrase before becoming distracted by the box Luke was shoving in her hands.

"Let's find a table," he grabbed her hand and led her over to one by the door. Evelyn didn't have time to complain about paying for it herself, as she was sat down in the chair next to the blonde. She quickly opening her food and eagerly shoved a chicken nugget in her mouth.

Luke reached into the box and grabbed a random fry and put in his mouth. "Hey!"

Luke looked down at the girl beside him and mentally awed at the pouty face she was making. Her eyes were glossy from the alcohol, or so Luke thought, until tears suddenly ran down her cheeks.

His eyes widened, "Hey, hey, what's wrong, baby?" He quickly grasped her cheeks to get her to look up at him.

"I was waiting to eat that fry last," her bottom lip trembled the slightest bit. Luke bit his lip to prevent an amused smile from breaking out on his face, assuming that wouldn't help the situation. "But you called me baby so I guess it's okay."

"Why don't we get you home, yeah?" He grinned as asked her, and stood up from the chair. She looked back down at her food and back up at the blonde. He put his hand out to help her stand up, which she gratefully took and crashed into him from her unbalanced intoxication.

"Sorry," he said as he looked down at her from their position. "S'okay," she assured and reached up to kiss his lips. She smiled widely at him, Luke grabbing their items off the table.

Luke looked down at the girl to make sure she wasn't looking and quickly shoved the the unfinished food in the garbage while she wasn't looking.

"Let's go," he said and wrapped his arm around her waist while pulling his phone from his pocket. He looked up the directions to Evelyn's apartment from where they were. The two were walking in silence for a few minutes before Evelyn spoke up.

"Hey Luke?" she whispered. He looked down at her and hummed.

"Where did my nuggets go?" Luke had to try his hardest to hold in the laughter that wanted to burst from his chest.

"You ate it all, remember?"

"No, but I believe you" she sighed, dramatically. Luke felt ridiculous for even feeling slightly guilting for lying to her but he didn't want to see her drunkenly cry again. He didn't want to ever see her cry again.

"Hey, Luke?" she asked again a few seconds later.

"Yeah?" he asked as he kept walking down the road. He could tell they wouldn't be walking for much longer, as he recognized the area. "I'm tired," she said, a yawn escaping right after. She had stopped on the sidewalk and stood there swaying.

"We're almost there. You can walk for a few more minutes," he said. She still stood in her place, her eyes slowly closing. Luke rolled his eyes before standing with his back to her. She looked up at his back and tilted her head.

"Get on," he said and squatted lower so she could. Evelyn squealed happily before jumping onto his back, causing him to stumble forward a little. He placed a firm grip on the underside of her thighs and held tight.

"Make sure you don't let go, or you'll fall," he reminded her. She squeezed her arms tighter around their place on his neck. "Don't choke me either," he choked out, before she whispered sorry and loosened them a little.

"Hey, Luke?" she asked for a third time that night.

"Yeah, Evelyn?"

"You looked really good tonight," she whispered softly, her breath unintentionally grazing his ear. A shiver ran through his body.

Luke looked down at his outfit; a plain green t-shirt, his typical black skin-tight jeans and black boots. He smiled lightly and whispered back, "You look better."

"Nuh uh." she shook her head stubbornly, "You look like a god and you don't even have to try."

Luke laughed, and Evelyn could feel his body shake which brought a smile to her face. "Then you look like a goddess every second of the day."

"Whatever," she laughed and leaned in, placing a wet and sloppy kiss on his cheek.

Luke smiled lightly as he felt her rest her head on his shoulder. Usually, Luke had a low tolerance for people who were drunk out of their minds, unless it was one of his best friends. For the obvious but ignored reason, Luke wasn't bothered by Evelyn's drunk antics. He would even go as far to say he found it adorable, though he wasn't sure there was a time he didn't. He didn't mind taking care of her in her inebriated state, as long as he knew she was safe with him.

A few minutes later and Luke was walking up the steps to her front door. "Do you have a key?" he asked as he slowly let her down from his back. She nodded wordlessly and fished it out of her tight pants pocket. She let them both in and flipped a light switch on and almost immediately fell face first onto the couch.

Luke sighed before crouching next to her and ran his hand over her hair, "Why don't we get you to your bed instead?" he asked her. She turned her head to face him, her eyeshadow had smudged around her eyes from shoving her face in a couch cushion and mascara had ran down her cheeks.

She closed her eyes and nodded before sitting up on the couch. Luke looked down at her as she just sat there staring ahead at the the T.V. He debated for a moment before deciding she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, and picked her up bridal style.

"Woah," Evelyn said and melted into the warm arms holding her. Luke brought them to the bathroom and sat her on the sink counter. "Where is the stuff you use to wash off your makeup?" he asked. Evelyn only hummed.

"Evelyn," Luke said and lightly grabbed the sides of her face to get her focus. She opened her eyes before mumbling that they were under the sink. Luke dug through the cabinet for a few seconds before finding a bright pink package of wipes. He had seen things similar to those in the bathrooms of previous hookups and assumed he found the right things.

He took a makeup wipe out and held her face still before gently running it over her eyelids.

"Those are Finley's. She really likes them but I don't know why. They kinda smell weird. I only like the butterflies on the top." Evelyn quickly and quietly rambled to keep herself from falling asleep. Luke smiled at her and looked into her pretty eyes, Evelyn blushing as she looked over his stunning face.

Once Luke moved on to the other parts of her face, Evelyn tried focusing her blurry vision and gazed at the blonde. She was filled with warmth as the realization hit that he was taking the time to take care of her annoying drunk-self.

Luke had gotten all of it off and couldn't help up place a kiss on her nose. She giggled and looked up at him, leaning in to kiss his nose in return, though Luke moved his head so her lips landed on his own.

Luke kissed her hard for a moment before pulling away to control himself, and Evelyn made a sound of disappointment and annoyance, causing him to laugh.

"Turn the boat off, the rooms rockin'," Evelyn said before rushing over to the toilet and throwing up all the fun she had. Luke pulled her hair back with one hand and rubbed her back with the other.

Evelyn pulled her face out of the toilet before groaning and wiping her mouth on her sleeve and resting her forehead on the seat.

"Hey, don't do that," Luke lightly said, and lifted her head off the toilet seat. She groaned again and put all of the weight of her head in his hands.

"C'mon," He said and helped her up and over to the sink again. He handed her the bottle of mouthwash on the sink and unscrewed the cap. She lazily gargled the mint liquid and spit it out before leaning her head on the blonde's chest.

He turned her around and lead her into her bedroom. He grabbed the hoodie he saw at the end of her bed, the one he gave to her on their night on the rooftop, and handed it to her.

"Get dressed in this, I'll wait outside the door," she nodded and started pulling her shirt off, Luke's eyes widened and looked over her body before realizing he was being creepy and quickly rushed out the door and waited.

He slowly cracked open the door after five minutes and saw Evelyn was laying under her mountain of blankets and was cuddled into her pillow. Luke walked beside her, "Do you need anything else?" He asked.

She shook her head and Luke started walking back to the door.

"Wait," he heard her say softly. He looked back at her and she was rubbing her eyes, still trying to fight off sleep.

"Can you lay with me?"

And Luke felt his heart race as he wordlessly nodded and walked to the other side of the bed. He pulled his shirt off, contemplating if he should take off his uncomfortable skinny jeans and be in only boxers or just deal with them and not risk making the girl uncomfortable. He didn't have much more time to debate before he heard the sleepy girl on the bed speak, "You can take them off, I don't care,"

Luke tried not think about how obviously he must've been staring at his pants for the girl to understand his internal struggle, and pulled his pants off before quickly sliding under the covers on the other side of her bed. Evelyn smiled before shuffling herself up next to Luke's body.

She sighed happily as she felt his warm chest under her cheek and hearing his rapid but steady heartbeat.

Luke slowly wrapped an arm around her, being surprised by the unusual boldness of her actions. Granted, seeing her not nervous to do something she wanted made a smile grace his lips.

"I like you Luke. Like, like like you," she said suddenly and giggled at how many times she said like, unaware of the can of worms she just opened.

Luke's breath hitched. Minutes passed before he meekly whispered, "Goodnight, Evelyn."

She hummed and snuggled herself further into the blonde's embrace, "Goodnight, Luke."

♛ ♛ ♛

lots of fluff bc i didn't know what else to put oopsie

might be spelling errors, i didn't feel like rereading it again to check lol

but anyhow hope you guys are still enjoying bc some shIt is about to go down soon

-olivia

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
38K 697 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
3.5K 172 20
"Why do you do this? You're either going to get yourself killed or you'll end up in jail." "That's the best part. You never know what will happen. G...
271K 7.8K 33
"Oh, baby, senseless is a relative term." ⋆ in which a girl who ironically hates change, meets a boy who ironically endures pain to d...