The Demon Coaches granddaught...

By -_Blues_Clues_-

You are Lily Washijo. You are the granddaughter of The Demon Coach of Shiratorizawa. Just cause he's your gra... More

Cafe-2
AobaJōsai-3
Anniversary singing-4
Camp-5
Matches-6
Gymnastics-7
Old crushes-8
Run-9
Foodies-10
Free day-11
Dessert-12

Intro-1

16.9K 389 127
By -_Blues_Clues_-

Name- Washijo Lily
Age- 15
Family- Grandfather Tanji Washijo
Likes- Volleyball, Baseball, Singing, Reading, Gymnastics, Quiet places, Any Ace, Grandfather, and Sweets
Dislikes- Bullies, Cocky boys/girls, Getting a bad grade, Benched, Spicy foods, and Perverts.
Sports- Volleyball #1 and Baseball #5
Hobbies- Reading or studying in your free time, Teaching smaller kids to play Volleyball, Walking at a Cafe and singing, Helping your Grandfather.

Background- Your mother was the daughter of Tanji but she and he husband passed away from a plane crash. So Tanji took you in as you legal guardian or you would be in a orphanage. Tanji was always and I mean always soft and nice around you but never to anyone else unless his bosses. You are the Captain of the girls Volleyball team but no one knows your the Demon Coaches granddaughter. You attend Shiratorizawa also as a 1st year in class 1-5 college prep. Your grandfather is very overprotective of you as he doesn't wanna lose you either. He's very proud of you when he found out you have straight A's and became the Captain of the girls team plus Ace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 70 12
"there is no home like the one you've got, cause that home belongs to you," ; whereupon she attends a summer training camp not expecting to get much...
1.6K 57 8
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣! ❞ ❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤...
120K 3.2K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
17.8K 487 12
It's self explanatory ig😃 hashtags: #1- semishira