Natblida ↳ R.R

By mcusaltz

Calia falls in love with a girl who fell from the sky. when trikru finds out she is a disappointment to the c... More

𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 + 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

↳ 𝐨𝐧𝐞

79 6 0
By mcusaltz

•••

Calia woke up to the sun blazing in her face, today was the day. The day where the head's spirit chose the next commander. Calia would have been lying to herself if she wasn't scared because she knew what had to be done. Calia didn't believe she had the guts to kill the people she had grown up with her whole life. Calia had sat up on her bed before swinging
My legs to the side. Calia Slowly pushed herself up feeling all the pain from yesterday's training through her muscles. Caila whipped her head when she heard someone knock on the door.

"Come In" Calia said as her door slowly opened as Calia looked back to see Lexa enter the room and close the door behind her.

"Is something wrong Lexa?" Calia said to the Trikru born girl and slowly walked over to her.

"Calia, can you promise me something," Lexa said to the blonde girl in a soft voice while studying the ground.

"Yes, of course what is it?" Calia said as she sat in the chair that was placed in the middle of the room.

"If we're the last two promise me you'll run and go far away, from here I can't see you get hurt Calia" Lexa told her as her voice changed to say she was truly concerned for her best friend. Calia thought to herself for a second she knew she couldn't leave her behind as the pair had been friends for as long as she could remember. Lexa had known Calia better than anyone in Trikru. She knew that Calia couldn't go through her whole life without finding someone to love for her whole life, even though the two had learned throughout their training. Love is weakness and to be a commander is to be alone as you had no one you cared about to impact your choices.

Calia let out a soft sigh before nodding her head in agreement. Lexa had given the smaller girl a hug before stepping out of her room. When Lexa had left her room, Calia had walked over to go pick up her armour on a random chair in her room. she had started working on her war paint. When Calia had finished the guards had come into her room telling her it was time.
Calia had finally reached the ground floor as all you could hear was people yelling and cheering for miles.

"Calia kom trikru step forward," the fleimkepa said as I started walking to where he was standing

"Accept this sigil of your clan and fight with honour as their champion" Titus said while putting the sigil around her neck. Calia walked to stand by the trikru flag next to Lexa. Titus started to speak to the crowd.

"A battle to the death within the walls of Polis, these warriors will fight until only one remains when, that warrior collects all of the sigils from the fallen and delivers them to me, They will be declared victor

This final champion alone will tell us, who heda's spirit has chosen to become the next" Titus said to the crowd as he began to speak again

"Osir honour emo chon fall by the sword ba follow the won chon the best," (We honour those who fall by the sword but follow the one who wields it the best)
Titus said as all of the natbliadas walked inside of a building to talk to the. I followed behind Lexa into the building and saw all of the natbliadas training more as I saw Anya and Indra waiting for Lexa and Calia.

"Calia don't fight with aggression, don't reveal your next move before you strike," Indra said to me

"and never leave myself exposed. I remember" Calia told her while looking back at Lexa to see Anya was still talking to her.

"Calia It's okay to be afraid," Indra told me as Her looked at the ground

"I'm not," Calia had told her mentor while picking up my sword off the ground.

A flamekeeper scout came into the building and looked at all of us before saying

"Ambassadors and advisors, to the tower. Champions, to your flags" they said before leaving the building. I looked back at all of the night blood before walking off the building to go find where in Polis they had put our flag. As we walked out the sun hit my face as the sound of the drums got louder, when we finally got outside the nightblood from azgeda came up to me and said

"yu don come a long way, Calia. shame ai will don kom kill yu today" I just ignored what he had said and walked faster to get caught up with Lexa. we finally got to where the Trikru flag was placed and waited for the horn to let us know that the conclave had started and it was our turn to go.

Calia looked back at Lexa and said "Good Luck, leska" Lexa smiled back at her as this was all happening, our horn sound went off.

We both ran off in different directions. ran behind the metal that was placed in the middle of polis right Calia had looked through a hole in the metal to see Lexa was fighting a nightblood from Louwoda Kliron Kru I ran more the metal right into the nightblood from azgeda

"Time to see how much you've learned," he said before pulling his sword out, I ran as fast as I could to get away from him and almost falling Ii slid into a corner and tipped over some metal, as he ran over me. Calia looked through the hole in the wall to see that Lexa had just killed one person and the nightblood from azgeda tried to fight her but she quickly stabbed him with her sword before he could hit the ground and took the sigils off their necks before running off again.

Calia ran into a building and walked more into it and made sure to look around to make sure she didn't see anyone, once she was sure it was safe, she looked around more time and saw a fire. She put my sword on the edge of the thing. Calia heard some sounds from behind me and later, the sound was followed by a voice.

"For Lexa's sake, I'll make your death quick." She said as she got closer to Calia. She picked up my sword from where I had placed it as Venus cut her arm with the sword. Calia quickly used all of her weight and pushed her back, she pushed me on the ground as she stood over me. I looked up at the ceiling to see the pipes were tied to a rope as she said "you gonplei ste odon" I picked up some of the dirt from the ground.

"Like hell, it is," Calia said while throwing the dirt at her and cutting the pipes as the all fell on her she ran as fast as I could as I was running I heard her yell

"You can't hide forever!" as she ran out of that building into a new one to find something to bandage my arm to make the bleeding stop. Calia ripped some of a sheet to make a bandage from my arm and tied it around my arm and walked out the door to hide from everyone else

Calia walked into another building with her sword in hand being careful to look around her with every single step she took, I started to run but heard people talking in trig.

Calia hid behind an old car and watched as they walked by and got up from my spot as they walked past. when I got up I saw someone else they looked at me

"CALIA!" Dahlia kom Floukru said trying to get my attention but the nightblood from Podakru and Sangedakru turned around to look at me before they started to run at me the nightblood from Sangedakru threw her spare at luna and it hit her right in the heart

"yu gonplei ste odon," I said while picking up my sword and taking the spare from Dahila's chest and Throwing it with pinpoint accuracy at the two-night blood who tried to run. I took the sigils from her neck and walked over to the two-night blood I just killed and took theirs . The Conclave had already been on for a few hours judging by the fact it was dark outside. I walked carefully to find somewhere to hide. I heard the sounds of swords hitting against each other, I looked just to see that it was Venus. I quickly walked and to a building to hide and heard people talking to someone but I didn't go in and see who it was, I walked away to find somewhere else to hide out the rest of the conclave.

I saw Lexa in the centre of Polis fighting Venus, Calia was too scared to do anything so She ran inside the building behind them, hoping that she didn't see her.

Calia watched everything happen but once Venus started to drown Lexa. Calia stopped watching it as she couldn't heart seeing her best friend get killed in front of her.

Calia the door of the building open. Calia was praying that it was Lexa to say that it was only the two of us left and That it was time for me to keep my promise and honor our deaI. Calia didn't know what happened when she stopped watching, maybe Lexa had died. It is her turn to end it by fighting Venus. Calia slowly walked out the old run down building, as soon as she did she was pulling back into the building with a hand over mouth so she couldn't scream

"Calia. em's time ai won't go up kom the tower taim your safely out gon polis" (Calia, it's time I won't go up to the tower until your safely out of polis) Calia had heard Lexa's Voice as she turned around and looked at her to see half of her paint washed off or running down her face.

"leksa hir teik disha ai won't be needing me anymore"
(Lexa here I won't be needing this many more)

Calia said to Lexa while giving her the sigil and the others she had gotten. As she walked out of the building. Calia ran as fast as she could trying not to be seen by anyone. When she was running out of polis she bumped into someone causing her to fall on her back. Calia was scared so she ran behind a tree

"ai will nou hurt yu , yu can come out kom behind the tri" ( i wont hurt you, can come out from behind the tree) Calia slowly came out from behind the tree to show herself to the other person.

"chon yu bilaik?" (Who are you?) Calia said to her other girl as she was also covered in black blood just like Calia was, she could only guess she was running away from the conclave too.

"Ai laik serena kom boudalankru, laik yu running kom the conclave seintaim?" (I am Serena from Boudalankru, are you running from the conclave too?)

Calia just nodded as they talked for a little to find out they had both made the same type of deal with their friends if they were last the ones left they had to run. The two girls heard the horn go off as they started running together.

As Calia was running all she could think about is that she just left the only place she had ever known, but she did make the promise to Lexa that she would leave and run far away from trikru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...