✓ | teddy bear. kth

By seonyeonhhoe

completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just... More

.my teddy.
.intruder.
.it's me.
.insane.
.changing.
.brother.
.sudden moves.
.breakdown.
.school time.
.love you.
.planning.
.humiliation.
.dak-ho.
.blush.
.reward.
.layout.
DOM OR SUB
⚠️ .receiving.
.distraction.
.trust.
.bare.
.shower.
.f-friend?.
.waking.
.day out.
.strange woman.
.what's heat?.
⚠️.connected. (dom ver)
.our happy ending.
.spin off.
⚠️.nsfw alphabet v.

⚠️.connected. (sub ver)

11.9K 416 197
By seonyeonhhoe

⚠️- sexual content throughout this chapter

—your pov

"What do you think you're doing, hm?" you questioned, pulling lighting on his hair to remove his face from the curve of your neck. He let you control his head with no denial, moving his thin fingers to play with the skin he had started to mark, "Nothing.." he giggled, pinching the area.

Using your legs to move the chair, you faced his clothed tummy, lifting your arms to rest on the prominent hip bones. It was a habit you had gained, his figure was godlike and leaving your arms to rest there was rather convenient. He bit his lip to contain a smile, playing with the tips of his mullet. Leaning down, he began to peck at your cheeks and nose whilst you tried to guide him away from you. "What's up with you?" you laughed as he teased closer and closer, pressing his lips to the corner of your own.

"I'm hurting, Y/N," he frowned cutely, squeezing your cheeks in his hands whilst you melted in his adorable behaviour. Your protective side was flipped as you furrowed your brows, questioning what was wrong. "Is it another headache?" you rambled, flying off of your seat and temporarily left the room to grab him an ice pack.

He frowned as yet another one of his advances failed, falling backwards and into the embrace of your tangled sheets. Listening to the sound of your feet shuffling around on the floor below, he was blessed with an idea that made him leap up from his position. He wouldn't fail today.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

When you returned to the room, you did not expect to see Taehyung sat pretty and naked on the corner of your bed, a teasing smile on his delicate features.

Rounded behind, thick thighs, tanned, honey skin curving and bending into the crevices of each prominent muscle. Lay out right before you.

Standing in your spot, you crossed your arms over your chest, shifting your weight to the other leg. Raising an eyebrow, you stared at him from above as he grinned up at you, his sharpest teeth making an appearance. "Hello, Y/N," he mumbled, spreading his bundled up leg.

Thus exposing another wonderful surprise. His throbbing penis pressed against his abdomen before coming to a still, tip red and pulsating. Taehyung sat on your bed with such an expression and untouched hard-on made you unconsciously clench your thighs together from where you stood.

Unsatisfied from the silent reaction, he crawls forward slowly, a pout prominent on his moist lips. "Won't you kiss it better for me? I'm hurting so much, Y/N!"

You were slowly being introduced to a new world. That of many ranging kinks and a whole array of sins to choose from. You chose to simply not answer, instead opting to walk closer and crouch before the boy, resting just a little above the line of his cock. He begins to breathe heavy as you look him over in such a vulnerable state, the back of his mouth aching. Swallowing all sense of virgin, you look him in the eyes and say the following, "Where does it hurt the most, Taehyungie?"

He shudders, clenching the sheets in his clamped fists, whining about how it hurts everywhere, all over. "Kiss me better, Y/N.." he mumbled, placing two fingers on your ear to mess with it. "Please!" Stopping his begging, you gently place your palm on thigh and he sucks in a deep breath. He tries to keep quiet, desperately wanting to be your good boy.

With a steady hand, you slide one finger down the length of him- it was warm and clenching slighting from holding himself for the past however long he'd been hiding. You bend down and pucker your lips, placing light kisses around his tip as he flinched harshly. A gentle moan leaves his tightly guarded mouth and he flushed red with embarrassment. He was so sensitive, you loved it. "Did you wait for me?" you asked, "Such a good boy!" you praised him, watching in fascination as his entire length was painted a wonderful shade of pink (much like his face).

"..'M your good boy," he slurred heavily as he let you claim him in his most secret spot. Your kisses were barely there and yet sent him high on ecstasy as he closed his eyes. Happy with the way he was reacting, you began to use your lips to nibble down the side as he groans and chews on his own.

After only a few seconds, he hazily opens his eyes, pushing your head away from his genital, pulling your face up to his and kissing you bang on the lips. "Wanna please you too.." he brings up through the messy kiss, running his hands through your hair, tugging randomly. You giggle, leaving one last kiss on his soft cheeks and pulling back. "How do you want to do that then, baby?" you tried out using pet names, enjoying the dominant feeling.

He bites his lip, looking down at him lap for a second to control himself before shakily pointing at you and then his face. That wasn't exactly expected, but you wouldn't say no. You were a little nervous, since you hadn't shaved down there or anything to prepare. Hopefully, your natural body hair wouldn't put him off.

He lifted your skirt and ran his warm hands up your thighs, squeezing the skin and rejoicing in the way they filled his hands. How did he manage to pull such an innocent look at a time like this.

Sliding his body through your spread legs, he began to play with your dampened underwear, pressing at you through the fabric. You shivered, leaning down to take him in your mouth properly. At first you only suck on his tip, using your tongue as best as you could, having been your first time with a dick in your mouth.

His mouth opens wide as his hips buck up slightly, forcing you down lower onto his cock. Twirling your tongue under the head, you are gifted with a high-pitcher moan in return. Grunts of pleasure bounce around the room from the boy underneath and he pulls at the side of your underwear. He doesn't want to be greedy. He would definitely make you praise him again.

But, he can't help but feel like such a bad boy at a time like this! Smooth hands play with the shape of your ass before finally moving your panties out of the way. Slick and warm, he looks in awe at the place he had been desperate to see for so long.

You move yourself down until you can feel his unstable breath on your pussy. Using two fingers, he delicately spread and poked at it, the touch making you twitch. "You look so tasty, Mommy.." you quite literally chocked on his dick. Where did he learn that? He didn't need to see your face to understand your reaction. There was already enough for him to see right in front of his eyes. He didn't wait a second longer, leaving open-mouthed kisses along your lower lips, showing his appreciation through actions.

On your side, you hollow your cheeks and go as low as you could as he groans and whines like a brat, sending pleasurable vibrations through you. You feel him twitch inside your mouth and take it as a sign, "Will you cum for me, baby?"

He removes himself to answer, "Wanna wait for Y/N." Before carrying on what he was doing. You use your hand to play with what you couldn't take in your mouth, urging him to go first. His noises increase and he finally finishes. You removed your mouth quickly, closing your eyes as he came, allowing some to land on your face in the process.

He grabs at your hips and pulls you harder on himself, sucking harder, pressing his limit to make you feel the best you'd ever feel. Then he finds it. Your special bundle of nerves. It made you twitch and shiver as your face falls onto his hip bones, face right next to his already hardening cock.

"Cum Y/N, please!" he begs like a needy child. With a surprised moan, you begin to roll your hips on his face as he using his tongue on your clit, letting you arch your back. You bring a stray hand to play with your nipples, teasing yourself and him as he kneads and spreads your ass cheeks. Not being able to hold it any longer, you muffle your own moans and release on his face. His face was prideful as he began lapping up his dessert like a dog.

As you both take deep breaths, you decide it's time to carry on. Stark naked, V scrambles off the bed and reaches his hand behind the dresser, pulling out a line of condoms. How long had there been a packet of condoms behind my furniture.

You had wanted to put it on yourself but Taehyung was getting impatient, ripping the condom from its cage and sliding on his proud dick. Shuffling back he rested his head against the headboard, waiting for you to make the next move.

You crawled forward, opting to sit on his thighs, his protected penis pushed against your pussy. You both shuddered at the feeling and Taehyung whines, trying to push himself closer to your heat.

With a mental pep talk, you raise your hips, rubbing just his tip against you before slowly sinking down until you had a quarter inside. It hurt. It hurt more than you had braced yourself for, but in a way, it was such an enjoyable pain, you wouldn't mind feeling over and over again. The sting from below and the constantly moving chest of the one inside of you gave you more pleasure than you had ever experienced.

Taehyung's eyes were watering as you lowered yourself, resting on him, not ready to move just yet. You stimulated each other by rolling your hips back and forth to get yourself started. A long string of moans floated in the air as you did so, from both him and yourself.

Once you were finished bracing yourself, you began to slightly bounce on his clad clock, slowly lifting your self up and down without warning. Wanting to return the pleasure, he tugged on your shirt, begging for you to take it off. Since it was a warm day, you hadn't worn a bra, having known it'd only make you feel uncomfortable. Better for him. Who was he to complain?

Pressing their stomachs together as she used all her stamina, he began to pinch and twist at her perked nipples, watching your facial expression tighten through his dizzy eyes. You gasped at the feeling, pushing yourself to slam down harder on the vocal boy who's face was coloured a deep, blooming red. Taehyung thought that the way your breasts jumped with each thrust belonged in a hall of fame.

With his head stuffed tightly in the middle of her chest, you lightly tugged on his hair, using your fingers to play with his secondary ears, an erotic gasp cracked through his throat. He had never believed such a warm, tingling feeling could exist. But here he was, experiencing it with his favourite person (who was hopefully feeling the same).

V helplessly clawed at the loose skirt pooling at his soft thighs each time you stuck down on him with your bodily powers. Said thighs began to tremble, the  stimulation between his cock and ears overflowing as he let his tongue fall out of the side of his mouth in thrill. "Y/N, Y/N.. Y/N!" he chanted your name like a spell as he melted beneath you, his forehead coated with a layer of sweat and voice breaking with each moan, tears pummelling down his cheeks and onto you.

With the hand in his hair, you yanked his head back to look you in the eyes as he allowed his semen to fill the condom inside of you, warming your insides and stomach as you unleashed the knot of your own. Your hips rode out both orgasms before pulling out and flopping beside him, both of you breathing heavily.

Removing the condom and throwing it in the bin, he achingly turned towards you sleepy body, pressing his nose against yours in a sweet gesture, blessing you with an eskimo kiss.

"I love you Y/N." he whispered, watching endearingly as you opened one eye, giggling as he beamed at you tiredly.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

yer so second smut i've ever written first time writing subby boy i loved it sm

for those who wanted to see DADDY DOM V that chapter will be written and posted by tomorrow night so hurray! double smut update wooo

uhhh so awkward story. i dropped two of my closest friends recently and they follow my wattpad and have this story in their library so if ur seeing this hi ig

AHHHH STOP IM SO SCARED TO POSTTHIS PLS IM SO EMBARRASSED hope u enjoyed 😴

no thoughts just taehyungs monster cock 💯💯🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
115K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
42.4K 2.2K 8
[Teen Love, Developing Relationship, BP Jin] "S-sorry", the elder ran a hand through his hair, letting out an awkward laugh, "We meet after three yea...
554 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...