His True Voice (BakuDeku)

By Explosion_Pop

Izuku Midoriya is a singing idle but he hates the publicity he gets from it. He rarely leaves his studio apar... More

~<[Chapter 1]>~
~<[Chapter 2]>~
~<[Chapter 3]>~
~<[Chapter 4]>~
~<[Chapter 5]>~
~<[Chapter 6]>~
~<[Chapter 7]>~
~<[Chapter 8]>~
~<[Chapter 9]>~
~<[Chapter 10]>~
~<[Chapter 11]>~
~<[Chapter 12]>~
~<[Chapter 13]>~
~<[Chapter 14]>~
~<[Chapter 15]>~
~<[Chapter 16]>~
~<[Chapter 17]>~
~<[Chapter 18]>~
~<[Chapter 19]>~
~<[Chapter 21]>~
~<[Chapter 22]>~
~<[Chapter 23]>~
~<[Chapter 24]>~
~<[Chapter 25]>~
~<[Chapter 26]>~
~<[Chapter 27]>~
~<[Chapter 28]>~
~<[Chapter 29]>~
~<[Chapter 30]>~
~<[Chapter 31]>~
~<[Chapter 32]>~
~<[Chapter 33]>~
~<[Chapter 34]>~
NEW BOOK

~<[Chapter 20]>~

13.9K 473 371
By Explosion_Pop

-(3rd person POV)-

The signing went on for longer than expected so it's now 11:40 pm. The band is exhausted so as soon as they reach the bus they all go to sleep. Midoriya cant seem to sleep at all. Not wanting to disturb anyone he stays in his bunk and just scrolls through his phone with the brightness all the way down.

5:00 am. Midoriya still finds himself not sleeping or getting to sleep anytime soon. He would ask Bakugo or Mina for help but he doesn't want to annoy them. Bakugo and him just started dating and he doesn't want to ruin that.

8:00 am. At this point there is no point in sleeping. Sero and Denki woke up first and walked to the Kitchen. They didn't seem to notice the dark bags under Midoriya's eyes or they ignored it. Soon enough the rest of the band is making their way to the kitchen and living room.

It didn't take long for both Mina and Bakugo to see the bags under Midoriyas eyes and point it out.

"Izuku did you sleep?"
(Bakugo)

"Y-yes?"
(Midoriya)

It has always been easy to tell when Midoriya lies. It's almost sad... almost... It's quite obvious that the small singer got no sleep and is irritable.

"Izu I know you didn't sleep. Why? I thought you were tired."
(Mina)

"Well I was. I can't exactly force sleep so I gave up. Not my fault."
(Midoriya)

The sass coming from his voice is evident.

"Come here babe."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya hesitantly walked up to his taller boyfriend and let the embrace happen. A small sigh can be heard as Midoriya relaxes in his arms.

"Wanna take a nap or more like sleep?"
(Bakugo)

"Nooooo you just woke up! I stayed awake this long there really is no point in sleeping, and my sleep schedule will be all messed up!"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya whined as Bakugo gently picked him up into a koal hold. Bakugo sits down on the couch and runs his hands up Midoriya's shirt and starts to scratch his back. Now this would usually knock Midoriya right out but today is different.

"Nope Nope Nope. I know what your doing and I'm not letting it happen. If I go to sleep now I'm going to sleep through the whole day and become nocturnal. I don't wanna be nocturnal! I won't see you anymore because you'll be asleep when I'm awake! No sleep!"

"Izuku ,Babe, you're rambling. Calm down you won't be nocturnal. Just rest. You don't even have to sleep. Lay your head down."

Midoriya groans as Bakugo gently pushed his head onto his shoulder. Midoriya pulls his phone out and begins to scroll through Tok tik as Bakugo starts to scratch his back again.

"Noooo stop."

Midoriya pushes Bakugo's hands away from him and goes back onto his phone. The band starts to make breakfast while Bakugo does everything in his power to make Midoriya sleep.

After half an hour the food was done and Midoriya is still wide awake. Well not wide awake but still awake. Seeing that Bakugo wasn't going to win the fight he simply just kept Midoriya close. He can see Midoriya slowly breaking down and getting more tired, but with him being more tired the more grumpy and clingy he got.

They all ate their food and decided to go live for the day to show their fans what a day on the tour bus is like. Two hours later Kaminari sets the camera up and started to speak.

"Hey guys! So we will be showing you a day on the tour bus! So yeah. Um we won't be doing much just answering questions and going about our day."
(Kaminari)

"Yup so guys what do ya want to do?"
(Kirishima)

They waited a few minutes before seeing a comment. "What are the others doing?"

"Hmmm well I guess we can just show you! Okayyyy so there is Sero practicing his base guitar and Mina on her keyboard. Uhhh Bakubro is in the kitchen cleaning up for lunch."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima looks around the room and sees no Midoriya anywhere.

"Where is Mido dude?"
(Kirishima)

"I think he went to the lounge to play his guitar."
(Sero)

"Awwwww let's go surprise him!"
(Kaminari)

"Dunce face I swear you do anything to Izuku and I will kill you."
(Bakugo)

"Dam Bakugo I just want to play a little prank. We won't hurt him. Just a little spook!"
(Kaminari)

Kaminari smiles before walking away with Kirishima. They crack the door and hear Midoriya singing panic room while playing his acoustic guitar. Kaminari hands the phone to Kirishima and slowly sneaks up behind Midoriya. He uses his fingers to count down then shakes Midoriya's shoulders. This resulted in Midoriya screaming. That was expected... the crying was not. Midoriya never liked being scared and he is tired at the moment only making it worse.

Instantly feeling bad Kaminari hugs the boy but gets shoved away. Midoriya walks out of the room and goes to Bakugo just to find a comfort source. As the two walk back into the room they are met with a pissed Bakugo and Mina. Bakugo is hugging Midoriya who was shaking.

"You two shit heads wanna explain why my boyfriend walks out crying after I heard him scream?"

The pure menace showing in his tone.

"N-no Kacchan it was just a joke. I-I'm fine. They just scared me."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya wipes his eyes and looks up to his boyfriend and smiles.

"You two shit heads make him cry again and I will make you cry. Oh is your camera still running?"

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?"

"Okay good point it at me."

Kirishima follows the directions and points the camera at Bakugo.

"Yo Hitoshi Shinso, Kaminari likes you."

"BAKUGO WHAT THE FUCK?!"
(Kaminari)

"Well you made my boyfriend cry so that's what you get. Kirishima I assume just recorded it so he is not at fault."
(Bakugo)

"YOU ASS HOLE! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! WE DIDNT TELL MIDORIYA YOU LIKED HIM!"
(Kaminari)

"Well don't make him cry."

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WOULD CRY?!"

Kaminari is obviously pissed about what Bakugo said to the live. Fights are pretty normal in the band but they never get physical. Midoriya got use to them but he's tired so it gave him a headache.

"Boo hoo dunce face. If he likes you back he'll text you."

"BAKUGO FUCK YOU! WHY CANT YOU JUST BE A DECENT PERSON!"

"Okay thats it pull the bus over I need out."
(Mina)

The bus comes to stop on the side of the highway and she walks out. The yelling sent Midoriya into a migraine so he also left the bus where Bakugo and Kaminari yelled. Everyone eventually also left the bus to give Bakugo and Kaminari space.

(Off the bus)

"Mina my head hurts. Do we have Advil?"
(Midoriya)

"Sorry Izu. I don't think you should take that considering it may make it worse with the sleep you have gotten."
(Mina)

Modoriya'a head is now pounding and tears prick his eyes. He has always had a high pain tolerance but the Migraine is head splitting. The heat outside of the bus isn't helping at all. Mina sees how much pain he's in and decides to go on the bus and shut the two up.

Kirishima still has the camera rolling but set it down on a stand to help Midoriya or at least try and comfort him.

"Mido are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..."'

Tears fell from his eyes as another wave of pain washed over him.

"No no Mido don't cry what's wrong?"

"I-I'm fine it's just a migraine."

"Well you obviously aren't fine. How much sleep did you get over the past two days?"

"L-like 5 hours?"

Just then Mina walked back out of the bus.

-1333 words-

Thank you for all the comments and votes!
💜🏳️‍🌈💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
8.9K 187 12
Katsuki Bakugou, such a heat-headed, short-tempered and prideful man you will ever meet. He hates Izuku Midoriya - or does he? On the day of the Slud...
112K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
61.8K 1.3K 35
Izuku Midoriya was soon to be born and, guaranteed, loved by his family. But, when he was born with small, green fluffy cat ears and a slick tail, In...