DxD Gamer Book 2

By DrexhunterCross

A continuation of the previous book. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Notification
Chapter 5
We're going on a trip [Skyrim Part 1]
Civil War [Skyrim Part 2]
Allies [Skyrim part 3]
Plans and challenges [Skyrim Part 4]
It's Over! [Skyrim]
Vampires and the wolf (Skyrim)
We're Home
You want me to do what?
Hero Faction
DC (Part 1)
Becoming a superhero (Part 2)
Surroundings (Part 3)
Super Folks (Part 4)
We all have a choice (Part 5)
Being Altruistic (Part 6)
Heroes Work is Never Done (Part 7)
Diana (Part 8)
Home... (Part 9)
A request (Chapter 10)
My history (Part 11)

I'm done playing around [Skyrim]

2.5K 92 48
By DrexhunterCross

Orc: "Morthal is gone."

Y/N looked at Kodlak bewildered by their statements.

Y/N: "What? Wait you mean one of the biggest towns that hold's a jarl... Is destroyed. How? What happened?"

Kodlak: "You are unaware of the events of Dawnguard?"

Y/N: "You mean the people preparing for war against vampires? I'm aware of them, but what about-" You were silent and it finally sunk in "No... You can't be serious?"

Kokdlak: "We've had reports before all this... Someone mentioning a Vampire that killed a woman in that town... We thought it a rumor, something that isn't unheard... Places all over Skyrim have stories like these, differing in who had done the deed... Most of them fake, but this one was true. I didn't want Skjor to go by himself... I should've gone to or sent men... But he thought there was no point to it... He'll be back in a week he said."

Kodlak stopped and shook his head.

Kodlak: "That week turned into a month... That month turned into two... Before we knew it, we sent a hunting party to find Kodlak."

Orc: "What we found was the town burnt to a crisp... There were no bodies found... Except for one."

They became quiet and I stared at the Orc, holding the information.

Kodlak: "Our brother... Was cut up... Left for the scavengers... Yet, not even crows and bears would touch him. I felt it you know... The very earth under my feet. Weeping in front of me."

Orc: "We need soldiers and you're the best shot we've got."

I tapped my fingers on the wooden table for a moment in thought.

Y/N: "We're talking about using my men for your army."

Orc: "If we don't take care of them now, then no one will, and darkness shall fall upon this world. Soon enough not even your men can take them on."

I scratched the tip of my nose, then groaned.

Y/N: "I'm willing to bet you came to me because you couldn't get either of our enemies to join your little group."

The orc doesn't move, but I could tell by the gesture of his eyes that he knew I was right. I didn't know much about Skjor, however at this moment. I don't have the manpower for it.

Yet, there is always myself.

Y/N: "I can't let most of my men go... They're not familiar fighting these monsters. But I can aid in some endeavors, there are a few people that I know personally that have hunted creatures like vampires. They could aid you."

Orc: "How many?"

I stroked my chin.

Y/N: "Three in total... They're better than they look. That's all I can offer."

The orc let out a gruff hoping he'd get maybe get twenty men or maybe fifty at most. Simply put we don't have that kind of manpower. Well, I have the power of being more than enough for a single army, but this better than anything he could hope for.

Kodlak: "Thank you."

I bowed and watched the two leave the room, just as Lydia looked at me raising an eyebrow. She was hiding behind one of the secret entrances listening in.

Lydia: "Who are we sending?"

Y/N: "Myself, Kuroka and maybe Ravel if she wants to."

Lydia sways her head from side to side.

Lydia: "Not against it... After all, there not doing much."

I nodded standing up from my seat and letting out a sigh.

Y/N: "They should handle themselves well. If nothing else, we could always get another clone to go with them."

Lydia: "I thought you told me having a large some of the clones is problematic?"

I nodded. In total there are about five clones. Two are making weapons and armor in Flakreath thanks to the smith, my youngest clone is with the group coming back from the caves. The one that had come back from Winterhold and Riften was helping out in certain ways.

Unknown to the rest of the world, I was teaching a few students how best to train students in Restoration magic or any school. I'd set up small factions, first company, second company and so on.

Most of them dealt with wizards and witches wanting to use destruction and illusion in the first. The second was more, open to using weapons, shields, and much more. With the third company being mostly run and taught by Asia and myself.

While my other clone was...

'Occupied'.

There is a certain reason why Kuroka isn't around. Although my one clone was watching over Gasper since she's been acting odd.

Mentioned a few times about the craving for blood.

I know this Gasper isn't a bloodthirsty vampire, but what she's telling me. Well, it's made both Rias and I worried. Much like myself, anytime I come back here I always get a rush to my senses, something more than just the clean.

It's as if you need to embrace this second part of me.

Which is why I've been keeping her back and teaching her alchemy, she's taking to it quite well.

Y/N: "Hmm, I don't imagine I'd suffer any damaging effects. After all, I'd need to make a hundred clones to feel something."

Lydia touched my shoulder.

Lydia: "Don't push yourself... Do it, for me please."

I nodded and felt Lydia tug my hair for a moment, then chuckled remembering the potion that grew my hair out, it was one of the few potions that Gasper had made... Technically discovered by accident.

It grew my hair out by 20 cm, making it longer and denser than ever before. It had only been two days. But my hair had grown past my shoulders and Lydia laughed amused.

Lydia: "Long hair suits you."

I rolled my eyes and looked at her hair, platted, and braided to perfection. Something I'd seen her do a dozen times over.

Y/N: "Would it be too much to ask for you to braid it or teach me how to?"

She grabbed my hand and made me sit in my seat, I felt her hands weaving my hair and finally stops and I look into a mirror spotting my hair. It was in something I never considered would work for me when I felt my hair becoming too much of a hassle, I'd often get it cut. But this is the first time that I've had it this long.

Lydia: "What do you think?"

My hair near the sides was pulled back and tied up, as two-three strands were planted that hung near my fringe. I looked at myself and simply chuckled.

Y/N: "Thank you, Lydia."

She nods and gives me a quick kiss on the lips, then walks out of the room. Just as I received a notification.

[Skill - Self Care - Acquired]

[Y/N's younger clone]

Y/N: "Put me down, woman!!!"

I screamed as I'm placed on Xenovia's shoulders, as we kept on walking down the paved stone road. We'd been only walking for an hour and... I was tired, it was expected of me, I'm shorter than everyone here. I can't walk long distances...

All I needed was a second breath.

A moment to catch my breath.

Xenovia: "Quit complaining you little devil and relax, we're nearly at the camp."

My chin rested on Xenovia's head, as we watched the world. It was a quiet day; everyone was more or less on guard after the vampire attack. Didn't help either that we had run into two bears further down the road.

Which were setting running after Asia used a spell.

Honestly, I'd done nothing thus far except for the vampires and even that was a joke. It was too fast for them to even realize what happened.

Koneko: "Hey."

I glanced down looking at Koneko walking beside us.

Y/N: "Yes."

Koneko: "Is it normal for people to be wearing masks?"

I wanted to ask, what did she mean. However, instead, she pointed to the peak of the hill and there four men in yellow garbs and bone masks wait for us.

Y/N: "No..."

As I said, I watched one masked man raise his hand, and the fireball was created. Just as one of them screamed out at us.

Cultist: "Dragon born! Come out!"

Bringing my hand up, I creating award allowing me to block the fireball as it raced towards us. I didn't even need to say a word as the girls sprung into the action, this world was violent.

But everyone here was a warrior, even Asia. Although I believe she doesn't view herself as one. So it shouldn't be a surprise that by the time they'd thrown a second fireball we'd reached the peak of the hill already taking out one of the men, with the other two being pushed back by Koneko and Irina.

In less than 30 seconds all the cultists were on the floor defeated. Ravel kicked one of the men in the face making him grunt in pain.

Ravel: "Who are these people?"

Y/N: "There cultists that follow the Dragonborn."

Each one of the girls turned to me in very slow succession. Staring me dead in the eye.

Ravel: "You have cultists?"

She said that trying to stare me down, while I still sat on Xenovia's shoulders.

Y/N: "They're not following me, there following another Dragonborn the one that came before me. Miraak... But if his cultists have finally come to Skyrim to try and kill me. Well, this just got more interesting."

Xenovia: "Meaning?"

Y/N: "You guys know the way back right?"

Ravel: "Ah, ha."

Y/N: "Good."

Within that second I unmaterialized myself and disappeared going back to my main source to relay the message.

[Y/N Pov]

Y/N: "Ow... My head."

Akeno: "You alright?"

I shook my head and groaned in pain.

Rias: "What's happening?"

Y/N: "One of my clones... Um, he dematerialized."

Kuroka: "Meaning?"

Y/N: "I'm getting ahead rush of information now... I just need to sort... Dammit."

Lydia: "What? Are Koneko and the girls alright?"

I pinched my nose and nodded.

Y/N: "They're fine... It's just now."

I look at the map that we have in front of us. Now pulling out another pin and placing it on an outside area of Skyrim making them all look at me confused.

Y/N: "I'll now be fighting a war on three fronts, the civil war, the vampire war, and the damn dragon born war."

Rias and Akeno stared at me confused.

Lydia: "Meaning?"

I stood up cracking my neck and slamming my hands on the table, making them all step back.

Y/N: "We're no longer playing the hiding game, no longer playing the game I hoped we could. No, now we need to speed up the war. I'd hoped to have us defeat the enemy in six months. But with this info... Along with the vampires. We don't have that time."

Rias: "How do we do that?"

Y/N: "We're no longer going to run out the clock. Making the people starve and beg for our help. We're going to strike hard and fast taking the keeps for ourselves."

I placed a pin on Markarth and Riften.

[Time Skip]

It was bright out this night the world was moving in slow motion in a way as men and women in Markarth dropped into the Bar's to drink and have a great time, all these men and women worked hard jobs.

With the war, some were lucky to have enough to buy ale for the next day, others not so much. The city is in a state of quiet panic, there was enough food for another month, if not two if the farms can produce the needed goods.

Yet harvesting season is over and the last few grains will be used on the farmers for the next season. The only other way of getting food would be to transport it to the mountains.

This is why, out on the top of the mountains and feet, were soldiers, most of them Imperial scouts and archers. Ready and waiting for the incoming battle ahead, with the loss of the other holds more soldiers were stationed here than ever before.

Not even a sabretooth or a bear could get past here without receiving a barrage of arrows strikes it first.

They had the advantage...

Imperial: "They won't come... They can't, they stand to lose everything."

Unknown to the people of Markarth, the soldiers spotted a large group of them, waiting just outside of their archer's reach. But all of the men wore heavy armor with shields at the ready.

The odd thing was they... Simply stared at them, not making a single notion or shout so they could hear. They just watched and waited.

Campfires had broken out on the open fields. The men at the top of the hills simply watched and had been watching for the past few hours.

Imperial: "What are they doing?"

The officer steps out of his tent, his helmet underneath his arm as he walks over to the edge of the mountain with his scouts.

Officer: "Trying to intimidate us... Hold strong men, they may believe they have the advantage so they hope to break out sprits and bring despair upon us."

The scouts nodded and one of the men brought down a telescope and scratched the back his neck.

Scout: "Something's is off?"

Officer: "What is it, lieutenant. What have you seen?"

Scout: "They've been working on something... With wood, I can't tell you what it is."

Officer: "Keep an eye out and-"

RRRRWARRRRRRRR

The group looked up just as a gust of wind pushed all the men back forcing some to land on the ground. Every Imperial in the camp got to their feet, rushing into formation.

Imperial: "Was that a dragon!?"

The officer held his arm up calming.

Officer: "Hold... Hold!"

The men readied their bows as they peered into the sky waiting for the swiftest of movements, a large object, or something to find. But there was nothing, they were staring at an empty sky.

Scout: "Where did it go?"

Imperial: "HOLD!"

Within the next thirty seconds, everyone's eyes were focused on the ground, and soon enough archer's arms started to give and the commander allowed them to relax.

Scout: "Sir... Order?"

The scout turned just as something struck his foot, he looked down to see the captain's head on the ground, his eyes blank and tongue sticking out. Just as they heard a sheath of a blade and a hand being held up for all to see.

Y/N: "Sorry about this... But time is of the essence."

Before they ask or question what he meant, a literal wall of fire erupted from his hands incinerating the men within less of second nearly fifty lives were ended that fast, he turned to the opposite mountain holding that equal amount.

Also, set ablaze however this time it was struck by a dragon, the men screamed as the army charged forwards. Unaware that the second dragon flew overhead with a group of three on it's back.

Lydia: "This is a brilliant idea."

Isa: "Whooo!!!"

The two were getting ready for the fight ahead, while Veezara's eyes kept darting back and forth from the ground to his scaly counterpart. Every time tightening his hold on the dragon scales.

Veezara: 'I'm going to die... I'm going to die... Why did think this was going to be fun!!!'

He wanted to scream that at the top of his lung, but with the lack of air up here. He was sure if he was turning blue or that clouded. However, the dragon finally stopped, hovering over the peak of the city.

Isa: "This is our stop."

Isa bounced off the dragon landing on the temples for Diabella, one of the nine divines worshiped in this world, next was Lydia who leaped with ease and finally Veezara. But the big panting and feared lizard looked at the roof and started to hyperventilate.

Veezara: "Please put me on the ground."

Isa jumped up and helped the lizard onto the roof, as his tail and legs hit the tiles. He started kissing them and hugging the marble.

Veezara: "I swear... I'll never leave you again."

The two women stared at the Argonian cocking an eyebrow at his statement, then watched the dragon disappear. Just in time too, as the bell of the city started to blare. People out on the streets ran into their homes in the mountains, while guards started charging heading for the wall.

Isa: "Alright Veezara, we'll handle the wall. While you... Where did he go?"

The two women turned to the section of the roof he was kissing just a few minutes ago.

Lydia: "He disappeared..."

Isa: "We should do the same."

Lydia turned to find another battalion of fifty men, of both town guards and imperials racing for the door or wall. Grabbing bows and arrows, waiting for the army to charge. With that the girls got to work, running through the town going to any door and locking, making sure no one could come in and hide.

Meanwhile at the wall.

The commander had just seen the men and women of the guerilla army approaching. They walked as a unit, some carrying shield, swords, axed, and maces in hand. The commander raised his hand screaming out to his men.

"Archers!!!"

The men knocked an arrow and placed their arrows in front of a torch, igniting them with a piece of cloth. Then they drew their arrows back, waiting for the signal.

"Now!"

They let their arrows loose into the night sky, the guerilla warriors saw the impending strike and the commander spoke up.

"Shield wall!"

Unlike a normal shield wall, where units brought up there and linked up together. That was a norm for the first men in the line, while the rest stopped lifting a large wooden plank that acted like lego. Allowing the men ample room for cover along with no space for arrows to breakthrough. It stretches out over fifty men their.

When the arrows struck the wooden shield, they held firm and in place. Not a single man or woman was lost the guards and soldiers on the wall were shocked by what they had seen. However, the commander spoke up.

"Again!"

While the guerrilla warriors kept on marching on, even though some of the wood was catching alight. They kept on marching, the arrows were doing nothing, not even stopping their ever-impending march.

The soldiers looked to their experienced commander on the wall, unsure what to do now.

"What do we do?"

"Prepare the oil!"

As the men run over preparing the bubbling cauldron of black oil, the men looked up and saw a shadow in the distance. The men started to shake, as they could make out the figure.

"CAPTAIN!!!"

The captain turned confused.

"WHAT!?"

The youngest man they raised his finger to point out the figure.

"LOOK!!!"

The captain did and stared into the golden eyes of a dragon nose-dive towards him not even a kilometer away, the commander's mouth dropped as he did the unthinkable and leaped off the wall into the city's wall.

As the dragon stopped short of the soldiers and flapped his wings, sending the men flying off the wall and crashing down on the other side, killing who knows how many. People had landed one another, landing on weapons and stone. If they weren't knocked out then they certainly felt something.

With the men slowly getting to their feet, while Lydia and Isa took to the large metal door keeping the army out. It was barricaded with large wooden frames it took ten men to place them against the wall. So it was shocking to see the girls merely pick it up with one arm each.

Then threw it onto the ground, just in time too because the door swung open and the army had finally stepped into Morthal and fought the guards or took them, prisoner. It was terrifying they had no way of stopping the impending army.

Y/N stood on the hill watching his arm heading for the Jarl's quarters. Unaware of the war taking place in Riften.

[Mean While]

Riften was in a state of lockdown, no one besides the soldiers or guards were allowed out during the night. Which enraged a lot of the town folk, many of them were known to drink in the pubs before, now they causing a scene.

It was a perfect time for the guerrilla army to take its place, sure they could go through the front door. But they preferred to be silent and deadly, as they used the waterway to let people in and out of the city that was how the army was going to get in.

After all, how hard could it be... The waterway stopped boats from entering, forcing denying them entry. But they were only above the surface of the water and Y/N was known for being a crafty individual. So to make a ship that goes under the water, wasn't that hard, to begin with.

It held about fifty men and women inside and as one of Y/N clones watched from the sky above, taking note of the guard's stations and such. He gave a signal and his clone took to action opening the door and leading the army in.

Shouldn't be a surprise as the guards were surrounded and defeated within moments it half the city was taken over. But this wasn't enough and Y/N dropped onto one of the nearby roofs with a rock in hand threw it into the Jarl's windows.

As the glass cracked, Y/N could hear the shock and fear in the jarls breathing as she demanded to know the reason behind this. Didn't stop the bashing of her great halls doors and the screams of terror as the guards sprung into action.

Y/N transformed into a snake and slithered into the secret passageway that Mavin told him about, it was pitch black and was near the thieves entrance. It didn't take long to find a connection between the pipes and canals.

Soon enough he found the spot and waited.

Meanwhile, Mavin stood behind the jarl as she screamed at her guards and wizard to be at the ready, however after the smashing of one single window. The Jarl although putting on a brave face and staying strong in the face of adversity. Was shaking in her boots, the very sound of the door being bashed made her jolt every time.

That's when Mavin spoke up.

Mavin: "We need to move my Jarl, we need to get you out of here."

The jarl wasn't having any of it pushing off Mavin's hand on her shoulder, as she held her axe in hand.

Jarl: "No, I will not leave my people behind."

Mavin looked to the captain of the guard, the man gave a quick nod and turned to the jarl... Just as the captain spoke up.

Guard Captain: "My Jarl, we will hold these invaders back. But if they take you..." He looked up and gulped. "There would be no way to send help to Uflric."

Mavin chimed in as well.

Mavin: "We'd be handing them the Riften on a plate, even we didn't send for backup."

The Jarl lowered her axe and nodded.

Jarl: "Very, men fighting on and fight strong!"

The men let out a cheer and seemed even more pumped for the upcoming battle, while Mavin leads the Jarl into a back room that leads into the tunnels, the only thing either one of them can see is thanks to the torch.

But the glare it left was terrible and if one wasn't familiar with the concepts of the city they'd get lost for certain. The jarl spoke up as she walked past a blackened wall, noting submerged section of the crypt had fallen already.

Jarl: "How much farther until we are out? We need to send-"

She stopped in mid-sentence, both her hands wrapped around her neck as blood started gushing out, she dropped to the floor choking on her blood. Mavin held the blade that dug into the jarls neck and was panting throwing the blade to the floor just as Y/N came into view.

Mavin: "It's done... I did it."

Y/N walked over to the dead Jarl and back at Mavin.

Y/N: "With your own two hands... Well done, you kept your word."

She gave him a nod and held her very own neck. As she slowly being lifted into the air thanks to his telekinesis. She stared at him with complete and utter shock.

Mavin: "We had... A deal!"

Y/N chuckled and snapped his fingers, and suddenly two people appeared. One was Sebas in his suit the other was the new guild leader of the thieves.

Brynjolf his red hair was more than visible in the darkness. He had a cheeky smile as he strode up to Mavin. Speaking in a calm voice.

Brynojolf: "Once a upon a time Mavin you offered us a choice, either we work for you or are destroyed by you. Must've felt strong having us in your back pocket, never even realized we'd swapped sides as you counted your money."

Mavin: "You dirty... Little... Ahhh."

Sebas walked over to Mavin fixing his suit.

Sebas: "My apologies, but you know how these things go, you were a big fish in a little pond and you took the bait without a second thought. Don't worry we'll look after your estates and make a decent profit."

Mavin's eyes suddenly understood it wasn't just her that was going to be executed. She wanted to scream, but it was too late as Y/N finally closed his hand and snapped her spine. She fell to the ground dead.

Brynojolf: "And good riddance to bad rubbish."

He said as he grabbed a lantern filled to the brim with oil and poured it over her body, then lit it. The three watched the body burn and Y/N finally spoke up.

Y/N: "The war is nearly over."

===============================================================

Hey guys i want to just say thanks for reading this chapter and i've got some news.

I've started a discord server and if you want to join, all you need to do is follow the link below. 

https://discord.gg/r3MWFs

Have a great day guys and i'll see you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead
2.2K 33 15
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
322K 5.1K 26
Re-writing this book but I'll leave the original one here
98K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...