A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 9

7.7K 438 128
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning

Swara's point of view

" Swara I am coming to pick you up".......  oh god this Laksh is too much, his words made me tense.

" no Laksh no need, I know the address of your office I will be there on time, so you don't need to bother on this"....... I replied him bit rudely because of my tedious mood but Laksh failed to notice my rudeness in his selfishness.

Today evening Laksh organized press conference to clear Isha and his name and I have to go to his office for which he was offering me lift but I denied because I don't want him to come to know that I am living in SM mansion and Laksh will go to my apartment to pick me up and may be he will get doubt of anything that's why I denied him conveniently.

Finally I got ready in a simple while colour anarkali chikan suit, with hairs left open and tied it with hair clips from head, in short simple look. I suddenly recall something and dialed a number while wearing my high heels

On call
Me- hello Naina.
Naina- yes Swara how are you?
Me- I am good but you listen to me first.
Naina- yes tell me.
Me- Laksh organized press conference, today evening, 6 p.m., I am going there.
Naina- (with tedious mood) I know you are not going to stop but still if you want shall I come there?
Me- no I will handle everything, but now I took a decision, be ready with all proof, sudden after my statement that news should be telecast, so please come to meet me outside Laksh's office by 7 p.m.
Naina- ok as you wish, bye and take care.
We both disconnected the call and I  left towards pearl fashion house in my car with my driver, but have some determination.

You all must be thinking what I have decided and about which plan I was talking to Naina since yesterday then the answer is, I asked Naina to contact secret paparazzi and informers if we can get any pic and proof of Laksh and Isha's affair and Isha being pregnant, she informed me she got enough proofs now I decided after releasing my statement in their favour I will give these proofs to news channels. I will expose their secret affair in front of whole world, the dirty face of cheater Laksh who was in secret affair bein in relationship with me should be expose now and then my last attack will be on Isha's pregnancy.

" ma'am we have reached"......... Driver told me, I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't realise when we reached Laksh's office.

Swara's point of view ends

Swara moved inside office and directly went inside Laksh's cabin.

" hey Swara how are you?"........Laksh stood up from chair and came towards and tried to hugged her but she stopped him through hands, she felt this like a cheating being Sanskar Maheshwari's wife, Laksh felt change in her behaviour but didn't encourage his thoughts.

" Laksh I am in hurry please make it fast"......... Swara said in a straight forward way.

" why? What happen to you?"....... Laksh asked being sulky way.

" I have some personal work, ok? Happy? Now can we move for press conference"........ Swara said rudely making Laksh stunned but he didn't replied because right now she will attend this press conference is much more important for him, if she will flee from here it will land him in a great humiliation.

" Ok let's go"....... Laksh escort him towards press conference.

Before going towards press conference Laksh asked Swara that Isha wants to attend this conference but she denied very clearly and said she can watch it as a public but she will not be the part of this otherwise she will not leave this here itself and she also confirmed Pari's termination as per her stipulation.

Press conference started, one reporter was going to ask a question before that Swara interrupt them.

" wait a minute before you all will start your questions I want to tell you all the clear reason of myself being here"......... Swara said confidently making Laksh stunned who was sitting right side to her and left side designer contest organiser, all reporters and public in front of her made them pin drop silence.

" first of all this is the compete rumour that my fiance and miss Isha Roy have any relation they are just employer and employee nothing else and I have full trust on my fiance, so stop back whispering about him and second thing the designer contest fiasco was mistakenly created by me and I am very embarrassed for that and want to apologize from organiser Mr. Lobo and request you all people please stop blaming miss Roy about it and I request to the  judges to declare miss Isha as a winner, thanks, now you all can ask whatever you want".......... Swara said in a most radiant and confident way making everybody speechless, but this is media they want spice so they started shooting questions and Swara stared giving their answers confidently.

Reporter- "miss Swara Bose if you have full faith on your fiance Mr. Laksh then why this rumour is spreading that there is some connection between miss Isha and Mr. Laksh?"

Swara- "this rumour started after designer contest fiasco, and that day only tiff started between me and miss Isha may be that's why any jealous person took advantage of the situation".

Reporter- "but we heard this news is spread by you?"

Swara (laughs a little and replied with full confidence)- " you can believe in this rumour also or you can believe on my this interview also it's completely your choice I don't mind".

Reporter's question made Isha and Laksh stunned for sometime but Swara's  fun of confidence answer and big smile gave them relaxation.

Reporter- "why did you walk on somebody else's dress being model of miss Isha Roy, is it any type of avenge out of jealousy or something?"

Swara- "I think you didn't heard my confess statement at the beginning of conference, you can recheck later, I clearly mentioned it was by mistake, next question" (her attitude made then stunned again).

Reporter- "it means you are accepting this if all your fault?"

Swara (with big smile)- "yes as I said earlier it was completely my mistake".

Reporter- "miss Swara Bose we want to know when we are going to see you on screen again or going to hear about you and Mr. Laksh tying knot?"

Swara- "sorry but this conference is only about to clear the misunderstanding occurred by me on the name of our fashion house and Mr. Laksh Kapoor, not on my personal life, so I request you please don't ask any irrelevant question.

Swara's answer made every reporters shut their mouth who were in hunt of spice for their channels and news papers, she waited for 2 minutes then stood up with pride.

" once again in front of whole media I want to apologise from  Mr. Lobo designer contest organiser, his whole team and crew members who worked hard for this and respected judges who all become disappointed because of me, please forgive me for my carelessness and declare miss Isha Roy as a winner, thank you, interview over"........ Swara said with very clear words, gave a soft glance to Laksh then media people who started clapping for her.

Swara greeted them with folding hands leaving ought Laksh and shocked and indignant Isha, she can't be able to digest that after Swara's self confession she got claps and handled everything very smartly and another thing which was bothering her is why she requested organiser and judges to make her winner, in short Swara knew that culprit is Isha still why she is supporting her, she found it suspicious but can't do anything right now because in from of media Mr. Lobo promised her that she will get the movie contract as a designer.

" hey dear"....... Swara came out of office and find Naina was waiting for her.

Naina came fast to her and hugged her, Swara too reciprocate the warm hug of her.

" how was interview? Is everything ok?"........ Naina asked in tension.

" let's hop in car then we will talk".......... Swara stopped her from taking on road.

Both hop in car and Naina again started her questions......" you first tell me how was conference what did they asked? And hope you didn't took all blame on you"...... Naina wants to ask so many more thing but Swara meddle her.

" Naina why are you so worried? You very well knew that I can handle this media and all smartly and yes I took blame on me but no need to worry because I am very sure nothing will go against me, so relax and listen to me what I want to say".........Swara made her understand and relief a deep sigh when she become relax.

" I have got a film offer"........ Swara said very calmly but Naina become very excited once again and stared shooting lots of questions.

" what?, when?, whose movie is this?, which banner production?, who is the director?, what is the story?"...... Naina non stop shoot so many questions making Swara fed up.

" Naina please, relax don't get excited and about your questions one by one, just yesterday I got offer, I didn't read story till now, director will be new and movie is under karma's production"....... Swara replied calmly.

" but Swara karna is a new production and you?"......... Naina wants to say that she is superstar and karma production is new, but stopped knowing Swara didn't like this kind of thoughts.

" Naina you are saying this? Have you already forgot about SSR and what I have decided"........ Swara said in disappointment.

" I am sorry Swara in excitement I really forgot that you have decided not to work with big productions anymore"....... Naina feels ashamed on her behaviour.

" it's ok and don't ever forgot, hard work only takes us to the height of success, so become superstar or popular face didn't matter only matter is hard work, and I already said yes for this film"......... Swara informed her making her jump on her place.

" what without listening story?"........ Naina asked in confusion.

" yes because I have 2 reasons for this, first one is designer Isha Roy who is going to win designer contest after my confession is going to get movie project as a designer will get chance in this film only"......... Swara said while pressing her lips to stop herself from loud laugh.

" what? Really? Swara you are genius, this is called two prey by one arrow"....... Naina laughs loud and next moment Swara also started laughing.

" now I got it Swara why you agreed for press conference and confessed without any mistake"......... Naina praised Swara wholeheartedly.

" not only this my dear, in fact not only once but twice I requested to Mr. Lobo to declare Isha as a winner and gave her only movie contract"....... Swara add more spice on their chitchat and both again laughed.

" poor miss Isha Roy don't even know what is going to happen with her now"........ Naina said with fake sympathy.

" I will make her relent each and every second, she will really regret for the day she tried to spoil my life, she took my deep silence as my weakness, since childhood I ignore her each and every silly things but now no more"......... Swara said in avenge full tone.

" Swara what about their footage and news?"........ Naina asked made her realised that she wants to talk to her regarding this only.

" Naina make this as a headline of day after tomorrow's all news channel, but no need to expose her pregnancy report"........ Swara said indignantly.

" Ok, and now tell me the second reason of accepting the film"....... Naina wants to divert her mind from Isha and Laksh that's why changed the topic.

" second reason you will come to know in some time"....... Swara said with suspicions smirk.

" but where we are going?"....... After Swara's suspicious smirk Naina noticed neither they are on the way to her apartment nor beach house.

" for story reading"........ Swara said in one word making Naina surprise as well as excited to know the story, director and many more details of the movie.

They continued their chit chat regarding movie and all and after drive of around more ten minutes car stopped in front of karma ITC and both hop out of the car.

Naina become confuse when she saw Swara is moving towards office rather than any room or restaurant area.

" Swara where are we going?"...... Naina asked in confusion.

Swara didn't replied and entered inside Mr. SM's cabin without knocking making Naina surprised as well as confused but her next step made her shocked, when she went towards SM's chair who was sitting on a large bossy chair behind big class table, she took file from his hands who was holding in front of his face and kept it on table.

Naina first time saw Mr. SM face to face whom she found handsome but thought he will get angry on Swara for her behaviour but went in deep shock seeing him smiling wide.

" hey sweetheart"....... Sanskar stood up with wide smile and hugged him, she too hugged him back and next moment Naina swoon.

Chapter ends

Precap- story reading, Naina came to know about SwaSan's marriage, Naina become stunned listening Sanskar's real name, romantic moment between SwaSan.

How will Naina react after gaining conscious?

What will be Naina's reaction after listening about Swara's marriage?

Why Naina is stunned after knowing about SM is Sanskar Maheshwari?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 952 21
"What's wrong?" He asked. "My heart hurts,"I said. "Everything's going to be okay." "If only."
1K 59 5
It felt like heaven to fall in love with the cruelest man on the earth for Evangeline Walker. Her ex-husband, Colton Black, who reciprocated her feel...
73.1K 2.7K 43
Waking up to reality with the view of a system, the stats that he could see described his powers. Issei died to only be revived once more to see the...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.