Alma Torran's Destinies Of Th...

By xcarletz

Solomon was the prince of the mighty kingdom of Alma Torran and is known to be the strongest magician. His fa... More

Where All Began
Festival
Threat
Diging Graves
Solomon = Ithnan
Second Day of Work
Eight Friends
End of Charades
Truth
Plan
Fight to live
Death
A Name Forgotten
A Reason to Stay
Clear Things Up
Current Life
Accusations
Conflict
Rescue Mission
We Don't Have To Fight
Not This Time
I Care
Worried?
Love?!
So Close!
Confident
Father And Son
Help Buddies
Date Not
Dream
My King, My Queen
Destinies Of The Heart

Three Days Closer

81 11 0
By xcarletz

Arba: You haven't snuck out of the palace for weeks now. Problem?

Solomon: Nothing in particular. I just don't feel like it

Ugo: Solomon we've known you since birth. You always wanted to get out of this prison and if there is something stopping you then it must be serious.

Solomon: Why don't we go eat with the others. Im starving.

Solomon smiled trying to ignore what Ugo just said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Three days passed since Sheba's encounter with the king and the book. She still thought about it but not like the past days that it was only what she thought about.

"Hey Sheba can I ask you a favor?"

Momo, a friend of Sheba who works at the palace asked her. He too is working on organizing books, scrolls, and papers at the palace.

"I'm going out of the country for three days and I was hoping you could be my substitute".

"What?! You mean me? Work at the palace with all the books that may or may not hold secrets of this country?! They can't just allow anyone to be working with those."

"Yes that's why I'm asking you in particular. They trusted me to look for someone to temporarily take my place and you're the one I trust the most".

"I can't. What if I screw up. We're talking about the palace here. One small mistake and they might put me behind bars!"

"You're overreacting Sheba"

"Isn't there anyone else you could ask? How about the ones from the palace?"

"Sheba, everyone in the palace has their own duties. And your my trusted friend. Please? Don't worry about your work here. I will personally tell your boss. Please?"

".... When will I start?"

"Great! You can come with me tomorrow so that I could show you the things you have to do".

"Wow you don't waste time"

"Of course!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The following day Sheba and Momo went to the palace and entered the first tower on the right where the library is located. Actually the whole tower is the library itself.

Sheba was amazed with everything she saw. She was staring at the tower in front of her. She looked at it from the very top to the very wide entrance. The huge doors were open and the tower had five high floors. So many books.

Her jaw dropped at the sight and was closed shut by Momo. "Your saliva might come out of your mouth next"

Momo showed every section of the library to Sheba from the first to the last floor. It was quite similar to the library in town so she quite memorized the layout.

With the permission of the head keeper of the library she roamed around taking in every detail of the tower. Even if she would just be working there for three days she wouldn't want to screw up.

Sheba is currently at the third floor while Momo was at the first floor. A man with sky blue hair entered the library and was greeted by all the staff, even Momo. "Sir Uraltugo".

Ugo returned their greetings with a smile and went up the stairs. He wanted to go to the fifth floor and read when he saw something. Or rather, someone.

He saw Sheba scanning through the books at the third floor near the stairs to the fourth floor. He became so nervous that he froze. He then thought of going back so he turned around but...

"Hey!" Sheba called out and ran towards Ugo. "I-I mean Hi! I'm Sheba..."

"Y-yes I remember you. My name's Ugo."

"If you don't mind Ugo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure?... I guess.... "

Sheba and Ugo sat down on one of the tables in the library near the window.

"I haven't seen Ithnan lately. Is he alright?"

"He's fine. Just a little busy"

"Oh... I see..."

"I don't mean this as a rude question but why are you here?"

"I came to work as a substitute for my friend. He'll be gone for three days and I'll be taking his place by tomorrow. What about you?"

"O-oh. I... I was just about to look for a book... a-about magic..."

"Wow magic?! I'm quite interested in that topic too!"

"Really?!"

"Please. Tell me what you know. I'm sure your overflowing with knowledge about magic! You look so smart!"

"S-sure!"

"You know Ugo, you don't have to be shy around me."

"Sorry... (Rubbing the back of his head)"

The two continued to discuss about magic and it just so happened that Ithnan was passing through the tower. His attention was caught by the blue haired man sitting near the window at the tower.

"Ugo? And who is that girl he's talking to? Wow did Ugo finally get a girlfriend?! I have to tell the others!"

Ithnan ran through the hallway ignoring everyone who warned and told him not to run. He entered the training room where everyone else is.

Ithnan: Guys! Big news!"

Arba: What?! Did something happen?

Falan: It's like, you've been chased to death aru

Ithnan: You would not believe what I saw!

Setta: You don't have to shout brother

Ithnan: But this is something that no one has ever expected. Not even David!

Solomon: What is it Ithnan?

Ithnan: Ugo... Ugo...

Falan: Has a girl?

Ithnan: Exactly

All: What?!

Wahid: You knew Falan?

Falan: No. But it's the only thing that not even David would like, expect aru.

Ithnan: Come on! I'll show you!

Ithnan dragged the group outside the tower and pointed at a certain window. There they saw Ugo who was happily talking to someone. A girl with long pink hair.

Falan: Wait. Isn't that like the girl we met aru?

Ithnan: Wait. Now that I really look at her, she was the one that bumped into me.

Solomon: Sheba?

Arba: So is Sheba Ugo's girl?

Wahid: Ugo finally did it!

Solomon: ...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was getting dark and Sheba had to see Momo. Thanks to Ugo she learned a lot about magic and Ugo was glad that he made another friend that day.

Ugo left to see the others while Sheba, along with Momo went back home

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ithnan: Ugo!!! What the heck! Why didn't you tell us anything?!

Falan: Have you been like, keeping it a secret aru.

Arba: So you knew Sheba even before Solomon introduced her

Ugo: Eh? What are you guys talking about?

Wahid: Since when were you going out with that girl?

Ugo: What?! It's not like that! She asked me something about magic that's why i explained it to her!

Ithnan: Oh. So you're still hopeless after all.

Ugo: Shut up Ithnan.

Solomon: Let's just head back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 19
Legend said that long ago, in the Adjaya's kingdom, there was a powerful magician. She was said to be a magi... However, she abused her power causing...
1.2K 118 12
[name] is the daughter of a extremely powerful family in the Reim empire. She goes to Magnostadt for her studies but there, she meets a boy named Ala...
4.2K 153 17
this will be a crossover with Fairy Tail and magi. please forgive me if I spell some things wrong,I'm a human being,I'm not perfect. I'm in love with...
206K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...